Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Yup, while our MSM will go to great lengths to cover "civilian unrest & dissent" in other select countries...they will do anything to ridicule, attack or cover it up at home.

This includes any grass-roots anti-war protests, anti-G20 protests, Tea Parties, Indy candidates, etc..

This despite the fact that straight-talking, anti-establishment "Indy's" like Ron Paul & Herman Cain have actually been winning all the straw polls lately! Not the MSM muppets Perry & Romney whom they are falsely portraying as the "frontrunners!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUl2gHTErvM

Unfortunately for them, the MSM is only digging their own grave as we now have open source coverage on the internet to bypass them with. No one needs to rely upon their talking drones anymore when we can find far more unprocessed, direct coverage online ourselves! :D

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

CNN - constant negative news

as are most news sources, simply designed to create fear to keep people buying things so they'll feel better

anyone have any good links to videos of xi sui jing set?

i am reading yang jwing mings "qigong, secret of youth" about da mo's muscle/tendon change, and marrow/brain washing

but i can't find any good vids for the marrow/brain washing (xi sui jing)

thanks!

• Like 4

I love watching Sifu/Lao Xie Chris Matsuo. His skill is astronomical and his fully conected movements speak ffor themselves.

Here is the thirteen elbow form that Zerostao taught me, it gets the kundalini to rise and superheated me at first. The I meditatted to counteract it.

At any, the form properly executed is a super power tool! It also helped me recognize this energy in the palm changes.

Here is Sifu Matsuo

• Like 4

Oh My!!! I am sure that is helping greatly toward your spiritual evolution. :ph34r:

I dunno, I'm not a spiritual Darwinist. I'm a taoist. We have two traditions and are free to follow one, the other, or one and then the other and then vice versa: Leaving the World, and Coming Into the World. So, what I watch on youtube these days is in the "coming into the world" taoist tradition, so I'm not worried, not violating any spiritual taboos of my religion or anything, I ain't no detachment junkie.

You may have missed the point of the first video though. To my knowledge, this was the first time ever the Bilderberg group was mentioned by an official source. In the same breath as "conspiracy" at that -- though the extent of this conspiracy was downplayed to "between the members and the media," i.e. about a billion times, but still. If it's not a provocation and not a glitch in the Matrix that will leave no trace once it's fixed, this is the tip of the biggest iceberg to ever sink a civilization floating right into the EU parliament, of all places. This could be the beginning of the end of a beautiful oblivion.

As for the second video, I just wanted someone to get interested in what's going on in New York. It's been going on for a week and there's thousands of people involved and dozens arrested and the cops seem to have a brutality mandate and the media is not reporting.

• Like 1

Here's one I made earlier! laugh.gif

Did this last year with a friend of mine.

Yeah, nice. But I do like the other one better.

I gave you the finger back 'cause I didn't want it.

yeah i really like this one joeblast. i am a companion of owls biggrin.gif for which i was semi -attacked over by a fellow bumlaugh.gif anyways, other birds, hmmm are penguins birds? really i think penguins are just penguins.

sadly, some resort to a life of crime and cheat their comrades.