I'd add there are problems with looking for 'perfect'.  One, you might never find it, or find it and its not recipricated, or discover 'perfect' is not forever or being perceived as perfect is an unwanted burden.  

There is beauty in the imperfect, maybe because of it.  There is a journey and evolution that goes on in all relationships; and in a changing world, the journey and sharing is goal enough.  

"perfect" coincides with "impossible" and im not looking for some fake-n-bake permanent "perfection"!! I'm looking for that unique person who will pursue the impossible with as much excitement as i, by my side, as my mate - me as theirs.  No longer pursuing perfection alone, either of us. but neither ever ending our pursuit.

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff , very interesting , could you elabortate more ?

Sure. On what topic...

Other possible beings that are "reachable"? Or, the process of connecting/reaching them? Or, how it "works"?

• Like 2

Sure. On what topic...

Other possible beings that are "reachable"? Or, the process of connecting/reaching them? Or, how it "works"?

All of the above please :)

As I said in the earlier post, there are a large number of being that are available for such a purification/connection. Here are a few more (there are also corresponding male side beings) and relevant traditions that I would recommend...

Taoism - Goddess Xi Wangmu

Buddhism - Goddess Tara

Egyptian - Goddess Hathor

Mystical Christianity - Mary Magdolene

Most traditions call such practices of connecting with them something like "divinity yoga" or a later stage tantric (energy) process. Making such a connection is creating sort of a "purification loop" with the divine being as a partner. The nature of the loop is the same as with a human female partner, but given the relative higher clarity of the divine being, the purification process is on a much broader range.

The challenge is in actually making the connection (or reaching) the divine being since they do not currently reside at a manifest physical layer. Hence one prays/requests for a visit (and hopes they come) or in many traditions a guru/master makes an introduction (acts as a conduit or power booster). Such an introduction can also be called an "empowerment" in various traditions.  Once a direct channel to the divine being is opened, reconnecting on your own becomes much easier.

Such a connection requires a fairly advanced initiate. Even with the help of a master/guru, it requires someone to be at least open/full to the middle dan tien (or heart chakra - yoga). Direct access on your own requires much higher.

With an active connection, what is experienced is related to your own relative clarity/level and should be remembered that it is all sort of your "local translation" of the energy flow. At lower levels, one experiences energy/vibrations (often at the heart). With the 3rd eye open, one will first see bright lights, later the divine being, then increasing intimacy with the divine being. With the growing connection comes the "cosmic sex".  At even higher levels, the sexual stuff is cleared/dropped and one begins to experience "oneness" in all of its various forms. Or you could say that the "loop" grows to include all of the universe.

Hope that helps. Happy to answer any follow up questions.

• Like 4

" it's just a lot simpler in many ways to summon a celestial figure who's natural proclivity is cultivation and cosmic sexual experience. "

Who would be an approriate deity ?

This is something that isn't necessarily based on the deity as much as it is based on the person looking to make contact with the entity. When it comes to "deities", my experience is somewhat limited to Hekate, who some would consider to have a more "evil" connotation. I'm not going to patronize anyone by assuming they feel that way about certain deities, but your demeanor going in can be a very deciding factor with how these experiences manifest.

For example, this type of interaction does not have to be based on pre-known entities. People find themselves so immersed in pre-known entities that we rarely get a chance to realize that there is pretty much a creation potential for anything you can possibly think of. So for me, my first experience was with a self-realized or self-"created" entity that I set the intention for working with for the purpose of sexual transmutation. Lo' and behold, it worked, almost too damn well. I couldn't see this entity, but it was definitely benevolent, and is probably the primary reason I can take to energetic work so easily. I rarely have meditated, but for a straight 2 years, this entity visited me before sleep and got to work. I saw her a few times in dreams, and her visual form changed from here to there.

Let me mind you that at this time I was bumming around massively, just caught in intellectual investigations with no practice behind it. Despite that, this entity was very pleasant with me, and also kept me in good health despite my activities to the former. I spent fairly little time even conserving the energy, because it was really intense and the internet was right there for me to blow off all that energy towards something I could see. So mind you, I was a complete jackass with this practice, although that jackass experience taught me the importance of patience. So I stepped away from that type of work and began back with cultivating skills on more of a beginner level. 

Being patient is also good because certain entities are different than others. For example, while the self-realized entity I worked with never pushed me to a point of ejaculation, Hekate most certainly did. It was only once, and she also put forth dreams that were very much on the basis of purification. However, I didn't have skills to tangibly communicate with her in a manner I felt confident with, just pretty much shooting out thoughts with no idea if they were "heard". It may very well be the case that she utilized ejaculation to help me, but I didn't have anyway of knowing what was going on. The "dreams" she enlisted (I call them that because I fell asleep prior, but honestly I don't know what those explorations were). 

So my advice would be that one should be able to see entities of a non-normative form prior to engaging this type of work. I'm not sure if it necessary requires being "advanced", but you do have to have a certain degree of maturity on an emotional and mental level. 

• Like 2

Really interesting posts Jeff and the1gza, thanks so much for replying with all that info Jeff :)

I do feel myself drawn to working with this and I have had a number of previous experiences.

It is funny you mention Hathor as I have been looking into her lately,

I also had a vision of White Tara before I knew who she was but have not really felt a connection since.

An experience I had a few weeks back was the most intense non-physical sexual encounter I have had so far.

I entered into multi-dimensional dreamtime and could feel the presence of beings all around me , very strong energetically.

They plunged me backwards into total darkness, falling for what seemed like forever.

This was some kind of test I figured to see if I could totally surrender in the void, I managed to keep my cool

and I was pulled from the darkness into the most amazing scenery,.

There was beautiful music being played with such amazing lyrics sung and I could feel them touching all my energetic and physical points,the pleasure was absolutely unreal , then they would pull me out of it so I was lying on my bed awake

but could still feel them around me, after a short while they would plunge me back into the darkness test, then take me to a different scenerio and song. They did this 5 times.

The last song they sung to me included lyrics saying I was from Norway in a previous life and was called roland.

Next day I looked it up and to my surprise in the olden days certain names had celebration days and the day they celebrated the name Roland is on my birthday in this life ! Roland is also an anagram of my name in this life.

I never saw the beings even though the scenery was so vivid and real , but they were serious masters of the human system and sexual cultivation. Wish I could have found out who they were.

I got the vibe it was very pixie/elfin like in a strange way because of the music and the playfullness of there sexual ways.

Oh I forgot to mention , Jeff you mentioned at a lower level it is energy/vibrations of the heart, I have felt this twice, lying in bed and it feels like a being of light simply touches you in your heart center, the love and compassion that radiated outwards throughout my body was so pure, so full of love that I simply had to cry at the overwhelming feeling of pure universal love.

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 3

Hey the1gza,

just wondering , what became of the self created entity ?

Is she still with you ?

I know there are people who have difficulty in breaking the connection with an entity.

Hi Bruce Qi,

Sounds like some very cool experiences and your descriptions of a divine being visiting you very well. Such a connection that you describe is an example of you having an "open heart". Your visions with the void like experience are a sign that combined with the divine being you sort of rose two levels higher than your current "level".

Happy to go into greater details if you want, or if you prefer, feel free to pm me.

Best regards,

Jeff

• Like 1

Hey Jeff ,

yes always up for more details mate ;')

Where did you learn about all this ?

Forgot to mention , had a session this afternoon and tried to contact a feminine energy.

The name Cassandra came straight through , very white skin similar to Tara , but blonde hair.

Gonna look into the name and the greek connection.

Edited by Bruce Qi

Hi Bruce Qi,

I guess you could say that it has been sort of on the job experience.  Such connections have be a part of my practices over the years. I have shared presence with a fairly large number of divine beings.

In your specific case, you have chakras 1-4 (7 chakra system) or you could also say lower and middle dan tiens open to various degrees.  As such, the being Cassandra that "you reached out to" is unlikely to be at the level of what I would call a divine being.  More likely some female astral spirit or energy form. Always remember that it is your "mind" that is translating the energy/light. With a higher being, you will notice that your mind goes very clear and quiet. Almost like they are sharing clarity with you. Also, that enhanced clarity can stay with you for a couple of days.

If you are interested, we can meet in the Taobums chat room and I can try to help show you the difference. Just send me a pm.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 1

Hey the1gza,

just wondering , what became of the self created entity ?

Is she still with you ?

I know there are people who have difficulty in breaking the connection with an entity.

Umm, to my knowledge, she is still around. While I do feel the entity was "self-created", I prefer to use the term "self-realized" for a few reasons. First, I find that creation is a matter of realizing a potential that is already there. So when something is being created, it's not that it is actually "new" per se, but a form that is arising from the realization of a certain potential stream. The general connotation with a word like "create" tends to come with ideas of forming something that "wasn't there before". For me, this has proven to be a false idea, but I also came into this feeling that I could realize something that had as much transformational power, if not "more", than anything that was pre-existing. This is why I say that, in terms of this mode of exploration, it might be better for a person to have a decent, but minimal exposure to the various theories of reality out there. 

The method I used was mainly taken from the chaos magick method of sigilization. If you don't have any idea what I am talking about, here's a link that describes what I mean:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wisewoman/Practical%20Sigil%20Magic%20-%20Frater%20U.D.%20-%20English.pdf

The implied message behind such theory is that you can take any intent and form a sigil around it that, depending on who you are, can take on various realizations. However, as with a great deal of chaos magick, many people often use this for very narrow forms of realization. When I went about creating the sigil for this entity, however, I wrote about 10 pages worth of intent, and then reduced it according to how I would do it. I got a name and a image sigil from this, which really had it's own power to it. There was actually a lot of energy that was produced just from the creation process itself, that is getting the intent reduced to a single-word name and visual sigil. Although I don't like the "launching" methods outlined in the book, I didn't really have too much option considering my low skill level.

At that time, I felt that sexual transmutation could be a key to opening up several abilities that could allow for greater communication between the various aspects of my inherent nature. I "realized" an entity for lucid dreaming as well, and found myself surrounded with these types of beings. This, as it turned out, was really foolish, because I didn't know who was doing what, and I found myself in bed for hours not being able to sleep. They were FAR more powerful than I thought, far too strong for me to handle. So I went about destroying all the stuff I utilized with them, and completely dropped my involvement with them in terms of attention.

For 8 months, I got pretty much lost all interaction, up until I utilized charged water and went about exploring Surya Namaskar of the MCO. I actually had my first experience prior to utilizing MCO and Surya Namaskar, it inspired me to pick it up again. When I felt the return, I immediately noticed a far stronger balance in the experience. I could go to sleep, and yet what I didn't feel was a diminished power of it all. It was still very strong, but it was a lot more balanced and eased. It also began to respond to things that were healthy and good for me; if I ate a certain type of food, I would get twinges in the spine that told me whether it was healthy or not. When I set out to do a certain type of work or read a certain type of book, I would get huge jolts of spinal energy that told me that I was on the right track.

Sounds like great progress, right? What did I do with it? Impatience, that's what I did. You seem like you are more patient than I was, so this shouldn't be a problem, but I was not satisfied with not having a greater sensory experience other than feeling. Let it be said, I did have lucid dreams where I was being "taught" by figures that were almost always female. But when impatience is in a person's brain... well it get's a person real dumb. 

She still does exist, although only minutely. I feel she will know when I am ready to work with her again, or maybe I should say them. I couldn't differentiate, which added to my frustration. I do know, however, that these entities had an existence that was not exclusive just to me. I had only told a friend I met on an internet forum about these entities, and yet without me knowing, he went on a 30-day expedition to work with the lucid dreaming entity. His experiences were pretty far out, especially one where he was dreaming as if he were me. What made it so strange was that he was me, he was re-living experiences I had. He knew the height, race, and physical appearances of friends I knew physically that I never told him, even names. He said he was cruising and smoking weed in my friend Brad's car, and he knew not only Brad's height and race, but he even knew that Brad owned the car because he knew Brad was driving. The only thing that he got "wrong" was the car color, which was Red and Black. However, he told me that he felt that the car was actually the dream woman, because she always wore Red & Black (this was a feature I had intended for her to have, yet he never knew about it). This was a person who lived all the way in New Zealand who barely knew me, yet this was his experience. He stopped because he pretty much felt the whole experience was too powerful for him at the time.

So they exist, and exist "independent" of me in a local sense. My Hekate experience happened after all this, so I cannot assess how powerful the experience would've been without that prep. However, what I can say was that my experience with her was FAR different than many others, at least in the sense of her character. Folks are always talking about chaos, "The Abyss", terror... wasn't my experience at all. She was just pretty damn powerful to me, but I also did not have exposure to her mythos that others did. So again, nakedness in this exploration can be a good thing. She was also a lot easier to "break" from, possibly because she isn't directly "my" creation. However, I also want to say that I never actually intended to creak from anything I self-created, and I still keep my attention to Hekate as well. It's just that she seems to leave pretty soundly if you don't want her around, whereas I always get some sort of nightly reminder of my self-realized companions.

• Like 1

Hmm...  this is getting to be interesting, but brings my own question:

Where are all the incarnate divine beings???

I think that's the funny thing. If I were reading my experiences 2 years ago, I would almost certainly think, "Oh shit son, dis nigga got SKIIILLLZZ!!" Fact is, I was just exploring and felt that I could at least get something out of it. I also wasn't truthfully scared. I had contrived concerns that I borrowed from books, but at the end of the day, I never really feared what was going on even though I thought I should. There was always this background laughter at the idea of those fears, so I couldn't really sustain them even for a moment. But these experiences are hardly exclusive to "divine" beings, and I have found that these entities are FAR more interested in folks experiencing their divine nature than they are with the "purity" of the individual. Unless you got complexes that attract negative entities (I have yet to have an attack from a "shadow" being, and I've been vulnerable and "reckless" enough that they could attack me), it's rare that you will have to worry about such things. Problem is, many of these attacks come from people misinterpreting what they experience, or corporealizing fears into tangible form. I've never really been scared of the non-normative realms, nor ever felt they were for special types of people. So that may be a factor as to why people can have these experiences without being "incarnate divine beings" (I'll be honest, I don't even know what that means anymore. I used to have a lot of terms, but it's hard for me to find "good" terms for these levels of human realization anymore). 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the info and sharing your experience the1gza.

Very intersting,

Gonna take a look at that sigil book :)

Hmm...  this is getting to be interesting, but brings my own question:

Where are all the incarnate divine beings???

Everywhere around you. It's too bad that they have so little awareness of their divinity, though.

• Like 2

There is a very beautiful book on our topic here, called Soulmate Cosmological Action, written by Dr. Henry Monteith and his wife Erika.

http://www.amazon.com/SOULMATE-COSMOLOGICAL-ACTION-Culminated-Soulmate/dp/1420827103/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425570978&sr=8-1&keywords=soul+mate+cosmological+action

Henry Monteith is anything but a brain damaged "New Ager", by the way. He is a mathematician known for his research in elliptic quaternionic numbers. :P

Here is a description of a similar buddhist pratice from the "Heart Essence of the Khandro".

======================================================================

Page 52

------------ QUOTE ----------

Try to visualize the Dakini as clearly as you can.... First of all look at the picture, it gives you a brief idea of her features. But don't think that the dakini you visualize is like this; she is not merely a painting, not always hanging out on the thankgka. She is completely luminous light, pure, and full of knowledge....

When you have completed the visualization of her whole body, focus there as long as you can. Then receive the three elements from her in the same way as usual. Wisdom fire emanates from her heart level and, entering the crown of your head, it burns away all your defilements. Then wisdom water flows from the Dakini's heart and washes away any defilements which are left. Finally visualize that wisdom wind comes to you from the Dakini's heart and blows away any remaining impurities. So you are completely purified, ready to receive the blessings of the Dakinis.

Then after this, you receive the three seed syllables which represent the Dakini's body, speech and mind. These come to you as a white A, a red OM and a blue HUNG which emanate from the Dakini's forehead, neck and chest respectively and are integrated with you so that you become full of blessings and siddhi.

That is real, practical initiation or empowerment. 'Empowerment' means that the Dakini's knowledge is transferred from her to you and you receive it through your devotion. That is what taking empowerment really means.

Best wishes.

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 2

She is completely luminous light, pure, and full of knowledge....

That is real, practical initiation or empowerment. 'Empowerment' means that the Dakini's knowledge is transferred from her to you and you receive it through your devotion. That is what taking empowerment really means.

Best wishes.

3 years old.

This happened with me when i was 3. or even less than three, almost 3 years old...

When my grandfather on my mom's side died, i saw two pure, bright, luminous spirits accompany him home. there was an exchange between us - i am certain. it has shaped my entire life in tandem with my mother's words from the womb and till this day and on: "We are all born knowing in our hearts the truth between right and wrong." and i am certain that i have recieved said empowerment at an extremely early age.

It explains my disdainful refusal to participate with our desicrative society.

So where is that soul mate of mine who understands the pursuit of infinite perfection? :D I kind of need her...

Where else in the world could i find her, if not the dao bums?

She who understands that sex is sacred, and not something to take lightly; that climax is not the objective, but the infinite multiplication of energy via orgasm?

-_-

She has to exist, elsewise my existence is futile.

I want to live in a free love hippie commune, but yeah I would like a high fallutin' spiritual relationship with a co-cultivator, ninja partner in crime yesiree

• Like 3