John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

in-person and not just online.

Drawing a distinction between these two and seeing the latter as inferior is just that: drawing the distinction.

Life, including the internet, is what you make of it. People can profoundly affect, change, and even help each other with nothing more than the "artificial" presence of words such as these.

Without the wise words of a few, I would not be in the position I'm in today, much less the social circle (which actually includes several Taoists), or even the state, much less wonderful west Los Angeles.

Please, realize that the words and you are in this synergistically.

*edited for word omission*

Edited by unmike

Drawing a distinction between these two and seeing the latter as inferior is just that: drawing the distinction.

Life, including the internet, is what you make of it. People can profoundly affect, change, and even help each other with nothing more than the "artificial" presence of words such as these.

Without the wise words of a few, I would not be in the position I'm in today, much less the social circle (which actually includes several Taoists), or even the state, much less wonderful west Los Angeles.

Please, realize that the words and you are in this synergistically.

*edited for word omission*

Can words act out an example?

Can text speak with the power of chi?

Can you hug an emoticon?

Make love to an idea?

What i NEED, and what i HAVE are not beneficial to my progress or person.

It seems traveling is also a cliche. So is telling someone that "they're not even trying", ie "you wont know until you try" kind of thing.. when in actuality they do try, and it just gets them nowhere, and in fact they shouldn't even be trying so HARD, and that one necessarily doesn't need to struggle and suffer.

Anyways...

Traveling is not everything, it's what's inside.

I do want to travel, but that's after I am stable enough. It doesn't seem stable if I want to have a family or be in a relationship in the future either. Right now, I don't even have much money on my own, still going to college to make something of myself, which I may even abandon to go for something else. If i just went off right now, I would end up on the streets somewhere after being disowned from my family, with no skillset to find work.. let alone do ANYTHING on my own, because I've been so isolated ever since I was a child that I never learned anything, I never learned how to be on my own, and to learn now would spell a horrible ruthless future as being an 'adult' comes with massive expectations.

Not everyone can just become a vagabond. That takes a certain upbringing. Not everyone just has it in them to be on their own like that from the getgo.

Even if I was... it still does not ensure that I would be more sociable of a person. It does not really guarantee anything. I also do have ties right now that I don't want to break.

So there.

Wow you can travel.. that means you're so much more of a man than I am then right? Or if you're a female... all the guys you know are so much better and dominating than I am now too huh?

I've thought about becoming a bum for a while, but unfortunately, this comes from a mindstate of abandoning everything I have to starving on the streets on a strike, which is suicidal.

Edited by Non

um, my go traveling comment wasn't aimed at you (Non). Probably it was a foolish comment altogether, still travel can be good for the soul, you never quite know where you'll end up or who you'll meet. Even a small trip can give you some new perspectives (I just did the local Burning Man, a long weekend- $40 plus transportation, very renewing)

You're in college and moving in a direction. Everyone goes through dark tea times of the soul, especially in college. We come out and find our way. Its just easier if you're moving in a direction.

Tao99 has a good point on concentrating on the basics.

Yours

Michael

If i just went off right now, I would end up on the streets somewhere after being disowned from my family, with no skillset to find work.. let alone do ANYTHING on my own, because I've been so isolated ever since I was a child that I never learned anything, I never learned how to be on my own, and to learn now would spell a horrible ruthless future as being an 'adult' comes with massive expectations.
I'm curious about you and SSW..

You both seem to lack adult male mentorship in your lives. Have you guys ever talked about these issues with your dads - or are they missing, divorced, "whipped" doormats or what?

Violent street gangs were formed in the 80s because so many Black kids were born daddyless that they sought protection and mentoring amongst each other. I wonder if this is essentially happening amongst the population at large now - given that 40% of all American babies are now born to single moms?

Edited by vortex