joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

9 hours ago, silent thunder said:

nice shadow play mate!  That's a goodun!

Thanks.  Another my favorite shot....  hehehe

under.jpg

• Like 6

One of my orchid collections...you know..you can't call yourself as an accomplished cultivator if you don't have a green thumb, right???  :):)

Is called the Oncidium Orchid..."Dragon wings."  Is fragrant...it was blooming last year Oct... 

37600841551_e65a0c6964_o.jpg

36890952744_5905852fe3_o.jpg

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 5

Oooh, lovely orchid. I got a cloner for christmas! I'm so excited! I plan to have masses of flowering trailing plants on my porch this Spring-Fall -- particularly all the ones I would have to actually buy but won't because if I have one I can clone it en masse. :-)

Here's pics I got on whatsapp yesterday from my best friend who was at the British Museum in London looking at John Dee's stuff (heh) and more. Here's a few of the more.

ZnZiNi1.jpg

OM4qgsp.jpg

W52SKS1.jpg

But the WEIRD picture of the day is this one from his hotel. It's a rug... and a bear... with the same rug... to me it looks like the bear is trapped, like this old Outer Limits episode where aliens kidnap people by basically entrapping them in large "portraits" before transporting them back to the zoo. Or dinner. Or whatever. Anyway, it's just bizarre!

GSEH9zg.jpg

RC

• Like 4

Someday they will discover that isn't a bear (anymore) but that guy they've been looking for nigh on 60 years...

• Like 2