goonis38

Fallen Angels

Hi Melanie,

"I will keep at my prayers, and trying to live the best life I can"; righto and well said, such is the main thing that all of the truly spiritual teachings point to. (such as the "Sermon on the Mount" by Jesus)

What I or anyone else does or does not believe in, or know or not know are very secondary to your own proofs. Surely you understand from being in the world that there are forces that are for the general good and welfare of all beings, and that there is also their opposite. Btw, many of us human beings are more or less in the middle somewhere. Suggestion: carefully test any spirit in physical or non physical form - for such are not always what they may seem, thus do not put yourself in harms way.

Bob

Om

Hi there Bob,

Yes, I Agree with everything you just said. I am terrible at being to trusting, loving of a person ... Now those traits would seem great, but as you said not at all time. Now I'm almost 40 you think I would be a little more hard shelled by now.

So you have hit the nail on the head with me, I do need to test people, and other more closely... What someone, or something, says is not always the truth. This is a hard one that in the end I am left with only one choice to lay it at my Lords feet and pray that he will either give me the insight, or help protect me. Because alone we can do nothing we are just people in the end...

Thank you again, you are kind and smart... And I will do my best, in all ways... Take care Melanie

Hi there Bob,

Yes, I Agree with everything you just said. I am terrible at being to trusting, loving of a person ... Now those traits would seem great, but as you said not at all time. Now I'm almost 40 you think I would be a little more hard shelled by now.

So you have hit the nail on the head with me, I do need to test people, and other more closely... What someone, or something, says is not always the truth. This is a hard one that in the end I am left with only one choice to lay it at my Lords feet and pray that he will either give me the insight, or help protect me. Because alone we can do nothing we are just people in the end...

Thank you again, you are kind and smart... And I will do my best, in all ways... Take care Melanie

You are welcome Melanie. :) and thanks for the kind words.

I'd add in a different context that in the seeming beginning, middle and end we are just Spirits - and unto Spirit, all of the countless rest of things can be ways to help make such conscious and also free of anything less; yet the creation is still for en-joy-ment... "Behold I make all things new" Jesus

Om