voidisyinyang

Shaolin Horse Stance 2 hour training and Master Yao setting things on fire with his eyes

So at 9 mns 40 secs kicks in the 2 hour nonstop horse stance with no movement allowed and thighs flat.

This is exactly what Chunyi LIn did at Shaolin with Master Yao for three months.

Master Yao also performed his qigong....

Then, he said he wanted to make another demonstration. He grasped a piece of paper from the table, newspaper. He put it in his hand and just stared at it. Within one or two minutes, smoke came out and then, Voom! Fire. I just said, "Wow."
After my first master's meditations, my back pain completely went away but I still had two bone spurs on my spine. So, I asked Master Yau if he could do some thing for my back. He said, "Oh, yes." He used two fingers to touch my back. Within one or two minutes, his fingers felt like two burning hot iron stakes. Very, very hot. Oh, you just don't know the sensation. It was like fire burning there. Later, when I got home I found two fingerprints on my back where he touched me.
To tell the truth, I also wanted to test Master Yau to see whether the burning paper was real or not. Many people called themselves Qigong masters but they were fakes. They would make demonstrations like that but put some sort of chemical on the paper and hold it in the sun and it would burst into flames. Like a magician's trick. So, I still did not trust him completely. But, after he touched me with his two fingers, and the bone spurs completely disappeared, I totally believed in him and told him I wanted to have him teach me.

That is from Chunyi Lin's book Born A Healer

In that same training vid at 1 hr 13 minutes shows Master Haidan -- the master of Yan Xin -- this master did not sleep at night - just meditated for qigong - and then demonstrates his one finger hand stand.

What does qigong Yan Xin say:

At this point, one can even burn clothes merely by giving a look.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 4

I think you should be highly skeptical of people starting fires with their hands and eyes. It's gullible people who desperately want to believe in superpowers and miracles who have allowed religious con men to persist for centuries. If you want a really challenging and mind-expanding esoteric discipline, try rationality and science!

• Like 1

Well, highly trained monks being able to raise their body temperatures to a high degree is real and documented. Actually starting fires with the highly focussed energy is not a difference in kind, only degree.

8)

Edited by Astral Monk
  • Like 1

I think you should be highly skeptical of people starting fires with their hands and eyes. It's gullible people who desperately want to believe in superpowers and miracles who have allowed religious con men to persist for centuries. If you want a really challenging and mind-expanding esoteric discipline, try rationality and science!

edited: Your wesbite is a troll, Your introduction is a troll, I suspect you are from the jjref website

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=239704

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Edited by sinansencer

You are incorrect sir. I am in no way associated with any skeptical organization nor am I a troll, though I can see why you might get that impression. I am a mystic, but I try to stay rational about it. If people are going to make claims about paranormal powers that have simpler explanations in terms of stage magic, I will question them and ask them to provide evidence. I don't think this is unreasonable.

Edited by Xon-Tay Lor
  • Like 1

You are incorrect sir. I am in no way associated with any skeptical organization nor am I a troll, though I can see why you might get that impression. I am a mystic, but I try to stay rational about it. If people are going to make claims about paranormal powers that have simpler explanations in terms of stage magic, I will question them and ask them to provide evidence. I don't think this is unreasonable.

Well if that is truly the case, I applaud anyone who is a mystic but tries to stay rational about it.

I also went for a few months on a search of whether such claims were really true or nonsense, through my own judgement.

I hope you reach whatever conclusion your truly searching for.

• Like 1

Welcome to thetaobums. haha.

• Like 1

Haha seems like he doesn't know you very well, Drew.

Yeah like Chunyi Lin said he's not trying to convince anyone and that Chunyi Lin was also very skeptical until he experienced the energy himself.

Also at that power level it is very dangerous. Chunyi Lin said how Master Yau was demonstrating lighting balls of paper on fire - just using his eyes - but he did it too much. So then when master Yau returned to his monk room he was spitting up blood.

Yeah Chunyi Lin said he wants to write a book next on stories of Master Yau -- all the amazing miracle stories.

I was meaning to ask you. What is female formless awareness?

Well a lot of information claims -- like I think in Buddhism - you get this idea of ultimate as neither male nor female....

But in Taoism there is the Valley Spirit as the female -- or whatever term is in the Tao Te Ching.

This is also true in Pythagorean philosophy.

It's based on complementary opposites.

So yin as jing energy is the reflection or resonance of the "eternal nature" as formless consciousness.

Alchemy begins and ends with jing energy as "lead."

Anyway it's pretty abstract.

In Pythagorean philosophy -- it's called Apeiron as formless awareness but it's from Nuit of Egyptian philosophy -- the Cosmic Mother as Nothingness.

Nuit -- as in "nut-case." haha.

Anyway so the Number 2 is the first number of matter and is female but it is a reflection or resonance of Apeiron -- as female formless awareness.

So the origin of reality as consciousness is actually female.

So in Taoism the yin is the Perfect Fourth music interval and yang is the Perfect Fifth.

This is Pythagorean philosophy -- the Tetrad is the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth.

The octaves actually are infinite spirals - based on this non-western harmonics - which is also the secret of Taoism.

So this was rediscovered in quantum physics as time-frequency uncertainty principle.

So the Wu Chi is female -- the Universe is female.

It's also called the eternal Womb-Tomb.

It's also like Kali -- Kala means time but Kali means the origin of time through creation-destruction as the Female Goddess.

So Kuanyin is the most popular form of Buddha in China -- but as the female Goddess her name translates as "sound-current."

Buddha called it the "inner ear method" --

the I-thought is the number one as the male principle but it is not really a physical number - it is light as spirit consciousness.

But the origin of light is formless awareness that is beyond light and beyond darkness.

So there is an eternal process of energy creation based on listening to the source of the I-thought.

In physics this is sonoluminescence as sonofusion.

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho calls it "quantum jazz" for Taoist philosophy

But anyway so in Tibetan philosophy you have Mara -- and in Christianity there is the Dark Madonna which is probably from Isis of Egypt.

and so ISIS is the base of the triangle and Osiris is the height of the triangle and Horus/Set are the hypotenuse which never ends as infinite arithmetic - the yin and yang principles.

ISIS as the jing earth energy then is a reflection of Nuit -- the Cosmic Mother -- and this is modeled by the -- what's that box music instrument in Egypt?

Oh well -- the Lyre is used in Egypt but from Western Asia - used for right-brain dominant trance memorization.

Nature is female -- almost all of life reproduces through parthenogenesis - what became the alchemical virgin birth concept.

So bacteria does not need males.

Males are here just to create some more diversity but are not needed -- just here for novelty.

When the male learns how to achieve the female internal bliss this enables the parthenogenetic energy -- the lecithin and serotonin of the male life force to feed the brain neurons -- and then an alchemical return to the Wu Chi.

As Master Nan, Huai-chin states the deeper into samadhi then the greater the orgasmic bliss of the body - this is from the female internal orgasm energy using the vagus nerve.

And so this jing energy is the reflection of the eternal process of energy creation as female formless awareness.

The yang spirit is when there is another physical rebirth by the male electromagnetic energy going deeper into the Emptiness so that it alchemically creates more jing energy.

• Like 1

Hmm interesting. Makes me wonder how the heck it came to be that in Western Monotheist religions that God is male and man was created first and women just screwed up the whole human race. I saw that the story is actually from Egypt but a group of people came and saw the story and then turned it into the story of Adam and Eve which is very women hating. That is the story from Egypt has nothing to do with women hating. Here's the video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxilks2HNQ8

vid disabled.

Actually yeah there's a great book by Merlin Stone called When God Was a Woman

I saved my copy. haha.

But yeah Egypt is the source of Christianity -- proven by http://truthbeknown.com - pretty fascinating research.

I mean the original human culture -- the Bushmen - their God is Male - the Big God - but it is also a spirit.

So I mean yang energy -- in alchemy the goal is to make the body yang as possible - which is male energy.

The problem in alchemy is that -- it's based on storing up the energy.

The original human culture was against this - calling it "Hoarding the N/om"

I mean it depends -- there has to be enough energy built up to go see the Big God through astral travel - via a light rope to heaven.

But that is only necessary to bring down someone's spirit to save their life. But other times it's done to get healing information, etc.

But if the males are not healing the females and only doing astral travel then the females throw water on the males to bring them back down.

Also the N/um energy is from the females -- and it's also translated as Soul energy.

It's in the pit of the stomach - just like jing in the lower tan tien. It is stored there and activated by the females singing.

In Taoism the jing energy is expressed through the voice.

So basically the male god goes back to what is called the "symbolic revolution" but essentially an attempt to contain Nature.

It is expressed through sacrifice during an eclipse of the Sun by the Moon.

So the moon synchronization with the female menstruation is the source of the jing energy.

Yeah so the males have used symbolic geometry based on the Solar calendar for plow-based farming -- and this was expressed through religion before farming -- and before pastoralism.

The idea was to try to tame or contain nature - through geometry -- and so the geometry is tied to the solar calendar.

But originally the trance dances were done during the Full Moon - when the females were ovulating so their jing energy is the strongest.

Even today the Buddhist Theravedin monks stay up all night meditating during Full Moon.

So the lunar energy is the key to going to the Emptiness but the Male God tries to cut off the lunar energy.

literally cut it off. It's (the clitoris) called "lunar's love digit" in tantra.

And so also only square houses were allowed and not circular ones.

So in India the Brahmin priests stated the lunar circular altars had to be the same area as the Solar square altars -- and this is the original origin of the Pythagorean theorem.

The mathematical attempt to contain infinity using irrational geometry and mass ritual sacrifice.

And so the Son is sacrificed as the Sun is risen again - at the Solstice.

This is the secret astrotheological origins of Christianity.

Regarding storing up yang energy, it seems like it is necessary for one to do that so that they can finally let go of the body and only cultivate the mind. I heard from Master Nan that at higher levels of cultivation they don't even deal with the body anymore.

Oh the name of the video is:

Ashra Kwesi Explains the Origin of Adam & Eve Story at the Ramesseum in Kemet(Egypt)

ummm. ... well....

Master Nan said there has to be mind yoga -- the source of the I-thought -- but Master Nan also says that if the body is sick then the mind can not be emptied out to achieve true samadhi and so the spirit or shen energy sinks into oblivion at death.

I don't know - he died from pneumonia so it appears he was not able to carry through his teachings. He lived long -- 95 -- but I think he got mobbed by students and so was not able to practice enough.

Master Ni, Hua-ching (a Taoist teacher) has moved from L.A. back to China -- and was born in the early 1900s - so he is achieving longevity by cutting ties with the world so to speak....

Chunyi Lin said his dream is to do a year long fast full lotus non-stop meditation in the mountains of China - I'm guessing maybe with Master Zhang of http://qigongmaster.com

Anyway yeah the source of the I-thought is the key -- I wish I had known that - I discovered Master Nan, Huai-chin right after I came out of bigu samadhi -- I was desperate for answers. I read his books three times each -- before I finally grasped the concepts he was conveying. But as he states almost all practitioners "fall back into worldliness" as soon as spiritual powers are achieved. Yan Xin emphasizes also practicing in secret to store up the energy.

So yeah thetaobums does not allow this as the information exchange drains too much energy. haha.

My own research has finally leveled off - as Chunyi Lin said I was researching the quantum physics side of things -- and so basically for me it has been "intellectual self-defense."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxilks2HNQ8

oh thanks!

• Like 2

Yeah I did find that strange that Master Nan died so suddenly. My family lives up to late 80s-90s and they don't cultivate. So it is strange that Master Nan died at such an age. I did notice that he started to smoke cigarettes. This is something I heard that Franz Bardon did as a way to develop his will but from Master Nan, it's strange.

Yeah it seems like the more information you give out, the less time you actually have time to live on this planet. Note Franz Bardon posted stuff on Hermeticism and in the end, he got imprisoned and committed "suicide" (although debatable, knowing that he had many enemies).

I do know that the internet makes things worse as it creates a vast multitudes of thought forms and the karma must be huge from it.

Yeah it seems like you'll come at a crossroad with this stuff because there are times where you have to cut yourself off from society for a period of time then integrate back into it.

Perhaps, since we live in place where there are still forests. One could definitely build a log cabin and cultivate there. I was considering that. But would have to know how to hunt and plant. So some years of learning about this stuff would be prerequisite before doing a retreat like that.

Oh Chinyu Lin said that you were falling downwards as you were focusing more on reasoning for things. Howcome you didn't just resolve to just reading sutras and shastras?

yeah Jim Nance said I think too much. Chunyi Lin said my mind was confused but that was right after he said I had an enlightenment experience but then I had stopped practicing so my energy channels closed up. It's cuz I was thinking of Emptiness as a static realm beyond good and evil but actually as Master Nan states there are different levels of Emptiness and so further purification is always required. So then I continued researching to discover the time-frequency principle as the secret of yin-yang resonance using non-commutative logic from non-western music theory. I feel very satisified now that I clarified my research but it took ten years of getting feedback online from people debating me and trying to debunk me. haha. I went to every library and bookstore in the Twin Cities - by bicycle -- sat in full lotus while reading one scholarly book a day -- and then dumpster dived for food. About as wild as you can get while living in the city. Yeah I still ate organic food and then was "flexing" my pineal gland doing free healings all day long for five years. So now my jing energy is low -- I have to eat a lot of meat, eggs and dairy to get my jing energy up every day and then I burn it off fast.

Yeah last night I had a sex dream but I had internal orgasm in my sleep -- which was pretty cool - I woke up thinking I had lost the alchemical pill - -but instead the climax was internal. That's a good sign as I've been practicing more since getting the c.d.s for practice and getting my mom to attend the Free Friday healing so she could experience the Jim Nance "free sample" healing. haha.

Someone said Master nan said he no longer needed to sit in full lotus. I find this hard to believe - but I didn't know he was also smoking.

Yeah when I did intensive training I was not posting on forums -- I only used email and not for any personal use -- so also very little social interaction and with no females -- just read meditation books and then meditated six hours a day and was on a pure diet -- no salt - just lots of organic broccoli and brown rice and tofu and bragg's sodium and salt-free organic corn chips sometimes -- lots of organic vegetables -- cabbage, etc. I would just steam vegetables in a tray with the rice cooker -- also only worked 2 days a week on the weekend when no one was around - and barely exercised - just biked a mile when I worked. Best of all I attended Chunyi Lin's classes and guild meetings on the weekends -- so at least once a month got the qigong master transmission. I had a car.

• Like 1

It might be kind of like Gurdjieff drinking and smoking and then not really transmitting energy to his students and then lamenting how no one understood him really. I mean Master Nan is a whole other level compared to Gurdjieff -- who became suicidal when his Belzebub book was getting "edited" by the publishers.....

Smoking is very much the norm in Asia it seems -- there is a good documentary on this. The U.S. for example threatened Thailand with sanctions if there was not allowed aggressive cigarette promotionals..... the u.s. industry has relied on exports to counter the crackdown here....

Purchases of US tobacco in the first half of 2007 had already reached 8,200 tons valued at $51 mn, a level near that for all calendar 2006. Imports have increased because of efforts to produce more quality premium cigarettes.

http://www.tobaccointernational.com/0907/feature3.htm

yeah so China is increasing imports of U.S. tobacco....

Anyway Master Nan should know better -- he supposedly can see inside his body -- wouldn't he see his lungs turning black?

a news report described how the United States secretary of state for agriculture welcomed the opening of the Chinese market for American tobacco1 after negotiations by the World Trade Organisation between the United States and China.The effects of this will be massive. Yang et al have shown how smoking is increasing in China,2 and the widely advertised prestige brands are leading the way. The effects of economic imperialism, pushing the tobacco that is increasingly being rejected in the West, will be far greater than those of the opium wars.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119127/

Yeah I know Master Nan was big on trade agreements with the U.S. and doing industrial development of China, etc.