111 look and linger

112 forget your way

113 I draw a long arrow

114 and shoot Heaven's Wolf

115 then draw me down the Dipper

116 And plunge alone into

I love those, they are just so pretty... Thanks again Melanie

117 the White Void

The sage loves fairy tales of all nature; to fathom is fun, but to favor is to forfeit.

Ask, why seek out conceptual, vowel-induced truth in these fairy tales? The Bible, religious canon, etc...

The problem is seeking answers....

Find the One Original Question,

and you will find

the question

is the answer... and it has been here, everywhere, all along.

Hi there,

OK the answer is there all along, Find the original question...

So another words the question is my answer... Yes?

The Nymph and the Sage

"A story type or theme appearing over and over again in the Mahabharata is that of an Apsara sent to distract a sage or spiritual master from his ascetic practices. One story embodying this theme is that recounted by the epic heroine Shakuntala to explain her own parentage. Once upon a time, the sage Viswamitra generated such intense energy by means of his asceticism that Indra himself became fearful. Deciding that the sage would have to be distracted from his penances, he sent the Apsara Menaka to work her charms. Menaka trembled at the thought of angering such a powerful ascetic, but she obeyed the god's order. As she approached Viswamitra, the wind god Vayu tore away her garments. Seeing her thus disrobed, the sage abandoned himself to lust. Nymph and sage engaged in sex for some time, during which Viswamitra's asceticism was put on hold. As a consequence, Menaka gave birth to a daughter, whom she abandoned on the banks of a river. That daughter was Shakuntala herself, the narrator of the story."

Well hello there,

That is some story... The end gets after it doesn't it? I guess it would be as in the Bible... "That the sons of God, saw the daughters of man and found them so beautiful. They married the ones they wanted, and maid children"... It all boils down to woman starting a bunch of trouble. Adam and Eve... Can it be we cause so much strife in the world. And yet so much love, and give the birth of our children... It seems to be upside down, and right side up... Doesn't my friend... Melanie

Well hello there,

That is some story... The end gets after it doesn't it? I guess it would be as in the Bible... "That the sons of God, saw the daughters of man and found them so beautiful. They married the ones they wanted, and maid children"... It all boils down to woman starting a bunch of trouble. Adam and Eve... Can it be we cause so much strife in the world. And yet so much love, and give the birth of our children... It seems to be upside down, and right side up... Doesn't my friend... Melanie

The "God" of the old testament sound like the "demons that control today's world. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole old and new testament was changed by the catholic church to fit older mythological tales of alien "gods" just so everyone would try to classify Chirst as "nothing special" or "just another emanation of an age old tale". Love is not jealous, love is not spiteful, love is not prideful, love is not vain, love needs no recognition...etc, therefore the jealous spiteful, vengeful, controlling god of the classic old testament cannot be the one Christ was referring to as "father" nor should be considered worthy for us to even listen to.

What if for example the real story of adam and eve had them eating of the tree of life and lucifer came posing as their "creator" and screwed everything up, messing with genetics and creating his own society? What if the whole old testament is actually the writings of those who followed him, the ones who were told to perform blood sacrifices (occult stuff), and wage war and have sex with their daughters? What if Christ's story was purposely changed so people would believe him to be a mythological figure from other cultures?

I wouldn't trust a single word of the spawn of the most corrupt and sketch religious organization on the planet. Just throwin that out there.

-Astral

http://www.hiddenbib...och/online.html I wanted to add this web site it is the best! Notice it says the Hidden Book Of Enosh...

Well it's Mel again,

I find this very interesting... I know we are all people of different faiths and different thought. This is only one idea. I'm not trying to push anything off on anyone. I'm very open minded to different ideas myself. I think we can all be right, thats just me. "Live with love, in your heart"... "Treat others as you, want to be treated" This is what I do...

I love God, and Jesus. And no matter what your faith, I think it's good to look into all, or almost all. I don't like Church or the ways of Churches. I pray and meditate and show my love, right where I sit.

But I just want to throw something out there to talk about. Whats everyones idea on, The "Fallen Angels" Nephilim.? The giant elongated skulls they find to this day. what was there roll? And how many of you believe they still play a roll to this day, not in the physical but spiritual? You know it say's in Genesis... "The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were so beautiful, and they married any of them they chose" Thus came about the giant Nephilim, "They were the heros of old, men of renown" The book of Enoch has been left out of our Holy Bible for some reason. And it goes into all this in much more detail. Why leave it out? When it had such important information. It also says somewhere in the Bible" Do not add, or take away from this book" So please all. Penny for your thought. What do you think?

Has anyone had an Incubus attack, or anything else that could bind this together? Could be, Incubus is Fallen Angel... Now I don't want to get peoples blood boiling, lets just have a pleasant discussion. No one is wrong, and no one is right. But if you like to say so. So be it... This is the beauty of a forum...

Ok what do you think? Take care Melanie

I think this is an interesting subject. I have seen something similar (might have even been the book of Enoch) before. From what I remember Angels were sent as watchers and it seems a select band of them couldn't resist temptation and had sex with the daughters of men, hence creating Nephilm. I think these Nephilim were seen as inferior by other Angels. Anyhow the Angels that fell to temptation seem to have taught men things that were disapproved off by above (although sounds like they were just imparting some valuable knowledge that we have taken through the centuries) and thus ordered to be punished. The God of the old testament always seems quite wrathful to me and being cast down into a cave or the depths for 70 generations until the day of judgement seems a little harsh. Where is the forgiveness? Are there still potentially a group of them still locked away somewhere?

I think modern man probably has a lot in common with them, plenty of us fall to temptation and greed - but i'd like to think we all had a shot at redemption or to make amends! I will read the book of Enoch in more detail when I have a moment. Incidentally there is a work of fiction called 'Angelology' which touches on some of this in places.

I think this is an interesting subject. I have seen something similar (might have even been the book of Enoch) before. From what I remember Angels were sent as watchers and it seems a select band of them couldn't resist temptation and had sex with the daughters of men, hence creating Nephilm. I think these Nephilim were seen as inferior by other Angels. Anyhow the Angels that fell to temptation seem to have taught men things that were disapproved off by above (although sounds like they were just imparting some valuable knowledge that we have taken through the centuries) and thus ordered to be punished. The God of the old testament always seems quite wrathful to me and being cast down into a cave or the depths for 70 generations until the day of judgement seems a little harsh. Where is the forgiveness? Are there still potentially a group of them still locked away somewhere?

I think modern man probably has a lot in common with them, plenty of us fall to temptation and greed - but i'd like to think we all had a shot at redemption or to make amends! I will read the book of Enoch in more detail when I have a moment. Incidentally there is a work of fiction called 'Angelology' which touches on some of this in places.

Hi there,

I do agree, we do have a lot in common with them. I wonder if they blame us for being temptation. Thinking it's all our fault for there fall from grace? If so that could cause some problems for us woman.

But yes, I believe that in the New Testament way, more forgiveness as there should of been always. I just can't understand why things are hidden. That website I put on the very first post is one of the best I have found. I'm so bad I skip around. That book is big. But he said "do not add, or take away" And they call it hidden for a reason. I just can't help shack the feeling there is something more to this than we could ever imagine.., I will check that book out, Thanks... Mel

Ezekiel%27s_Wheel_John_Kratovo.jpg

The Hebrew word Merkabah (מרכבה "chariot", derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride") is used in Ezekiel (1:4-26) to refer to the throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four "chayot" (Hebrew: "living creatures"), each of which has four rings and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle..

According to the verses in Ezekiel and its attendant commentaries, the analogy of the Merkaba image consists of a chariot made of many angels being driven by the "Likeness of a Man." Four angels form the basic structure of the chariot. These angels are called the "Chayot" חיות (lit. living creatures). The bodies of the "Chayot" are like that of a human being, but each of them has four faces, corresponding to the four directions the chariot can go (north, east south and west). The faces are that of a man, a lion, an ox (later changed to a cherub in Ezekiel 10:14) and an eagle. Since there are four angels and each has four faces, there are a total of sixteen faces. Each Chayot angel also has four wings. Two of these wings spread across the length of the chariot and connected with the wings of the angel on the other side. This created a sort of 'box' of wings that formed the perimeter of the chariot. With the remaining two wings, each angel covered its own body. Below, but not attached to the feet of the "Chayot" angels are other angels that are shaped like wheels. These wheel angels, which are described as "a wheel inside of a wheel", are called "Ophanim" אופנים (lit. wheels, cycles or ways). These wheels are not directly under the chariot, but are nearby and along its perimeter. The angel with the face of the man is always on the east side and looks up at the "Likeness of a Man" that drives the chariot. The "Likeness of a Man" sits on a throne made of sapphire.

The Bible later makes mention of a third type of angel found in the Merkaba called "Seraphim" (lit. "burning") angels. These angels appear like flashes of fire continuously ascending and descending. These "Seraphim" angels powered the movement of the chariot. In the hierarchy of these angels, "Seraphim" are the highest, that is, closest to God, followed by the "Chayot", which are followed by the "Ophanim." The chariot is in a constant state of motion, and the energy behind this movement runs according to this hierarchy. The movement of the "Ophanim" is controlled by the "Chayot" while the movement of the "Chayot" is controlled by the "Seraphim". The movement of all the angels of the chariot are controlled by the "Likeness of a Man" on the Throne.

Seraphim_-_Petites_Heures_de_Jean_de_Berry.jpg

Seraphim (Hebrew: שְׂרָפִים Seraphim, singular שָׂרָף Seraph; Latin: seraphi[m], singular seraph[us]; Greek: σεραφείμ) are a class of celestial beings in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word is normally a synonym for snakes when used in the Hebrew bible, but they are mentioned in the Book of Isaiah as fiery six-winged beings attending on God. They appear again as celestial beings in an influential Hellenistic work, the Book of Enoch, and a little later in the Book of Revelation. They occupy the fifth of ten ranks of the hierarchy of angels in medieval and modern Judaism, and the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy.

Seraphim, literally "burning ones", is the plural of "seraph", more properly sarap. The word sarap/seraphim appears three times in the Torah (Numbers 21:6-8, Deuteronomy 8:15) and four times in the Book of Isaiah (6:2-6, 14:29, 30:6). In Numbers and Deuteronomy the "seraphim" are snakes/serpents - the association of snakes as "burning ones" is possibly due to the burning sensation of the poison.[1] Isaiah also uses the word in close association with words to describes snakes (nahash, the generic word for snakes, in 14:29, andefeh, viper, in 30:6).

"Seraphim" appear in the 2nd century BCE Book of Enoch[4] where they are designated as drakones (δράκονες "serpents"), and are mentioned, in conjunction with the cherubim as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. In the late 1st century CE Book of Revelation (iv. 4-8) they are described as being forever in God's presence and praising Him constantly: "Day and night with out ceasing they sing: 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.'" They appear also in the Christian Gnostic text On the Origin of the World, described as "dragon-shaped angels".[5]

Cool stuff, thank you, Spectrum!

Here's a few more tidbits:

Some authorities hold that the seraphim had their origin in the Egyptian "seref," a composite, winged creature, half lion and half eagle, which guarded graves, carried dead kings up to heaven, and transmitted prayers thither. Seref is still a popular Muslim name in some countries. And the Arabic "sharif," which gave us our sheriff, is thought of as being of the same etymology by some researchers.

Metatron

Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון or מיטטרון) is the name of an angel in Judaism and some branches of Christianity and Islam. There are no references to him in the Jewish Tanakh (Old Testament) or Christian Scriptures (New Testament). Although he is mentioned in a few brief passages in the Talmud, Metatron appears primarily in medieval Jewish mystical texts and other post-scriptural esoteric and occult sources. In Rabbinic tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe, though there is no consensus as to his genesis, nor is there a Christian consensus on his position in the hierarchy of angels or existence.

Metatrons_cube.jpg

The Metatron's Cube is a 2-dimensional figure created from 13 equal circles with lines from their centers extending out to the other 12 circles. Six circles are placed in a hexagonal pattern around a central circle, with six more extending out along the same radial lines.

This pattern shares resonance with the Flower of Life and the first three Platonic Solids. It is a Sacred Geometry figure. It's name makes reference to Metatron, though there has been no evidence shown relating the stories of Metatron to this design.

Flower-of-Life_da-Vinci_02.jpg

Whats everyones idea on, The "Fallen Angels" Nephilim.?

Ok what do you think? Take care Melanie

I don't think about any kind of angels, fallen or non-fallen.

"in standing or in flying positions, usually holding lotus blossoms, spreading flower petals, or waving celestial clothes as if they were wings enabling them to fly"

Edited by Spectrum

Seraphim_-_Petites_Heures_de_Jean_de_Berry.jpg

Seraphim (Hebrew: שְׂרָפִים Seraphim, singular שָׂרָף Seraph; Latin: seraphi[m], singular seraph[us]; Greek: σεραφείμ) are a class of celestial beings in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word is normally a synonym for snakes when used in the Hebrew bible, but they are mentioned in the Book of Isaiah as fiery six-winged beings attending on God. They appear again as celestial beings in an influential Hellenistic work, the Book of Enoch, and a little later in the Book of Revelation. They occupy the fifth of ten ranks of the hierarchy of angels in medieval and modern Judaism, and the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy.

Seraphim, literally "burning ones", is the plural of "seraph", more properly sarap. The word sarap/seraphim appears three times in the Torah (Numbers 21:6-8, Deuteronomy 8:15) and four times in the Book of Isaiah (6:2-6, 14:29, 30:6). In Numbers and Deuteronomy the "seraphim" are snakes/serpents - the association of snakes as "burning ones" is possibly due to the burning sensation of the poison.[1] Isaiah also uses the word in close association with words to describes snakes (nahash, the generic word for snakes, in 14:29, andefeh, viper, in 30:6).

"Seraphim" appear in the 2nd century BCE Book of Enoch[4] where they are designated as drakones (δράκονες "serpents"), and are mentioned, in conjunction with the cherubim as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. In the late 1st century CE Book of Revelation (iv. 4-8) they are described as being forever in God's presence and praising Him constantly: "Day and night with out ceasing they sing: 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.'" They appear also in the Christian Gnostic text On the Origin of the World, described as "dragon-shaped angels".[5]

Wow...

Thank you so much my friend for all that information, that was so nice of you so share that with us... That first picture is just amazing. I see what you are doing. Look at the cross cultural, and religious, similarities... They all seem to line up in many ways... Angels... We still have so much to learn on them.

I love what one person wrote at the beginning of of this thread." It is not just good, and evil, as most are taught, there are the beings and spirits in the middle"... I would of never believed this at one time, but now... Yes...

Also a thought, I have entertained.. Is that the "Fallen Angels" are our guides, or the ones that can help if we try and live right to watch over us. Every once in awhile an Angel from heaven my come down and help in very bad situations. But I believe now, the ones that help are them...

I was raised never to of thought, anything like this... But I believe it as one of the people have said... It is not all good, and evil beings and spirits... There are the ones in the middle. It makes since. Just like on earth, we as people are not just one or the other. Most do fall in the middle...

Take care Melanie

Wow...

Thank you so much my friend for all that information, that was so nice of you so share that with us... That first picture is just amazing. I see what you are doing. Look at the cross cultural, and religious, similarities... They all seem to line up in many ways... Angels... We still have so much to learn on them.

I love what one person wrote at the beginning of of this thread." It is not just good, and evil, as most are taught, there are the beings and spirits in the middle"... I would of never believed this at one time, but now... Yes...

Also a thought, I have entertained.. Is that the "Fallen Angels" are our guides, or the ones that can help if we try and live right to watch over us. Every once in awhile an Angel from heaven my come down and help in very bad situations. But I believe now, the ones that help are them...

I was raised never to of thought, anything like this... But I believe it as one of the people have said... It is not all good, and evil beings and spirits... There are the ones in the middle. It makes since. Just like on earth, we as people are not just one or the other. Most do fall in the middle...

Take care Melanie

Dabbling around can get you (and perhaps your loved ones) into lots of trouble.

(demons are not in "the middle" although the more dangerous ones may pose to be such)

Om

Dabbling around can get you (and perhaps your loved ones) into lots of trouble.

(demons are not in "the middle" although the more dangerous ones may pose to be such)

Om

Hi Om

OK... Thank you... I will keep at my prayers, and trying to live the best life I can. Thank you for your advise... I think anything is possible. You only believe in Demons, but you don't believe in Angels? Or do you believe all Fallen Angels are Demon? I guess I don't understand...

But I sure don't want to put my family at risk, even a person with the best intent can find there selfs in a mess. I hope that is not the case...

Thank you again... Melanie

You only believe in Demons, but you don't believe in Angels? Or do you believe all Fallen Angels are Demon? I guess I don't understand...

Do you have an other thought or examples?

But I sure don't want to put my family at risk, even a person with the best intent can find there selfs in a mess.

Messy Ego

Hi Om

OK... Thank you... I will keep at my prayers, and trying to live the best life I can. Thank you for your advise... I think anything is possible. You only believe in Demons, but you don't believe in Angels? Or do you believe all Fallen Angels are Demon? I guess I don't understand...

But I sure don't want to put my family at risk, even a person with the best intent can find there selfs in a mess. I hope that is not the case...

Thank you again... Melanie

Hi Melanie,

"I will keep at my prayers, and trying to live the best life I can"; righto and well said, such is the main thing that all of the truly spiritual teachings point to. (such as the "Sermon on the Mount" by Jesus)

What I or anyone else does or does not believe in, or know or not know are very secondary to your own proofs. Surely you understand from being in the world that there are forces that are for the general good and welfare of all beings, and that there is also their opposite. Btw, many of us human beings are more or less in the middle somewhere. Suggestion: carefully test any spirit in physical or non physical form - for such are not always what they may seem, thus do not put yourself in harms way.

Bob

Om