jenn992

why does 'evil' or people who do bad always seem to win or be able to succeed

Hitler the person will never be born again. He is gone forever. What is re-born are the traits that together made up this being named Hitler. For as long as ignorance and cruelty exists somewhere out there, collectively, or somewhere inside a person, individually, some of Hitler's essence, unfortunately, lives on in this way. This is one way of seeing how karma is perpetuated.

In an ideal world situation, if one day a big shift happens and all beings 'awaken' to their perfect nature, that is when all traces of Hitler's less-than-noble traits vanish. Alternatively, each individual can learn to overcome their own ignorance now, and gradually wipe the dust off their own eyes. When all the dust is gone, it naturally follows that all mental defilements, which ding dongs between the extremes of good and evil, will be wiped away. Cleared of these mental afflictions, one becomes serenely unaffected by all the peripheral movements happening within or without. No longer swayed by the illusive, impermanent nature of all mental states, one returns to the still point. At this juncture, there will be no struggle. When there is no struggle, one becomes neither victim nor victor, because one no longer depend/need such labels to validate one's existence.

There is mention somewhere that karma is cause and effect/action and re-action. Well this is only part of what constitutes Karma - Karma is quite complex, and is much more than simple cause and effect. At the more basic level, thoughts carry the seeds of Karma. In the even subtler levels, intentions too can give rise to Karma. Imagine little single-ringed ripples on a lake... which then enlarges slowly to ever-bigger ripples and so on. Intent works in almost the same fashion - it contains energy which can be compounded to give rise to emotional force, thru to the acting out of these forces. Take the analogy of a pendulum as an example: When the pendulum is completely still, it is full of potential... the moment something lends energy to it, it moves, either to the left or to the right... if it moves left, it will accumulate enough energy in the movement to the left to force it to swing to the right, albeit at a slightly reduced margin. At the end of the swing to the right, it again gathers energy to swing to the other side, again with a slightly reduced margin, until it finally loses all inertia, and rests in the middle again as potential. In some ways, mind is also like this... it exists as potential always, until something stirs it, and mind is born. When there are no stirrings, there is no mind - only potential of mind. The tendency to stir this mind is very strong in most of us, due to the forces of habit. We seem to like to feed the mind with a lot of thoughts due to various factors... imaginations, fears, insecurities, doubts, projections, compensations etc. We indulge in such activities due to basic ignorance of our true nature, which is undefiled.

Spiritual practices are very good in that it helps us to reconcile the made-up aspect of our nature with that intrinsically pure nature within us, which, hopefully, will lead to the end of all dualistic and delusional notions of what we are in reality. The practice of meditation, over years of mindful awareness of when discursive thoughts occur, helps greatly to habituate retuning the mind to recognize its own pure nature. In the example of the pendulum given above, we can allude to meditation as a practice that allows us to heighten the sense of when the pendulum starts to move, and thru this awakened awareness, we can choose not to feed the energy of the movement, thereby reducing or negating its power thus hastening its return to the stillness of the center, which is rest, or complete equilibrium.

This discussion between some learned Buddhists can help shed some light on the notions of Karma:

http://www.thebuddhadharma.com/issues/2007/spring/forum-karma.html

Hi Cowtao,

You seem very sure that Hitler has gone forever. Can i ask why you have such a strong beleif in this ? How do we know he is not in spirit form somewhere or perhaps be reincarnate one day. My question is what makes you so sure about this ?

Thanks

Edited by TheTaoBum

Evil gets away with nothing in the end... for those that feed the beast become the meal and in the end this beast then only has itself to feed upon and is undone through self-destruction.

"Non-dualism" is nice. In the meantime there is a massive bloody spiritual war going on. "Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjET1cBjXM&feature=related

Edited by 3bob

Quan Yin didn't go anywhere as some nebulous energy pattern... and if we happen to be deaf, dumb and blind to the other side(s), that still doesn't mean that She and other goddess's and god type beings don't exist and are not helping us! (with help being the key word thus not forcing goodness which is not good at all)

Om

post-51155-128979885618_thumb.jpg

Take away good and there will be no evil the whole notion of good/evil depend on each other to

exist.

There is no evil or good just your own judgements. Stop thinking and you will be closer to the real

answer

I liked the post Manitou, and I found this part in particular pretty interesting:

"he is restricted by the effect of the hate on his ego and subsequent behavior."

Now what if his (or her) behaviour includes restricting me from doing a decent ethical job?

What I meant is that choosing to hate or act negatively limits our options. If we choose to respond to someone in an equally hateful way (assuming they did something negative or hateful to us) we are limited in our responses and can't experience true freedom. By choosing to love instead (which in this case would be merely to not respond to the hate in kind) all our options are still open. The question of What If his behavior restricts me from doing something is answered One Day at a Time by the impeccability of your own actions and how you respond to the actions of the other person. The loving mindset (the mindset that doesn't buy into the negativity) will win out ultimately. As I think back on the Christian days of my youth, this may be the internal dynamic that the Nazarene was going for when he said to turn the other cheek.

Edited by manitou

Jenn, I am have a simple view from I reading your post. It is a quote. "Does light really know about darkness? And does darkness really know about light? Or is one's absense the other's presence, and vice versa?"

So I thinking, why focus on the darkness, on what is absent, when you can focus on the beautiful light and bringing light to your life and the others lives :)

Evil gets away with nothing in the end... for those that feed the beast become the meal and in the end this beast then only has itself to feed upon and is undone through self-destruction.

"Non-dualism" is nice. In the meantime there is a massive bloody spiritual war going on. "Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjET1cBjXM&feature=related

Yes, I thought that's what's going on. That, or something like it.

The road to "non-dualism" would have me become a proper "dualist" first, it seems. With which I agree because I'm sure as hell not going to let the small thing I was conditioned to be to start with get away with doing the driving. In terms of "spiritual warfare" that is called IMO "stacking the deck" and it's not fair play and I will remember this.

And sometimes Love is like an incandescent, white hot torch of far greater intensity and power than that of a sun, which can instantly vaporize those that would manipulate such purity. (for selfish designs)

Thus option one: something has to give and it won't be that truth. Option two and beyond: covered by option one.

Om

Edited by 3bob

wow...there are so many insightful and awesome replies..that really do get you to think...about all of it.. its hard to detemine evil/good as its true within every culture, belief system, there is a varying definition for it, as in some maybe not even the existence of it...I would like to see it as 'one' such as there is none, but what bothers me about that is that it takes away from the harshness and the severity of what each of those things defines and the damage the 'bad' does in this world... i feel if you ignore that evil exists, then it comes close to ignoring the wrongdoings and injustices and almost being one of those who sit back as wrong occurs and does nothing about it...which some feel is evil in itself... i think i know im just a person who has always focused on 'injustice/justice' and have a passion for it-- im more about wanting to punish or put down someone who is an abuser or perpetrator rather than saying..oh it's ok....let's pray for them...i want to stop 'evil/wrong' or abuse...yet also ironically while being so passionate against injustice, my life seems to constantly revolve around only injustice..which is ironic sa i witness people who could care less about injustice/justice good/evil yet the injustice doesn't occur to them not on any level the way it happens to me...so i wonder if thats just another irony of the universe...that those who are so passionate against something, keep having to experience it in some warped form of irony designed to teach them a lesson of..what?

karma and other things im sure are really deep to define, explain, experience...based on various beliefs and belief systems...and how it can or can't be just..its so confusing though to want to perceive that karma may be occurring as a result of 'past actions'..by a 'soul' or person...in another lifetime..or maybe occurring as a result of possible trials, blessings in disguise etc...its hard to know...what the actual 'truth' is...or what it is...but when you witness so much injustice everywhere in the world...you do begin to wonder...is this "God's plan"? a plan of universal forces/energies...or what is controlling this planet overall...

To me, evil is defined or really shown by those who do bad to others...or actions intended to harm or destroy other people, creatures things..malicious intent...and especially acting upon that intent...i dont see it solely as selfishness, but that im sure selfishness does cause people to do evil things or many people who do evil are selfish and do so for their own motives and reasons... i want to believe evil exists because if i didn't...then its as if thoes who do 'evil' u ignore/forgive and witness them doing it over and over...but then again the unfortunate dual perception is having to experience generally 'good' people commit some evil acts and being torn as to whether they rae 'good or evil' people...so in the end i know i personally am left confused...saying...well theyre not bad people? but they're evil!! how can they do that?? its almost as if something is trying to make u see that htey are 'one' but u dont want to accept it...because it deosn't seem fair that they can be good people and still commit evil acts towards even just you, or to anyone if they did...its confusing...and you wonder where the line is drawn between good/evil justice/immorality...

but what i do witness a lot in society are people praising that which isn't 'good' actions that are clearly...not ok...wrong, evil, even cruel...not only accepting it...but pursuing it further..it seems to give them some sort of pleasure to do these things, witness them...and its so shocking being a person who would never want to hurt someone, but only help/heal...to witness that this is how people are or think...what compels them...is this human nature, and even more so..do they not have a fear of doing wrong to another? any real compassion...any true humanity..how can they hurt others...with no conscience or remorse...maybe its odd to me but normal to others? i have never though tthis way..in my life...especially as a mature adult..and find it strange that this is how a large majority of the world might be... and you just wonder...aside from all that...what universal laws/forces truly govern this planet...and how things occur..on an individual level and wohle...

yes christoff..that is so true..to focus on the light....great analogy...and so many otehrs too in their replies, .. it is silly to constantly say...why are people dark...or? i guess ic ant understand the darkness...unless you aer one day there...which you dont want to be...so its important to focus on the positive...maybe thos ewho aer dark...can't understand how a person can be 'positive' or it is foreign to them as inside they aren't happy...or they want to take it away from a person....rather than focusing on why the world is evil, figure how you can do more good for the world or for those in need...also its good to not hate, as it does limit and cause problems, for a person and can perpetuate a cycle of negativity possibly...and better to be positive and release those negative feelings...or filter them out in a certain way...

im also sure there are many explanations for what occurs in the universe...but its hard to determine which one or what ones are completely accurate, are they just theories...without real substantial basis..I uesd to believe that karma/reincarnation was mostly a theory..with yes some back up, but not enough to prove its true existence...it seems like there is a lot to back up the notion of reincarnation.. but I know i personally dont want to believe it exists...because it seems so surreal, fictional...and if it were true, it would refute the true notion of a God..or of real justice.. adn would change i know people like mine's perspective on life/reality... right now to me its mostly fiction..though it could be real...but from what ive experienced, been told...i know im going through a spiritual experience with peopl ewho ive done so with in many different lifetimes and oddly, i cant seem to get away from these particular people or branch out...more or less trapped with them in some form or one way or another...and unable to break out of this odd cycle...and keep meeting more sick/evil people who seem to be possible karmic soulmates in some form...who all say the same thing to me "we're supposed to 'do' something together."..its bizarre...and reincarnation/past lives would explain so much of it... but it deosn't truly mean that becaues of this experience...or anyone's that those past lives exist...I guess im just one who's having issues with the belief of that and whether it's true or not...but regardless if it is or isn't...its still something that is fascinating...and can explain so much of what happens to people or happen's in people's lives...also..thank you for all the helpful information and replies..! they have been so helpful and there is so much to learn about tao, and the practices philosophy and spiritual ways of any of these beliefs...and this is a great place to do it with a lot of insight and people woh have a lot of knowledge on these subjects :)

Edited by jenn992

But logically, and intellectually, I know that the existence

of evil in this world is just as contrived as the concept of a God.

Amen.

Hello Jenn,

You have brought up many points and questions! Here is a short take that I hope can help.

In my understanding evil has no (separate or) inherent root... thus it can only exist as that which trys to turn and twist (or corrupt) that which starts as inherent purity. (btw, imo there are various conceptual mix-ups along these lines) Thus it takes Beings that have various levels of choice or will to twist and corrupt that which started out in purity, for if there were no beings to either follow the inherent way, or those that try to turn and twist against it based on fear or malice - then the questions and effects of good and evil would not exist. Another side of this is that the Beings who have turned and twisted that which started out as inherent purity (which is in Itself a Goodness beyond "good and evil") must untwist and unturn what which they have done (karmas) to regain their inherent freedom or remain limited or bound as I believe Manitou alluded to. In relation to what I'm trying to describe the simple saying of, "it takes good for there to be evil or vice a versa" is not a fully correct definition.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Hi Jenn, I have to disagree with you simply because I am a Taoist, a positivist, and an optimist. Evil does not always win, good does not always lose. Truth is, good and evil are just value judgements we place on things and events. "Good and evil" is one of the dualities of the human brain. That is all. Beyond valuation, things and events just are. Now, I do understand what you are saying and your justification for saying it. But bottom line, we each create, in our mind, all the good and evil in our life. If you prefer good then you must stand up in support of it. If you wish to remove evil from your life you must stand up against it.

Better still would be to create a life for yourself where you are beyond good and evil.

A very well considered response Marblehead. I agree.

What I meant is that choosing to hate or act negatively limits our options. If we choose to respond to someone in an equally hateful way (assuming they did something negative or hateful to us) we are limited in our responses and can't experience true freedom. By choosing to love instead (which in this case would be merely to not respond to the hate in kind) all our options are still open. The question of What If his behavior restricts me from doing something is answered One Day at a Time by the impeccability of your own actions and how you respond to the actions of the other person. The loving mindset (the mindset that doesn't buy into the negativity)

This type of thinking and ability to communicate, to me, is the best direction.

Who would want to become a slave to their own limiting actions?

Do any of us honestly believe we are best to judge.

It is up to us to chose to break free of our own self imposed, societal,

and religiously quantified rules of behavior.

If an action by yourself, makes you feel guilty, then maybe you should

begin to see this is a behavior not in your own best interest.

Maybe it's just conditioning ie that we somehow have been led to believe that "evil" people who do bad always seem to win or be able to succeed, and that good are always martyrs.

Maybe it's just conditioning of the society as well that contributes to the actual occurence.

"and that good are always martyrs."

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMl03U3br5tl-wNRfaB4UZETpaMZ4yP9hgrMPXCb9N0jCuj99z

I reckon it's a deterrent :ph34r::glare:

There are lots of good folks around. And a surprising number of them happen to hang out here :)

They're smart too. And they don't seem to take BS from anyone.

Edited: media embed was not allowed. Stupid site

Edited by Kate

i want to stop 'evil/wrong' or abuse...yet also ironically while being so passionate against injustice, my life seems to constantly revolve around only injustice..which is ironic sa i witness people who could care less about injustice/justice good/evil yet the injustice doesn't occur to them not on any level the way it happens to me...so i wonder if thats just another irony of the universe...that those who are so passionate against something, keep having to experience it in some warped form of irony designed to teach them a lesson of..what?

The Gautamid, later referred to as the Buddha, I think was clear in the Pali Cannon in stating that action born of intent is the source of karma. Now the difficulty is that rather the intent is for good or for evil or for neither, the result is nevertheless karma if there is intent. Making waves, as it were.

The Gautamid taught that intention gives rise to a station of consciousness, from which the graspings ultimately emerge (grasping after self with regard to body, feeling, mind, habitual activity, or consciousness). The existence of the graspings is synonymous with suffering; "my body, my feeling, my mind, my routine, my consciousness".

The practice the Gautamid said was his own, both before and after enlightenment, was the intent concentration on in-breaths and out-breaths. At the same time, he described this practice as a thing satisfactory in and of itself, without regard to any attainment. His practice began, he said, with sitting down cross-legged, holding the body erect, setting mindfulness in front, and being mindful of inhalation, mindful of exhalation.

It comes down to this: there are physical practices of prayer, in the lotus, on the knees, doing the Sufi zikir or dancing, doing Tai-Chi, and these practices focus attention on action that arises from the stretch of ligaments without the exercise of volition. The extent of the movement of breath in and the extent of the movement of breath out guides the extent of the stretch and activity appropriate in the instant. The place of occurrence of consciousness is the embodiment of stretch and breath, and the impact of the occurrence of consciousness on the fascial stretch aligns the spine and allows feeling throughout the body and to the surface of the skin. When we witness how the place of occurrence of consciousness can be conditioned by attachment, aversion, or ignorance, the witness frees the occurrence of consciousness.

There's nobody there, the only real practice is the one that's necessary to breathe and stretch and feel at the moment, and somehow I need the lotus to find the intuition of my heart.

The Gautamid, later referred to as the Buddha, I think was clear in the Pali Cannon in stating that action born of intent is the source of karma. Now the difficulty is that rather the intent is for good or for evil or for neither, the result is nevertheless karma if there is intent. Making waves, as it were.

The Gautamid taught that intention gives rise to a station of consciousness, from which the graspings ultimately emerge (grasping after self with regard to body, feeling, mind, habitual activity, or consciousness). The existence of the graspings is synonymous with suffering; "my body, my feeling, my mind, my routine, my consciousness".

The practice the Gautamid said was his own, both before and after enlightenment, was the intent concentration on in-breaths and out-breaths. At the same time, he described this practice as a thing satisfactory in and of itself, without regard to any attainment. His practice began, he said, with sitting down cross-legged, holding the body erect, setting mindfulness in front, and being mindful of inhalation, mindful of exhalation.

It comes down to this: there are physical practices of prayer, in the lotus, on the knees, doing the Sufi zikir or dancing, doing Tai-Chi, and these practices focus attention on action that arises from the stretch of ligaments without the exercise of volition. The extent of the movement of breath in and the extent of the movement of breath out guides the extent of the stretch and activity appropriate in the instant. The place of occurrence of consciousness is the embodiment of stretch and breath, and the impact of the occurrence of consciousness on the fascial stretch aligns the spine and allows feeling throughout the body and to the surface of the skin. When we witness how the place of occurrence of consciousness can be conditioned by attachment, aversion, or ignorance, the witness frees the occurrence of consciousness.

There's nobody there, the only real practice is the one that's necessary to breathe and stretch and feel at the moment, and somehow I need the lotus to find the intuition of my heart.

so ar eu saying that because i am so passionate against injustice, that is why it continues occurring to me? if that is true..or what you're saying...it would make sense...as anything i so passionately want, i get the total opposite of-- but it doesnt seem to happen to others...anything i want or ask for-- ive gotten the total opposite and something so warped and sick..it shocks me...not a boyfriend, a life, friends...just suffering,..injustice, oppression..aside from being the person who wants to help out those oppressed...intsead of being the person who can do that-- im the person constantly being bullied/abused/oppressed and worse, no one to help me out-- so the theme is...when you, a warrior against injustice, are oppressed or down 'no one' helps u out..not a single person whle you the compassionate who lives to want to help others in that situation...is that one who can't receive the help that u want so badly to give to others...instead u receive constant mistreatment, oppression and the total opposite of what u expect others to do...whereas in any given situation where im being bullied, i expect help from 'someone' i seek out that compassion...anything...from people who arent oppressed...woh have great lives...who are married, happy doing great...and im suffering..horribly and instead of them helping me out in even minor ways, they try to screw me over...and u witness how cruel people are..so in fact instead of receiving any form of help during dire times of suffering abuse or mistreatment...i receive only more bullying, abuse mistreatment, even extreme cruelty...its shocking..scary...it shocks me as if anyone was in my situation or anyone's coming to me for help...i would do so much to help them...yet while i need help--'everyone' seems to get pleasure out of it..and use it to bring me down moer...its an odd reality to witness this same thing happen over and over again...ie 'you' being the victim in a corner while everyone is mocking you more....yet youre the person who lives to fight against this very injustice...and would be the one person to help someone out in that situation..now im sure there rae people out there who fight injustice or oppression..or bad or what not, but i rarely encounter those people or they arent in my life to help me...aside from that even wanting to be positive.. i want positivity from others...want a positive environment...and yet another irony is that...i only get negativity from people..24/7....whereas i yearn for positive kindness..i get sometimes extreme cruelty while others get positivity....its an odd reality to get the total opposite of what u desire..and be the person that u live to fight for, yet no one will fight for you etc..and instead only receive excessive or extreme cruelty from others...in many different situations...whereas youre the lone person suffering..and everyone around you has much more but doesnt mind throwing u in the gutter and laughing about it..or causing you more suffering..rather than doing something to help or save you....i know ive been in so many situations, trying to get even simple help from people- and most people turn away from you...are cruel or do terrible things...it seems ot be this 'thing' that people do-- to those who are 'down' and need that help...but i mean even needing a place to stay because my family is being abusive to me currently...and i found myself stuck..the only place i could stay was my ex sociopath bf's who wanted to use me to abuse/control/torment and only allowed me to stay one night...and i had to drive 3 hours there...or people wont talk to you, help u out..are only mean negative...if youre down/suffering u learn 'no one' will help u out...and u wonder...what youre' supposed to learn from that? no one will even give u positivity, help, talking...they just want to try to use u for themself in some form... i dont believe in victim mentailty...people who have been victimized need help...i think the problem with the world today, is that abuse, evil is so rampant...so badly to the point that people abuse victims...and blame them...things have gotten so out of hand...its shameful...and you wonder how/when/where it will change...or what will get people to realize...not to continue these old patterns/cycles...i feel like an old soul..who has witnesesd this...over and over. i know the results....and i also keep repeating the same things...witnessing the reactions of 'them' the people, humans...and how they dont change their ways...and continue being the way they are...and how society is deteriorating..compassion and love is leaving...and technology, isolation and selfishness, arrogance, greed, narcissism has run rampant..to such extremes..that even those who aer victims are blamed for the things, others do to them...

with the breathing techniques..are they supposed to help you achieve a certain state of mind, or to change the paths or vibrations of the unconscious? I'm sure that type of breathing, meditation is amazing and does a lot for someone....i know i personally havent really practiced it...but have been told by others..how powerful it really is....

If you reclaim your own power you can stop all this stuff happening to you, the abusers may even thank you for doing so.

how do you reclaim your power? just say it verbally? does that really truly work or stop this kind of negativity from happening...ive tried lots of things...nothing good or effective, but nothing works...its been 12 years...of this..only torture..at one point i was lke im truly a tortured soul...on so many levels...and can't even heal...as anything i try to do to heal, i get mocked abused or thrown back ni the gutter...its difficult to go through various phases of suffering, being abused used controlled financially mentally in any way possible...but as a you suffer 24/7...and have no choice..its survival..? my soul has disintegrated adn i went through so much suffering i had pieces of my soul parts, floating around, past life memories, hell...so broken on another level after years of tragedy...and even after that tragedy...more occurred...and more...and so much more..year after year i kept thinking..my soul can't take anymore...yet it keeps coming? then as i have to suffer more and more...i go into crisis...because my soul literally can't take it..and my body beings to react ot th suffering no mtater how strong you are...intsead of a boyfriend, a sadist and maniac who usde me in such a cruel way i cant describe lower than a sociopath, .currently im stuck at my parents....waiting to move back into my place...and it hsa been hell...there isnt a way out...i have to wait until they let me move back but it wont be without much hell and being here has been really bad...intimidation, threats, emotional abuse control, forced to take medication because i 'disagree with my mother"?...and at any time they may still baker act me and have me locked up in a psych ward just to totally destroy me after breaking me down in this way...they will charge me extra rent and i already have to sign a paper to show that i agree to all tehse crazy conditions my dad put when it comes to moving back into my place...one being that i have to take 'medication' daily...they control finances they stole from me...lost me my social security..they even had me put on disability falsely...to ruin my life...they destroyed my life and on top of destroying me, made me vulnerable to any predator out there while im out suffering confused seeking help..they broke me down and ruined me...so i have no chance to make it on my own then abuse me for having chronic fatigue--b/c of the major abuse they have done to me...they have me in such a trap im going to have to go to doctors, lwayers, advocates, to undo this hell and its so complicated...ive been confused putting it off for years..trying and the moment i tried...i got screwed tenfold...and theres so much more...how can so much ridicuousness happen to someone and then worse...continue to happen? i cant even get out of this current trap...because i have to wait until i move back to my place which they never helped me clean but instead had it renovated so its a huge mess...and i doubt they will help me clean it now though i have chronic fatigue and they only mock me for it or claim it doesn't exist....al this a family did to one child of theirs..how could they? its shattering..everyday i live confused about wht has happened and why..and how ca na person get out of this...go to court..to get your rights back? get justice? my mother, so cruel, lost control of her own life and destroyed mine using the mental health system to control me and ruin me...and then more people came along in my life...to destroy me as well...and the conrtol and abuse..doesn't stop or end, nor does the oppression...and if i even say "well im going to move out of my place after a few months once i move back" my mother begins saying 'wheres the medication"?? b/c even at 31 she doesnt want me to be on my own and will try to stop or ruin me..and she is ruthless vindictive and capable of anything...then another sociopath threatening to call my parents...and lie about me or tell them i talked to him so then my life can be more ruined...and my mother can accuse me of things im not doing...while they go through my phone, computer or anything if it's left out then harass me for things i write...that is just even current... and who is on your side..and worse...aside from this horrible history adn story theres so much more....and why do so many people want this extreme control over me and how could they have gotten away with it? its a scary reality...to go through this.. and i wont be able to ge tout fo this current house and back to mine without even more suffering ...conditions, negativity, bad treatment...and even the fear that my mother may try to stop me from moving back...or they might.. as they are evil/cruel and capable of anything...and wont tell me any of their plans...its scary...living like this...there are solutions but the problem is...once i realize its too late, then once i try to get away...something else happens to where u can't and then u need help from 'them' or someone else b/c of something bad 'someone else' is doing to you or what is happening...this ive experienced for 12 years now..i keep saying...im going to get away from these people but next thing i know something else terrible happens and then who do you need? the narcissistic family or some othe r'abuser'....the moment i even went out of state to better myself and progress, my mother made sure to make my pets suffer so that my life was ruined when i came back then use that to break me down threaten to baker act me etc...there isnt one way of changing this or maybe there is..but it is things that are so deeply intertwined now that...to get out of it is a big puzzle, labyrinth, nightmare...its 10-20 different things or more...its so confusing...and im totally alone having to do it with no friends or support except a sociopath who is trying to use me to control, sadistically torment degrade and use as a puppet...then im brainwashed into believing my family 'cares about me' and i start to belive it b/c how can u be at the mercy of people who aer abusing you while they have control over where u live currently...u have to develop some form fo major confusion or stockholm syndrome...and while ur being abused asking people if you can possibly stay with them even one night...every person u ask is some jerk 'male' only wanting to hang around u to try to get laid...no female friends and no one else and no female u know will help u out b/c people treat u like a leper because youre 'pretty' adn treat u lower than dirt..not other girls or people just you....i know people go through bad situations but being treated like a monster for so many years, controlled, abused, so terribly yet u ar ea nice sweet girl..this is really strange to me....it feel ssurreal...like none of this was meant to happen..and why its happening makes no sense...sometimes i feel or wish it was a parallel universe or it feels like one.....as my life is a nightmare...every moment of it..its like u wake up to the nightmare of your life and dreams are like 'real life' and comforting wher epeopl are kind to you, youre having fun, hanging out....then u wake up to this weird reality of 'hell' and only that..people mistreating you, no friends..most people u try to talk to treat u like dirt..put u down or make u feel stupid, have no friends..no one to do anything with, and people just wanting to destroy you or your life in major cruel ways..all u get is abuse, injustice, and no matter how hard u try to change it..it just gets worse.....and i read that those who are 'spiritual' who are under 'black magic' have symptoms like these---their life is a living hell nightmare..and their sleep is like 'normal life'..i wonder how many others out there feel this way....sorry for ranting...but just felt i had to out of more confusion, helplessness..i go through realizations and begin freaking out...and its so confusing...and trying to find a way out...is this huge challenge and maze...and doing it alone is even harder....and when u come to terms with what you've been through...its really upsetting...and u cant even get angry because if you do...you are labeled 'angry' and then threatened by abusive family..and its not just family...its others, and if u turn t oanyone for any kind of help, u get abused or treated badly or no one cares...its this constant, of it all, this cyclic thing that keeps occurring..and i already know what's going to happen before it does...but i can't seem to stop it...i even tried to stop the renovations from happening once i found out the odd 'conditions' associated with it...but it was too late..my family had already planned what they wanted to do it..and i was at the mercy of it..in total fear, confusion..as to what they were going to do...with or without my worst fears of what their plans were...its still going to be really bad and already has been..like they will not let u move back into that 'nicely renovated houes' without extreme hell...and maybe not even let u move back in at all...so years of asking for new carpet, turned into, major hell...and u are constantly oppressed...yes u wish you can stop it...by saying something or praying or ...but you've tried most of it...and it hasn't worked ...then u say....why is this happening...or how can people deal with serious crisis situations like this..or any of this...butw hatever it is, it feels like something in the universe wants to plunder/destroy you-- and already has...yet u keep surviving as any person does...yet..some fo the things are getting worse...and more difficult...and u wonder how much your soul truly can take...

Edited by jenn992

Sorry to hear you are suffering so much, it is hard to really give advice as each has to find their own path but what I know from my own journey is that no-one is born weak or as a victim, everyone is born with power and you can see that in young babies in how long they scream for and in their rages, there is immense power in everybody. But then to control you people manipulate you to turn your power on yourself creating contradictions and conflicting intents and people inevitably put a great deal of their power into defences. But the thing is that power is never lost or gone for good it has just been sublimated or misdirected but it still exists in your body right now and it can be reclaimed to service you rather than work against you. How to do that is probably unique for each person, personally I had to learn how to use my anger verbally to set boundaries so people knew they weren't allowed to treat me badly and also trying to let go of what else was using my anger in non healthy ways.

Jenn- I'd like to try something. I'd like to do a remote healing ceremony on you when I wake up each morning for a week, starting tomorrow Wednesday AM. I will envision you sitting on the floor with your hands clapsed around your ankles, head bent down. I am seeing you as a young woman, slight build with long brown hair, around 23 years old. I will approach you in the form of a fairly large white snake, a friendly snake. The snake will wrap itself gently around you and perform a white light scan. When it detects disruption or darkness in any of your chakra areas or around the area of your head, it will focus there and increase the white light until the darkness is gone.

You may feel increased energy in the mornings. I'm on Eastern Standard Time so I will probably be doing this around 6 or 7AM, whenever I wake up. The intent will be for 'your highest good', no other agenda or intent. If you wish to participate in this, please set aside a time each day this week, just a few minutes, and either lay down (a yoga corpse pose would be fine), or if you're at your office at work, shut the door and sit in your chair with every muscle as disengaged as you can get it. also, please disengage your brain and try to stop the internal dialogue. When the dialogue has stopped, your breathing pattern is comfortable, and your muscles are all disengaged, please envision the same white snake wrapping itself around you and when it gets to the top of your head let it start scanning with its bright white light. You can trick your body even further by uttering a quiet hum to go with the scan. Scan slowly up and down, at the same time VISUALISING THE SKELETON OF THE AREA YOU'RE SCANNING. You may sense a blockage or darkness in your visualization in a particular area - if you do, keep scanning there and zapping the darkness with the white light.

Please let me know if you don't want me to do this - hopefully a white snake won't ACTUALLY appear in your kitchen or anything.

Does anyone else want to give this a shot?

--Manitou--

so ar eu saying that because i am so passionate against injustice, that is why it continues occurring to me?

with the breathing techniques..are they supposed to help you achieve a certain state of mind, or to change the paths or vibrations of the unconscious? I'm sure that type of breathing, meditation is amazing and does a lot for someone....i know i personally havent really practiced it...but have been told by others..how powerful it really is....

The point of what I wrote is that sometimes a physical posture or a set of movements can provide those fresh eyes to see things as they are. I walk a lot, and it helps me to get down to empty, so the bigger picture can emerge.

Sounds like you are up against it with family, and friends aren't much help; I can sympathize with your desperation, sometimes the breathing is just there for me and the mind and the stretch I have come to learn follow.