joeblast

Taoist Yoga Discussion thread

you will have to be more specific.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is very specific.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

What "other way" are you referring to? haha.

Do you mean standing exercises to focus on the lower tan tien?

That is what the book calls the "quick fire" and that is what you do to convert any impure thoughts -- to purify them.

O.K. I was talking with qigong master Jim Nance who has his third eye fully open - I talked with him for two hours on Friday night.

So if you listen to the podcast I did with him - he says how the best practice is if you use your mind to move the energy and not use your body to move the energy.

He says it's best to use your mind since the mind is more flexible and then you are accessing a system of energy channels all at the same time.

He says it's kind of like using free weights to train your body instead of a fixed system that just trains one particular part of the body.

So yeah when he said to use your mind - I immediately thought of the small universe meditation which Chunyi Lin repeatedly states is the "foundation" of his practice and he does the "small universe" in full lotus yoga position.

I asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a yang spirit and he said that other people had told him they saw his physical body outside when he was meditating inside his house in China.

Also as I've stated Chunyi Lin reported he had taken the small universe meditation to such a deep level and then he quoted the phrase used in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality to indicate the stage right before the yang spirit "makes the breakthrough" outside the body.

Anyway when I talk about how impure thoughts cause the yin spirit energy at the "cavity of prenatal vitality" at the pineal gland to then create postnatal generative fluid which then flows down the marrow -- I am not only quoting the book Taoist YOga - I am speaking from direct experience.

I can directly experience this happen inside myself - I can feel the pineal gland and I can feel it being engaged to create postnatal generative fluid whenever impure thoughts are occurring and then I can "flex" my pineal gland to then stop the thoughts - and these thoughts are produced from external sources.

So obviously that is NOT GOOD ENOUGH -- the whole point I have been making is that the yin spirit energy has to be focused in the lower tan tien to create the alchemical pill.

So the quotes from Taoist Yoga clearly establish this -- the method of Chapter One is to "still the heart" to then cause the spirit fire energy to go below the water.

But that is ONLY for someone who has a pure celibate mind with full water jing energy.

Otherwise then the water energy has to be sublimated up through the small universe MCO practice.

That is the MAIN focus of the Taoist Yoga book - that mind yoga does not work on its own because it's more difficult to lower the fire then it is to raise the water.

So I think this is what you are also referring to - but maybe you mean to use more standing active exercise.

Like qigong master Jim Nance said to me on Friday - if someone has a kidney energy issue then it is better for them to do the standing active exercise.

The "moving of yin and yang" exercise that Chunyi Lin teaches is just the MCO exercise done with the hands.

So the left hand is the dragon vitality energy channel - the yin chi energy - as detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

I think it's chapter 10 -- where the mudra is taught of the dragon and tiger channels.

So the right hand is the Solar chi tiger channel.

So the "moving of yin and yang exercise" starts out with the right hand tiger channel of the yang chi - holding it in front of the heart.

The left hand dragon yin chi channel is held in front of the lower tan tien.

You hold them there in horse stance and then that activates those channels and then you began circulating them as the small universe MCO exercise - only standing up.

So that is what I mean by providing specific detailed information.

Now it's your turn. haha.

You told me about your experience in a private message - your experience that I put you in contact with - the energy transmission you received.

So maybe you should start with that and then why not share the specific exercise you advocate.

But qigong master Jim Nance repeatedly states in his qi-talks that qigong master Chunyi Lin says we need to keep "purifying" our energy.

Chunyi Lin said directly -- in 2000 -- that in order to build up the jing energy there has to be no sexual thoughts.

He said that only once!! That is the only time I have heard him refer to jing energy. Now they just say "kidney energy" -- but the thing is that Chunyi Lin is now more "Westernized" as he calls it. haha.

So obviously Chunyi Lin is not going to require his students to have no sexual thoughts because that is too strict - but he does state that we need to keep purifying our energy.

So the Sun and Moon meditation of the Level 3 of Spring Forest Qigong is the SAME as the focus of Chapter Six of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - and that means after the "cavity of spiritual vitality" has been filled up in the lower tan tien - then the middle tan tien begans creating the yin spirit as spirit vitality.

This is not the same is being a ghost - obviously -- because it's very rare to fill up the cavity of spirit-vitality which does not even exist until the meditation practice begins.

So the cavity of spirit-vitality - once filled - means the body is filled with chi electromagnetic energy and so already the person has "spiritual" powers.

This is also why Master Nan, Huai-chin states it is very rare for a modern practitioner to actually get to the stage of immortal breathing as true Emptiness - why?

Because the person gets "heroic overexuberance" because they get these powers developing and then they end up using them!!

The powers are strong healing ability and telekinesis -- those are really the same thing - and also telepathy.

So yeah I did develp those powers but then I used them! I even pulled this lady's spirit right out of the top of her head - and that was her GHOST spirit. haha. I mean I felt bad about it but I forgot that Chunyi Lin taught to never pull "energy blockages" out of the top center of someone's skull. She immediately bawled and kept bawling for at least 15 minutes - and I had never touched her!!

Anyway so yeah as Master Nan, Huai-chin says if the powers are used at that stage then you have to reharmonize your energy again - because you have to rebuild your energy and also focus on the Emptiness more since the more you go into the Emptiness then the more powers you have.

Actually Chunyi Lin says the practice can be summed up as one phrase - Use you consciousness to go into the Emptiness and keep it simple.

haha.

So the Emptiness means NO sexual thoughts -- and so what happens is that just talking about this stuff then makes the energy impure.

But obviously so many people can not do this since their heart is not pure!!

So then a real teacher will refuse to even talk about it. haha.

That's why real energy masters are so rare.

The other issue is that when building up the energy as chi energy then it makes the females go into heat.

"Sighs of ecstasy" as Garrison Keiller stated on the NPR show last night - he is from Minnesota - but when he said that -- it is exactly what I have been referring to "orgasmic sighs" - that of course is NOT from me actually transmitting the energy. It's just the females picking up on the energy and then trying to suck it off. haha.

So the issue here is that this energy is subconscious for people - and so if you do not PURIFY your thoughts then the pineal gland will have created postnatal generative fluid - and so that will cause a nocturnal emission or...

I think the literal Chinese is "a mistake in the night." hahaha.

So Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and immortality is very practical about this issue.

Use physical restraint at the "gate of mortality" -- and then sublimate what is in the body.

But if you study this the book says - it depends how much prenatal vitality has been lost from the emission.

So that is the spirit-vitality energy of the lower tan tien -- and anyway -- so yeah the more advanced you are in practice then the more serious an emission is because that means more spirit-vitality is lost.

Think about it!

Qigong master Wang Liping says he does four hours of nonstop full lotus meditation every night!!

Qigong master Yan Xin says his teacher at Shaolin also does meditation all night long - Yan Xin does full lotus and his teacher appeared to do the same.

Is Haidan still alive? Probably not but anyway.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin who trained at Shaolin - he also does several hours of full lotus every night.

Qigong master Jim Nance does the same - three to five hours of nonstop full lotus yoga meditation every night.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said if you want to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full lotus in ease.

So then I brought this up in regards to Master Nan, Huai-chin and then someone on the taobums said that Master Nan, Huai-chin was no longer sitting in full lotus very much.

Well - he died soon after that - a few years later.

Anyway so obviously the body has to be filled with chi energy FIRST before the real spirit-vitality energy can be used to "reinvigorate" the brain - to fully open the third eye.

Oh yeah and on Friday night qigong master Jim Nance said that sitting in full lotus will purify your energy the best - it will purify your energy automatically! Qigong master Jim Nance then advocated using the "prayer mudra" with the hands held in front of the HEART - he said holding the hands in front of the heart while in full lotus while then transform every cell of your body. haha.

This is why energy masters with the third eye fully open are so rare - because even if chi energy as spirit-vitality chi or yang chi is created - it will get used up first as other people will suck it up.

hahaha.

Yeah so people talk about how using your thoughts can then stop people from sucking up your energy - and I finally realize from the book Taoist Yoga that this is true - but only if the spirit vitality energy cavity has already been filled up so that the pineal gland energy is accessed directly.

So then I can just consciously "flex" my pineal gland to stop the thoughts and I feel then immediately a focused magnetic force in the middle of my brain - and that is to stop the production of the post-natal generative fluid that would otherwise run down the center of the spine to turn into emission fluid.

What is wild about this is it is direct experience but is still not proven by Western science - they just proved that females have their orgasm from the vagus nerve connection to the reproductive organ - in 2004.

But so science has not proven the detailed connection of the pineal gland to the creation of emission fluid. But Taoist Yoga says that this is NOT the same as creating the alchemical pill - because you then have to convert the fluid back into negative jing energy and then convert the negative jing energy back into yin chi energy - which is positive jing energy as the dragon vitality. that process relies on the yang chi energy from the cavity of prenatal vitality in the center of the brain.

So it is just a matter of continuing the process to then activate the "sea of chi" below the navel - that is the sea of yin chi that is stored up there as the potential energy that is then used up over the years through emissions - faster or slower depending on the person and how much energy they get from food, etc.

this is all good...

im saying there is a different method -

pull in yang chi (post natal fire chi)

Pull in yin chi

fuse them - to create one chi

To fuse send the dantian down to perineum and hold it there and breathe with it down there pulling in yin from the earth.

This is the method if u wanna still have sexual thoughts... and still create your pre-natal vitality

I agree four hours non-stop full lotus is the most efficient practice in the world (sadly i can only last an hour and little bit before i have to change positions)

• Like 1

Wait u said chunyi lin had created his yang spirit? LOL what the hell happened to it - i thoughts its immortal - dont u tell me the yang spirit had a nocturnal emission hahaha - okay just kidding

But actually im wondering about that - can a yang spirit have sex? (with a human or another yang spirit!) - lol cause then u'd get immortal children (in theory cause theyll be the ultimate pure yang...)

• Like 1

Moreover, when the microcosmic outer alchemical agent has been returned to the stove under the navel if positive and negative fires are not sent up and down the psychic channels through the various phases of sublimation in the microcosmic orbit the generative and vital forces cannot be transmuted into the wondrous light..

If the microcosmic outer alchemical agent is left intact in the stove under the navel it cannot be transformed into vitality by fire, you will then find it hard to restore your original prenatal body, which cannot leak and is most precious. This is because the continual drain of generative fluid empties the testicles of energy, just as a full vessel overflows when more water is added if there is no fire to turn that water into steam. Therefore, generative fluid, when full, will be discharged sooner or later proved by nocturnal emission,.

This is the same thing the dude on the all-dao website is saying... just in different words.

Question: You have said that after gathering the microcosmic outer alchemical agent, the practiser will fail to transmute the generative force into vitality if he does not raise the positive fire and lower its negative counterpart; and that he will not be able to stop the drain of the elixir at night. I have several times succeeded in producing and gathering the microcosmic outer alchemical agent and in spite of making no use of these ascents and descents, I never had nocturnal emissions,. What is the reason?

Answer: Your question is most welcome. As you have said you have only begun to fill your testicles; later on when they are full, if you do not raise tand lower the fire, this is like making bricks without baking them so that they are hard and resistant; they will turn to mud again when exposed to rain. Therefore, these ascents and descents are indispensable, for they play the same role as the fire that bakes bricks. This is what the Tan Ching means by: If the cauldron is devoid of true seed, it is like boiling an empty vessel, which will be damaged.

Drew, is he talking about the ascent and descent in the Chong Mai like in the Sun and Moon meditation by SFQ or do they mean running the MCO?

Edited by effilang

The practiser would make a grave mistake if he sat motionless to cultivate essential nature (XING) while disregarding eternal life (MING).

Same as what the Russian dudes are saying. No difference.

Without the body the Tao cannot be attained.

But with the body Truth can never be realised.

Yin without Yang, Yang without Yin.

Both advocate fusion to achieve the Truth or Tao.

• Like 1

wait yang chi is not ming - ming is pre-hevean yuan battery that you create in ur LTD

yang chi is the stuff u get from food and the air around you (post-natal)

Based on my understanding you are correct.

MING is life or Yuan Qi, which is stored in the LDT.

Postnatal Qi is what we get from food and air.

im saying there is a different method -

pull in yang chi (post natal fire chi)

Pull in yin chi

fuse them - to create one chi

To fuse send the dantian down to perineum and hold it there and breathe with it down there pulling in yin from the earth.

Actually I do not think the methods vary much.

The difference is that one has implied intent.

The LDT is split into two main sections among many other sub-sections.

The top of it is Positive and controlled by the Hun and the bottom is Negative and controlled by the Po.

The negative part of the LDT extends down to the Hui Yin and the positive up to the small intestine in men.

The fusion I think happens naturally, but I suppose It is possible to push the energy coagulated in the Positive part of the LDT to merge with the energy in the lower/Negative part of the LDT, which can be pulled in through the K1 points up to the Hui Yin to fuse it with the positive LDT energy.

The practices could fundamentally be different for all I know, but it seems as thought one isn't moving the Dan Tien, but rather the negative and positive energies of the DT are fused together.

Can you elaborate more specifically on this method of fusion Jascha?

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

Wait u said chunyi lin had created his yang spirit? LOL what the hell happened to it - i thoughts its immortal - dont u tell me the yang spirit had a nocturnal emission hahaha - okay just kidding

But actually im wondering about that - can a yang spirit have sex? (with a human or another yang spirit!) - lol cause then u'd get immortal children (in theory cause theyll be the ultimate pure yang...)

Thanks for pointing out the yuanqi difference from yang chi.

What I mean is that -- the Ming is from the yang chi because you are activating the lower tan tien by descending the chi which is yang and then turns into yin - and it descends from the heart.

So what happens is that it is stored up there at puberty and so as qigong master Chunyi Lin says at puberty there is a switch of the energy from the pineal gland which then shuts down to then the lower tan tien which -- well it's NOT the lower tan tien - it's the SEA of Chi point - and so that gets used up for ordinary people as emissions.

O.K. so the Russian dudes are saying how Chan masters or other qigong masters will use up their Xing yin spirit energy and qigong master Chunyi Lin talked about this also at the last Level 3 class. He said how people who get a little bit of third eye opening then overuse their psychic energy - and this is the yin chi energy - but so instead of keeping on storing up their yin chi energy then it gets transmitted out of the pineal gland.

That's what I did for five years -- all day long. haha.

So what is happening in that case is that you are speeding up the transfer process of the spirit energy - the positive chi energy from the spirit energy of the heart.

So prenatal energy means the heart and the life force were fused and so they separate and then at puberty then consciousness takes over and that is the spirit energy as the "cavity of spirit" or "cavity of prenatal vitality" and it then is lost going out the eyes.

So what happens is the eyes see the opposite sex and this then triggers the spirit energy to then activate the sea of chi to turn it into emission.

But with going into the Emptiness you then reverse that process and so that is how the lower tan tien is created -- the cavity of spirit-vitality.

So the yang chi you are saying is postnatal stored up energy from food and air -- while the yuanqi would be the at puberty stored up life force energy that originally came from the previous fusion of the heart energy with the life force energy.

please anyone chime in to correct me or clarify me. I would have to study the book more - but this is my understanding.

So my point is to recharge the yuanqi energy - this is definitely possibly once the cavity of spirit-vitality is activated to open the third eye.

For example when I had opened up the third eye after I built up the cavity of spirit-vitality then I could SEE qigong master Chunyi Lin create multiple yin spirits - one after the other - out of the top of his skull - while he was in full lotus meditation.

So I didn't say anything about it but he said someone could see this so he explained that those were just his yin spirits going out to heal people and indeed I saw these yellow forms shaped like humans floating out into the conference room. So I mentioned this to qigong master Jim Nance and he said how Chunyi Lin's healing is very profound and that each yin spirit is specific to the person it is going to heal.

I also saw dead people as yin spirits come floating in the room from outside - again I didn't say anything to anyone but Chunyi Lin said someone had seen this so he explained that happens to him all the time and so they come to him for healing and so he is sending them back to the Emptiness.

O.K. so I just got off the phone with qigong master Jim Nance again! haha. He called me to say that he just did a healing with the person who had contacted me on thetaobums recently and the healing went well and that the person would probably be contacting me. Sure enough I got a PM and so I asked the person to share his experience on the forum since testimonials help build the energy. But anyway let's just say he had an awesome experience! haha.

O.K. so anyway I then talked to qigong master Jim Nance for probably another half hour! haha. He said that actually he was looking up black hole on the internet because he's never studied physics before and when he talked to me before he said that going into the Emptiness is like a dimensional portal - like a black hole. He said when he did the search he was getting back sites on healing energy. haha.

Anyway so we talked about the science stuff and we are going to talk more about that later. But anyway what he says is that basically he is able to bring his spirit to his heart Emptiness and that this level is the fundamental level of reality and then once he makes that connection it enables him to then connect with the fundamental level of reality of any other object or living being, etc.

Ummm.... so yeah I have read about how the qigong master body is filled with the yin spirit energy - and so they are recharging that all the time - like I said I saw this happening with Chunyi Lin. So my take on that is they are activating the spirit-vitality cavity to then access the yuanqi.

So I mean if you use up your storage of life force energy that originally came from spirit -- and then it requires postnatal qi to restore -- but if you can build up the lower tan tien so that you can then open up the pineal gland - then you can also bring down -- you can just focus the pineal gland on the Emptiness to access the heart spirit energy. And so then you can recharge the spirit-vitality energy that way.

ummm for example if I eat food to recharge my energy -- this is "dirty" qi energy because it comes from food which then has to be made into negative jing as bliss-heat and then into yin chi -- and then finally into yang chi like you say. But to make it into yang chi requires still bringing down some of the heart spirit energy - the fire - and so that requires the mind going into the Emptiness.

O.K. so I was talking about this with Master Jim Nance - he said he was mentioning String Theory in the podcast I did with him -- I said how I had written an article on the science of spiritual healing but I had not even mentioned String Theory since that goes into all these other dimensions - but I said - you've actually experienced it! haha. He said that yeah if there is some scientist who can really do "string theory" then they would have to be keeping it a secret and he said - that's what I would do. I said yeah that's why you're the Master. haha.

Anyway so we talked about how science is limited since it doesn't work with the mind consciousness - he said how science is actually a form of bondage due to the socialization process but that science is still a good thing at least in the context of socialization.

so I asked Jim about how he mentioned the flash light -- how the light could be changed in focus or he could make it flutter or getting brighter, etc. and I said - were you talking about doing that to an actual flash light or with your mind? haha. He said with his mind - and I go yeah so I told him then about the scientists testing John Chang with the electrical voltage readers and the LED wires and how he had to ground himself through a person, etc. So we talked about this kind of stuff a bit.

But anyway you ask if Chunyi Lin created a yang spirit then what happened to it?

Ummm - if you read the book "Measuring Meditation" by Bodri and Nan - they talk about how this training of the Yang Spirit has different stages.

So at first -- I mean you can access it at different stages - but at first it would just leave the body but not go very far and then go back into the body.

Also like H.W.L. Poonja - Shri Poonjaji -- if you read the biography of him called "Nothing Ever Happens" by DAvid Godman - so when it was his birthday - he was expected at six different houses and he attended physically all six birthdays!! haha.

But he did not know he did this until afterwards! So Master Nan and Bodri talk about this - because in the Emptiness things can happen but it's not "you" that does them. So that is the view of nondualism - advaita vedanta - but in Mahayana Buddhism that is not good enough.

So in Mahayana Buddhism you have to develop the prajna to be consciously aware of what you are doing in the Emptiness but at the same time not be attached to the powers. So in that case you would have to be consciously aware you made the other physical bodies.

O.K. so that is like -- consciously aware in spirit - but not consciously aware using the left brain ego.

For example qigong master Jim Nance was saying the reason he began searching physics on the internet is because he uses his light energy - but that is not the same as someone's thoughts.

So when he heals someone - everyone each has a different thought pattern but the light energy will access that immediately. So he said like the person he just healed - just today from thetaobums - the first time he did a phone healing with them at the Spring Forest Qigong Center - but he had not accessed that person's individual thought pattern yet and so they did not feel the energy at first.

So today the person contacted me - and described how Jim just at first had to adjust -- or he tried it out a different way -- and so Jim told me that what is happening is that the light energy is then transferring it into the thought patterns.

I actually experienced this when I had the cavity of spirit-vitality filled up with the yin chi energy and so my third eye was then opening up from the yang chi energy -- or yuanqi -- both I guess. But anyway so I had fasted for 8 days and I went into work on that Monday -- and this was right after the Level 3 retreat where I had seen the yin spirits.

So I am in this room working and this female comes in and I felt this electromagnetic field of energy emanating out of the center of my brain - into the female - so that what was interesting was I felt like I could read her thoughts but what I really noticed is that the pineal gland was transducing her thoughts. In other words - thoughts are of course originally electromagnetic energy. So the pineal gland electromagnetic field was going into her brain and then it was "downloading" the information back into thoughts for me - it did this automatically.

So that is a lower level of what qigong master Jim Nance is talking about.

Yeah if you read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" at the end it states how when you get this sign of the flowers falling in the sky and like snow -- umm that is the moment when the yang spirit is ready to leave the body - but you have to take advantage of that moment or else the yang spirit does not actually leave the body. So I think for now Chunyi Lin said how he had gotten to that stage back in 2000 - but my guess is he did not "take advantage" of it to create another yang spirit body. But earlier when he was in China he probably did that -- maybe he was doing less healing at the time or something.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 3

Drew,

From what you can make out from TY. Is the whole process taking place entirely in the MicroCO and MacroCO.

Is it always in circulation or is there a phase which is strictly taking place in the Chong Mai as described in Chapter 6 with the ascents and descents?

This is the same thing the dude on the all-dao website is saying... just in different words.

Drew, is he talking about the ascent and descent in the Chong Mai like in the Sun and Moon meditation by SFQ or do they mean running the MCO?

Yeah thanks so much for posting the quotes.

O.K. my understanding is that see the positive fire goes up the back - because that is the alchemical agent created AFTER the lower tan tien has been filled up with negative fire which is the yin chi energy.

So what happens is you turn the negative jing energy into positive jing energy which is yin chi or negative fire.

So that causes a bit of "quivering" in the lower tan tien and that will then turn back into generative fluid if you don't keep sublimating it and purifying it.

So he says at first the MCO is to still the thoughts - to purify the energy -- and this causes MORE negative fire to descend from the heart - down the front channel - and so the spirit of the heart is positive but when it descends it turns into yin chi energy.

So you keep building up the yin chi energy that way and then there is an erection and so you work to "check" it again to retract it - and so you bring the energy up the back - and this is to test if you have an actual real alchemical agent.

If you bring it up the back and then descend it again and you still have an erection -- so then you bring it up the back I think up the the top of the head - and then descend it again - and so if you still have an erection at that point - that means you know have the real alchemical agent and so finally you can really bring the positive fire up the back.

Yeah so the issue of whether it is in the central channel - it does show this central channel in one of the images.

So yeah when I do the sun and moon meditation I definitely feel the energy in the center of my body.

But also when I just meditate I activate the vagus nerve -- via my pineal gland - and like the KAP teacher says it is the vagus nerve that is connected to the central channel - it is like the first stage of the central channel yang chi energy.

So yes I am sure that for the Taoist Yoga book that are also activating this channel after the lower tan tien is filled up - and when they say the cauldron moves to the middle tan tien -- the solar plexus -- and then it states that only when the third eye really opens up --- in chapter six - is the person then able to actually see the light of vitality energy in the lower tan tien.

So Drew, why aren't you telling us a little bit more about your personal achievement (level) and what supernatural feats you can perform!

O.K. so the yoga teacher who called me on Friday -- he called me today again and he did not listen to the podcast yet that I did with qigong master Jim Nance. So then I told him about the person on thetaobums who Jim healed this morning - and I read him the below report of it - and then the yoga teacher shared more of his experience -- and so he said he was going to call qigong master Jim Nance right now!! haha. He said he would call me back afterwards.

But Jim Nance said to me - yeah I know you've been doing internal alchemy training so just keep doing that. I actually mentioned the Taoist Yoga book to him this morning and I even brought up the Fa Shen mentioned at the end of the book - like the Emptiness body? It is beyond the "yang shen." Got any info on that Dorian? Jim said that when he goes through the Emptiness it is like a body that is not solid but a different kind of solidity. I said - well I know there's the chi force and the spirit shen light.... but we didn't really get into it more.

"Okay so I wanted to share my phone healing experience with Jim Nance...

Just a couple of notes, this was my 2nd healing, I have been doing QiGong for probably 4-5 months now inconsistently, meditating inconsistently for about a year and a half, have been celibate for about 23 days and have been really good about fasting from sexual thoughts over the past week.

I did the phone sessions for general anxiety.

The first phone session I did not really feel anything and here is what happened on my second session...

Jim asked me about my anxiety issues and if its always apparent or if it comes and goes. I told him how it comes and goes and how meditation, QiGong and eating healthy help a lot with it. He said okay and said he wants to do some work right now so just told me to relax. I can tell how the phone goes in and out of static sounding to silence.

The first five minutes I was not able to relax and did not feel anything, he asked me to walk him through what I was feeling and I said "not a whole lot, just trying to relax and clear my head", he said okay, just try to relax. Then two minutes later I just got a profound feeling of bliss and joy in my center (maybe heart chakra or something?) and the second after I felt that, he said "okay something just shifted now didn't it!" in a very laughing happy voice and I started laughing to and was actually trying hard to contain how much laughter I had. I said "yes it did, wow thats really cool."

We talked for a bit more and he did another quick minute of healing and I am going to do more phone sessions with him but he said to watch what happens over the next week. After the phone I just kept laughing and am filled with bliss and joy about life with renewed energy. I am so absolutely convinced at how real this all is and how powerful it can be! I wish the feelings I am having would never leave but I know thats probably not realistic but it has showed me what I can aim for with my practice.

Here is more on what it feels like:

It honestly feels like I took some sort of happy drug and my outlook on life is just so rejuvenated and suddenly the trees in the backyard look beautiful even on this rainy day and all of my favorite songs are just so incredibly intense and inspiring. I am lucky that I know some good music that is able to keep up with how wonderful I feel right now.

I have just about ZERO anxious thoughts, and if I do have a worrisome thought or fear, it lasts less than a second. I feel empowered to do good in this world and am confident that I will be able to accomplish all that I need to and help plenty of people along the way and just be a nice, kind and loving person in general.

My whole center fluctuates with warmth rushes of happy love energy and I have been laughing sporadically throughout the day, sometimes for no reason at all except that I just feel so joyous and free!!

The experience has been surreal for me!"

• Like 1

But Jim Nance said to me - yeah I know you've been doing internal alchemy training so just keep doing that. I actually mentioned the Taoist Yoga book to him this morning and I even brought up the Fa Shen mentioned at the end of the book - like the Emptiness body? It is beyond the "yang shen." Got any info on that Dorian? Jim said that when he goes through the Emptiness it is like a body that is not solid but a different kind of solidity. I said - well I know there's the chi force and the spirit shen light.... but we didn't really get into it more.

"When he goes through the emptiness it is like a body that is solid but a different kind of solidity."

All right. Cool. He really seems to know what he's talking about and you immediately understood him...

So you wanted to tell us about your personal achievement and powers to make your intellectual effusions a little bit more believable..?

Edited by Dorian Black

"When he goes through the emptiness it is like a body that is solid but a different kind of solidity."

All right. Cool. He really seems to know what he's talking about and you immediately understood him...

So you wanted to tell us about your personal achievement and powers to make your intellectual effusions a little bit more believable..?

haha. Who's "us" Dorian? You speak for thetaobums? hahaha.

You can speak to me one on one.

Believe or not believe -- that is the question! haha.

Hey ask Jascha to share his experience that he knows I know about. hahaha.

Maybe you'll believe Jascha!

haha. Who's "us" Dorian? You speak for thetaobums? hahaha.

No, I speak only for me! I'm sure all other members of ttb believe every word you say.

You can speak to me one on one.

Believe or not believe -- that is the question! haha.

I prefer evidence or even proof to "belief".

Hey ask Jascha to share his experience that he knows I know about. hahaha.

Maybe you'll believe Jascha!

No.

No, I speak only for me! I'm sure all other members of ttb believe every word you say.

I prefer evidence or even proof to "belief".

No.

haha.

I wish you the best in your search for personal proof and evidence!!!

So what are your claims concerning your personal achievement again?

1) Having realized the Yang Shen of Taoist Yoga and therefore having achieved immortality?

2) Giving people all day long orgasms via telekinesis?

3)...

Is that right so far?

Edited by Dorian Black

So what are your claims concerning your personal achievement again?

1) Having realized the Yang Shen of Taoist Yoga and therefore having achieved immortality?

2) Giving people all day long orgasms via telekinesis?

3)...

Is that right so far?

Oh I get it - your writing me from your Fa Shen! haha.

Yeah it's like when my local qigong friend - at the Level 3 Spring Forest Qigong class - I said that I was not really there since that was my bilocated body and I was in a cave in China. He said he had octolocated bodies and he began describing his eight bodies. haha.

Too funny. People are silly.

• Like 1

Oh I get it - your writing me from your Fa Shen! haha.

What?

Yeah it's like when my local qigong friend - at the Level 3 Spring Forest Qigong class - I said that I was not really there since that was my bilocated body and I was in a cave in China. He said he had octolocated bodies and he began describing his eight bodies. haha.

Interesting, go on.

Too funny. People are silly.

I'm not sure how funny this is.

What?

Interesting, go on.

I'm not sure how funny this is.

Hey Dorian have you tried sitting full lotus at the computer?

Hey Dorian have you tried sitting full lotus at the computer?

Why? From what I've learned from Gary Clyman and what I experienced so far during training it's more important what you do with your mind than what posture you do with your body.

Also, I can't even do half lotus!

Edited by Dorian Black

Why? From what I've learned from Gary Clyman and what I experienced so far during training it's more important what you do with your mind than what posture you do with your body.

Also, I can't even do half lotus!

O.K. -- yeah that explains a lot. Cool!!!!!

The yoga teacher just called but I didn't answer the phone and so he didn't get through....

So if he calls back then maybe I'll have another Jim Nance qigong master energy healing report! haha.

Just call 952-593-5555 for your "fa shen" experience. haha.

Actually I do not think the methods vary much.

The difference is that one has implied intent.

The LDT is split into two main sections among many other sub-sections.

The top of it is Positive and controlled by the Hun and the bottom is Negative and controlled by the Po.

The negative part of the LDT extends down to the Hui Yin and the positive up to the small intestine in men.

The fusion I think happens naturally, but I suppose It is possible to push the energy coagulated in the Positive part of the LDT to merge with the energy in the lower/Negative part of the LDT, which can be pulled in through the K1 points up to the Hui Yin to fuse it with the positive LDT energy.

The practices could fundamentally be different for all I know, but it seems as thought one isn't moving the Dan Tien, but rather the negative and positive energies of the DT are fused together.

Can you elaborate more specifically on this method of fusion Jascha?

This is very interesting! Yeah the methods i dont think really differ that much.. but with the MCO method (ascending yang and descending yin) it says you have to have no sexual thoughts and if you do there's an illusory agent. So all you have to do is conserve

However the other method (the thunderpath method) is moving the WHOLE dantian to the huiyin where it attracts the negative yin chi from the earth like a magnet. Hold it there and breathe yang to it while pulling in yin and it will react and transform into life-force energy.

• Like 1

This is very interesting! Yeah the methods i dont think really differ that much.. but with the MCO method (ascending yang and descending yin) it says you have to have no sexual thoughts and if you do there's an illusory agent. So all you have to do is conserve

However the other method (the thunderpath method) is moving the WHOLE dantian to the huiyin where it attracts the negative yin chi from the earth like a magnet. Hold it there and breathe yang to it while pulling in yin and it will react and transform into life-force energy.

I still don't understand how to stop the yang chi from turning into post natal generative fluid from evil thoughts.

When I talked to qigong master Jim Nance today - he called me back a second time because I offered him an old laptop since he doesn't have a computer - and so we were talking about how he likes books on c.d. and such but he said he does not like anything with swear words or sex because that is definitely to be avoided with the energy training.

So for example the positive principle as yang chi is what is brought up the back as the alchemical agent but it only needs to be "cleansed" and not purified - since it's already been purified by creating it from the yin chi energy which is purified from the negative jing -- the yin jing energy.

So that purification process is what causes the increased descent of fire from the yang chi to convert the yin jing into yang jing or yin chi energy.

So if you have evil thoughts then the descent of the heart fire chi from the cavity of prenatal vitality does not work -- instead it creates the postnatal fluids.

So I know all this from experience.

I don't understand how you would be creating the yin chi internally from the yin jing energy.

You said you are relying on sucking in yin chi energy from the Earth? Or -- .....

I know that can be done but the whole point of the Taoist Yoga book that any reliance on getting chi externally is a false path - at least at first - you need to sublimate and purify the life force energy first.

Otherwise people would be going around walking barefoot and then becoming qigong masters. haha. HILARIOUS.

I know walking barefoot is great but I think there is more to it than that.

• Like 3