Sign in to follow this  
Antares

Will lend B.K. Frantzis' Bagua program for GOT DVD's

I have all modules and no book. But I am not interested in sharing anymore. I lost my interest for qigong and taoism for awhile for some reasons and do not want to engage myself in any form so called "taoism" which keeps only name but not the essence.

As for my GoT request I consider it might be good practice but I believe it's no point to practice it without transmission.

I mistaken in my wish to practice it from DVD and I ask moderator to delete this topic few days from today

There is certainly a point in practicing it before attending a class.

If you are still interested I will ship you the DVD and you can pay me whenever you can and I don't care when that whenever is as long as the whenever occurs when the can occurs. In other words it is quite possible the practice could shake up some things for you for the better.

• Like 9

WOW, thank you. I am impressed. I have money actually right now. And this is not matter of money. I happened to buy loads of DVDs and books on qigong and spent much money on it but I am not practicing it. I disappointed in such approach to spirituality. I considered to get your DVDs when I was very short of money and had money only to survive but I was looking for some good techniques on DVDs as I could not travel and there is no spiritually authentic teacher in my area. I was considering to practice your Neigung but it seems you do not come often to EU countries and I can not travel much honestly bc of visa issues even if you happen to come to EU sometimes.

When I am sure I am able to meet you for transmission I will get your DVDs. The system you teach seems to be very good and very spiritual but I do not want to get some another DVDs which I will put on my shelf. I have found some another traditional system and engaged with it full time and I do not want to treat two system on part time basis. Sorry if I am not correct in English.

I will keep in mind your noble offer and probably will engage in your system in the future. Thanks

Edited by Antares

Sign in to follow this