Vitalii

Daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat

With Vitalii I sense martial energy not a highly developed shen(something you think a headmaster of a sect would have)....

I believe he may be a good martial artist maybe a serious cultivator but not a head master of a taoist sect.

You are entitled to what you sense.

Like I am entitled to what I sense, or rather what I see from the avator of Vitali before I decided to ignore him until the end of Tao.

The photo he took pride in that he used showed him with uneven shoulders and pointing his elbows to make belief opponents.

No protection of his center line as anyone with half ability in martial arts be so aware of that that be second nature.

How useful are the pointing of elbows at your opponent? Your guess is about as good as mine.

Idiot on the Path in jeans and without a tie

Edited by shanlung

Probably a mistake to make judgements off a static photo.  A video, might be better.  I find the videos he's posted to be impressive.  More so, I find the depth and rigorousness of his teaching as described in the syllabis to be very high order, ie only for the advanced.  Not that I've ever seen him in person.  

His writings seem solid and authentic imo.  Probably not the kind to get caught up in egoic measuring either. 

• Like 2

Probably a mistake to make judgements off a static photo.  A video, might be better.  I find the videos he's posted to be impressive.  More so, I find the depth and rigorousness of his teaching as described in the syllabis to be very high order, ie only for the advanced.  Not that I've ever seen him in person.  

His writings seem solid and authentic imo.  Probably not the kind to get caught up in egoic measuring either. 

Shanlung is right, no basic requirements, and the video is even worse then pictures. If you find his syllabus "advanced", then... try to take a look at any authentic syllabus to compare, I bet you will find a lot of interesting.

and he is too busy now. preparing for Tummo demonstration: http://neigongforum.com/threads/dzogchen-is-clear-light-in-every-being-or-has-it-to-be-created.379/page-4#post-4338 :rolleyes: