Jox

WU LIU PAI

I agree.

Apparently, they have a system of mentorship in which senior students of the GrandMaster teach to the new ones.

I guess that the Masters don't want to be publicly known ... maybe because of some traditional chinese restrictions on teaching certain stuff to westeners.

Or maybe this school is -in some way- preparatory for the real teaching. In other words, if one appears worthy, then he is introduced to the real Master.

Hundreds of possibilities...

Not dare to mention the mischievous ones... :ph34r:

That sucks :blink::(

You won't even let people know the lineage? What's so secret about that?

Do feel it is fair to ask people to become students, when they aren't allowed to know from whom they will be learning? I though teachers were proud of their lineage and that is why students often sought them out :huh:

I understand about not giving out details of methods and practice, but this does confuse me :blush:

Best,

• Like 1

in short as I have said before, these people are not interested in telling us anything at all. Nothing about the lineage, nothing about the practice, all they say is "only students learn etc", but the funny thing is that no one has any incentive to go all the way to russia and learn from a lineage they know absolutely nothing about.

In short, the topic does not seem to be worth the time nor effort at all.

Well they are meeting a need and getting a living out where they are. No different to similar woo peddlers anywhere else in the world.

What exactly is a "woo peddler" and what is your personal experience with these people and this practice to dismiss them as woo peddlers? Just curious.