Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Nice one today my friend.

Thanks. I just came back inside from a tour of the gardens. Looks like there will be six more flowers and that will be the end of daylilies for the year. (But I have many more pictures yet to share.)

I'm looking forward to seeing them bloom.

Thanks. I just came back inside from a tour of the gardens. Looks like there will be six more flowers and that will be the end of daylilies for the year. (But I have many more pictures yet to share.)

I'm looking forward to seeing them - as I've said on several occasions, were it down to me, this thread would be in General Discussion where more people might notice the space being honoured. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing them - as I've said on several occasions, were it down to me, this thread would be in General Discussion where more people might notice the space being honoured. :)

Hehehe. Yes, I think you have mentioned that before.

And yes, I think it is important in the life of all of us to take the time to smell the roses (look at the daylilies).

Hehehe. Yes, I think you have mentioned that before.

I am indeed boringly repetitive sometimes. :D

I kinda like them being in off topic, not that I don't want more people to see them, (Mablehead's flowers should be seen by more people in my opinion) but them being in off topic makes people have to take that one extra step to see beauty.

Its in the nature of enjoying flowers that you stop to do so, you must take the moment and the effort in non effort to see it.

Which reminds me, it is time to make the effort and post the next picture:

Thank you, its a very nice flower.

endicott and virgil tibbs had some deep conversations about lillies.

and tibbs knew quite a bit about them as under a different alias he was in a field of them.......

edit>and not nad

a not i

Edited by zerostao