goonis38

Fallen Angels

http://www.hiddenbible.com/enoch/online.html I wanted to add this web site it is the best! Notice it says the Hidden Book Of Enosh...

Well it's Mel again,

I find this very interesting... I know we are all people of different faiths and different thought. This is only one idea. I'm not trying to push anything off on anyone. I'm very open minded to different ideas myself. I think we can all be right, thats just me. "Live with love, in your heart"... "Treat others as you, want to be treated" This is what I do...

I love God, and Jesus. And no matter what your faith, I think it's good to look into all, or almost all. I don't like Church or the ways of Churches. I pray and meditate and show my love, right where I sit.

But I just want to throw something out there to talk about. Whats everyones idea on, The "Fallen Angels" Nephilim.? The giant elongated skulls they find to this day. what was there roll? And how many of you believe they still play a roll to this day, not in the physical but spiritual? You know it say's in Genesis... "The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were so beautiful, and they married any of them they chose" Thus came about the giant Nephilim, "They were the heros of old, men of renown" The book of Enoch has been left out of our Holy Bible for some reason. And it goes into all this in much more detail. Why leave it out? When it had such important information. It also says somewhere in the Bible" Do not add, or take away from this book" So please all. Penny for your thought. What do you think?

Has anyone had an Incubus attack, or anything else that could bind this together? Could be, Incubus is Fallen Angel... Now I don't want to get peoples blood boiling, lets just have a pleasant discussion. No one is wrong, and no one is right. But if you like to say so. So be it... This is the beauty of a forum...

Ok what do you think? Take care Melanie

Edited by goonis38

:) Hello there Mel, I hope all is well.

Where can i find the book of Enoch? & how did you find out about it?

Cheers :lol:

Now I don't want to get peoples blood boiling, lets just have a pleasant discussion. No one is wrong, and no one is right. But if you like to say so. So be it... This is the beauty of a forum...

Yep. All religious beliefs are valid to the holder. I hold to none so I likely won't have much to say in this thread. I do hope you have a nice discussion none-the-less.

Peace & Love!

Well.. the nephilim are the igigi or "watchers".

Edited by Non

Meg,

the gnostic journals are indeed a gem for those interested in that subject. It is the general belief that they are speaking of alien lifeforms who did genetic experimentation either with our species or with another species or perhaps just amoungst themselves. I could also be that these "nephelim" are indeed alien humanoid lifeforms. The reason most people believe the former is the biblical verse stating that the "sons of man" (translated as fallen angels) took wives of the "daughters of men" (human women) and taught them many things (the occult). Then of course it's the belief they somehow mated with the women giving them offsrping which were the nephelim. Some will argue that since inter-species breeding isn't possible naturally, that genetic experimentation occured. Thats the general theory of most people that i've heard.

As per "incubus"...well i'm a guy so no, lol and nor have I had an attack from a "succubus" i don't think (if i did i don't remember). However there are accounts of people encountering different "lifeforms" in altered states of consciousness that have had "romantic" encounters, "demonic" encounters etc. Most noted, especially amoungst one or two Kunlun practitioners is the encounter of "Reptile-humans". Some people claim to channel their species such as...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0pgDeOL4M&feature=related . their validity doesn't go beyond their own word so it's hard for me to take seriously but if you find sum meaning in it...well there u go.

You say you are a follower of Christ but don't like churches and you read the gnostic journals...have you ever heard of or looked into the essenes? You may resonate with what they say. If you'd like some info on that PM me.

Best

-Astal

:) Hello there Mel, I hope all is well.

Where can i find the book of Enoch? & how did you find out about it?

Cheers :lol:

Hi there Moonbar,

They have the book on the net here is the site that I found to be the best... I wrote this early this morning. I should of added it... http://www.hiddenbible.com/enoch/online.html

It is in the Jewish Bible, which I also find interesting. They do study it. And it is mentioned briefly in The Holy Bible all of this in Genesis 6 1-9 Enosh was not very far removed from Adam it tells of Enosh on the same page Genesis 4 17-19. In a lot of other places I'm sure. I'm no expert on The Bible. I read and try and learn what I can. I just find it strange how it was left out. The book is long... You will see when you look at the web site... Tell me what you think... Take care Mel

Well.. the nephilim are the igigi or "watchers".

Wow, Yes the watchers, People report seeing them all the time... Blake all the way down, white face, features are almost not there... That is great Non thank you. What do you think of them?

My daughter saw one, I have never seen anything myself. She is eight. She said when it saw her, it moved very fast sideways. I know... I read somewhere

"Archangel Michael" heard the cry of man under the oppression of the Nephilim, and watchers. That he begged God to intervene via the flood... What do you think? Mel

Meg,

the gnostic journals are indeed a gem for those interested in that subject. It is the general belief that they are speaking of alien lifeforms who did genetic experimentation either with our species or with another species or perhaps just amoungst themselves. I could also be that these "nephelim" are indeed alien humanoid lifeforms. The reason most people believe the former is the biblical verse stating that the "sons of man" (translated as fallen angels) took wives of the "daughters of men" (human women) and taught them many things (the occult). Then of course it's the belief they somehow mated with the women giving them offsrping which were the nephelim. Some will argue that since inter-species breeding isn't possible naturally, that genetic experimentation occured. Thats the general theory of most people that i've heard.

As per "incubus"...well i'm a guy so no, lol and nor have I had an attack from a "succubus" i don't think (if i did i don't remember). However there are accounts of people encountering different "lifeforms" in altered states of consciousness that have had "romantic" encounters, "demonic" encounters etc. Most noted, especially amoungst one or two Kunlun practitioners is the encounter of "Reptile-humans". Some people claim to channel their species such as...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0pgDeOL4M&feature=related . their validity doesn't go beyond their own word so it's hard for me to take seriously but if you find sum meaning in it...well there u go.

You say you are a follower of Christ but don't like churches and you read the gnostic journals...have you ever heard of or looked into the essenes? You may resonate with what they say. If you'd like some info on that PM me.

Best

-Asta

Hi there,

Thank you for your nice reply. I would believe that about the alien thing... This is all around the time period, if I'm not mistaken of the Egyptian time period... It has always been amazing to me how they accomplished so much. The golden molded face mask, well the list is endless.

But if the Angels where mad because they where ask to bow down, to something they felt was inferior in every way to them. So they maid there own people the Naphilim giants... I will pm you and get that information... Thank you, that sounds great...

Take care Melanie

Hi Mel,

I believe the term 'watcher' you are using to describe what your daughter saw and her description of it, is referring to a 'being' that alot of ghost hunters and paranormal researches have named thus because of its 'haunting' habits and not the Grigori or watcher (Irin-Aramaic) of biblical infamy. The watchers are typically associated with the angels (they aren't the Nephilim) that mated with humans who in turn gave birth to the Nephilim; although many other references to the watchers don't necessarily correlate all of them with just some 'fallen' angels or even evil. Sometimes the word watcher (Irin) was used to just refer to angels in general, a particular order of angels (like seraphim, archangels or cherubim) that fell (Grigori) and other times an order that did not fall. The Sumerian Igigi (even though deemed gods) story was very similar to Enoch's Grigori...and most likely 'ripped' off.

The "do not add, nor take away from this book" is Revelation 22:18 and was most likely, as when Revelation was written (regardless of who wrote it) was before the council of Nicaea determined what books went in the 'official' canon, just pertaining to Revelation itself and not the entire book. I don't buy that the author had some weird foreknowledge that that book was going to be placed at the end of a large bound collection of writings that a corrupt council would string together and so tagged that verse on to refer to the entire text. But who knows....

whoops, yea sorry. The nephilim are not the same as "fallen angels" but their descendents after being mated with human females.

Hi Mel,

I believe the term 'watcher' you are using to describe what your daughter saw and her description of it, is referring to a 'being' that alot of ghost hunters and paranormal researches have named thus because of its 'haunting' habits and not the Grigori or watcher (Irin-Aramaic) of biblical infamy. The watchers are typically associated with the angels (they aren't the Nephilim) that mated with humans who in turn gave birth to the Nephilim; although many other references to the watchers don't necessarily correlate all of them with just some 'fallen' angels or even evil. Sometimes the word watcher (Irin) was used to just refer to angels in general, a particular order of angels (like seraphim, archangels or cherubim) that fell (Grigori) and other times an order that did not fall. The Sumerian Igigi (even though deemed gods) story was very similar to Enoch's Grigori...and most likely 'ripped' off.

The "do not add, nor take away from this book" is Revelation 22:18 and was most likely, as when Revelation was written (regardless of who wrote it) was before the council of Nicaea determined what books went in the 'official' canon, just pertaining to Revelation itself and not the entire book. I don't buy that the author had some weird foreknowledge that that book was going to be placed at the end of a large bound collection of writings that a corrupt council would string together and so tagged that verse on to refer to the entire text. But who knows....

Hi there,

Why do you think they left out the book of Enosh? On the web sit I found to be the best they even call it "The Hidden Book Of Enosh" They are all corrupt I'm with you there! Makes me feel as if they felt there is something to hide.

Yes I do understand that of the other watchers, but to be honest... I wasn't sure of the difference. if there was any. I just know that when I read. I can't tell you where I apologize, you may know what part of the Bible. That when "Archangel Michael" heard the cry of man under the strain of the Nephelim and Watchers as they where separate. He ask God to intervene in there part via the flood. Are you saying they are the same, or different? I did understand that the Nephilim are the offspring between woman an Fallen Angel.

But I guess what I'm asking is where do the watchers fit in? Thank you... Melanie

I don't know where I came from. A long chain of being? Given I am here and not elsewhere?

To entertain the idea that I am "fallen" is IMO to buy into someone else's explanation for my existence - which, if going well, I need not ask about.

BUT, if to the contrary, it's not going well ("well" being entirely defined by my small idiotic self) then rather than asking what has happened and what I have done (and what has been done to me) to have things "not go well" - should I attempt to look beyond for yet another explanation. Beware, there are more than enough people and things willing to explain who you are to yourself.

I don't know where I came from. A long chain of being? Given I am here and not elsewhere?

To entertain the idea that I am "fallen" is IMO to buy into someone else's explanation for my existence - which, if going well, I need not ask about.

BUT, if to the contrary, it's not going well ("well" being entirely defined by my small idiotic self) then rather than asking what has happened and what I have done (and what has been done to me) to have things "not go well" - should I attempt to look beyond for yet another explanation. Beware, there are more than enough people and things willing to explain who you are to yourself.

Hi Kate,

I thought your name was to change today...lol You said what, but I forgot...

Thank you for your reply to the thread... It is great just to hear everyones ideas on different subjects... That is the beauty of a forum...

Talk to you later Mel

Edited by goonis38

Well it's Mel again,

Hi Melanie.

First of all, here is something I have observed. I think one of the biggest misunderstandings in the cosmology of the modern Christian is the idea that all spiritual beings are directly in the service of either to Yahweh or Satan, what they would call angel and demons. The spiritual world is much bigger and much less black and white than that. But parts of the Bible that suggest this (Genesis 6, Daniel) are more or less ignored by most theologians today. That was my experience when I was studying these things in earnest. My point is, incubi, succubi, demons, fallen angels, nephilim, etc. are all different types of beings.

Now, about The Book of Enoch and canonicity. The Book of Enoch was very influential in Jesus' day, well known to all Jews. It is even quoted in the Epistle of Jude. But there is this idea of the canon, where there is one collection containing what are considered the most important, authentic, and authoritative books against which all other writings are to be measured. The book of Enoch was not included in the canon by Jews, even as influential as it was, because their standards were very strict. Christian standards were very high too. The Epistle of James almost did not make it in, and there was a 3 Peter that was not included because Christian leaders were not fully convinced it was authentic.

My point is, it was not a slight to the Book of Enoch not to include it in the canon. But because it was not included in the canon used in Europe, it was forgotten with time. Actually, according to wiki, it is in the canon of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. How about that!

By the way, contrary to popular misconception, the Christian canon was not decided at the Council of Nicaea...

A number of erroneous views have been stated regarding the council's role in establishing the Biblical Canon. In fact, there is no record of any discussion of the Biblical Canon at the council at all. The development of the Biblical Canon took several centuries, and was nearly complete by the time the Muratorian fragment was written, over 150 years before the council. Regional councils such as the Synod of Hippo in 393 and Council of Carthage in 397 gave formal recognition to the canon, but by then the canon was well ingrained in the church. Additionally no discussion or decisions regarding Gnostic Gospels were made by the council.

But I think betwixter was right to point out that "Do not add..." technically only applies to Revelation and not the Bible, which is not a book so much as an anthology.

Edited by Creation

Hi Melanie.

First of all, here is something I have observed. I think one of the biggest misunderstandings in the cosmology of the modern Christian is the idea that all spiritual beings are directly in the service of either to Yahweh or Satan, what they would call angel and demons. The spiritual world is much bigger and much less black and white than that. But parts of the Bible that suggest this (Genesis 6, Daniel) are more or less ignored by most theologians today. That was my experience when I was studying these things in earnest. My point is, incubi, succubi, demons, fallen angels, nephilim, etc. are all different types of beings.

Now, about The Book of Enoch and canonicity. The Book of Enoch was very influential in Jesus' day, well known to all Jews. It is even quoted in the Epistle of Jude. But there is this idea of the canon, where there is one collection containing what are considered the most important, authentic, and authoritative books against which all other writings are to be measured. The book of Enoch was not included in the canon by Jews, even as influential as it was, because their standards were very strict. Christian standards were very high too. The Epistle of James almost did not make it in, and there was a 3 Peter that was not included because Christian leaders were not fully convinced it was authentic.

My point is, it was not a slight to the Book of Enoch not to include it in the canon. But because it was not included in the canon used in Europe, it was forgotten with time. Actually, according to wiki, it is in the canon of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. How about that!

By the way, contrary to popular misconception, the Christian canon was not decided at the Council of Nicaea...

Hey Mel,

Wow thanks, this is a great deal of information that helps. Understand mainly we are being keep something from us for some reason... And I would just like to know what... Why do you think they keep these books out, in your opinion?

Also do you know the difference between a fallen Angel, and a Watcher?

Thanks for the info.. Melanie

But I think betwixter was right to point out that "Do not add..." technically only applies to Revelation and not the Bible, which is not a book so much as an anthology.

I would suggest these for your perusal Mel...I reserve my opinions regarding such things...

Book...

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/01/124778.pdf

Video Presentations...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvNYGuMx2I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6nlpZDpMI&feature=related

Program 1 Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5739645/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNGngZsxAhw&feature=related

Edited by metal dog

http://www.hiddenbible.com/enoch/online.html I wanted to add this web site it is the best! Notice it says the Hidden Book Of Enosh...

Well it's Mel again,

I find this very interesting... I know we are all people of different faiths and different thought. This is only one idea. I'm not trying to push anything off on anyone. I'm very open minded to different ideas myself. I think we can all be right, thats just me. "Live with love, in your heart"... "Treat others as you, want to be treated" This is what I do...

I love God, and Jesus. And no matter what your faith, I think it's good to look into all, or almost all. I don't like Church or the ways of Churches. I pray and meditate and show my love, right where I sit.

But I just want to throw something out there to talk about. Whats everyones idea on, The "Fallen Angels" Nephilim.? The giant elongated skulls they find to this day. what was there roll? And how many of you believe they still play a roll to this day, not in the physical but spiritual? You know it say's in Genesis... "The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were so beautiful, and they married any of them they chose" Thus came about the giant Nephilim, "They were the heros of old, men of renown" The book of Enoch has been left out of our Holy Bible for some reason. And it goes into all this in much more detail. Why leave it out? When it had such important information. It also says somewhere in the Bible" Do not add, or take away from this book" So please all. Penny for your thought. What do you think?

Has anyone had an Incubus attack, or anything else that could bind this together? Could be, Incubus is Fallen Angel... Now I don't want to get peoples blood boiling, lets just have a pleasant discussion. No one is wrong, and no one is right. But if you like to say so. So be it... This is the beauty of a forum...

In order to communicate in terms of reality - you need to speak in real terms - Are you speaking in terms of your desires ?

7. Young Master of Fate (Shao Si Ming)

88 Hall full of lovely ones

89 Yet you had eyes for me alone

90 Riding a whirlwind A cloud for a banner

91 Suddenly you came

92 And as suddenly departed

93 And only had eyes for me

94 I bathed with you

95 in the Pool of Heaven

96 In a sunny fold of the hill

97 I dried your hair

98 Now it is I who shout & sing with despair

99 Under a chariot-awning

100 of peacock feathers & halcyon flags

101 You climb again to the Nine Heavens

7. Young Master of Fate (Shao Si Ming)

88 Hall full of lovely ones

89 Yet you had eyes for me alone

90 Riding a whirlwind A cloud for a banner

91 Suddenly you came

92 And as suddenly departed

93 And only had eyes for me

94 I bathed with you

95 in the Pool of Heaven

96 In a sunny fold of the hill

97 I dried your hair

98 Now it is I who shout & sing with despair

99 Under a chariot-awning

100 of peacock feathers & halcyon flags

101 You climb again to the Nine Heavens

Thank you... This is beautiful... Melanie

6. Master of Fate

102 A glow in the sky

103 and soon you'll arise

104 Night pales

105 Day shines forth

106 You ride on thunder wheels

107 cloud banners trailing

108 heave great sighs

109 look back yearning

110 for earth's beauty burning

111 look and linger

112 forget your way

113 I draw a long arrow

114 and shoot Heaven's Wolf

115 then draw me down the Dipper

116 And plunge alone into

117 the White Void

The sage loves fairy tales of all nature; to fathom is fun, but to favor is to forfeit.

Ask, why seek out conceptual, vowel-induced truth in these fairy tales? The Bible, religious canon, etc...

The problem is seeking answers....

Find the One Original Question,

and you will find

the question

is the answer... and it has been here, everywhere, all along.

The Nymph and the Sage

"A story type or theme appearing over and over again in the Mahabharata is that of an Apsara sent to distract a sage or spiritual master from his ascetic practices. One story embodying this theme is that recounted by the epic heroine Shakuntala to explain her own parentage. Once upon a time, the sage Viswamitra generated such intense energy by means of his asceticism that Indra himself became fearful. Deciding that the sage would have to be distracted from his penances, he sent the Apsara Menaka to work her charms. Menaka trembled at the thought of angering such a powerful ascetic, but she obeyed the god's order. As she approached Viswamitra, the wind god Vayu tore away her garments. Seeing her thus disrobed, the sage abandoned himself to lust. Nymph and sage engaged in sex for some time, during which Viswamitra's asceticism was put on hold. As a consequence, Menaka gave birth to a daughter, whom she abandoned on the banks of a river. That daughter was Shakuntala herself, the narrator of the story."