voidisyinyang

Why was Jim's father so tough? Enlightenment stories from Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance

Interesting blog... read a number of posts.

Number of coinciding things...

Funnily enough at the same time reading your work Graham Hancock makes a post regarding shamanic warfare of a kinda.

The above link... first paragraph discusses terrible events in human history + the seeing of spirits who have suffered these
things...

I also read your interview post + the Matrix one, very interesting stuff there, cheers.

Tesla said he had the power / knowledge to split the earth in 2... @_@ haha

Ah also Dennis M.

The techno - spiritual / alien computer / artificial thing really put me off TM's work too... as an "evolution" of "humanity"

I think it is the destruction of humanity and our true potential.

+ mention of shamanic warfare...

I have read a few accounts about this... one reading Iboga, they advised western students not to travel to Africa for shamanic practices / taking of entheogens ... hostile environment physically but also spiritually. Very unfamiliar territory.

I think most have read of the benefits / insights... + a few "bad trips" ... but I think most largely attribute this to that persons own mind rather than external forces.. it could be either I guess.

I find it strange to read about the wonderful/ loving / profound experiences people have with plant teachers... and then read about shamanic warfare etc with the use of these substances + others.

For one, G. Hancock was talking a shaman using DMT to break into their groups Aya experience and attack them?

In the east (thought) it seems that "demons", "angels" can have human bodies?

So human... maybe is seeing things too surface level?

Are these beings aware of what they are?

The ref to the Taoist aim of uniting heaven and earth and the other groups seeking to separate heaven and earth... very interesting and I think it sums things up pretty nicely. What benefit would they get from such a thing?

I guess like the matrix movie... enslave humanity? / what creatures are these?

GH says that Aya teacher showed him + the group.../ allowed this spirit in for a moment to show what "she" was up against... this wicked spirit corrupting + destroying humanity and that she needed our assistance to help fight it off (more or less)?

The groups shaman, very experienced had seen nothing like it before and using all he knew was barely able to combat it ... or so it goes.

This wicked spirit was manifesting through a person (I think this person had at some level allowed this) was participating in the group, an infiltrator.

What is your experience with such things?

I read also recently from meditationexpert and the Tibetan Monks gathering around and protecting a certain event.

How does SFQ combat such things?

Strange days...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-was-jims-father-so-tough.html

enjoy. Spent Friday evening with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance!!

Cool backstory! I think it is VERY important to understand and make peace with our own DNA "hardware" & ancestral/past life "firmware." Because all these "factory" programs run very deep and powerfully in our lives. And unfortunately, a lot of these lines of code are dysfunctional - creating all sorts of traumatic episodes and patterns (as you can hear in his generational history - and many others...).

So, it is paramount to correct all this coding in order to end all these repeating cycles of dysfunction. There will be no proper outer functioning until there is proper inner functioning! If you want to fix a glitch on your screen, you have to fix the code, not punch or turn off the screen! And qigong should be used as a tool FOR, and not an ESCAPE from, this.

slide07.jpg

The archetypal "monomyth" is the bigger backdrop that qigong is just a handy app within. And if you miss the entire backdrop, then you are missing the bigger point! This is the real reason why Chunyi & now Jim engages in personal storytelling - to emphasize the importance of integrating this practice of qigong within the proper context of each person's bigger picture of their own life (not excluding it).

Very often teachers just focus on teaching the technique like an isolated practice. But it cannot be separated and compartmentalized from anyone's personal life, as everything in our lives is intimately, holographically connected together (feng shui). We are not just robotic technicians, after all?

Jim's grandmother was a Blackfoot Indian and so she rarely spoke due to her traumatic past but she communicated with Jim using telepathy! So at a young age Jim would want to impress his grandmother the most but he can not remember any real conversation with her except a couple lines -- they sat in silence together with Jim hearing her voice in his head. He communicated with her also using telepathy. Jim said that he was always listening to people but he did not really play with kids much at that time. So Jim was very quiet and he did not even have internal dialogue in his mind. Jim was closest to his grandmother who communicated with him using telepathy.

This is interesting because I've noticed that a LOT of "psychic/spiritually-gifted" people have Native American ancestry. So, I suspect there might even be something in that bloodline that confers those traits & abilities..

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

nice stories .

interesting about the power caves in africa at the end of your blog .

have you heard of any other such places in west africa (especialy togo , burkina faso or benin )except the cave in malidoma somes native village ? where and what are they ?

or how to find out about it ?

would you share (is it too off topic prehapes) ?

edit :some personal stuff

Edited by suninmyeyes

thanks for the comments.

Yeah maybe Jim will share more details about Africa next time!

On the spirit energy -- Chunyi Lin teaches that the energy is good, better and best.

Jim tells a story -- I think it's in the qi-talk that I'm now uploading to youtube.

So anyway at first Chunyi Lin pulled out the "bad chi" when he was healing people but he didn't know what to do with the energy blockages. So Chunyi sent them into this plant in his apartment and the plant was injured, almost dying.

So then Chunyi had to meditate on this problem since he almost stopped energy healing but then he realized that energy blockages in the body are not "bad chi" but just "extra energy" that he then sends or transforms back into the Emptiness which is an impersonal brighter light higher frequency consciousness.

So as Jim says at first he was using his "mind" to heal - this is like the egoic siddhis -- and so the energy is easily disharmonized. then Jim realized he should let the energy do the healing on its own through the Emptiness and so the healing is more powerful that way.

This is like the shakti transmissions in India instead of the siddhis.

But for the ayahuasca deal -- I talked to Jim about this and he said he knew people who were tripping all the time while doing zen zazen but that in later years they got health problems. So he says that with chemicals it's best just to do it once or so unless you actually go study by a master shaman in that tradition. That is exactly what my thinking was also.

So as I blogged the ayahuasca vine is a different chemistry than other MAOIs and so it can enable spirit travel but the "evil" shamans use datura which causes hallucinations as psychological confusion compared to the psychedelic visionary experience of DMT.

But still the chemical experience is very limited compared to the qigong masters like the Bushmen culture did not rely on psychedelics as I point out in my article.

• Like 1

I've been doing a little study re Datura... pretty nasty stuff from all accounts.

Some saying they wouldn't give it to their worst enemy.

Also called devils weed, hells bells etc...ha

delirium... violence, self harm and death in some cases... apparently 95% report of bad trips... strict warnings against usage within the entheogen community.

/

I haven't tried anything myself, just read of.

So the Zazen "tripping" simply via meditation.. or taking substances and tripping while Zazen?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I've been doing a little study re Datura... pretty nasty stuff from all accounts.

Some saying they wouldn't give it to their worst enemy.

Also called devils weed, hells bells etc...ha

delirium... violence, self harm and death in some cases... apparently 95% report of bad trips... strict warnings against usage within the entheogen community.

/

I haven't tried anything myself, just read of.

So the Zazen "tripping" simply via meditation.. or taking substances and tripping while Zazen?

shrooms.

• Like 1