Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

John Lennon on Dick Cavett (entire show) September 11, 1971 (HD)

photo.jpg

John Lennon on Dick CaJohn Lennon on Dick Cavett (entire show) September 11, 1971 (HD
  • Like 1

This is not new but it's cool. They go through several things... not just a shape, must have been a ton of work to work all that out and get everyone to remember it and do it right! (Never mind while playing music.)

Akira Kurosawa truly one of the all time greatest, whose works will stand the test of time.

• Like 2

I just watched a Tae Kwon Do demonstration by Korean Tiger Division personnel that I actually did a search for so I could share it with someone else.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=korean+tiger+division+tae+kwon+do+training&view=detail&mid=D8EB129443F02206E1ECD8EB129443F02206E1EC&FORM=VIRE

Well, okay, it wasn't YouTube but that doesn't matter.

• Like 1

I watched the whole damn thing.  I didn't know Steven was that involved with politics even thought it is not official involvement.

Thanks for sharing this.

2:44 into it and I am blending the person he is talking about with the aboriginal singer,

gurrumal.

and I do not agree with the enlightenment is an  old oak-

no one looks twice

I do not believe that.

and I would not practice that philosophy.

old oaks are worthy of study.

and so are many trees.

Well, zen sayings, like oaks, have many layers if one takes the time to examine them like you do  :)