​Question:

​so, if the goal is to break the addiction to resistance, how can one achieve that?

Answer:

Begin to not participate in it.

1. As you hear mind loops begin in your head - begin to not participate - do not resist them - do not put a cap over them - do not "stop" them or consider them bad: Just ease off the participation and perhaps even laugh at it when it happens. They will begin to subside as you do this.

2. Notice your judgeing - some of it is probably pretty severe - begin not participating - it is often accompanied by mind loops.

3. Examine the tools your resistance has to continue its resistance - booze, hate radio, hate blogs or perhaps documentaries and in depth studies and quality programming. Clothing and identifiers that might hold you hostage to your frequencies and have others throwing them back at you. Get to know your positions and understand how often you defend them, how insistent and attached you are.

It is not about you being right or wrong in your positions or thinking - it is about your attachment and reactionary certainty. you are glued to this and Presence cannot come past this gateway of interference. You have a mesh of positions that cover Presence.

Imagine being able to have zero attachment to all of your positions - until this occurs "love" is a position.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Everything has a tone.

The depth/ detail of this universe brings joy, even just reading about it ha.

What type of noise gave such an unpleasant reaction?

Do you see some meaning/ purpose at play at large? an evolution of consciousness. Nature displays Will in it's laws, boundaries, in what gives health/harmony and what results in dis-ease, dis-harmony

It makes sense for all animals to have these natural instincts/ intelligence for self-preservation, it may be each have their own destiny/ blueprints/ evolutionary path desired by Nature.

Do you perceive energetic imprints? A photo/video of monks, you can sense which is more cultivated/ energetic?

I warned a friend of a person I perceived to have dark energy/ possessed from an image, she said she had conversations with him in which he said he felt/was possessed. A confirmation.

Edited by Sionnach

I would rather this not become a post with lots of music suggestions and light conversation about "fun" and "interesting" topics.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Been trying to open my third eye along with energy work for months now, almost a year...nothing.

I get a bit of wierd feeling around my crown after kundalini yoga but as for self practice? No tingles, no buzzing, no feeling of energy at all.

Also many people see geometric shapes when they first meditate with eyes closed. I see...blank darkness.

I have a few theories on myself.

1. I was born enlightened but forgot it, therefore kundalini was already awakened in me but somehow I lost it completely and I am an empty vessel (body) with a soul inside but the connection is wrong.

2. I am such a new soul that I can't awaken my own kundalini because I don't have enough life cycles.

3. I was hitler in a previous life and my karmic debt is so high that I can't evolve spiritually. Ever since I was born I was rejected by my peers, it seems for 20 years of my life I was there to be a punchbag, either physically or emotionally, for when people feel bad. Doctors named it "autism" "asperges" "dyspraxia" but I wonder if it is karma.

Literally my theories are....both opposite extreme ends of the spectrum. Either way I get nothing from energy work.

It sucks in kundalini class when she says "feel the energy at the root of the spine" and I feel nothing. Then after class they all talk about how they felt something "down there" and I felt nothing at all.

Been trying to open my third eye along with energy work for months now, almost a year...nothing.

When there's attachment to the a result, the result disappears.

In meditation, i've been swept in waves of pleasure, losing wonderful sensations which give rise to the pleasure in the first place. The worst have been when i aimed for those sensations in following meditations, to find nothing, to boil in anger; what kind of meditation is that?

Spotless,

Here's a few of questions for you, if you don't mind.

Many do not work on their subtle bodies and so when Awakening occurs their is little expansion of subtle abilities unless it is in their constitution so to speak, or if at that point they are drawn to work on such.

------------------------

Subtle energy is best practiced with others - but without good guidance it is best to let it find its place among siddhis that come and enhance you when they do.

What is a subtle body? What are subtle energies?

in Qi Gong it is far more advantageous not to consciously manipulate the internal energy - : focused energy control and manipulation

There's another quote to add to the above, but its elusive; it starts something along the lines of: "moving energies is child's play, ..."

What are you thoughts on microcosmic orbit meditation then?

Thank you

Spotless,

Here's a few of questions for you, if you don't mind.

What is a subtle body? What are subtle energies?

There's another quote to add to the above, but its elusive; it starts something along the lines of: "moving energies is child's play, ..."

What are you thoughts on microcosmic orbit meditation then?

Thank you

As you meditate and cultivate in other ways you develop your subtle bodies. It does not require any manipulation and is better and faster without manipulation - meaning the basics produce the profound.

My background is in Yoga along these lines and the literature of Yoga is full of explanations of subtle bodies. Basically they are energetic systems typically not seen by the human eye or current scientific eyes (other than some small fragments).

In the unfolding and growth of these subtle bodies interfaced with the gross physical body, new subtle abilities will come into your awareness - and the intuition you have always had will now have a voice that can be heard as the noise levels in your systems subside. Subtle energies can be considered things like your intuition, spirits without bodies, auras, telepathy, seeing through things, feeling energy currents within and without, the spin of chakras, magnetic fields in the bodies.

Regarding the microcosmic orbit - there is no need to manipulate it in order to "create it" or get it moving. With regular practice in Qi Gong it will open and move and become very prominent with no effort on your part what so ever - and it will develop better if it occurs naturally.

The "child's play reference is given to the idea that we must actively manipulate small and not so small details of the energies - it presumes that we know what we are doing - and assumes somehow that "a tree needs help in order to know how to grow in addition to a great environment with everything it needs to flourish". If you are doing good basic practice - zero manipulation of this type is necessary and in fact it is a detour.

fidgeting and fiddling is what we do - in cultivation it is what one fosters not doing. We are currently our noise and we want to take our noise into cultivation with us. We think it's a science project and we have a new toy and some bowls and a burner.

• Like 4

fidgeting and fiddling is what we do - in cultivation it is what one fosters not doing. We are currently our noise and we want to take our noise into cultivation with us. We think it's a science project and we have a new toy and some bowls and a burner.

Thank you.

Can't be reminded of this often enough.

Being in the Now is being in neutral. Deeply engaged with no inertia.

When you hit a high point in practice - it is often cut short because instead of being able to have the experience we must analyse it:

Oh my god what is this? and at once it is gone or we see a being without a body and immediately think - I am seeing a being! and it's gone. Clairvoyant abilities are greatly diminished if one cannot find neutrality.

Neutrality allows for emotions but no engagement with the whims of emotion.

If you are in "no thought" it does not mean you could not think - it means that you are in a state of non- reactive mind / awareness and not reactive automated loop mind / non-awareness (walking sleep)

Apologies for barraging you with questions Spotless. 

This is a common theme, if not the theme, of my meditations. How many times have there been a peak experience during a sit, to instantly disappear because the "i" becomes scared of losing this peak. I have trouble staying unattached to pleasant sensations.

It's like asking "how do you throw a ball?" -- "go throw some balls" is the answer. Still, the question is, are there techniques for cultivating neutrality?

Thank you.

(If you quote me -please credit the quote)

From Spotless:

"Being in the Now is being in neutral. Deeply engaged with no inertia.

When you hit a high point in practice - it is often cut short because instead of being able to have the experience we must analyse it:

Oh my god what is this? and at once it is gone or we see a being without a body and immediately think - I am seeing a being! and it's gone. Clairvoyant abilities are greatly diminished if one cannot find neutrality.

Neutrality allows for emotions but no engagement with the whims of emotion.

If you are in "no thought" it does not mean you could not think - it means that you are in a state of non- reactive mind / awareness and not reactive automated loop mind / non-awareness (walking sleep)" end quote

Question from: Ankhmor

"Apologies for barraging you with questions Spotless.

This is a common theme, if not the theme, of my meditations. How many times have there been a peak experience during a sit, to instantly disappear because the "i" becomes scared of losing this peak. I have trouble staying unattached to pleasant sensations.

It's like asking "how do you throw a ball?" -- "go throw some balls" is the answer. Still, the question is, are there techniques for cultivating neutrality?"

Answer:

This is a great question and at the crux of so much - it is somewhat easy to talk about but very hard to hear. So we will try it from a few angles.

Ones space is naturally ebbed towards this in basic cultivation - non-engineered practice. If this point is not heard then everything afterwards will not work in practice. Engineered practice does not allow for the body and subtle bodies to acclimate and grow organically from the energies that are transforming.

The only way for the engineered practice to reach a sub-form of neutrality is to bypass the body and trance to it - it is a "cheap" ticket to neutrality and it is at the expense of the much larger abilities and profound states that cannot be achieved from such practice. It is very alluring - a quick way to all sorts of fun sights and sounds and healing abilities etc. - very very hard to get out of that groove. This is what I refer to as the Rabbits Way. And the neutrality in trance is not the same - it bypasses higher heart - and often employs indulgent heart which will appear the same to 99.99% and everyone thinks they are in the .01%.

In normal cultivation - (unfortunately I am really only speaking here of high forms of Qi Gong and Real Yoga as opposed to sport "yoga" - workout "yoga") the meditation, postures and the basic instruction will compile all the changes, transformations and energies needed to bring about the highest unfoldment possible. (Real Yoga includes all practices such as Qi Gong that incorporate what constitutes Yoga)

The question you asked is in a sense - everything.

Neutrality is the Awakened State - one cannot be In Neutrality and be in the past or future. And one cannot be In Neutrality if one is in Position (inertia). Obviously this is not quite the Awakened State in the fullest sense if that has not happened yet, but it is a sort of pulling the noise aside for a moment and being in Presence (Divine Natural Essence) non-obscurance .

When one is positionless one has Awakened. And THAT that was positioned has fallen away.

As the organic process of non-engineered practice takes place your positions are naturally dissolved.

This is and should be the intent of your practice. This is not nor has it ever been equated as numbing the mind or dulling the senses or becoming a fence sitting dope - to anyone that has taken 5 real steps into actual cultivation. But it is hard to hear - in fact it cannot be heard - it must be experiencd and this will be ongoing for perhaps ever - in other words - this is the essence of Not Grasping.

A great deal of confusion is in this Not Grasping - it is unfortunate but far to often - in fact most often - we hear teachers using the unfortunate word "releasing" and "letting go" - not horrible per see but unfortunate none the less. Great for the therapist and fun for the church goer but for much of the aim here it is the perpetuation of the engineers thinking - the doer.

It is so very difficult to admire or want to attain non-doing - it does not make sense until it does.

And saying this sort of stuff is a horse of a different color - it does not chew well - it's a bit like chewing air.

In summation of this page - good regular cultivation slowly brings forth Neutrality.

Every block is a position / inertia.

Meditation and the basics of practice dissolve and transform blocks.

Beginners Mind is essential.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

Not only does practice (cultivation) dissolve - it builds communication with the bodies and the inner voice.

As the bodies are developed and the reactive minds mechanisms are dissolved - the bodies relax into a trusting and calmer state.

As these relationships are developed, more and more of that which arises arises without counter measures and recoil. One is becoming neutral simply by the new abiding presence set in a space that can encompass oneness with the experience.

When identification with viewing does occur brighten to what has taken place - it was not a missed opportunity (a view point of the past) it was a glint of Divine Naural Essence in every way meant to help you to see the fruits of your labors.

Notice where the tightness of the identification rests and simply breath into it and move on. If you have a vision - do not read into it - simply brighten and have that and move on. If you reach a stage of bliss - have it and do not pine for it later.

The peaks and the valleys are all made of heaven - resistance is what makes the perception of a diffeference. When you are in no resistance you will be in Gratitude.

Some of the high points of meditation are small releases of energy - these can spring to life whole sections that have been blocked off and a flood of energy vitalizes anew. Thanking the universe for what you are about to receive prior to meditation is an excellent way to set the intent of the practice. If you are having trouble with something - it is also a good time to express gratitude for help in this troubled area. All that actually is is there for you.

One can see right from wrong and good from bad without being positioned to this. The positionless position makes no sense until it does. It is this that cannot be seen until one Awakens. The state Oneness weakens position but Awakening releases the bonds.

It is why Awakening is quite a clear and decisive occurrence. This does not mean it is a final movement even in itself - but less has survived of the positioned state than can sustain the relative and so one is now out of the looping so to speak.

It will be nearly impossible not to go into the trance way for some periods here and there. It is simply too easy and knocking on your door so no need to resist it or be frightened of it - but do be aware of it because it is addictive and will very quickly want to start writing books on all of your incredible accomplishments - but this is really advanced beginners stuff - you can make a living at it and heal people from a distance and see auras and many other things from trance - but the grand prize is far from this little stuff. And all of it can be had from non-trance states - with far greater ownership and much much much greater capacity.

And it actually takes less time to get to the intermediate and advanced stuff - because it requires non-trance.

Very few make it past trance - it's where most practice moves from beginners mind to dead end. A pretty cool dead end - but definitely a dead end. This is in part why getting that camel through the eye of a needle is good odds compared to Awakening.

Then again it is not hard to engineer a Huge needle that a camel can just walk through - but in reality that would no longer be an actual needle - it would be art.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

This is a bit of a frivolous question---do you know someone named Hugh?

Hefner?

questions like this are best kept to private e-mail

• Like 1

Most seekers will casually agree that seeking siddhis is not the goal and one should not become victim to the allure of them and the fascination with them if they are acquired.

The fact is that nearly everyone is seeking the siddhis and they are "among" the goals and basically the singular goals given the absolutely unfortunate view that in order to Awaken and be in an Enlightening state mountains must be moved and lifetimes spent in repentance and grinding under the wheel.

Pretty much 100% of the seekers pay no attention to ALL of the real teachers that say "Awakening / Enlightenment is only a slight shift away.

Pretty much 100% of seekers cannot hear a teacher unless they Speak the right way, Look the right way, Give them a system or a task or a seminar.

This group of postings here is not to create fascination with the various siddhi I have attained nor to shed light on them - though it does both. It is here to continue pointing in the direction of what is to be in order to Awaken / enter upon Enlightenment.

In clairvoyance - to see clearly out of trance one must be in Neutrality.

In clear hearing - one must be in a level of stillness.

In knowing - one must be in a level of stillness and neutrality.

All of the major siddhi come from the emergence of Divine Natural Essence - Presence.

The most notable pointings to this are Neutrality and Stillness.

There is a frequent distain for the word Neutrality - but Stillness is loved by everyone because it can be thought of as Bliss or Aware Sleep for those that hate the idea of Neutrality - but positionlessness (neutrality) is Stillness.

For seekers - those that are actual seekers - this Positionless is hard to swallow.

It is hard to swallow because "we are outsiders". We think of ourselves as having diverged from the herds and taken the road less traveled. We pride ourselves on what is often the last bit of rope we are holding onto in this quest we have taken on - that pride is invested in "secret wisdom that we "wink wink" are aware of and have even started to know a little (or what we think is considerable) about.

We amass quotes and become adept at tiny fragments of fragments of fragments of something said by a great sage in an original translation from the secret brotherhood known only to a few from a recently uncovered ancient text about an ancient text.

We think that semen retention is required. A cave. More time. A different life. A system.

Yet it is impossible to find one real teacher that has not stated time and again that everything we seek is a mere shift away.

We think "easily said" but ?????????????????

Yeah but ?????????????

But??????????

Well that's true and I understand that but???????????????

- - - -

What you seek is simply a shift away. Basic practice is the way. Everything you need for this to take place you already possess.

The alternative that you live is based in fear - which you will wink at in acknowledgement - but you are faking it - you are completely enthralled by fear - it is all of you - the you that will fall away upon Awakening. Your entire you is built upon it. It is the source of all suffering - it glues you to everything that is termed grasping.

"You" think you own your positions - they own you.

"You" may be positioned in victimhood and believe you need fixing - must be healed.

Everyone is in victimhood - that is the cause of all suffering. Those that do not believe they are in victimhood "have to bear the stupidity of the sniveling masses" - they are victims of having to bear their superior superiorness.

Everyone loves their victimhood - they hold it up as their light to the world - and speak of exit strategies until they no longer do and then they speak about aches and pains.

Stillness / Neutrality / positionlessness - these are words that point the way.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

Well, there is something to the "speaking" portion. A teacher can speak all day from their own experience and interpretations and whatever else they decide to bring in when teaching. But it doesn't break through to neutrality unless the word holds a relation to the listener in a way that can break a particular pattern.

If the listener has no relation whatsoever to the words, it could take them an entire year just to get an understanding. And, by the time that is done, it's just "knowledge" and neutrality will probably not have broken through. Alternatively, if the words are deeply in a pattern but it is the bulk of the pattern and not a weak point, then it tends to inadvertently spin the pattern into high gear all over again.

It takes a rather particular relation with words in order to get the patterns that involve such words to break. Either that, or it takes a direct transfer without words.

I was not talking about the content of the speaking but literally someone judging the way in which they speak:

Too slow, too self assured, too "foreign", not foreign enough, to familiar, to lightly, to casually, too serious, too brainy, too heartfelt, too emotional, too rough, too meek, to girly.......too simple.....

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

We all think we disregard them (judgements of the physical attributes) - but none of us do.

Many of these reactions are deep in our DNA and we have no idea we are being effected by them.

Some of it is justified to an extent:

The resonation in a voice reflects stress and lack of stress, recently eaten food and drink, general energetic levels as well as temporary energetic levels, immediate conditions and cold and heat, dryness and humidity.

We also assume that a person that is Awakened is no longer subject to any vacillation - this is not correct. Some things will not vacillate and a great deal of stress has fallen away - entirely - but the body still has residual patterns of stress relationships and while many of them may still be in the process of falling away, many may not be.

Awakening is the first major milestone - it is very clear - it does not slowly appear. Oneness may appear first and it can slowly appear and some consider it Awakening - it is in the smaller sense. In Oneness position has not fallen away but it is altered by the relationship from being "to" everything to being "in" everything.

It is profound and comes and goes but it does not necessarily reside in Stillness. It is expansive and wonderful but often those that have had Oneness began teaching thinking they have arrived and are being able to talk the heart felt talk in all and everything. When they do Awaken they are very very surprised to see that what they had assumed was very far from what came later. Now they understand grasping - before they only were knowing non-separation in a relative state.

It is then hopeful that at this point they also realize that they know nothing and that much is yet to come.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

The extent to which our bodies can clarify and expand is far beyond words. They are capable of sustaining what would be considered conceptually impossible amounts of energy - daily at all times indefinitely with no effort. Energetic levels more conceptually impossible than the idea of being a Breatharian or sitting on a chunk of ice for a day naked in sub-zero temperatures with no hypothermia, frostbite or ill effects.

Awakening is the beginning of the Enlightening state or what is called Enlightenment.

It is a very radical shift but none the less beginning.

One can lose beginners mind and not attend to further refinement. Some will certainly take place on its own and often after several years after Awakening further development is undertaken. Though seeking has stopped completely development of the bodies is upon the surface of ones attention.

The magnitude of what is available is not known - and cannot be known as it is infinite - but the general notion is not remotely perceived.

The mountainous energetic capabilities that can be sustained daily - continuously - with no effort are conceptually off the table of comprehension.

And this needs nothing more than simple practice - you have all the answers - you are complete and spotless.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

What about sleep deprivation to find neutral?

This is an odd question but sleep deprivation can bring about a whole mishmash of things and sometimes it can in fact result for short times in a certain stillness.

I would not go after sleep deprivation in order to attain neutrality or to experience it. For a couple of reasons - we are already hard enough on our bodies for no reason and the other is that in many things we shift to neutrality. Often in music, while driving, upon entering a bakery, seeing a good friend, a startling beautiful view - we are generally in our inertia and so don't recognized the shifts much. They are a bit like the awkward moment between conversations with another - except they are not awkward. Just not busy so we get busy.

Do you know how much time the average person looks at the Grand Canyon once they arrive there?

6 minutes

Edited by Spotless

I've put myself there with university assignments ha, and other times, the mind becomes exhausted.

Makes me think of Shaolin, exhausting the physical body something else arises.

Also after seeing and reading of great suffering in the animal and human world sorrow can become too much, the only way to survive is to find neutral.

Reminds me of

So Avalokiteshvara went into of these realms of Samsara, and he absolutely emptied the ocean of sufferings. Following which he went back to Buddha Amitabha and he declared that the liberation had been affected.

Buddha Amitabha said to him," You should look back again into world!" And as he did, there he saw that once again sentient beings were in samsara and in sorrow, he became so discouraged as he saw that his "awakening mind (Bodhicitta) decreased in the moment he lost his courage. When he became discouraged, in that moment, the promise that he had made earlier declined.

The three realms of Samsara are Kamadhatu, the desire realm, the Rupa dhatu, the Form realm and the Arupya dhaty, the formless realm,. These three reams are so vast and so are the different types of suffering that sentient beings must experience in these realms. When Avalokiteshvara beheld that still sentient beings were in this type of suffering condition in these three realms respectively, he become overcome with sorrow, he become discouraged in the very presence of Buddha Amitabha. He felt how could the time come to ever liberate all sentient beings from this type of promise that he had made before, his head and body just cracked and fell apart into one thousand prices, and he fainted. (more http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/FULLTEXT/JR-BH/bh117498.htm)

(Saddharmapundarika Sutra)

Avalokiteshvara1000.jpg

A tangible shift moving consciousness to this neutral.

Still have to expand on it.  "To a mind that is still the universe surrenders."

Edited by Sionnach

Along the lines of exhaustion many have Awakened when they have reached a "let go" point - I prefer to call it a "stop point".

When for a moment all your inertia's are asked to cease.

One Dao Bum mentioned once that he knew of a mountain monk who Awakened when he was urinating outside.

Another when he was looking for a job late into the night after the 2008 crash - he gave up and Awoke.

Another had two children that were born with severe birth defects - her husband had left and for several years she took care of two babies that nearly always cried and needed constant care. At one point she just stopped in the thick of it and Awoke.

One guy was a fundamentalist preacher who was a sought after speaker - hell fire. His wife suddenly left him and he took a break - his life was shattered in the unexpected loss of his wife - things momentarily came to a stop - and he Awoke. Obviously this completely changed his life because he no longer was positioned in the beliefs he had been speaking to.

If you tune into Buddha At The Gas Pump (batgap.com) you can listen to over 375 stories of Awakened individuals - most had a stop moment in which they Awakened.

Presence can in a flash replace the storm of position/inertia/mind-loops/defense/judgment.

For some of us it comes in the more traditional way - lots of constant meditation and then it happens.

But in the long hours of meditation - position is ebbed away and stillness is acclimated to - when it happens the seeker is no longer.

I have never heard of a claim by anyone claiming to be Awakened and appearing by content and understanding to actually have achieved the claim to ever have reference any of the magnificent benefits of their engineering of energy.

In 99% of the cases I am familiar with, the after the fact recognition of what helped or what happened just prior to the event goes to stopping, stillness, a moment of quiet and simple meditation. Few sustained Awakened individuals credit being with their teacher, far fewer with being touched by a teacher/transmission, and at least one Awoke on an LSD trip.

The top things mentioned by all that have Awakened is a radical shift to no-thought, stillness, fear gone, past and future gone, no agenda, no inertia, previous MEness gone.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

I'll stop asking questions because I want answers that you aren't able to provide.

likely others like myself have missed them... why not start a new thread :)

• Like 1

Also to have in mind a series of enlightenments/ awakenings, Buddha having his first at the age of 9

If people want more techniques/methods to find neutral there are 112 given by Shiva to Shakti

Edited by Sionnach

Along the lines of exhaustion many have Awakened when they have reached a "let go" point - I prefer to call it a "stop point".

When for a moment all your inertia's are asked to cease.

One Dao Bum mentioned once that he knew of a mountain monk who Awakened when he was urinating outside.

Another when he was looking for a job late into the night after the 2008 crash - he gave up and Awoke.

Another had two children that were born with severe birth defects - her husband had left and for several years she took care of two babies that nearly always cried and needed constant care. At one point she just stopped in the thick of it and Awoke.

One guy was a fundamentalist preacher who was a sought after speaker - hell fire. His wife suddenly left him and he took a break - his life was shattered in the unexpected loss of his wife - things momentarily came to a stop - and he Awoke. Obviously this completely changed his life because he no longer was positioned in the beliefs he had been speaking to.

If you tune into Buddha At The Gas Pump (batgap.com) you can listen to over 375 stories of Awakened individuals - most had a stop moment in which they Awakened.

Presence can in a flash replace the storm of position/inertia/mind-loops/defense/judgment.

For some of us it comes in the more traditional way - lots of constant meditation and then it happens.

But in the long hours of meditation - position is ebbed away and stillness is acclimated to - when it happens the seeker is no longer.

I have never heard of a claim by anyone claiming to be Awakened and appearing by content and understanding to actually have achieved the claim to ever have reference any of the magnificent benefits of their engineering of energy.

In 99% of the cases I am familiar with, the after the fact recognition of what helped or what happened just prior to the event goes to stopping, stillness, a moment of quiet and simple meditation. Few sustained Awakened individuals credit being with their teacher, far fewer with being touched by a teacher/transmission, and at least one Awoke on an LSD trip.

The top things mentioned by all that have Awakened is a radical shift to no-thought, stillness, fear gone, past and future gone, no agenda, no inertia, previous MEness gone.

The power of letting go. Even letting go of questions themselves. It is in line with "not occupied, not blocked" that we refer to in Taijiquan.  If the mind is not occupied with a question, it is not blocked to receive the answer.

• Like 4