manitou

How did you get here?

Yeah, I know. When I was getting ready to retire from the Army my mom wanted me to move back up to northern Ohio so I would be close to her. I just couldn't do it.

Neat yesterday afternoon, I was sitting outside close to the violas and viewed one honey bee and one bumble bee having supper.

You know that you're a shaman, don't you?

You know that you're a shaman, don't you?

No, I don't know that. As I mentioned before, I leave it to others to tell me what I am.

Anyhow, I got here the long way around, I can tell you that. Hehehe.

No, I don't know that. As I mentioned before, I leave it to others to tell me what I am.

Anyhow, I got here the long way around, I can tell you that. Hehehe.

Yes, the long way around is the only way to go, far as I can see. I think I was born the long way around.

I say that you are a shaman because you seem to have a deep understanding of quiescence and the reversion of the Tao, combined with your tendency to look to nature for answers. It just all boils down to the same thing. This truly is a room where all paths meet.

Yes, the long way around is the only way to go, far as I can see. I think I was born the long way around.

I say that you are a shaman because you seem to have a deep understanding of quiescence and the reversion of the Tao, combined with your tendency to look to nature for answers. It just all boils down to the same thing. This truly is a room where all paths meet.

Hehehe about being born the long way around.

Yes, nature is an important part of my life now, no doubt about that. And yes, I do hold to the concepts of cycles and reversion. Beyond that I have no idea.

Yes, so many different paths being followed amongst the members here. Makes for very interesting conversations.