everseeking

Magnets with your chi gung?

Does anybody have any experience with using magnets with their meditation practices? Or chi gung? Or anything?

Thanks-

N-

Does anybody have any experience with using magnets with their meditation practices? Or chi gung? Or anything?

Thanks-

N-

Yes. Can be very beneficial for going deep quickly or focusing on a chakra or specific area, but if you read any crap about becoming 7x's stronger or developing iron chi- that's b.s. So...depends on yr expectations.

Thanks-

N-

Did you get this from my power generation thread?If you google it many posts will emerge.Wang

Liping accoding to his student blogger has a special arrangement of magnets in his mattress.I posted about my experiences and limited research[comments from Chunny lynn,qi gung studies,magnetic fields changing with deep breathing] try taping magnets [strong ones or a lot]onto your dantien,or lao-gung points[or forehead it can make you sleepy,drowsy,a lot of psychics try to rip open their thrid eye this way] while practicing qi gung or while deep dantien breathing.Watch out for the heat or energy or any other sighs,along with psychological balance.

What do you mean by 'going deep quickly'?

This is very subjective, of course; but I mean recognizing what is called an altered state of consciousness. Beta waves move to alpha, theta, delta (not sure if this is entirely accurate as I don't measure with a device, just my feeling state), more open, less judgemental, neutral, expanded chi flow, shakti smiles, etc. The magnets don't make this happen, they just removes some barriers to allow it to occur more quickly. Oh, and I don't use all the time.

I got those 5 lbs. thunderball magnets from Peter Ragnar, maybe Is hould start using them...

Nilo PLEASE -- let me know what difference they make! thanks

I got those 5 lbs. thunderball magnets from Peter Ragnar, maybe Is hould start using them...

drewhempel,

I just used them and I can tell you that the 5 lbs/ thunderballs are pretty heavy for a small guy like me. Perhaps I should have bought the 2.5 lbs. balls.

They come with a DVD and a book, they are both excellent.

Anyways I could feel the magnetic thunderballs heating up pretty good and I felt alkalinity increaing in my body, will have to experiment more...

I did feel that my wrists and shoulders were quite stressed due to the weight of these balls....

funny my laogongs seem to resonate well with magnets, but too strong of a magnet on my yongquan doesnt quite feel proper.

Nilo -- according to the following Cow Magnetic Collar invention -- the blood and urine are made MORE acidic from magnets and this then causes a LEACHING of alkaline minerals from the bones....

A cow with increased alkalinity in the blood suffers from a condition in which the parathyroid glands are less effective in causing a release of calcium stored in the bone and in increasing absorption of calcium in the gut. Hence, it is desirable to reduce the pH of the prefreshened cow in anticipation of calving.

It is known that low blood calcium levels in cows are associated with an alkaline condition in the cow, that is, an excess of cations in the blood stream and an increased pH. Acidity in the physiology of a cow is a function of the concentration of hydrogen ions

(H ) in the blood stream of the cow. Hydrogen ions arise from the decomposition of water molecules from dietary intakes, and from other physiologic mechanisms. When allowed to reach an ambient state, hydrogen anions combine to form hydrogen molecules, H2. When hydrogen atoms are subjected to a magnetic field, their spins are polarized and the atoms will be less likely to combine to form hydrogen molecules. In the anion state, H ions contribute to a lowering of pH, that is, to a more acidic state.

In order to subject the H ions in a cow's body to a magnetic field, a magnetic collar was developed. The preferred embodiment of the invention provides a cow collar with a pair of flexible strip magnets carried within a sheath comprising the collar such that one strip magnet is adjacent one side of the cow's neck and another strip magnet is adjacent the opposite side of the cow's neck.

It is an object of the invention to provide an apparatus to reduce the alkalinity of the body of a cow.

MEANWHILE THIS STUDY PROMOTING MAGNETIZED WATER, the basis for Ragnar's qi magnets, ALSO RELIES ON THE SAME INCREASED ACIDITY OF URINE TO RELEASE THE ACID FROM THE BODY

Galitzer, M. and Reminick, H. "A Study on the Efficacy of a Naturally Magnetized Water on Improving Kidney Function and Cell Stability", Explore! for the Professional, Prescott, AZ, Vol 10:4, 2001.

Introduction: Among the many functions demanded of water in sustaining the health and stability of a living organism is its role as a solvent, catalyst and transporter. For water to be effective in the body it must be able to hydrate and nourish cells and remove toxins. It must contain properties which react to the body's magnetic field. Water which is naturally formed with magnetic properties and free of any contamination will provide the body with the best opportunity to remain balanced and age more slowly.

This study looked at the efficacy of a naturally magnetized mineral water in detoxifying tissues by removing acidity and wastes which cause the body to deteriorate and speed aging. Health deteriorates as tissues become more acidic. Lowering of urine pH reflects removing acidity, stabilizing blood pH. Decreased Resistivity reflects increased conductivity, greater ability of kidneys to remove excessive mineral salts. Several studies have been conducted with this water with positive results being reported.

SO THE MAGNETS NEED TO BE SUPPLEMENTED WITH AN INCREASE IN ALKALINE MINERALS IN THE DIET.

drewhempel,

I just used them and I can tell you that the 5 lbs/ thunderballs are pretty heavy for a small guy like me. Perhaps I should have bought the 2.5 lbs. balls.

They come with a DVD and a book, they are both excellent.

Anyways I could feel the magnetic thunderballs heating up pretty good and I felt alkalinity increaing in my body, will have to experiment more...

I did feel that my wrists and shoulders were quite stressed due to the weight of these balls....

Edited by drewhempel

Nilo -- according to the following Cow Magnetic Collar invention -- the blood and urine are made MORE acidic from magnets and this then causes a LEACHING of alkaline minerals from the bones....

A cow with increased alkalinity in the blood suffers from a condition in which the parathyroid glands are less effective in causing a release of calcium stored in the bone and in increasing absorption of calcium in the gut. Hence, it is desirable to reduce the pH of the prefreshened cow in anticipation of calving.

It is known that low blood calcium levels in cows are associated with an alkaline condition in the cow, that is, an excess of cations in the blood stream and an increased pH. Acidity in the physiology of a cow is a function of the concentration of hydrogen ions

(H ) in the blood stream of the cow. Hydrogen ions arise from the decomposition of water molecules from dietary intakes, and from other physiologic mechanisms. When allowed to reach an ambient state, hydrogen anions combine to form hydrogen molecules, H2. When hydrogen atoms are subjected to a magnetic field, their spins are polarized and the atoms will be less likely to combine to form hydrogen molecules. In the anion state, H ions contribute to a lowering of pH, that is, to a more acidic state.

In order to subject the H ions in a cow's body to a magnetic field, a magnetic collar was developed. The preferred embodiment of the invention provides a cow collar with a pair of flexible strip magnets carried within a sheath comprising the collar such that one strip magnet is adjacent one side of the cow's neck and another strip magnet is adjacent the opposite side of the cow's neck.

It is an object of the invention to provide an apparatus to reduce the alkalinity of the body of a cow.

MEANWHILE THIS STUDY PROMOTING MAGNETIZED WATER, the basis for Ragnar's qi magnets, ALSO RELIES ON THE SAME INCREASED ACIDITY OF URINE TO RELEASE THE ACID FROM THE BODY

Galitzer, M. and Reminick, H. "A Study on the Efficacy of a Naturally Magnetized Water on Improving Kidney Function and Cell Stability", Explore! for the Professional, Prescott, AZ, Vol 10:4, 2001.

Introduction: Among the many functions demanded of water in sustaining the health and stability of a living organism is its role as a solvent, catalyst and transporter. For water to be effective in the body it must be able to hydrate and nourish cells and remove toxins. It must contain properties which react to the body's magnetic field. Water which is naturally formed with magnetic properties and free of any contamination will provide the body with the best opportunity to remain balanced and age more slowly.

This study looked at the efficacy of a naturally magnetized mineral water in detoxifying tissues by removing acidity and wastes which cause the body to deteriorate and speed aging. Health deteriorates as tissues become more acidic. Lowering of urine pH reflects removing acidity, stabilizing blood pH. Decreased Resistivity reflects increased conductivity, greater ability of kidneys to remove excessive mineral salts. Several studies have been conducted with this water with positive results being reported.

SO THE MAGNETS NEED TO BE SUPPLEMENTED WITH AN INCREASE IN ALKALINE MINERALS IN THE DIET.

Sorry, I've never responded on a forum before so I'm not sure how this works yet. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info Drew!

Yeah the Cow Collar Magnet mechanism is a bit confusing since there's a dialectical reversal of sorts -- still Nilo's 5 pounders should be well suited for a cow:

The common method for preventing milk fevers has been to restrict calcium intake before freshening. This method isn't always effective. Calcium restriction is believed to stimulate the body mechanism that mobilizes calcium from bones into the blood stream. High calcium levels in most hay crops today makes calcium restriction difficult. Strides have been made through modification of the cation and anion mineral balance through feeding mineral supplements and selected feeds prior to freshening, to shift the metabolism of the cow to a more acidic state. This acidic state can be measured by a lowering of urine pH. Most cows fed legumes and grasses are consuming many more cations (potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium) than anions (chloride, sulfur, and phosphorus). A high intake of cations relative to anions causes the cow's blood and urine to become more alkaline (higher pH). That condition reduces bone calcium release and intestinal calcium absorption and results in low blood calcium levels when the cow starts milking. It has been suggested that success in the use of lower calcium rations prior to freshening to reduce milk fever susceptibility may occur because low calcium feeds are also very often low in total cations, including potassium.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

This invention relates to prevention of milk fever in freshened cows by correcting low blood calcium levels. The present invention provides a collar which will surround the neck of a cow, the collar having therein at least one magnet.