Racial differences are 100% real, no matter how liberals try to sugar coat it. i would invite anyone who denies this to walk through a ghetto neighborhood at night and find out what happens.

• Like 2

Ah! The more differences we notice between ourself and others gives us more reasons to hate the others who are different.

thumbs-up.jpg

We are all but facets of a single jewel.

• Like 1

The killing of women and children the enslavement of entire races....is demonic and not in human nature.

Like Marblehead mentioned, looking at history, I'm forced to disagree. imo Blaming it on the demonic lets the human race off a little too easy.

I've enjoyed Game of Thrones. Very, very bloody. Not just the personal killing of main characters but the off screen implication's of 100's and 1,000's are being slaughtered for trivial reasons. Its atrocious but its also bloody great series. Its season is over, but HBO is reshowing an older series Rome. Its even bloodier, all the conspiracy and nudity plus twice the killing. Worse its real, our ancestors lived like that. Death meant something else, was more common, less shocking. Slavery and murder, including mass murder and genocides common and acceptable parts of life.

• Like 1

Racial differences are 100% real, no matter how liberals try to sugar coat it. i would invite anyone who denies this to walk through a ghetto neighborhood at night and find out what happens.

Yes except the scummy dangerous ghettos of the past you couldn't walk through had Irish or Polish, in them. I don't think the human condition changes, rather our target changes. Our enemy du jour's.

• Like 6

Like Marblehead mentioned, looking at history, I'm forced to disagree. imo Blaming it on the demonic lets the human race off a little too easy.

I've enjoyed Game of Thrones. Very, very bloody. Not just the personal killing of main characters but the off screen implication's of 100's and 1,000's are being slaughtered for trivial reasons. Its atrocious but its also bloody great series. Its season is over, but HBO is reshowing an older series Rome. Its even bloodier, all the conspiracy and nudity plus twice the killing. Worse its real, our ancestors lived like that. Death meant something else, was more common, less shocking. Slavery and murder, including mass murder and genocides common and acceptable parts of life.

Saying it is one thing but seeing it is another.....You have the luxury of saying that but I think if you actually see it then you would agree with me that no creature that god made has genocide in its nature unless influenced by something outside of its nature.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 2

Yes except the scummy dangerous ghettos of the past you couldn't walk through had Irish or Polish, in them. I don't think the human condition changes, rather our target changes. Our enemy du jour's.

Well said. And it's only the impoverished neighbourhoods that anyone seems to know about. With a few exceptions, every suburb in the U.S. has black families living there too, but you never see or hear about them on the news so people only hear about the criminals in the ghettos and don't notice all the other Black people just going about their day.

They don't take notice of all these other people, but when some aggressive young man makes an impression on them, this confirms what little they knew and decide they know everything there is about these people they don't know anything about.

Somehow they never think about how white people must appear when you have racist idiots calling shit at you and you're outnumbered 5 to 1. You really think young white men aren't aggressive punks at times too?

It's as though people have no idea that Black middle and upper class families exist. Look at the following chart. The differences are not all that far off, especially considering the stereotypes that Black people have to overcome in the professional world.

2009-Middle-Class-Chart-22_opt.jpg

Middle-Class-Chart-Blue-Key.jpg

And you never hear of these neighbourhoods either until some drug addict perfomer does something stupid again:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America

• Like 1

The origins of racism (genocide) is Biblical/ Torah/ Old Testament ... written plain as day.

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Psalm 2:8 KJV Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 KJV Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Isaiah 49:23 KJV And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Frankfurt School = Cultural Marxism uses the charge of "racism" to commit genocide covertly... this is known as doublespeak.

The aim of Cultural Marxism is to enslave humanity + destroy culture (Communism is a Capitalist System)

When a people have been removed from their organic culture they are given consumerism as THE (Mono) Culture

Take for example "Womens Rights", Rothschild Bank is quoted (laughing) as saying the entire feminist movement was created to TAX the other half of the population... more workers... "equality" = slavery... it is a LIE + now the Gov has your children from Birth til Death // The 9-5 is slavery

Equality = BORG, 1984 etc

Race is more than skin deep, entire biology... in the medical world it is very important to know these things...could mean life or death. I agree with Jinlian Pai ... there is spiritual aspects to this. If race is only skin why this? Jon Entine, author of Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We’re Afraid to Talk About It,” takes stock of the DNA London Olympics–where, as usual, African-descended athletes swept the running events while whites and Asians dominated in the water sports, field competition and strength events. What’s going on here? http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/08/12/the-dna-olympics-jamaicans-win-sprinting-genetic-lottery-and-why-we-should-all-care/

Multiculturalism is Genocide = Monoculture, "diversity" is a lie.

I am a conservationist of all life, and believe all should be able to live peacefully + preserve their own unique expressions.

Unlike Cultural Marxism which seeks openly to destroy all culture

For me... People and Culture are very intertwined... the culture being an expression of the people...

The Tiger, Lion, Wolf, Bear, Ant, Slug, Butterfly, Fish etc are all important and should all have an equal right to exist without intrusion or exploitation as with all Human races. Difference should be celebrated.. not erased.

This is Taoism after all and not Communist (Funded by Wall Street) Bums :D

Just look at what the Communist Chinese Gov did to its own people... well "own" .... funded by International Banks...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Racism:
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination
This is the definition that i have always known. I have just seem definitions that talk about violence also but i was not aware of those beforehand. Anyhow the above definition is supposedly the 'full definition' from Webster.
So if it is blatently obvious that if you are picking a rugby team, you would chose the top Maori team over the top Asian allstar team, we then are saying Maoris are superior in this instance. Anyone who thinks this is true is then a racist by definition. Did we do anything wrong? No. Unless you are living totally non-dualistic (very few people) then there is always a better or worse, and different races have superiority in sprinting, beauty, strength, etc, etc.

ralis, on 18 Aug 2014 - 01:19, said:snapback.png

I have a real problem with your narrative. Especially the remark "there is nothing wrong with racism".

I feel the same way. The part that bothers me most is the "-ism".

Explain your problem. Discuss it. Help me to understand it in relation to the definition posted above.

If any of us went and joined a Masai tribe and lived there for 3 years, i'm sure there would be some in the tribe that would be racist towards us. They would think our culture wouldn't fit in with them. They would most likely be right, though if we conformed to their rules they would probably accept us. This is what i am trying to point out that there is nothing wrong with this, and the way it should be (and in reality already is). But people think when foreign people come to our 'civilized' cities we should be more compassionate, understanding and accepting, we should know better than the tribal people, and look past the race and cultural differences and see the person for who they are. The thing is, their race and culture IS all part of who they are, and just by thinking we should know better, or that we are civilized and should be able to not have racist thoughts, we are in fact being racist. If they have racist thoughts about us, then we don't have racist thoughts about them, we can't think we are being better, or indeed that is the definition of racism.
I think racism is a very touchy topic more so in America, but thats most likely because of the horrid things they have done to black people in the past with slavery (i can only guess, i'm not American). However that seems a little like shamefulness for what has been done rather than a true acceptance throughout the nation.

What I find even more silly, is that in Australia, it is always the general concensus handed down by the government that nobody should be racist, however it was the governement that screwed over the native Australian Aborigines and continue to screw them over today. I saw a cartoon, it had 2 Aboriginal elders holding spears meeting with a western judge. The judge said in a speech bubble 'OK, we'll call it a truce. We'll take all the best farmland, lumber rich and best fishing spots, and in return we'll recognize you as the traditional owners.'

The 'smart asians' that get adopted and grow up with american families do no better than anyone else around them. The 'smart asians' who grow up in a culture that demands 16 hours of study a day on the other hand... well, there is the stereotype.

Ok so then they are pretty much American. Have an American passport, were bought up in America and are American citizens. They are American Asians. To me that's not fully Japanese because they don't still have their culture, etc. Here's another stereotype, black people or Asians can take more sun than a white person before they get burnt. Oh that's another fact too.

There are lots of good stereotypes too, just like the smart Asians one. A french friend, when asked by women if French people were romantic, he always replied 'Of course we are' haha. But apart from that, not all Asians or foreigners are smart, it's often mainly the ones that migrate, they are the ones with the wealth and drive to migrate. Lazy, undriven people with no money don't migrate, they stay where they are.

I can't hit the "Like" button because many would take it as a misunderstanding of my intentions but I do admire your honesty in that post.

Thanks for the support. I like short skirts and bikinis too... especially on Asians hahah. Have to say that because my wife is one, but really i like the hot women of all nations :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the support. I like short skirts and bikinis too... especially on Asians hahah. Have to say that because my wife is one, but really i like the hot women of all nations :)

You mean your mating is of mixed race? Shame on you. Hehehe.

The origins of racism (genocide) is Biblical/ Torah/ Old Testament ... written plain as day.

Frankfurt School = Cultural Marxism uses the charge of "racism" to commit genocide covertly... this is known as doublespeak.

The aim of Cultural Marxism is to enslave humanity + destroy culture (Communism is a Capitalist System)

When a people have been removed from their organic culture they are given consumerism as THE (Mono) Culture

Take for example "Womens Rights", Rothschild Bank is quoted (laughing) as saying the entire feminist movement was created to TAX the other half of the population... more workers... "equality" = slavery... it is a LIE + now the Gov has your children from Birth til Death // The 9-5 is slavery

Equality = BORG, 1984 etc

Race is more than skin deep, entire biology... in the medical world it is very important to know these things...could mean life or death. I agree with Jinlian Pai ... there is spiritual aspects to this. If race is only skin why this? Jon Entine, author of Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We’re Afraid to Talk About It,” takes stock of the DNA London Olympics–where, as usual, African-descended athletes swept the running events while whites and Asians dominated in the water sports, field competition and strength events. What’s going on here? http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/08/12/the-dna-olympics-jamaicans-win-sprinting-genetic-lottery-and-why-we-should-all-care/

Multiculturalism is Genocide = Monoculture, "diversity" is a lie.

I am a conservationist of all life, and believe all should be able to live peacefully + preserve their own unique expressions.

Unlike Cultural Marxism which seeks openly to destroy all culture

For me... People and Culture are very intertwined... the culture being an expression of the people...

The Tiger, Lion, Wolf, Bear, Ant, Slug, Butterfly, Fish etc are all important and should all have an equal right to exist without intrusion or exploitation as with all Human races. Difference should be celebrated.. not erased.

This is Taoism after all and not Communist (Funded by Wall Street) Bums :D

Just look at what the Communist Chinese Gov did to its own people... well "own" .... funded by International Banks...

Correction...not all blacks are dominating in sports, only black Americans. Asian? Correction...Chinese dominate in diving, swimming, and gymnastic (just ask yourself who won the most Olympic medals in these disciplines.) Again, many of you are confused and can not see the subtleties of this Dharma form.

Besides, using sports as your example is also incorrect because these athletes do not represent the entire demographic populations. Is obvious since out of millions only a handful of them have the right genes to compete in their chosen sports. Another incorrect view when comes to race. One person of the same race or ethnicity of who can excel in one particular field, it does not mean the entire race or the entire ethnicity can do the same. Law of association does not work here....

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

I would like to know where you got that third hand from.

The navy mate, from the short arm inspector.

• Like 1

For the record, I never said there are "no differences" between races and cultures. It's quite clear what I refer to is the racist behaviour of "that person is X which means they are a,b,and c negative stereotype, unlike us who are Y which means we are a,b, and c positive stereotype." This is the way racists think and talk and they do so in the same way cults do. "The outsiders are bad. Be one of us and we won't judge you like they are judged."

There is OBVIOUSLY a problem with racism in the world. The other side of it is that people on the privileged side of racism will immediately find any argument they can to not face the fact that there is a problem. It's "someone else's problem" so they don't want to deal with it and so do whatever they can to ignore it, which makes it go on and on. But it's not "someone else's problem." People are just so brainwashed by racism that they can't understand that it's their own people who are suffering this abuse. Race is a false structure of division. People are people.

Explain your problem. Discuss it. Help me to understand it in relation to the definition posted above.

Racism - by any common definition - is far from being neutral. It is clearly ideologically tainted. A few quotes from the respective Wikipedia article may serve to illustrate.

Racism consists of both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.

Here you have it.

Among the questions about how to define racism are the question of whether to include forms of discrimination that are unintentional, such as making assumptions about preferences or abilities of others based on racial stereotypes, whether to include symbolic or institutionalized forms of discrimination such as the circulation of ethnic stereotypes through the media, and whether to include the socio-political dynamics of social stratification that sometimes have a racial component.

In sociology and psychology, some definitions only include consciously malignant forms of discrimination.

So while attempts to use racial or ethnic stereotypes in a "neutral" manner may not be considered racism by every definition of the term, the reverse doesn't hold true - "racism" does invariably refer to "consciously malignant forms of discrimination." It is such an insane way of thinking and behaviour. So much for the word that you are using and defending.

While some consider any assumption that a person's behavior is tied to their racial categorization is inherently racist, regardless of whether the action is intentionally harmful or pejorative, because stereotyping necessarily subordinates individual identity to group identity.

I don't neglect that there are general physical differences between different ethnic groups, some of which you mention in your previous post (even though we'd have to talk about "beauty" - it's true that it lies in the eye of the beholder). Yes, there are some psychological traits as well that can be seen as fairly characteristic of a certain population - even though geographical and socio-cultural influences may play a much bigger part here than genetics.

Is it by chance that the bus driver who took me to the city earlier today while keeping all the passengers entertained with his jokes and conveniently dropping them off at unofficial stops is Italian? Probably not! Do all Italians share his sunny nature? It's safe to say, no.

What I would like to highlight from the Wikipedia quote above is that "stereotyping necessarily subordinates individual identity to group identity." While Tao and Zen teach us to let go of bias and see individuals and things in their unique suchness.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

For the record, I never said there are "no differences" between races and cultures.

What are those racial & cultural differences, then?

It is historical fact that many police officers, especially during the 50’s and 60’s, have been members of the KKK. Knowing that the KKK is a cult of violent, racist, ideologies, it is important to know that they operate and recruit in political, judicial, and police sectors. Not only this, but their power in history is significant, and so it’s important to know how they operate as a cult in society. Though the membership numbers may be smaller now, the reach of influence is palpable in the justice system and in the racist ideologies which “the cult of racism,” in general, continues to lather on vulnerable egos all around the world.

When questions are raised about the treatment of other races, the questions are ridiculed, and of course this would even have someone ex-communicated from the “brotherhoods” such as the KKK. When these “brotherhoods” hold power in law enforcement, judicial, and political sectors, the influence of their brainwashing also extends to people who want to make contacts and move up in these sectors. Thus, the inability to question the cultish racist behaviour seen in these sectors is indeed very dangerous, powerful, and difficult to overcome.

The collective gatherings of mass media events, so often subtly infused with imbalanced portrayals of racial groups, serves to meld together the collective unconscious of society into thought patterns about race and racial superiority. These thoughts become so deeply embedded that some don’t even realize they have them, or otherwise won’t accept that they do since they can’t imagine how they could have such diametrically opposed feelings at the same time about the same person. This repetition of imbalanced portrayals in the media works in the same way as a repeated ritual. It affects participants on the sub-conscious level, making the participants accept its “truths” even at the subconscious level.

Do you think that imbalanced portrayals of the KKK by you and the media might have made you overestimate their influence?

KKK is clearly contracting, since its rolls have shrunk from millions in the 1920s to between 3,000 and 5,000 today

5000 is .0016% of the current US population of 314 million - or about 16 per million citizens.

About 25% of the total US adult black population has a felony

One other thing to consider is that a large number of would-be felonies are plead down to misdemeanors, so the actual total number of people who were caught committing a felonious act is undoubtedly much higher than these numbers portray.

This means that about 3.5% (11 million) of the US population are Black felons - or 35,000 per million citizens.

Yet, you are far more threatened by the KKK than Black felons? Even though they are outnumbered by 2200:1? Oh, but you don't even live in America, do you? Which means you must be basing all of your opinions on...imbalanced media portrayals, perhaps?

Now...tell me about your father? :D

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Vortex, every kid I knew in highschool would have a felony conviction if they got caught. But they don't get trolled on by police because they aren't automatically seen as criminals just because of the colour of their skin. Young white people walk around with the projected assumption of innocence, while young black people walk around with the projected assumption of guilt. I'm sure probably most of the kids you knew in highschool were felons too, but they never get caught or arrested. This is the case of being young and white. If those kids were black, they would be under close watch from police every day no matter how they live their lives. That's the other side.

And I'm not so worried about the KKK itself, I'm worried about the mentality that they helped to perpetuate, the stereotypes in their propaganda that have taken hold in peoples minds because they were so common and vicious and often frightening. People cannot see beyond the stereotypes and now all many people see is stereotypes. They can't see any differently because the propaganda of racism follows cult manipulation techniques, as outlined.

Once again, nobody wants to look at the obvious reality and accept that there is a problem and they might even need to change something about themselves too. They just want to find some small hole of faulty logic to squirm their way out of recognizing that things are not right and need to change.

Most people come to the Taobums to get and give advice about spiritual practice. Boy can that get old fast. So it's a relief to know that there's also plenty of opportunity to reflect on why the particular group one belongs to is better than, well...you know, other groups. You've got your threads about the superiority of the male gender. (Always a personal favorite.) Your threads about the superiority of straight people. And, why not, the superiority of certain racial groups.

I didn't want to practice Tai Chi anyway.

Liminal

• Like 1

Somewhere up there I thought I noticed a confusion between racial differentiation and racial prejudice ?

• Like 2

Most people come to the Taobums to get and give advice about spiritual practice. Boy can that get old fast. So it's a relief to know that there's also plenty of opportunity to reflect on why the particular group one belongs to is better than, well...you know, other groups. You've got your threads about the superiority of the male gender. (Always a personal favorite.) Your threads about the superiority of straight people. And, why not, the superiority of certain racial groups.

I didn't want to practice Tai Chi anyway.

Liminal

The only thing race mattes in the discussion of Taoism or the transmission of the Dharma is when the Tao or the Dharma wisdom is transmitted through your lineage because of your race or ethnicity. :) This, if you are Chinese, you "may" have the advantage. That's just "if" since billions of Chinese aren't sages or Dharma masters. LOL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCJPRHKIb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPXTdahYurA

* I don't agree with everything here, a few things of interest however

We really need to break away from the mass media hypnosis to try and attain a more holistic view of the world... rather than the agendas of International Banks Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Cultural Marxism argues that what appear as traditional cultural phenomena intrinsic to Western society, for instance the drive for individual acquisition associated with capitalism, nationalism, the nuclear family, gender roles, race and other forms of cultural identity;[1] are historically recent developments that help to justify and maintain hierarchy. Cultural Marxists use Marxist methods (historical research, the identification of economic interest, the study of the mutually conditioning relations between parts of a social order) to try to understand the complexity of power in contemporary society and to make it possible to criticise what, cultural Marxists propose, appears natural but is in fact ideological.

Material wealth = Destroy

Nations = Destroy

Family = Destroy

Gender = Destroy

Race = Destroy

Cultural Identity/ Traditional = Destroy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Communism/ Marxism is a Capitalistic system funded and operated by International Banks to enslave the planet... (These are the same people who operated the slave trade... for 1000s of years... Black, White and all others (I suggest people do some in-depth research into who owned the slave ships?))

All peoples are to be assimilated, all people are in the crosshairs,

"Order out of Chaos"

They create racial tensions to control you

They understand that homogenous societies are the most peaceful and prosperous (they can't have that)

We all need to work together in freeing ourselves from the International Banks. We all need to understand our differences, celebrate and respect each other giving each other space to thrive. In Nature all animals live in homogenous societies, it is biological and true diversity, Cultural Marxism is social engineering of the worst kind and goes against Nature. You can't be a Taoist and actively work against natural expressions. Like putting a dam in front of a river... sooner or latter that dam is going to break down and implode/explode... the dam is not "harmonous" or "one with the Tao" or whatever other nonsense.

We are out of harmony with nature... that is the whole thing about Taoism hm? Especially this government enforced multicultural society... it is not naturally arising.

In Aus now we have ethnic gangs popping up everywhere, Islanders Vs Aboriginals, Asians and Africans etc... this doesn't work... more and more violence because fools keep saying "everyone is the same" ... and "race doesn't matter" ... extremely disrespectful

You are saying being African is meaningless/ worthless.

You are saying being Asian is meaningless/ worthless.

You are saying being Native American is meaningless/ worthless.

You are saying being Arabian is meaningless/ worthless.

You are saying being European is meaningless/ worthless.

All of this is very anti - human and anti - nature

If you want to join the borg hive mind move to the moon...everything there is the same, you'll like it

2557052-themoon.jpg

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

If those kids were black, they would be under close watch from police every day no matter how they live their lives. That's the other side.

And I'm not so worried about the KKK itself, I'm worried about the mentality that they helped to perpetuate, the stereotypes in their propaganda that have taken hold in peoples minds because they were so common and vicious and often frightening. People cannot see beyond the stereotypes and now all many people see is stereotypes. They can't see any differently because the propaganda of racism follows cult manipulation techniques, as outlined.

Once again, nobody wants to look at the obvious reality and accept that there is a problem and they might even need to change something about themselves too. They just want to find some small hole of faulty logic to squirm their way out of recognizing that things are not right and need to change.

There are 2 sides to your coin...and the more you completely deny 1 side, the more you excuse and enable it and the worse it keeps growing. Which is the danger of your mentality. Excessive scapegoating only allows the real problems to continue festering unabated..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuGEYg7CC8

'White Girl Bleed A Lot': The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It

Racial violence is back. So are the people who ignore it, condone it and even deny it.

White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it was written for the deniers: Reporters and public officials and others who deny black mob violence has reached epidemic levels.

Denial is not an option any more. Many of these cases are now on YouTube.

And for the first time, readers will be able to scan QR codes to follow the black mob violence on video as they read about it in the book.

For the first time, readers will be able to see the huge difference between what big city newspapers say is happening. And what the videos show is really happening.

The new edition of White Girl Bleed a Lot documents more than 500 cases of black mob violence in more than 100 cities around the country. Many in 2013. And how the local and national media ignore, excuse and even condone it.

Writing in National Review, Thomas Sowell said: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities."

Neal Boortz said: "ColinFlaherty has become Public Enemy No.1 to the leftist media because of the research he's done on the black culture of violence."

The new edition of White Girl Bleed a Lot documents black mob violence in the bigger cities, such as Baltimore, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, St. Louis. But also in places where the frequency and intensity of racial violence is not as well known: Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Peoria, Springfield, Greensboro, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Champaign, Madison and many more.

Readers learn about "Beat Whitey Night" at a Midwest state fair.

Or how a Chicago Police Chief blamed the violence on Sarah Palin and the Pilgrims. Or how Oprah Winfrey gave $1 million to a Philadelphia charter school, only to see its students on video assaulting a white person shortly thereafter.

Or how gays and Asians and women are particular targets.

And how one congressman and former mayor said his city should not crack down on the violence because that will "just make a lot of black kids angry."

And how newspaper editors and reporters say they will not report racial violence. And how some people fight back.

Anthony Cumia, of the Opie and Anthony Show called White Girl Bleed a Lot a "Great Book." As did national talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson. The San Francisco Examiner gave it 5 Stars. More reviews at WhiteGirlBleedaLot.com

Alex Jones of Infowars.com said it was "Brilliant. I could not put it down."

Colin Flaherty has won more than 50 awards for journalism, many from the Society of Professional Journalists. His story about a black man unjustly convicted of trying to kill his wife girl friend resulted in his release from state prison and was featured on NPR, the Los Angeles Times and Court TV.

As a victim of racial violence in Philadelphia, where I was visiting for a few days (and I have the metal in my face & scars to prove it), I can tell you readers who may be disturbed by the book & videos that being a victim of fists and weapons is almost impossible to describe to someone who hasn't experienced it. My face was pulp by the time they got me to the hospital, and the weeks of recovery left too much time for anger and thoughts of "why didn't I... (do so-and-so)?"

517pWSXnCKL._01_SR218,218_.jpg

gang related activity in minority populations, specifically that of the African American population in the United States is largely due to a mass ideological shift within urban communities from more conservative family values to more liberalized and anti-social establishment values; a shift which began largely during the 1960s Black socialist movement. The shift also directly coincides with the formation of the first documented African American gangs in the United States, the Crips and the Bloods

About 900,000 gang members lived "within local communities across the country," and about 147,000 were in U.S. prisons or jails in 2009.

By 1999, Hispanics accounted for 47% of all gang members, Blacks 31%, Whites 13%, and Asians 6%.

most recent figures provided by law enforcement are 46 percent Hispanic/Latino gang members, 35 percent African-American/black gang members, over 11 percent white gang members, and 7 percent other race/ethnicity of gang members.

Demographics-5.png

So, what about this "thug lyfe" ethos of multiple generations of fatherless, feral gangbangers?

There's roughly about a million gang members...with about 460,000 Hispanics & 350,000 Blacks. Again, compare these numbers to ~5000 KKK members? Yet, you are not proportionally more concerned about unprovoked thug crime (often racially or anti-gay-motivated)...as long as they're not White? Then it's of no concern because it doesn't fit your 1-sided, Baby Boomer narrative?

police-shooting-missouri.jpg

police_shooting_missouri.jpg?w=940&h=627

0.jpg

Just keep it moving...nothing to see here?

75047_561928223836235_493796975_n.jpeg

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

If you look at a poor Black neighbourhood, the gun toting asshole criminals that can't stay out of jail are Black. If you go to a poor white neighbourhood, the gun toting asshole criminals that can't stay out of jail are white. If you go to a middle class Black neighbourhood, the regular kids going to school are Black. etc..

I stated in the article that racism exists on all corners of the globe, but use white supremacy for the model of analysis since it's that with which I'm most familiar.

Racism, no matter where it's coming from, follows the same cult-mind manipulation method. That was supposed to be clear in the article. Maybe it wasn't. It's a bit of a rough draft.

But as soon as I say "every race does bad things, every race does good things, don't fall for the cult tactics" what do we get? Stereotypes, stereotypes, stereotypes.. Your like f@*g evangelists! (lower case -e-, nothing against Evangelists)

If you look at a poor Black neighbourhood, the gun toting asshole criminals that can't stay out of jail are Black. If you go to a poor white neighbourhood, the gun toting asshole criminals that can't stay out of jail are white. If you go to a middle class Black neighbourhood, the regular kids going to school are Black. etc..

Are you claiming that racial street crime rates are all the same...or at least the same based on the same income levels?

But as soon as I say "every race does bad things, every race does good things, don't fall for the cult tactics" what do we get? Stereotypes, stereotypes, stereotypes.. Your like f@*g evangelists! (lower case -e-, nothing against Evangelists)

So, are all stereotypes wrong? You yourself said that, "For the record, I never said there are "no differences" between races and cultures." So, you imply that you believe some stereotypes are statistically-valid...while also implying that they're all nonetheless racist...yet valid?

Could you elaborate on what racial and cultural differences you specifically DO believe in? And how that differs from the racial & cultural stereotyping which offends you?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1