Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

When I think about Buddhism I have always in mind just Theravada Buddhism. Tibetan buddhism has a lot influence from shamanism, so... It's not that it's bad or something but I don't consider it to be as pure as Theravada.

• Like 1

When I think about Buddhism I have always in mind just Theravada Buddhism. Tibetan buddhism has a lot influence from shamanism, so... It's not that it's bad or something but I don't consider it to be as pure as Theravada.

Yes, I also suspect that the tummo-energy-stuff originated in the old tibetan systems of the shamanic Bön/Bon tradition, that was there before Buddhism was brought to Tibet.

The thing is am I not interested in powers such as they are but in the underlying principle.

The underlying principles are creating, controlling and storing up energy waves.

How is that possible? Well, you already HAVE energy wave phenomenons in your body.

Components of the human as defined by Waysun Liao on his DVD

"TE - Beyond Life and Death":

1) your Mind (Yi)

2) your Life-Energy (Chi)

3) your TE (a tiny little piece of TAO-level-frequenzy Energy)

4) your Aura (Shen, in Taichi-terms, the energy-field AROUND your body) (*I don't know if this "Shen" = Aura is on the "Shen"-frequenzy-level as Frequenzy-level-step between "Jing" and "TE"! That's the problem with Chinese language: The same word can mean MANY things, dependant to the circumstances and conjunction! For example: "chi" can mean breath, life, energy, destiny,... "shen" can mean your aura, spirit, a ghost (=a being without a body), your assertivenes,...*)

5) your body (don't let us forget that the matter of your body ALSO has wave-like properties!!

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Matter_wave

6) Yuan Chi as TE-constituted and -controlled source chi and origin of both Life-Energy and Mind! (*Liao doesn't talk about that in the DVD mentioned above, but in his book "Nine Nights with the Taoist Master"*)

All of these components above ARE wave-phenomenons! Your Mind IS your true self according to Waysun Liao, constituted by your Chi! So, you use your Mind (=Wave-phenomenon) as ultimate tool to influence and train itself and other wave-phenomenons in your body.

I want to understand how they manifest,

As Elektro-magnetic Energy-Waves:

1) kinetic (physically sensible as vibration, push, pull, or heat) *don't forget: heat means vibration of atoms and molecules, therefore kinetic. but heat waves are infrared, therefore on the electro-magnetic spectrum*

2) maybe other kinds of electro-magnetic waves

what person must do to obtain them,

Training ("Cooking") his Life-Energy with his Mind-Energy.

how can someone control energy on that extent, etc.

As a result of FUSING his Mind-Energy to his Life-Energy so they work as ONE.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

what person must do to obtain them

All right...

I have learned that your statements much better sink in in other people's minds and get grasped by them if you don't simply convey them in an abstact way but if you ILLUSTRATE them vividly and colorfully.

Therefore, I want to emphasize again that if you want to achieve significant results in energy cultivation with Nei Kung, THEN YOU HAVE TO TRAIN AS HARD AND PERSISTENT AS A MANIAC! NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

Gary told me that when he was training to get his Jing, he lived in a car and was training with maximum intensity for 6 - 10 hours every day for years!!!

And to quote Gary for defining the "training intensity" required:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCsYch6z5I

And when I say "suck" I don't mean "gently", I mean "suck like your life depends on it"!

So, I was looking on youtube for a video that would "sink in" in people's minds and that would illustrate my point about training intensity best.

Please enjoy this instant classic video clip, if someone hadn't made it already I would have made it myself! B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIu-MMcQQ4

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

wavey, indeed :D qi vibrates in more ways than one, that's why if you build too specific of a detector, it only has weak correlation!

Have you a link where we can see this things vibrate in motion (video, animated gif)?

probably not what you have in mind, but extrapolate and you'll see :D

vibrations, frequency + underlying granular pattern-structure = manifestation of form

= the reason Chang manifested amperage but not voltage ;)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Hey there Merce my man! I was just wondering what you have that says specifically that you're a level 10?

In one of the systems that I've seen in the past, they have different leveling of course but 9000 was like being a bad mofo.

Also, due to my surroundings I often where these special boots called "waders" you know just in case I get into some deep shit, well theyre rubber and unfortunately I'm wearing them now, will this affect my cultivation?

Thanks bro! Wishin I could learn from you 1 on 1.

from my practice with this energy stuff. ive been able to figure out a few things. when youre compressing life force, your energy becomes more dense with every level of compression. seeing this density is how i figured out how the leveling process works. when you compress enough life force the shade of energy changes to a darker one, until this shade fills the entire aura field. it takes a certain amount of time and energy to fill it up. and it takes the same ammount of energy as the last level to get to the next. so, that being said you are doubleing your energy. at the onset of every level your charg changes, chakra charge.

Only official stamps are missing there: "Approved by EU and The Communist Party of China. Export only. "

It's not bad. But not a thing that would address the "younger element chasing MoPai fairies".

Yep it is a bit pro-PRC for sure but the gigs are good, they have loads of free kit and.... what the hey.... In another ten years the Chinese'll be ruling the world anyway so start as you mean to go on say I.

Comrade GrandmasterP

Secretary of the English QiGong Cadre

(Mao Tse Tung Division: Plum Blossom Cadre).

Glorious success through disciplined effort.

(Resisters will be shot).

MPG,

I'm a bit disappointed that you would dare insult someone who is at a Mo Pai level 10 equivalent. He's taking time of out his busy training schedule to help people like you and I who are lost on the path and in desperate need of guidance. :glare:

I'll have you know that the system I was referring to has 72,000 naughdi's and once the pengalla and hypodermics become clear the moon fluid can exit the cavity of SBD odor. So, once you reach level 9000 then you have opened 9000 naughdi's. Just in case you were wondering....I've ordered a set of these http://www.dicksspor...oglePLA:4039312

thats similar to many leveling systems, see the thing is when you reach lvl 4 completly you will be able to compress the the dantien field. you compress it untill you reach the next level. getting to full power lvl 4 it took 1000 compressions. and as i mentioned before a compression is when you fill your body up completly with life force and the process starts over . the body counts as a static compression equaling about 1000 itself. so getting to level 5 took 2000 compressions, lvl 6 took 4k, lvl 7 took 8k, 9 took 16k, and 10 took 36k, keep doubling this to 72 and check out the numbers!

Hey Merce,

I was looking through the magus of java and reading every bit of Mo Pai knowledge I can get my grubby little fingers on and I was wondering if I have it correct so far.

Level 1 is filling the dantian by just reverse breathing

Level 2 is condensing even more by reverse breathing or breath holding

Level 3 is doing some combat manuevers like punching and kicking to break the cords

Level 4 is pushing the dantiens to the perineum and doing reverse breathing

? am I close so far?

Level 5-72 is just sucking in more and mixing more?

This thread is getting to be more awesomer than I couldve ever hoped :D

yes your pretty correct, except holding your breath in reverse breathing, i tried this but i had no results. that method is part of the misinformation. i would recomend yoga fire breathing. or research yogic breathing. there is good tutorials on youtube. i used the fire breath till halfway through lvl 5, then switched it up.

A clean little secret is this: Work long and hard enough for 'powers' and a funny thing may happen- You acquire wisdom instead and put attaining super wealth or super powers in the same silly wasteful category.

lol, i like it. that was my pursuit super powers and stuff. but after practiceing, its all about knowledge, wisdom, and understanding!

Course nothing wrong with wisdom and .. not so much power, but understanding. What's behind the tic toc of the world. To understand might not be to control, but .. it means we're not in the dark, and when you really understand the rules, maybe you can bend them.. a bit.

this is true. if i only serched for power i would have give up along time ago. seeking to understand this is what led me to my current level of practice. im by nature a researcher. so i find out everything possible to increase my understanding of things. i didnt just settle with the mo pai information. i sought out anything similar other systems. yello bamboo is one that has a levleing system similar to mopai. even the ancien egyptians had a system of neikung. my thing is i do my class work, my home work, study some more after that and go to summer school for fun! while practicing what ive learned. you have to RESEARCH! and practice. but to note, ive been practicing chikung/neikung and doing taichi, xingyi, baguazhang, and kundalini yoga for over 10 yrs before i came across the mopai information. i pluged in 4 new philosphies and that was it. one of the most powerful came from chen men ching's thirteen tretsies on taichi. to keep the mind on the dantien all day every day. i just augmented it and drew in energy all day every day to the dantien. it helps to keep it strong and full of energy. it works best if your good at meditating, the reason is you will be able to stay relaxed more throughout the day to draw in more energy.

the reason i recomend studying no matter what information you get is it all makes sense over time hopfully! lol! its alot to decode. heaven chi earth chi, jing, chi, shen, cooking jing, primordial chi, essence, the three treasures, chakras, compressing, all this stuff has to be experienced as well as know the philosiphy behind it. DORIAN-BLACK uses alot of this lingo and to those who are unfarmilar you'll never know what he's talking about. by learning you gather kowledge and by using this knowledge you gain wisdom and experience, and these are the greatest teachers. i also am into a host of other things such as lucid dreaming or out of O.B.E, Remot Viewing, crystal work , kabalistick teachings. and all of this comes from kemetic science! the science of ancient kemet/egypt. egypt was the name given to the place by the greeks. the ancient egyptians had all of this knowledge. also from my practice ive even found that you can even draw in yang energy during O.B.E's this mixes yin and yang becaus your drawing yang into your yin body or spirit body. i was suprised to hear john chang mention this in the book. also doing so activates the merkaba " mixing yin and yang". building up yang makes 2nd part spin one way and mixing yin and yang makes 3rd part spin opposite direction the first. the first part never moves. this was what ws known as communing with the holy trinity! it is not one peice of knowledge but many that put me in the place to to be able to teach what i know. that being said i wont be here that long. next month ill be off this site for good. but ill leave as much info as i can so write it down and use it and never stop seeking. i know i wont! STUDY, PRACTICE, BECOME MORE POWERFUL!!!

joeblast's post remembered me on a video that I wanted to post earlier but I forgot about it! :)

Well, as I already posted, when you increase the level of frequenzy of your energy, there are several distinguished steps or levels on the road: Jing, Shen and finally TE. And I also posted that it seems that if you reached one of these levels, then your Energy won't fall back again to a level beneath it. The reason could be that when reaching a certain treshold frequenzy or/and amplitude, your energy structure undergoes a fundamental change that cannot be reversed (so easily).

To illustrate this, please watch the first 4 minutes of the following video. They film a water droplet that is exposed to vibrations. The frequenzy of the vibrations is increased steadily and continously. But the geometric pattern of the water droplet (that is a result of the exposion to vibration) changes only when certain treshold vibration frequencies are reached or passed! What's also remarkable is that the geometric patterns become more and more complex as the frequency increases!

= the reason Chang manifested amperage but not voltage ;)

I don't get it! Can you please explain/elaborate this statement?

A possible explanation for crazy feats like Tummo-practitioners imprinting their hands and feet into solid rock:

Their chi vibrates at ultra-high frequencies (and chi is therefore maybe an electro-magnetic phenomenon)!

Look how John Hutchison changes the properties of matter "using ultra-high electro-magnetic frequencies", especially the molding at 4:30 -4:49 :

Well, you saw the levitating stuff at 0:20 - 1:20 in the Hutchison video?

Now, compare it to Nina Kulagina in the next video doing her psychokinesis stuff! Looks quite similar, doesn't it!

*Note her high-frequency vibrating hands!!!* B)

What's the source for her power? IMO she BURNS UP / TAPS INTO her natural supply of Yuan-Chi in her tantien! No wonder that her health is affected after these demonstrations!

*Note 1:53 - 2:06:

She describes a sensation that usually holds success: A sensation like that of a hot stream of energy travelling from the base of her spine up to the back of her neck and remaining there as if waiting for her to direct it!

Yuan-Chi flowing from her Tantien (into her tailbone) through the "Stickman" as Gary calls it (her bones) to her fingertips!

Haha, exciting, isn't it! Everything comes together! B)

BTW, to state it in this thread also (as I have it in other threads already):

Kundalini = Yuan Chi = Jing (Internal Power) ;)

(That's also the reason btw why many good healers die young: They simple tap into / burn up their Yuan-Chi to heal the people...and therefore shorten their own life-span! They should better do some Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung also to re-build up their Yuan-Chi again! :lol: )

In the video below you can see the high-frequency vibrations of her hands much better due to the better quality of the video: :) Change the quality to 480p!

Always keep your eyes on her hands to catch the vibrations!

Edited by Dorian Black

I don't get it! Can you please explain/elaborate this statement?

it has to do with 'how you are making a measurement' and 'what phenomena you are ultimately measuring' - will provide a more thorough answer later ;) correlate the "why does gravity appear to be the weakest of forces" idea.
  • Like 1

And another one:

Famous Taichi Master Shi-Ming (I already posted a video of that guy in this thread):

*Note 2:53 - 3:00:

His hand trembles when he does that!
B)

Edited by Dorian Black

And last but not least: Gary J. Clyman! B)

*Note his high-frequenzy vibrating Fingertips (especially from his left hand!) 6:59 - 7:02 ,

right after he says: "...exhale out the fingertips!"*

Edited by Dorian Black

All these videos should be enough evidence: Internal Power is obviously in EVERY internal energy cultivation system the same phenomenon:

ULTRA-HIGH FREQUENCY ENERGY WAVES, obviously ELECTRO-MAGNETIC B)

...and which one of these internal-power-producing systems is THE ONLY ONE COMPLETELY AVAILABLE AND FOR SALE on this planet??? :excl:

http://www.chikung.com B)

Thank TAO for Gary J. Clyman! :lol:

(...this thread should boost my positive karma so immensely for guiding desperate internal power cravers to the right path that I await my ascension to heaven RIGHT NOW!!! :rolleyes: )

Edited by Dorian Black