Everything

Wei-Wu-Wei, paradox unraveled

Please, read slowly. Every sentence is just as important as the next one, so no rushing unto the next. You need infinite patience, because you will never perfect your wei wu wei. You will eternally perfect your wei wu wei. With great joy and playfullness.

Wei wu wei as action without action speaks of action without self contradiction...

The true contradiction is you. Not wei wu wei. We think that wei wu wei is the contradiction, when it is infact the only action that does not contradict itself!

Wei wu wei is action that is so purely focused, there is no other action, it becomes a singularity. The singularity action is one. The action with "The Greatest" focus possible. Having nothing outside of it; it is "The Uncomparable" or "The One." The One as in The All. All that exists, having nothing outside of it, because it is all that exists. There IS NO "non-existance." Non-existance DOES NOT EXIST. It can not be itself even. When you try to look for non-existance you are simply looking for the unknown. Everything exists and Nothing exists as one. "Nothing" is simply a reference to "The Uncomparable Greatest One Being." Being Uncomparable, it can not be defined. Being The Greatest, It can not be seen, because there is no one else to see It. It Is The Greatest and It can not see Itself. Being THE One(as in THE ONE AND ONLY ONE), It can not be a thing, because a thing requires atleast 2 things for it to be one of those things. Thus, The One is Nothing. The One is Everything. You see how Everything and Nothing are both THE EXACT SAME THING? Everything is also the Greatest Uncomparable One Being.

Action without action is talking about focused action, to such a focus that it becomes a singularity." You focus into the singularity and gain acces to the most perfect of actions and you release/let go/surrender: to allow the action to unfold. The focus is prior to the action and the manifestation of the action is ALLOWED to reveal itself trough SURRENDER.

As you focus things down to a pinpoint, allowing the action to be all that exists for you, to be all consuming, you expand your probability net. Envision this, now...

Then you surrender as your focus and expanded state, it collapses back down to you, to whatever extend you have surrendered or allowed it to. Envison this also, now...

To what ever degree you are able to allow the action, to surrender to the action, to that degree will you receive its expression.To whatever degree you focus, determines to what degree you have acces to probabilities that may be plausable. The higher the focus, the more lower probabilities you have acces to. In order to acces the lowest of probabilities, you have to first have the greatest of focus and then the greatest of surrender to allow the the lowest probability to unfold.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 3

I liked those statements... I quoted...

'No-action' is a kind of action which contradicts being an action...

'no-choice' is a kind of choice which contradicts being a choice...

'non-judgement is a kind of judgement...

The true contradiction is denial of what be rather than acceptance of what be.

Act based on what be congruent with what be... rather than seek the action that claims not to contradict itself when contradicting itself! 'you will never perfect your wei wu wei. You will eternally perfect your wei wu wei. With great joy and playfulness'.

Thanks for adding your perspective, I love it.

I think we all know deep inside what wei-wu-wei means, and the speechless center of the contradictions that we are. It feels like eternal wonder, it feels free, it feels effortless, it feels expansive, it feels inspired, etc.

Trough those feelings, if you can feel them all, you're another step in the right direction. Then eventually you will realize, trough those feelings, that we're all one, you are all. There is only one person, and we're all that one person. You will see that every second and every experience belongs completely in your life. You will see how they belong in the whole picture that you are, how they relate to all other points of view / people / that you also are.

Then you will find keys, to open doors, to dreams of perpetual creation/expansion. You will, in a sense, reach for the stars, and there will be no end to your reaching. You will reach for yourself and there will be no end to your reaching. All that you desire is allowed at the same time, which is the paradox here but the standard of the higher dimensions. You realize that all is you, yet you are able to see yourself from one point of view.

Thinking that wei-wu-wei contradicts itself is like thinking that dreams can't be real. When you wake up and realize you are dreaming, these thoughts will transform and you will see their true relation towards all else that exists, right here and now.

Edited by Everything

Hi Everything,

I think you may have over-complicated the concept but as I see your intentions are good I will say nothing further.

Nice post.

• Like 1

Here is da thing ... this may be a dream, this may be real ... the dream may be that one can wake up... rather than live right here and now... then there is the whole issue of God being real or God being a dream within a dream... Besides if there is only one person, why is it that 'you' has an issue with 'me' and generally chooses to avoid self rather than recognize self? da thing is is rather simple actually God being be the ultimate perfect being ought to be the one who settles the matter once and for all... If you me and God are one and the same well let us settle the matter once and for all... if you me God and every being be singular entities free to choose an be... well let God settle the matter once and for all... in other words let each choose to follow the will of God now and forever... be it a dream be it for real always choose the better way.

I know who I am, I know where I am, where I am is exactly where I am. I've never been anywhere else. I'll always remain as I am. Being where I am. Whenever I am.

The road walks the dog and the dog walks the road.

Hi Everything,

I think you may have over-complicated the concept but as I see your intentions are good I will say nothing further.

Nice post.

Yeah, I guess I agree.

Wu Wei is neither non-action nor effortless action. Wu Wei is the action that does not create karma (or kefaret in Islam)

How is it possible? For instance, a Samurai killing his enemy and not creating karma?

I may explain this from an anecdote from history of Islam.

Hazrat Ali was in a war and he made his opponent fall down. Before he can kill his opponent, the man spit on Hazrat Ali's face. Then, Hazrat Ali withdrew his sword and did not kill the man. The man asked the reason for not being killed. "I was fighting against you for a just cause, we are in a war and I am fighting for the will of Allah. But when you spit on my face, I got angry, I can not kill you for my self (nafs), I am not a murderer" was his reply. This is Wu Wei

Nice story but not sure it illustrates Wu-Wei accurately [were that possible]. The gentleman in question whilst undoubtedly merciful in this particular instance still accumulates Karma in 'fighting for Allah'.

Being on the side of 'God' in assurance that any opponent is less happily situated [maybe even an 'infidel'] might well attract a karmic shit storm.

Intention for merit tends to negate 'merit'.

Nice story but not sure it illustrates Wu-Wei accurately [were that possible]. The gentleman in question whilst undoubtedly merciful in this particular instance still accumulates Karma in 'fighting for Allah'.

Being on the side of 'God' in assurance that any opponent is less happily situated [maybe even an 'infidel'] might well attract a karmic shit storm.

Intention for merit tends to negate 'merit'.

On the contrary, it illustrates Wei-Wu-Wei in the perfect sense. Such an explanation has never been expressed until now. He is not accumulating karma at all.

hi winniepooh_ank

What is the definition of "allah" in sufism?

Are you also allah?

I find when religions claim that god is a man in the sky that decides everything for this to be a tool for exploitation and disempowerment, I personally belive (not too strongly) that if everyone and everything is god, then people couldnt be kept as slaves or exploitated which seems to be the case when an african country would get destroyed then forced to convert to christianity as a disempowerment thing to control people.

I have some interest in sufism actually, but these words and concepts often point to the same essence

peace and love yoo

Edited by sinansencer

hi winniepooh_ank

What is the definition of "allah" in sufism?

Are you also allah?

I find when religions claim that god is a man in the sky that decides everything for this to be a tool for exploitation and disempowerment, I personally belive (not too strongly) that if everyone and everything is god, then people couldnt be kept as slaves or exploitated which seems to be the case when an african country would get destroyed then forced to convert to christianity as a disempowerment thing to control people.

I have some interest in sufism actually, but these words and concepts often point to the same essence

peace and love yoo

Dear Sinan Sencer,

It is a little bit funny to make this discussion in English language as we are both Turkish.

In tasavvuf (sufism according to Westerners), God is a being (summe hasa, never a person) that judges you and also God is everything you are part of. I see you are a little bit confused. May I suggest to read "Suurlu Inanc" books Vol 1 and 2 in Turkish. Many things will be clarified for you.

In God's view, every human being has equal rights and God loves us all.

The only superiority of a human from another is to be closer to God, to have more progress in takva (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqwa) which means to be closer to God. For instance, a prophet has more takva than a normal person, he is more closer to God. Holy Quran wants every body to progress in takva, to be closer to God.

You are referring to Enel-Hak (Anā l-Ḥaqq) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansur_Al-Hallaj) by asking if we are God? No, we are not God, but we have God's trust (emanet) in our hearts which consists of 99 beautiful names of God (http://en.wikipedia....of_God_in_Islam)

People living in Africa have been incarnated to those lives to pay debts of their previous lives. We have many reincarnations in order to be graduates of the school called "Earth" or "World"

Edited by winniepooh_ank

I hope and trust that my words help you and others get closer to God, truth, understanding, wisdom...

Thank you Sir! I also wish that my humble words help readers of this forum to progress in Takva, to be closer to God.

Paradoxically would not an omnipresent God be spatially and temporally proximal to everyone all the time?

If deific proximity were contingent upon the actions of a believer then the God must surely dissolve being by definition non omnipresent and certainly not omnipotent.

Paradoxically would not an omnipresent God be spatially and temporally proximal to everyone all the time?

If deific proximity were contingent upon the actions of a believer then the God must surely dissolve being by definition non omnipresent and certainly not omnipotent.

Again, English is not my native language, so many vocabulary that I do not know, omnipresent, spatially, proximal, deific proximity, contingent, dissolve (like sugar in water?) omnipotent.

I am going home, it is 00:25, half past midnight in Turkey

Bodrum was a favourite holiday destination for us when we still flew to travel. Plus the obligatory Camel Coach overnight journey to enjoy three days in Sultanahmet District of Istanbul for shopping. We always stayed in Istanbul at the Nilton Hotel [ike the Hilton but much much cheaper] Lovely city, lovely people.

I was trying to say that any God who needs believers to do somethng for him or her is not much of a God.

:-)

Oh an omnipresent God be spatially and temporally proximal to everyone all the time... the nonbelievers just do not recognize this being so... and even reject this being so... though that does not change the fact of it being so! kind of terrible for the nonbeliever to be in heaven without being able to recognize it and suffering deeply because of not recognizing it...

I know you were being serious but I laughed anyhow. The fear of hell and suffering. Oh well.