Hello,

Thank you for sharing a question enough to post it online!

My intentions were only for the best and to get you out of any hellish psychological things you were/are in.

We all have our perspectives.

My respect and love go toward you........My contribution to this post is done.

Be well and have a great night.

Stefos

We are all cool. I wasn't offended. It is just a learning experience.

I have felt in a sexual way a longing to feel like a female. To feel that sense of freedom so I guess for me it feels like being a guy is so constricting.

interesting...I am obsessed with the desire body, but not not paying attention to the others either, but there is certainly imbalances if one is being a perfectionist in needing everything just right.

As far as male/female dichotomies, I think that it is very likely that if I keep focusing on my desire to be female, I will simply be reborn as one...

I have many years to live yet. Who knows what phases I may enter and leave?

Practicing non-attachment on a subtle level, I ask myself 'why not?'

Hearing of this thing called 'extinction,' 'total enlightenment,' 'true fulfillment,' etc. I find myself moderately interested, yet not grasping much honestly...

I ask myself what this means...should I become ardently serious to adopt someone else's fervent desire out of their own expressed fears of being caged? What if I have become comfortable being caged?

I have mine own desires....I need not adopt someone elses...yet if someone said just the right thing and made me hunger for their path or experience, I might.

I have learned to overcome suffering for the most part, yet still maintain levels of extreme desire for certain things...does this mean that I haven't experienced them enough yet?

How do I know I haven't just been born for the first time?

What if I have been born thousands or millions of times?

Who is to say?

Is anything really, truly better than anything else?

Is a rock lesser than a tree?

deep thoughts by Songtsan ^_^

I have felt in a sexual way a longing to feel like a female. To feel that sense of freedom so I guess for me it feels like being a guy is so constricting.

interesting...I am obsessed with the desire body, but not not paying attention to the others either, but there is certainly imbalances if one is being a perfectionist in needing everything just right.

As far as male/female dichotomies, I think that it is very likely that if I keep focusing on my desire to be female, I will simply be reborn as one...

I have many years to live yet. Who knows what phases I may enter and leave?

Practicing non-attachment on a subtle level, I ask myself 'why not?'

Hearing of this thing called 'extinction,' 'total enlightenment,' 'true fulfillment,' etc. I find myself moderately interested, yet not grasping much honestly...

I ask myself what this means...should I become ardently serious to adopt someone else's fervent desire out of their own expressed fears of being caged? What if I have become comfortable being caged?

I have mine own desires....I need not adopt someone elses...yet if someone said just the right thing and made me hunger for their path or experience, I might.

I have learned to overcome suffering for the most part, yet still maintain levels of extreme desire for certain things...does this mean that I haven't experienced them enough yet?

How do I know I haven't just been born for the first time?

What if I have been born thousands or millions of times?

Who is to say?

Is anything really, truly better than anything else?

Is a rock lesser than a tree?

deep thoughts by Songtsan ^_^