RongzomFan, I missed you. I have to tell you that Buddha is not happy about your acts. Not at all. Persevere. Struggle with your personal Satan.

Again you misunderstood by the effect of your personal Satan. Let me explain it for you.

There are negative spirits and there is fallen angel Satan. They try to make you obey your Nafs and do bad things. If it is a spirit seance, they come in the image of positives and give false information. This is called Obsession in Spiritism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)) This is a very high information for you as you are already serving Satan. Be sure not to tell this to Satan :)

There are also positive spirits. Prophet Muhammad is the highest of all positive spirits as he is the Habib (Beloved One) of God Almighty. For instance, there is Jesus Christ who is also a Prophet of God. There are other saints as positive spirits. There is Rumi. There is Haji Bektash Veli. There is Yunus Emre.

When positive spirits come to seance, we talk with them. We express our mutual love, respect and compassion.

When negative spirits come to seance, we fight with them.

Did you understand now?

Persevere. Apply Ki Breath. Focus on One Point. Struggle with your personal Satan. You can do it. You are still a good man inside.

You said Muhammed entered into séance.

So which spirit was Muhammed communicating with?

You said Muhammed entered into séance.

So which spirit was Muhammed communicating with?

RongzomFan,

I do not have to explain anything to you because you are ready to attack like a scorpion who raised its tail.

Just understand that there may be a spirit getting into contact with a medium within or outside of a seance does not matter.

The spirit says "I am Buddha" or "I am Jesus Christ" or "I am Prophet Muhammad" for instance.

If that medium believes this spirit without questioning it, then that medium will get wrong, false information and worse, will get negative energy. This is called "Obsession in Spiritism" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism))

Is it OK now?

You just do not think Prophet Muhammad. Persevere. Struggle with your personal Satan.

The spirit says "I am Buddha" or "I am Jesus Christ" or "I am Prophet Muhammad" for instance. If that medium believes this spirit without questioning it, then that medium will get wrong, false information and worse, will get negative energy. This is called "Obsession in Spiritism" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism))

Correct. A negative spirit claiming to be angel Gabriel communicated with muhammed. That "angel Gabriel" physically attacked muhammed multiple times.

Edited by RongzomFan
  • Like 1

There are negative spirits and there is fallen angel Satan. They try to make you obey your Nafs and do bad things. If it is a spirit seance, they come in the image of positives and give false information. This is called Obsession in Spiritism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)) This is a very high information for you as you are already serving Satan. Be sure not to tell this to Satan :)

Why isn't it called possession? Seems virtually the same to me...

Are you saying that people who create things like "spirit science" or are a part of Lightworkers or David Icke's stuff or whatever are weaker spirits fooled by these negative entities? Puppets, if you will?

Edited by Rara

Correct. A negative spirit claiming to be angel Gabriel communicated with muhammed. That "angel Gabriel" physically attacked muhammed multiple times.

Do you see ? You tried to attack like a scorpion. Do not pronounce Prophet Muhammad and Archangel Gabriel's names with your filthy mouth.

Archangel Gabriel did not attack Prophet Muhammad. The very first time, Archangel Gabriel showed its greatness to Prophet Muhammad. This made him fear. At later communications, no problem.

Stop attacking like a scorpion. You are good inside. Persevere.

Why isn't it called possession? Seems virtually the same to me...

Are you saying that people who create things like "spirit science" or are a part of Lightworkers or David Icke's stuff or whatever are weaker spirits fooled by these negative entities? Puppets, if you will?

Possesion is the last stage of obsession. Read Allan Kardec's book mentioned in Obsession link.

Many mediums and many spiritual groups were obsessed. They did not know the correct techniques to avoid obsession.

Do you see ? You tried to attack like a scorpion. Do not pronounce Prophet Muhammad and Archangel Gabriel's names with your filthy mouth.

This isn't Saudia Arabia or Pakistan. We have freedom to criticize Islam. Fuck Muhammed.

Archangel Gabriel did not attack Prophet Muhammad.

The negative spirit posing as Gabriel attacked Muhammed by squeezing him.

"The Prophet described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order ‘Recite.’ ‘I cannot recite’ said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me till I was exhausted. Then he said: ‘Recite.’ I said ‘I cannot recite.’ He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go"

This isn't Saudia Arabia or Pakistan. We have freedom to criticize Islam. Fuck Muhammed.

The negative spirit posing as Gabriel attacked Muhammed by squeezing him.

"The Prophet described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order Recite. I cannot recite said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me till I was exhausted. Then he said: Recite. I said I cannot recite. He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go"

You are not criticising. You are just opening the cover of the sewage manhole that you are living in, everybody is irritated of the bad smell from your sewage manhole.

Your quotation does not describe an attack. If it had been an attack, then Prophet Muhammad would have seen a harm. There was no harm. This event, first contact took place in 610. The contacts continued until death of Prophet Muhamnad in 632, for 22 years. Holy Quran were given by Archangel Gabriel in 22 years.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Your quotation does not describe an attack. If it had been an attack, then Prophet Muhammad would have seen a harm. There was no harm.

Of course there was harm, Muhammed wanted to commit suicide.

Of course there was harm, Muhammed wanted to commit suicide.

Such a thing never happened. Close the manhole cover and return to your sewer. Fight against the negative venom in your veins. Persevere.

Such a thing never happened. Close the manhole cover and return to your sewer. Fight against the negative venom in your veins. Persevere.

Muslims can't face the facts. They live in lies.

Anyone can google "Muhammad suicide".

Muslims can't face the facts. They live in lies.

Anyone can google "Muhammad suicide".

Anyone can use google and find Satanist lies as you do. Use reliable sources.

Google is an interesting thing, isn't it?

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

He was a big supporter of December 21, 2012, a sudden rise in human consciousness or 3 day darkness etc relating those to Mayan Calendar. All the contemporary channelings, Kryon, Kirael, Lightworkers, The Group, Archangel Metatron (?), etc, all negative sources, all examples of obsession. After cheating people, these demons (the bodiless beings) laugh and enjoy. Do not give them that chance.

Islam is the same as all contemporary channelings.

All of it is from hungry ghosts.

You are the one haunted by hungry ghosts of Satan.

Except Muhammed is the one talking to hungry ghosts such as "Gabriel" and Allah.

Except Muhammed is the one talking to hungry ghosts such as "Gabriel" and Allah.

Cover the manhole cover. Go and rest. I will sleep. I hope Allah will forgive you.

Cover the manhole cover. Go and rest. I will sleep. I hope Allah will forgive you.

I don't want the forgiveness of hungry ghost Allah.