DreamBliss

Throwing Out The Subconscious or Unconscious Mind

For hopefully moving this thread forward a little...

One's innate sexual counterpart (Jung's Anima and Animus, respectively) are rather unconscious, at least in spiritually less aware people. When we see them represented in another person, we react with pleasure or even falling in love.

Where do our "partner search settings" originate?

Ummmm ..... in our anima or animus .... like you said. 

Pleasure ?  Falling 'in love' ?   Sometimes that is an internal chemical reaction as we have ..... unconsciously ..... detected that another  has a high chance of good genetic matching with us.

They can be seen in an individual's astro chart, in keeping with their placements of Moon/Venus and Sun/Mars, respectively.

yes, they might be able to be seen in the chart , but is that where they originated ? 

Ummmm ..... in our anima or animus .... like you said. 

Hey, I couldn't have said it better myself, man!

Pleasure ?  Falling 'in love' ?   Sometimes that is an internal chemical reaction as we have ..... unconsciously ..... detected that another  has a high chance of good genetic matching with us.

Our genetics are also thematically reflected in our charts.

yes, they might be able to be seen in the chart , but is that where they originated ? 

The celestial bodies are indicating the flow of time, both quantitatively and qualitatively. Events that would shape the individual's psyche occur in keeping with that unfolding of time.

Another possibility is that our subtle bodies are made of "astral stuff" and therefore are under the direct influence of the planets and stars.

I think that both is true.

Edited by Michael Sternbach