flowconduit

Rocking back and forth during MCO meditation

I've begun to experience involuntary rocking back and forth during micro cosmic orbit meditation. What does this mean? My head has also started to spin circle while I do normal sitting meditation. I dont have MCO open yet, I believe. 

I thought I'd post this here because I practice taoist meditation

Might just be some stiffness. Various stiff and hard areas can block chi flow temporarily, like water building up behind a clog in a pipe, and then release - like a "cramp" in slow motion. If that, it's easy to learn relaxation and change diet a little to help - or could be sign of some organ issue or health condition that may need attention, etc. Common thing in early qigong practice.

Or --  it could be from consuming plants grown in artificial light, using "light movers" that move powerful lights around over a bunch of plants. The lights are on straight or circular track. The plants grow up adjusting to this oddness, and eating them releases the stored and habitual (to the plant) energy response patterns. Our mind decodes this energy and we express it. Sensitive people can feel this energy from eating plants grown this way as feelings in their head and balance.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I had the same symptoms in the beginning. I was told it's just energy blockages being cleared out. Mine stopped after about a month. Didn't perceive it as negative..

• Like 2