Wells

Dzogchen: Visible evidence of progress!

At any rate, I just hope others who read this board know better than to take anything you have to say seriously, and I hope they understand you have no idea what you're talking about.

As long as that message is out there loud and clear on this thread then at least people (who might've mistaken your advice or information as something worthwhile) will now have a chance to disregard it, as they should.

At any rate, I just hope others who read this board know better than to take anything you have to say seriously, and I hope they understand you have no idea what you're talking about.

As long as that message is out there loud and clear on this thread then at least people (who might've mistaken your advice or information as something worthwhile) will now have a chance to disregard it, as they should.

So far you have only expressed personal opinions and admonish others to accept such opinions as truth.

• Like 1

Curious. Who was the first Dzogchen guru's guru?

It is claimed that Garab Dorje gave these teachings and according to the myth, is from another realm. What that really means is open to interpretation. The writings say he ascended to somewhere. Perhaps a spaceship. :o

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

You are splitting hairs to have an excuse for ignoring the implications of my post.

The only thing implied by your post is that you don't know what you're talking about, yet enjoy pretending like you do.

And they would be wise to take heed.

Instead of posting trite remarks, why not discuss the OP. Given the material I have studied, there are valid points of discussion that the OP has posted. The literature is replete with problems such as described in the OP. The power of light, life force, clear light or however one describes it can and will cause major physical problems.

• Like 2

My case in point.

What does that mean? Why not explain yourself instead of posting trite, vague phrases.

• Like 1

Instead of posting trite remarks, why not discuss the OP. Given the material I have studied, there are valid points of discussion that the OP has posted. The literature is replete with problems such as described in the OP. The power of light, life force, clear light or however one describes it can and will cause major physical problems.

I will not discuss this type of information with individuals like Zoom, or even you. Zoom misconstrues the teachings and has no respect for them, and you flat out have zero respect for them, so there is no way I would discuss any information related to anything remotely close to that described in the OP with either of you.

I will not discuss this type of information with individuals like Zoom, or even you. Zoom misconstrues the teachings and has no respect for them, and you flat out have zero respect for them, so there is no way I would discuss any information related to anything remotely close to that described in the OP with either of you.

What are you doing in this thread if you are unwilling to discuss what you deem super secret? You have no evidence to substantiate that Zoom has no respect for the teachings. On the contrary, based on your condescending remarks, it is you who have little regard for Zoom's intelligent remarks and quest to understand the nature of the Dzogchen teachings. Moreover, Zoom's posts indicate that he is spending much time in research and thinking critically so as to come to an understanding as to the primordial foundation of life itself. Whereas, your remarks are stale with no creativity/evolution.

• Like 1

I hope you know that you give in every post of yours the impression of the fanatical believer with zero argument or reason.

Yes, unfortunately as soon as your attitude became clear I chose to refrain from giving arguments or citing sources that you could investigate to further your deprecation of these teachings.