Protector

My Little Pony

It is time... to make a thread about it...

It's soooooooo Taoist but I don't think Taoist Discussion is a good place for this thread :lol:

I don't think there's much to say MH. After I watched it, my mind was devoid of anything too.

I think its like a zen riddle that's designed to propel the viewer into profound inner silence or something.

Wait i just had my first thought! When I was a kid those things were for girls. My how times change.

"you guys wanna get a six pack and watch strawberry shortcake at my place?" "dude hells to the yess!" "awww jeah!!"

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....(lots of a) h.

That's not your little pony.

yah i am not man enough for all that pony action that is for heroes and warriors

hahahah i had no idea it was popular with men over 40. Like gay men? or just "men"? and where?!? What kind of 40 year old man has nothing better to do with his life than watch my little pony? I am saddened

WHY STOP THERE

principles, personal standards, integrity, lack of love for cartoon ponies

and if i had watched that video i wouldn't have had the time to answer your question

thats five good reasons

• Like 2

"you guys wanna get a six pack and watch strawberry shortcake at my place?" "dude hells to the yess!" "awww jeah!!"

dont forget rainbow brite, my nigga!