SirYuri

Tenaga Dalam

Hi guys, There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding Tenaga Dalam because, of the lack in information available online with regards to Tenaga Dalam. Maybe since its not that mainstream perhaps the language barrier, or maybe none of them just have the initiative to post. Or maybe because and from my experience I could tell why, there are a lot of things that we do, that we rather keep to ourselves than go through a lot of explanations that in the end will still leave people with a lot of questions.

lets discuss here everything about Tenaga Dalam-Pemusatan Kalimasada.

Lets keep it open and fun.

Here are some of the things I've already posted:

Introduction

Breathing

Kalimasada Telekinesis Demo

pemusatan-1.jpg

(P.S. Please, don't ask me about the meaning of the Indonesian words. Even I am still struggling to understand it ok? :lol: )

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

(P.S. Please, don't ask me about the meaning of the Indonesian words. Even I am still struggling to understand it ok? :lol: )

Lol!

Kudos to you Pare!

I would do the same thing and post basic techniques but then my inbox would be flooded. I am not willing to go through the trouble of replying to all those PMs. People asking me about the jurus etc.. I usually tell them to just go find a group XD

I know how you feel, everytime I practice Kalimasada with the Duduk Nafas while listening to the audio i'm like, what the heck does all this mean? (voice speaks in indonesian). Ah, go figure.

Anyways, my contribution:

Usually within Tenaga Dalam systems people undergo what is referred to as a connection, or energy attunement. Usually the master of whatever Tenaga Dalam system you are working with will fine-tune the inner energy you have cultivated and even give you a boost. Amazing mystical experiences can result with diligent practice and attunement. I myself have had several of these and will testify to it.

The way we do it in my particular Kalimasada practice is we have Duduk Nafas (sitting cross legged while making Takan). Our sessions begin with a prayer and Duduk Nafas. And end with Duduk Nafas and a prayer.

You also have Jurus. Jurus is like karate or taekwondo katas. Repeated sequential movement with the arms and body. They differ because their main purpose is to cultivate and purify inner energy centers. The Jurus are done along with the Takan or Triangular Press Breathing. Basically you breathe through the belly very deeply and then *lock* by locking the throat, contracting the belly muscles hard, and pulling your anal and perineal muscles inward. The anal press is very important because without it you will blow all your chi out of your ass.

The hotter the air in your belly feels the better you are doing it. Longer is better.

You definitely need a teacher to show you your way. It is incredibly hard to learn about inner energy and the things you can do with it and how to do it. Trying to learn all this yourself is like stumbling around in the dark in a place you don't know. If it was so easy then tons of people would be high-level telekinetics with amazing ilmu (powers). People should realize that it's not easy at all to understand the mechanism which this all works in the beginning unless you are some hard-core yogin who goes pure veg and meditates for days in a cave etc.

Enough for now.

Peace be with you all.

Kali

• Like 1

I don't practice Tenaga Dalam but I liked this

"People should realize that it's not easy at all to understand the mechanism which this all works in the beginning unless you are some hard-core yogin who goes pure veg and meditates for days in a cave etc."

I was thinking there might be a recognition of efforts worth putting across whatever your practice.

"Better to finish"

Is Talega Dalam taught in KAP 1? Is this the same for KAP's Triangle Breathing?

SereneBlue, Im sorry but I'm not familiar with KAP..

I'd read that Santi teaches it but as far as I can tell there was nothing called that in KAP 1. My post was a spontaneous one about effort. Sorry if it lead you down the garden path!

SereneBlue, Im sorry but I'm not familiar with KAP..

SereneBlue, Santiago has had much training in the Indonesian martial art of Silat, from what I hear.

Indonesia truly has a rich heritage of both yogic and martial art.. There are quite a few groups in Indonesia which do a huge number of freaky things. Walking through a huge tunnel of fire unscathed, manipulating and throwing opponents at a distance with pure energy.. it seems to be a fad over there, where people put their energy to the test. Indonesia is nuts man.

Kalimasada is quite similar to Silat, aside from the combative forms.. It is the energy work without the heavy martial component. Silat is both external and internal art; Kalimasada is purely internal work.

I would not be surprised if our breathing technique and the one that Santi uses, are the same. Most yogic traditions utilize very similar technique. But then again there are bound to be differences in our practice from KAP. I do not believe you are taught the forms of "jurus" in KAP.

Ask Santi if you are interested more in KAP. Ask SirYuri and myself if you are curious about Kalimasada.

• Like 1

Is Talega Dalam taught in KAP 1? Is this the same for KAP's Triangle Breathing?

Yes (Tummo) its very much similar to most triangle breaths taught in Tenaga Dalam.

If you did it for a week or 2 daily 20 min you can make light bulbs unbreakable along with other stuff.

I teach more Tenaga Dalam when we get in to the PSD course.

Peace

s

SereneBlue, Santiago has had much training in the Indonesian martial art of Silat, from what I hear.

Indonesia truly has a rich heritage of both yogic and martial art.. There are quite a few groups in Indonesia which do a huge number of freaky things. Walking through a huge tunnel of fire unscathed, manipulating and throwing opponents at a distance with pure energy.. it seems to be a fad over there, where people put their energy to the test. Indonesia is nuts man.

Kalimasada is quite similar to Silat, aside from the combative forms.. It is the energy work without the heavy martial component. Silat is both external and internal art; Kalimasada is purely internal work.

I would not be surprised if our breathing technique and the one that Santi uses, are the same. Most yogic traditions utilize very similar technique. But then again there are bound to be differences in our practice from KAP. I do not believe you are taught the forms of "jurus" in KAP.

Ask Santi if you are interested more in KAP. Ask SirYuri and myself if you are curious about Kalimasada.

KAP 1 & 2 is more Hindu, Tibetan, Chinese, Japanese & Shamanic Energy Work.

The Indonesian stuff permeates in PSD class.

I teach Jurus in PSD. They come from Cimande Silat as taught to me by Pak Muhammad.

The Silat I teach is Sera & Cimande. Both have a lot of internal stuff with in them.

I have studied several Tenaga Dalam "approaches" from Malaysia & Indonesia.

My Teacher in ILmu Kebatinan & Tenaga Dalam is Pak Muhammad Arifin. he is from Banten and is from a solid family line going back to the 1st Wali Songo to come to Cimande Village & Banten. Also he has a lot of rich energy work from the more vedic & buddhist & Kejawan side from his Badui family line as well. So out Tenaga Dalam is based on Sufi & Badui energy work.

As for Kalimasada, its a good system. One of my students in Pencak Silat trained with teachers in Java. As far as I know they have SILAT in terms of combat but its held out till a higher level and or for the family only. I could be wrong please do not quote me.

There is a lot of breath control/retention in this type of training. This is why its best to have a good teacher.

Peace & God Bless

S

• Like 1

Hey guys, been busy and haven't had the chance to visit the forums for quite sometime. Anyways, I have some recent videos done that I would like to share. These are demonstrations/test of how you can use your chi to protect your body/love ones, shield valuable stuffs(car,home, objects), heal yourself and others etc.. Some are okay and some are not so okay but hey, nobody's perfect right? Just for fun. enjoy. :)

Unbreakable Flourescent

-

-

- http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Gst7q7GqhdY&feature=related

-

Bottle Breaking

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZoMQ1SoOE

Unbreakable Light Bulb

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc394TJpZEE

-

Walking on Fire

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8wJGbkEy2Q

Body Hardening

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqeiN6k0M0

Newspaper Lift

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETkaT4Whvg

Energy Projection

-

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 2

Found this from another forum I visit frequently.

I cannot comment on TDI but I received Sathya tummo teachings from its founder Hari Andri Winarso. The Angkur or transmissions - I did not feel anything. But may be I am insensitive to energy.

But the course material is what really I had doubts about. I have learnt Sanskrit and Tibetan for a decade and have received initiation from Hindu and Buddhist masters, and can thus profess some familiarity with Mantras.

There are no real breathing exercises in this system. One utters some phrases that indicate an acceptance of the initiation and it is supposed to happen. Nothing happened in my case and probably its to do with my intent? Not sure! I have done a host of such stuff including Dragon Reiki at powerattunements dot com but lo, nothing whatsoever! I have come to not attest much importance to these supposedly 'divined' or 'channeled' New Age methods that promise quick-fix.

Coming back to Sathya Tummo, there is no breath training. In level 1, the chief meditation involves reciting a mantra and meditating - no instruction on how or what to meditate on. The mantra is of bagalamukhi, one of the ten Hindu Mahavidya goddesses. She does not appear in the context of Tibetan Anuttara Tantra or other Vajrayana schools and it is not clear why this mantra appears in the context of gTummo. Ok, nevertheless, the mantra sent does not match even 50% with the actual mantra and is simply a distorted version of the original thirty-six letter mantra. Bagalamukhi is a goddess associated with the ritual of stambhana of immobilizing the enemy. The words in this mantra are specific words in Sanskrit. The words used in the mantra taught in this course make no sense, follow no rule of Sanskrit and is simply gibberish - evidently typed by some one who did not understand the language or the original mantra. There is a second mantra, which is really a nama mantra or a name of the goddess employed in the fourth grammatic case, mostly for purpose of ritual offerings. That is printed here as a mantra, again incorrectly.

In level 2, there are a list of Tara mantras, again most of them incorrect and making no sense. Most of these standard Vajrayana mantras and one can easily see them in Vajrayana classics such as Sadhanamala.

So, unless the juice is in the Angkur initiation, I see no use coming out of these mantras. I have studied many of these Indonesian schools. In most cases, especially those employing mantras, the teachings are simply a heterogeneous mixture of Hindu tantra, Buddhist Vajrayana and some Islamic or Sufi influence. I would be surprised if these mantras give any result and if they do, it is purely because someone sits, repeats and that acts like a shamata practice. But he could've achieved that repeating 'cola cola'. That is not how mantras work - certainly not in most of these overtly commercialized systems which are simply a collage of things picked here and there and mixed to form a lump that sticks in the throat. Most Eastern schools insist on right view and a skillful means for true cultivation and a New Age school such as Sathya Tummo is certainly not one of them.

Don't bother spending money on these Sathya Tummo, Dragon Reiki kinds or the TDI [at least the ones sold by spiritofchi or by the founder of Satya tummo - I have heard some good things about the guy who runs innerpower and the worth there is probably because there is some breath training there and not complete dependence on incorrect mantras]. I have spent a lot of time and money on a lot of these systems. I don't claim to be an expert but very willing to offer my opinion on them, if at all it helps anyone. These 300 different reiki and tummo market is hocus pocus at best and nothing more.

Blessings

Found this from another forum I visit frequently.

There's a very basic commonality in all effective systems. Tenaga Dalam, if you have even a basic understanding as to how chi works, is obviously effective. The only actual problem I could see is that the condensing starts when you should have a base built first. Trying to condense something when you have nothing just makes it alot more difficult to progress. I would like to point out however that you should never buy an empowerment online. If you want reiki, do it in person. Qigong? Do it in person. I say this because a true empowerment is difficult to comeby, especially one that can be sent effectively via long distance. Now I am aware that some are capable of doing this but most, especially on the internet, are frauds.

Dont let the review that you posted leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.

My undeducated and pointless opinion.

• Like 1

Spiritofchi is run by a guy named ferizal in jakarta. He has many websites advertising everything from Gtummo to Spirit guides, none of which work. Feri (as he is known to his friends) is like the Indonesian Superman version of David Verdesi, Constantly changing masters to cash in on whats popular at the time.

Note: Many indonesian mantras do have different words. For example the Hindu Tradition in Bali have many extra Gods and mantras that are not known or used by the Indian Tradition. The common mantras also differ slightly from the usual.

• Like 1

Hello,

I just wanted to add my small experience with PK thus far - I recently started training with Pak Pohan in Houston - This was suggested to me by the main rep here in the States since she's not here in TX - I was impressed by her ability to read my energetic state without my prompting with any information on my part - a while back I had an in-person "read" from Robert Peng, who made specific statements about 2 meridians - this PK teacher told me the exact same thing about these 2 same meridians during our conversation, which I found very interesting, to say the least.

All for now,

Rene'

• Like 1

That's nice to hear Rene. There are only a handful of Braja Level instructors in this world. Because, its really hard and strict to get to that level not to mention a minimum of 5years training. Goodluck on your progress. Keep us posted! :)

SY

Edited by SirYuri

im a kalimasada practioner too.

As far as I know they have SILAT in terms of combat but its held out till a higher level and or for the family only.

Yes and sometimes they dont even teach this offense skill. but on our part we focus on defense and healing.

im a kalimasada practioner too.

Yes and sometimes they dont even teach this offense skill. but on our part we focus on defense and healing.

Awesome one of my old Silat students trains with them aswell. Good System of internal work.

• Like 1

Awesome one of my old Silat students trains with them aswell. Good System of internal work.

i heard that in silat they do ilmu khudam. is it a form shamanism?

i heard that in silat they do ilmu khudam. is it a form shamanism?

Ilmu khodam is summoning a spirit aid to do your bidding.

Ilmu khodam is summoning a spirit aid to do your bidding.

Is this than similar to some tantric practises in some way do you know?

Ill go google Ilmu khodam as well

Just did a bit of research,it is very interesting as i havent heard about it before.Some tantric touching points are there as they also work with spirit world plus the breathing techniques...

Rambling,rambling.

Just did a bit of research,it is very interesting as i havent heard about it before.Some tantric touching points are there as they also work with spirit world plus the breathing techniques...

Rambling,rambling.

tantric points? how is that ...

oh is it related to the video i wathced on youtube were this mystic like sword move on its own

tantric points? how is that ...

oh is it related to the video i wathced on youtube were this mystic like sword move on its own

Indonesia has a rich heritage of stuff like that. yogic and occult disciplines and "inner energy" power etc.. but good luck learning some of that stuff because a lot of what people teach there is intertwined with islamic dogma and beliefs. A requirement to learn things there sometimes include you having to be a muslim. We're lucky that we're kalimasadans because we don't have to deal with all that crap.

What you saw was a keris, or "kris" and traditionally they are infused with a kind of spirit when they are made, some are made for luck, other for power and etc. They are symbols of status and power.Hence, a true keris will manifest something given the right conditions. For example in the Ring of Fire: East of Krakatoa documentary, a master creates a field of yin energy which allows the spirit inside the keris to move the keris.