MooNiNite

Pre-Heaven Qi, lost forever?

I already talk enough; I don't need prompting.  Hehehe.

From my perspective there is nothing more I can say in response to the existing posts to this point. 

I would have enjoyed hearing a little more from those who do energy work.

Ok , then Ill bow out , and leave them to it,  since I think you covered it fine. Good job. 

• Like 1

I would have enjoyed hearing a little more from those who do energy work.

Energy is like a nanny.... not the mom, not the child, but it understands both sides... and acts as a passage gate of understanding.

Energy is an realized outcome.  A result of life.  All species feel it within the realm of their local understanding but it can go beyond that... just depends on stuff.

Energy is a gateway... the very first tinny step to... something... more... 

• Like 3

there is no such thing as energy existing. Its a name, an illusion. Like all types of Qi are illusions.

if you think about speed, you have a understanding what speed is and also can imagine it how it feels, It too is illusion.

what there is, is processes and the speed is the name. You can't concetrate on speed directly, you will fry up yourself at best. you need to know how to kindle the process this way that the result is speed.

perhaps this is the reson you can't fly, since you need to give a cause to it so you could do a thing what is called flying from the ordinary percpective.

There is countless things needed to be purified, understood and implemented before you can understand that your own thinking is false (for an example).

Edited by allinone

If you want to get rid of somebody, you can succeed but there is countless others who will take the vacant place, rarely there comes a good one, sooner or later he will leave for better lands.

Yourself needs to be promoted, so you could not be selected to lowly jobs and affected by bad leaders.

mythology is real.

You wish something, its an joboffer for many beings.

there is no such thing as energy existing.

Next time you get the chance, put your finger in a light bulb socket with the switch turned "On" and let me know if energy exists.  Okay?

If you want to get rid of somebody, you can succeed but there is countless others who will take the vacant place, rarely there comes a good one, sooner or later he will leave for better lands.

Yourself needs to be promoted, so you could not be selected to lowly jobs and affected by bad leaders.

mythology is real.

You wish something, its an joboffer for many beings.

Who you talking to?

• Like 1

Next time you get the chance, put your finger in a light bulb socket with the switch turned "On" and let me know if energy exists.  Okay?

perhaps if you can't get the finger out anymore, let we see if you start begging god.

perhaps if you can't get the finger out anymore, let we see if you start begging god.

Hehehe.  Good try.  But no cigar.  I have been electricuted many times and never once begged to something that doesn't exist.  However, I have called myself some pretty nasty names because of my stupidity.

But yes, energy exists in that little hole.  I have even been bitten by my electric car's DC energy system (120VDC) when I was touching the car's 12VDC electrical system.  That's just the way energy works.  (The 12VDC system wanted some of the 120VDC system by getting it through me.)

if you think enough, idea rises. Do you think its you?

Well, when I have thoughts they sure as hell aren't coming from your mind.

Okay, let's look at your example:

This is basically true.  It applies to almost everything in the life of all animals.  Herd animals migrate to better lands.

Anarchists migrate out of controlling conditions.

mythology is real.

I wish you could make one post where I could agree with all you have said.

Mythology is myth.  The Easter Bunny really does not exist.  The Minotaur is myth.  All gods and immortals are myth.

The Pacific Ocean exists.

How would you prove the existence of electricity if you don't use any sense organ and thinking?

answer:

ask from a dead man or unconscious man. When he wakes up he will tell you what he thinks what electricity is from past experience what he felt.

So does electricity exist?

when you are being electricuted, then its very miniscule but its still past when you tell how it feels.

Edited by allinone

Okay, let's look at your example:

This is basically true.  It applies to almost everything in the life of all animals.  Herd animals migrate to better lands.

Anarchists migrate out of controlling conditions.

I wish you could make one post where I could agree with all you have said.

Mythology is myth.  The Easter Bunny really does not exist.  The Minotaur is myth.  All gods and immortals are myth.

The Pacific Ocean exists.

you should not read mythology as you read biology book or history book, mythology is more like trying to explain how things are.

Edited by allinone

you should not read mythology as you read biology book or history book, mythology is more like trying to explain how things are.

Damn!  I actually agree with you.

From my pespective, mythology is an attempt to explain what the rational, logical mind cannot, and that is mostly the unexplainable.  But man still must explain the unexplainable even if he has to make up stories based on a few bits and pieces of information, which by itself cannot be explained.

Yes, when I was much younger I did read mythology, primarily Greek.

How would you prove the existence of electricity if you don't use any sense organ and thinking?

How would you prove anything without the use of such?  Impossible.

answer:

ask from a dead man or unconscious man. When he wakes up he will tell you what he thinks what electricity is from past experience what he felt.

So does electricity exist?

when you are being electricuted, then its very miniscule but its still past when you tell how it feels.

I do not talk to dead people.  Not my thing.

How would you prove anything without the use of such?  Impossible.

I do not talk to dead people.  Not my thing.

my poor choice of words.

But do you think it is possible to change how we experience electricity? If you think yes, then you belive in afterlife, or the life where you don't have a body. Any other options?

Edited by allinone

my poor choice of words.

Easily forgivable.  Hehehe.

But do you think it is possible to change how we experience electricity?

How we expereince electricity?  No.  However, we can modify our tolerance as well as our intolerance of it (within our individual set of capabilities and capacities).

There are some people (I'm not one of them) who can see the aurora radiated by other people.  What they are seeing is the energy radiating from the person's body.  Most often it is around the head as the brain uses more energy than any other part of our body.

Easily forgivable.  Hehehe.

How we expereince electricity?  No.  However, we can modify our tolerance as well as our intolerance of it (within our individual set of capabilities and capacities).

There are some people (I'm not one of them) who can see the aurora radiated by other people.  What they are seeing is the energy radiating from the person's body.  Most often it is around the head as the brain uses more energy than any other part of our body.

modifying tolerance is after the fact.

What about dropping the idea of being electrocuted before you actually realize of being electricuted. It would require to see the future.

Time has cause, how we expereince it depends on the object we expereince. As said before experience is delusion of not seeing things as they are, so if we could have different space and time then electricity would be also differently xp'd.

Edited by allinone

modifying tolerance is after the fact.

Well, of course it is.  Everything we react to in life is after the fact.

What about dropping the idea of being electrocuted before you actually realize of being electricuted. It would require to see the future.

That won't work.  You will still get electrocuted.  Nature doesn't care anything about what illusions and delusions we hold to.

Time has cause, how we expereince it depends on the object we expereince. As said before experience is delusion of not seeing things as they are, so if we could have different space and time then electricity would be also differently xp'd.

While I don't agree that experience is delusion, I do agree with the point you presented.  Different laws of nature would change lots of things.  But we nor our mind can change the laws of nature.

Lao Tzu speaks of the preheavenly chi in Chapter 10 of the TTC 

Found this version in the DDC forum.

Can you always embrace Oneness
without the slightest separation of body and mind?
Can you maintain undivided concentration
until your vital force is as supple as a newborn baby's?
Can you clarify your inner vision to be flawless?
Can you love your people and serve your state
with no self-exaltation?

As Life's Gate opens and closes
in the performance of birth and death,
can you maintain the receptive, feminine principle
when yin and yang are changing?
After achieving the crystal clear mind,
can you remain detached and innocent?

Give birth to and nourish all things
without desiring to possess them.
Give of yourself,
without expecting something in return.
Assist people, but do not attempt to control them.
This is how to realize the deep virtue of the universe.

By: Hua-Ching Ni

• Like 1

im thinking that the cells are not us, organs are not us but are made of cells. 

Long story short, if i internally change then how long it would take that my cells will transform themselves?

Edited by allinone

Lao Tzu speaks of the preheavenly chi in Chapter 10 of the TTC 

Found this version in the DDC forum.

Can you always embrace Oneness

without the slightest separation of body and mind?

Can you maintain undivided concentration

until your vital force is as supple as a newborn baby's?

Can you clarify your inner vision to be flawless?

Can you love your people and serve your state

with no self-exaltation?

As Life's Gate opens and closes

in the performance of birth and death,

can you maintain the receptive, feminine principle

when yin and yang are changing?

After achieving the crystal clear mind,

can you remain detached and innocent?

Give birth to and nourish all things

without desiring to possess them.

Give of yourself,

without expecting something in return.

Assist people, but do not attempt to control them.

This is how to realize the deep virtue of the universe.

By: Hua-Ching Ni

nice, hints for selfcultivation

• Like 1