adept

Spirals, Sacred Geometry and Intelligent Design.

Following on from a recent thread, and not wishing to derail it, I've decided to provide some examples of spirals, sacred geometry/mathematics and intelligent design.

These continue to be a source of inspiration and wonder for myself.

I hope that some of the members will find inspiration in these examples.

http://www.treehugger.com/slideshows/natural-sciences/nature-blows-my-mind-hypnotic-patterns-sunflowers/

• Like 6

I read somewhere about the universe being one great vortex and that everything within it is mimicking it. And that our bodies are universes in themselves...

• Like 2

Butterfly font!

:) Isn't it something?

It's not only that a number of butterflies can be found that each carry this or that letter. I recall there's one particular butterfly that has all letters of the Latin alphabet on its wings. Couldn't find the pic online.

Another thing that always bugged me about butterflies (no pun intended) is the fact that both males and females have light receptors in their reproductive organs. Can you imagine the fireworks butterfly sex must be producing -- invisible to the world, only seen by the participants? :D

• Like 1

Well ... when I ..... fireworks go off ... :D

What about the grub into genetic goo and then reforming into a butterfly ... solve et coagula

alchemic_flask_peacock3.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

That's why caterpillars believe the butterfly to be the messiah

All letters of the alphabet and numbers are spelled out on butterflies wings:

• Like 2

Well ... when I ..... fireworks go off ... :D

I believe you. But I would like to see burn marks on the ceiling for conclusive evidence -- next time can you please take a pic? :D