Vitalii

Daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat

Guys you have a choice, thrash this issue out for one last time in this thread.

I can prove my statements that this is not lie from my side. I can post here the print of the screen from his old web-site where he called his school as "Zhen Dao Qigong". And that there was not proper name in Chinese and so on. I can post here many of these proofs and I could give other links but it will be offtopic, yes?

In the interest of fairness I think you should post it.

全真清規

每日至五更寅時,聞開靜板響,各請洗漱,朝真禮聖。卯時早齋。辰時混坐。巳時靜鐘三通,各各靜坐,如法用功。午時赴齋 未時混坐。申時如前入靜。酉時晚叅。戌時混坐茶湯。亥時如前入靜,用功如法。子時歌詠,教演詩詞,以敵睡魔。丑時放叅,各請隨意。

Pure Regulations of Quanzhen

(1) Hour of yin (3–5am): The sound of the plank indicates the non-movement period is over. Everyone washes his face and rinses his mouth. Then one worships the Perfected and Sages.
(2) Hour of mao (5–7am): Morning meal.
(3) Hour of chen (7–9am): Group meditation (hunzuo 混坐).
(4) Hour of si (9–11am): “Non-movement” meditation. Each person meditates quietly (Jing zuo 靜坐) by himself.
(5) Hour of wu (11am–1pm): Noon meal.
(6) Hour of wei (1–3pm): Group meditation.
(7) Hour of shen (3–5pm): Non-movement meditation.
(8) Hour of you (5–7pm): Evening gathering.
(9) Hour of xu (7–9pm): Group meditation and offering of tea and soup.
(10) Hour of hai (9–11pm): Non-movement meditation.
(11) Hour of zi (11pm–1am): Chanting. Adepts chant poems meant to enable them to resist the demons of sleep (shuimo 睡魔). Each verse is chanted three times and no more.
(12) Hour of chou (1–3am): The gathering is dismissed. One can do whatever one wants.

2 hours of sleep does not make any sense. How many days does this retreat continue? I do not speak Chinese. I do not know whether Vitalii's school is genuine or not. However, I clearly see that this program is negative. It is not sustainable. There will be nothing positive out of this program.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Vitalii,

Seems like your getting caught up in kung fu politics...

My question for you is "What do teach that is strictly unique to your sect, what would one get from practicing it, and what have you attained from this practice?"

Stick to that if the training is valid then the people who vibe with it will come to learn.

Edited by thamosh

I can prove my statements that this is not lie from my side. I can post here the print of the screen from his old web-site where he called his school as "Zhen Dao Qigong". And that there was not proper name in Chinese and so on. I can post here many of these proofs and I could give other links but it will be offtopic, yes?

Technical definition "Qigong" was used to define the practices, which are the part of Zhen Dao School.

I started teaching people with basic techniques [Qigong and Dao Yin], which I knew well, continued self-improvement, and have always given more comprehensive techniques after I had advanced them by myself.

It cannot be done other way.

Moderator will be unhappy. And V. will say that the name of school was changed for a reason. At least he does not deny that he called it "Zhen Dao Qigong" but not "Zhen Dao Pai". So no point for posting it. Also I have screenshot where he states that Quan Zhen Dao Pai is valid name in Chinese but this is wrong name for itself. It' impossible in Chinese for the taoist school.

Also I have screenshot from his forum where he states that taoist immortal was coming to Ukraine for 7 years to teach Vitaly Neidan. Just think about this! Not Vitaly was coming to China but immortal did come to Vitaly. Do I need to prove anything else? If you want PM me I will give you links but it is in Russian.

Edited by Antares

Moderator will be unhappy. And V. will say that the name of school was changed for a reason. At least he does not deny that he called it "Zhen Dao Qigong" but not "Zhen Dao Pai". So no point for posting it.

Antares you do not understand of elementary things.

School of Zhen Dao (真道) = Zhen Dao Pai (真道派)

派 translated as "school"

he states that Quan Zhen Dao Pai is valid name in Chinese but this is wrong name for itself. It' impossible in Chinese for the taoist school.

Antares, you only demonstrate your ignorance.

anybody can check that the name "Quan Zhen Dao Pai" (全真道派) is mentioned in different sourses

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%D1%86%D1%8E%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8C%D1%87%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C&oq=%D1%86%D1%8E%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8C%D1%87%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.11143j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=91&espv=210&q=%E5%85%A8%E7%9C%9F%E9%81%93%E6%B4%BE

http://www.daofa.org.cn/show_hdr.php?xname=AO2GH41&xpos=10&dname=

Edited by Vitalii

However, I clearly see that this program is negative. It is not sustainable. There will be nothing positive out of this program.

it was not me who invented this program

it is a traditionally daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat.

this schedule is not for beginners.

Edited by Vitalii
  • Like 1

Vitalii,

Seems like your getting caught up in kung fu politics...

My question for you is "What do teach that is strictly unique to your sect, what would one get from practicing it, and what have you attained from this practice?"

Stick to that if the training is valid then the people who vibe with it will come to learn.

1) Response of a student of Zhen Dao:

"I started interesting Dao when I have big health problems. I was on immune stimulators for 3 years and each time I need to increase dose to sustain more or less healthy. My last chance was to find something extraordinary to fix this problem. After I start practising my health become stronger and I did not need any immune stimulators now :) I am practising approximately 3 - 5 hours each day. 2 hours of morning standing meditation, half an hour qigong practises and nearly two hours sitting meditation at night. I started with one hour each day".

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32657-hello-all/#entry497837

"But most significant moment for me was related to my health. As I mention it in my first post at lobby topic, I had big problems with my immune system and I was taking tough drugs to stimulate my health. After some months of practising I feel healthy and forget about this drugs. I used to situation when hard work must lead to illness. And I was ill for a long time in some way it helped me to psychologically recover and rest. But when I start practising Dao I can't get ill even when I was drinking cold water and running at minus temperature. My boss was overwhelmed me with work but still I was healthy it was big surprise for me and little bit disappointing. At last I just took one day rest and say that I was sick It was not good from my side, because I was still healthy. So mind your wishes"

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32617-the-ah-ha-moment-in-energy-arts/page-2#entry498852

2) Response to Carpathian retreat 2013

3) http://zhendaopai.org/school/testimonials (Russian webpage)

you can find more information about my school here http://zhendaopai.com

Edited by Vitalii
  • Like 1

it was not me who invented this program

it is a traditionally daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat.

this schedule is not for beginners.

It does not change the result. Beginner, intermediate or advanced, they will only receive harm.

It does not change the result. Beginner, intermediate or advanced, they will only receive harm.

it is a big mistake.

Do you think that this schedule is used in the Quanzhen school to cause harm to people?

Edited by Vitalii

Negative. You will give harm to practitioners with such little sleep.

all practitioners receive very good results.

see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059

I hold retreats with a similar schedule, but only for those my students who already have a good practical experience.

Edited by Vitalii

all practitioners receive very good results.

see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059

I hold retreats with a similar schedule, but only for those my students who already have a good practical experience.

You are making your own propaganda. May be you can catch some fools to pay money for your Bullshit from here but not too many people.

You are making your own propaganda. May be you can catch some fools to pay money for your Bullshit from here but not too many people.

"If your heart is bright, then even in a dark chamber there is blue sky.

If your thoughts are gloomy, then even in broad daylight cruel demons appear."

Hong Zicheng

• Like 3

"If your heart is bright, then even in a dark chamber there is blue sky.

If your thoughts are gloomy, then even in broad daylight cruel demons appear."

Hong Zicheng

"If you are a demon chasing people's money risking their healths, you will definitely face negative results both in this life and other life"

Isimsiz Biri

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Just a couple of things I noticed as a bystander. I don't mean these with any ill-will towards anyone:

1) I sympathize with people who want exact information about a school. I'm not saying anyone here is a fake, but fakes do exist. False prophets appear in every religion, and counterfeits exist of every quality product. Getting exact-as-possible information about a school, its lineage, etc. is therefore desirable for seekers like us, especially if the school makes a great claim, like "saving formerly confidential methods of an ancient art of Daoist immortals" (from the Zhen Dao Pai website). So I don't blame anyone who wants specific proof - it is important.

2) But perhaps even more important than a school's lineage is how the teachers in it act, because this definitely cannot be faked forever. If someone says their teachings bring inner peace, but they're constantly getting into quarrels, avoid that school and those teachers. It's like a doctor who claims to know the secret to complete health, but is constantly getting sick himself. "You will know them by their fruits," as the Gospel of Matthew says. So I would also think about this when judging a school or a philosophy.

• Like 1

2) But perhaps even more important than a school's lineage is how the teachers in it act, because this definitely cannot be faked forever. If someone says their teachings bring inner peace, but they're constantly getting into quarrels, avoid that school and those teachers. It's like a doctor who claims to know the secret to complete health, but is constantly getting sick himself. "You will know them by their fruits," as the Gospel of Matthew says. So I would also think about this when judging a school or a philosophy.

I totally agree with you.

I do not want to quarrel with anyone on this forum, but some people come here and start writing a blatant lie about me and I have to respond.

This seems to be a common theme here on TTB. My personal opinion is that some people have little positive to say about their own "stuff" and they seek to compensate by saying negative things about what other people say, instead. In their own minds, I think that elevates their self-image while simultaneously draining energy from those they consider adversaries, thereby redirecting that energy into defensive activities. I see it as a pattern of destructive behavior sort of like hooliganism and I don't think it speaks well for the health of the environment in which this type of behavior flourishes.

• Like 8

Moderator will be unhappy.

Actually no. You were asked a direct question

and you posted one reply, and so

And I stop here definitely. i will not reply anymore on V. posts as it takes my time

Thank you.

"If you are a demon chasing people's money risking their healths, you will definitely face negative results both in this life and other life"

Isimsiz Biri

Isimsiz Biri Treat other members with respect. No personal attacks.