DragonGateNYC

Grand Master Wang Liping Ten day Private Intensive

It needs to be in more detail.

I was just regurgitating what has already been said earlier in the thread. Don't tell me, I have no idea.

I'm not doubting anything, I can feel his power from here

and it's gross :lol:

Is it abnormally warm where you are?

I was just regurgitating what has already been said earlier in the thread. Don't tell me, I have no idea.

What do you mean?

Thanks Informer...but that's not exact at all.

It should not cost him more than $3600 to fly and stay at a hotel for 10 days. Lets say that's exactly what it costs for his trip.

If there are only two students, then he's earning $3600 for his 10 days. $360 a day of pure profit...I'd love to earn that much.

However, what is a normal attendance for him?

Lets say just 11 people attend. For this one seminar, he has earned $36,000. That's how much I will earn in a year starting out in my career. :blink::lol:

From MarkB's post (if i understood), the 3600 includes your hotel fee and 3 meals a day for the 10 days.

Apparently the government is also given money, who knows how much. So the profit you mention is less.

Wang Liping is at the top of his field, so the comparison with a baseline annual earning isnt really fair.

What do you mean?

I mean that Mark has already answered that!

The costs for the intensive goes to the government, airport pickup and ground transportation via hotel, more than adequate hotel accommodations where we all have our own private room and bath with yes, internet service. Translation, and three generous meals per day including an endless supply of fresh fruit and bottled spring water. Of course the training is intensive, morning, afternoon and 10pm practice too. the sitting is very difficult for some students but other sit in lotus, half lotus or simple cross legged position for what seems like hours but it's rewarding. The information contained in the lessons is scientific and outstanding. Master gives powerful empowerments. I'm very pleased with my investment.

I stayed at hotels that cost $200 a night, so go figure.

Edited by Informer

I mean that Mark has already answered that!

Which hotel?

Edited by Lao Tzu

I lived there for 35 years since I was born.

I'm 29 in USA since I was born. Though I have no instilled anger or hostility towards anyone, as my country often misrepresents me.

Well, i believe rates, even in 5-star hotels in Beijing, will not exceed $200 usd per room nite. For example, a deluxe room in the 5* Beijing Shangri-la is only $140 per room nite.

For $200 one could get a business suite in the Beijing Traders Hotel.

Do participants in the intensive get to stay in any of these 5* establishments, i wonder?

(curious)

From MarkB's post (if i understood), the 3600 includes your hotel fee and 3 meals a day for the 10 days.

Apparently the government is also given money, who knows how much. So the profit you mention is less.

Wang Liping is at the top of his field, so the comparison with a baseline annual earning isnt really fair.

Oh man, I was totally misunderstanding things!!!! My bad. Yes, this cost is actually reasonable.

• Like 1

Sure, Micro is the work that comes after the 1st awakening. It is shifting of awareness to all the centers and utilizing them, experience them, then you begin to realize that these things aren't you but you are a culmination of them, then work to make it so.

Macro cosmic orbit is harder to explain so simply, without 1st having experience of what the micro is. I am not sure I can even completely articulate it except to say that is is that which is beyond you. You create a sort of link towards non-duality and channel the heavenly chi. Maybe it is combining yin and yang, I really don't know, do you know?

Awakening is opening of the governor channel and microcosmic orbit is utilizing the functional channel. There is a perfect picture around here somewhere that explains these channels and points.

Edited by Informer