Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

[Tantra] Redirecting / holding back Semen when orgasm, a seemingly difficult task?

Why wouldn't "I" want that?

Prostates easily become inflamed and full of stagnated fluid. The prostate contains muscle tissue, glandular tissue, and ductile tissue. If it produces supportive fluids for the semen and you just reabsorb it, you can get prostatitis or other things not good.

Orgasm is the very energy with what you create with, in all levels of your existance. This energy feels different in each "chakra" and provides a different and unique experience in each layer. I would contemplate about the statement you have just made.

Orgasm is a process not energy, although involving much energetics. I can't talk now though....have to go get ready for work...

• Like 1

Prostates easily become inflamed and full of stagnated fluid. The prostate contains muscle tissue, glandular tissue, and ductile tissue. If it produces supportive fluids for the semen and you just reabsorb it, you can get prostatitis or other things not good.

Orgasm is a process not energy, although involving much energetics. I can't talk now though....have to go get ready for work...

The processes and exercises are supposed to move that fluid away from the prostate. Now I wouldn't claim to say it does 100%, although in talking about these activities, we have to realize that we honestly can't rely 100% on modern anatomical understanding to explain something that isn't solely based on "physical" anatomy. However, the prostate is supposed to be emptied, it just is supposed to go into other parts of the body. The anal an perineum locks are supposed to empty the prostate inward and recycle the fluids into the spine and bloodstream.

Again, not going to claim that makes anatomical sense, and since I am not arguing that it does, please do not post a counterclaim that is going to point whatever those possible flaws might be; that would be a waste of time. However, what can be said is there are enough people who practice in this fashion who do NOT get prostatitis, and likewise there are a considerable amount of people practicing who DO get prostatitis. So I would have to say that it's not the method, it's the practitioner.

Oh last year I went 6 months no ejaculation but then I went under strong attack to suck me off - and I didn't know the horse stance technique for sublimation and purification. So then all the qi energy was deconverted back into fluid and yes it is a LOT of fluid.

So the misconception that you can lose the fluid without losing energy is total b.s. - it's just a Western cop-out to not deal with the truth of real energy training.

maybe you can. essence goes up the spine, prostatic fluid with the rest goes out. so you ejaculate the yellow and leave the white.

that is my speculation not based on anything, except that what ive heard, there supposedly is such a taoist technique of seperating the essence

Well, I must admit I did end up with prostatitis when I was younger (22).....but I didn't know that was a possibility at the time (was reading Mantak Chia books)....

I learned to fix that issue by using self-massage of the prostate...

However, another thing that is important is learning to isolate each of the different muscle groups that are involved....not only the PC and anal muscles (anal muscle contraction is for mulabhanda and the energy pump up the spine), but the muscles of the prostate itself, as well as some of the muscles that flex the penis...

On the flip side of muscle contraction is muscle relaxation.

This is equally as important - there is in fact a method for those with prostatitis and related conditions in which the patient is trained in special relaxation exercises for those muscles and have seen marked improvements.

So the trick is in gaining identification of and isolation of the various muscle groups and then once you can identify, not only strengthen, but also relax fully...

also, there is fine control of the smooth muscle of the urethra, vas deferens, etc. - usually smooth muscle is outside of most volitional control, but anything can be learned

• Like 2

Well, I must admit I did end up with prostatitis when I was younger (22).....but I didn't know that was a possibility at the time (was reading Mantak Chia books)....

I learned to fix that issue by using self-massage of the prostate...

However, another thing that is important is learning to isolate each of the different muscle groups that are involved....not only the PC and anal muscles (anal muscle contraction is for mulabhanda and the energy pump up the spine), but the muscles of the prostate itself, as well as some of the muscles that flex the penis...

On the flip side of muscle contraction is muscle relaxation.

This is equally as important - there is in fact a method for those with prostatitis and related conditions in which the patient is trained in special relaxation exercises for those muscles and have seen marked improvements.

So the trick is in gaining identification of and isolation of the various muscle groups and then once you can identify, not only strengthen, but also relax fully...

also, there is fine control of the smooth muscle of the urethra, vas deferens, etc. - usually smooth muscle is outside of most volitional control, but anything can be learned

yes I can relate to the isolation of certain muscles. but not to use them solo, rather then having all at my conscious proposal.

when you work with your behind (and I admit I never did) beautiful things happen in terms of how "grounded" you feel and better stability you get. this is great! also you feel more "man"

I am currently just confused about how you would handle the immense (!) pressure that pushes the ejaculate out of the penis. It seems to me that muscles alone can not perform such a tightening. The energy is so great.

think of it like when your bladder is bursting - that's a hella pressure but your pc muscle should be able to hold it.

takes training.

Try stopping in mid-piss with your pc muscles and then restarting the piss again.

The diaphragm muscle is also the biggest muscle in the body from my understanding and when the qi moves out of the lower tan tien it turns into fluid - to get it back into the lower tan tien you rely on deep fast hard breathing with the diaphgram - so I use the horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground.

But the initial stopping is pc muscle.

Hint: Anal Breathing Qi-Gong requires a synchronization of pelvic inhaling expansion with gluteal muscle contraction against the tailbone during exercises (or sex, too.). That is, inhale with low-abdominal expansion and exert a light pressure toward your bladder, while (or followed by) contracting your gluteal muscles against your tailbone and anus. You will feel your anus sucking air in.

I think he means reverse breathing - pelvic inhaling and low abdominal expansion is reverse breathing I think.

yeah he says horse stance also!

It is very important to switch the nervous reflex control form the PC muscle to the tailbone muscle,

Yeah that's for the parasympathetic sublimation I think.  nope...

gluteal muscle contracting against the tailbone nerves is to stimulate spinal nerves, both parasympathetic and sympathetic sensory and motoring.

Umm full lotus helps.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZtoQv6V0rePfArrgbPxvWQ

His butt breathing vid gets an age confirmation.

haha.

male ejaculation control training - computer voice.

In the horse-riding stance,  the pelvic floor (perineal) muscles  including anococcygeus muscle, ischiococcygeus muscle,  pubococcygeus muscle (or PC muscle), iliococcygeus muscle, ischiocavernosus muscle, and superficial transverse perineal muscle are stretching and the prostate, seminal vesicles and bulbourethral glands are fully relaxing in the expanding pelvic cavity. This will help you last longer. Contracting the gluteus maximus muscles against the tailbone,  ischiococcygeus muscle, and anococcygeus muscle will generate you a fake orgasm surge via  parasympathetic nerves S2-S5 to calm down your sympathetic nerves in the hypothalamus, and deactivate the sympathetic nervous orgasm/ejaculation generator inside  the autonomic reflex arcs of  the Disc L1-L3.

Besides, exercising the pelvic floor muscles will stimulate the local androgen receptors to turn cholesterol into androgen hormones, such as DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT, with the liver P450 enzymes, in addition to elevation of the testicular (or ovarian) function. Thus, the pelvic floor muscles function as a powerhouse of sexual energy.  This is Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoists image the acupuncture points Hwei Yin 會陰 and Chang Qiang 長強 as the hot buttons of sexual energy. Realistically,  the entire pelvic flood muscles do work!

fascinating stuff.

Gluteus maxima is biggest muscle...

As far as the impulse of ejaculation/pressure and whatnot, once a certain phase is reached, it is essentially the point of no return. It won't matter what muscle you clench or point you put pressure on...far better not to reach that point

Edited by Songtsan

1. Calm the mind with naturally breathing for several minutes, partially close the eyes, put the tongue against the palate, focus the mind on the forehead between the eyebrows.

2. Inhale air through the nose stepwise, expand the abdomen, as termed pumping and holding, in an interval of 2 - 5 seconds, for 8 to 20 times up to the maximum capacity of the lung, and move the mind to down to the navel.

3. Hold the breath, start to move the expanded abdomen downward by contracting the upper abdomen, as the pressure gradually builds up against the bladder and prostate gland, and move the mind to the prostate gland area.

4. Contract the anus and exhale air through the mouth slowly, while moving the mind slowly from the prostate gland area, along the spinal cord, up to the forehead.

5. Repeat 2-4 several times.

NOTE:

1. In Step 4, a man should experience a hot energy flow, called Chi, rising up from the prostate gland area, along the spinal cord, to the head.

2. During intercourse, Step 3 is the most important one; he should hold the breath as long as he can and apply pressure to the bladder and prostate gland area with the maximum contraction of the upper abdomen and the maximum expansion of the lower abdomen. It will knock down the sensitivity of the penis and eventually numb it as it is ready for surgery.

3. It requires practice for 2 - 10 weeks to notice its effects on the sexual performance.

Next time, when you go peeing, practice this tailbone muscular exercise: Lift your ankles up (like wearing a pair of 4-inch high heels), exert a pressure on the bladder to expel your urine flow out, and then squeeze your butts against your tailbone to stop your urinating flow.

To prolong sexual intercourse,  don't train your prostate nerves for an automatic response to sexual stimulation. Load your thrusting forces or body tension on your knees, legs, shoulders and hands and contract your tailbone muscles.  Let testosterone burn into DHT in the tailbone muscles to build the somatic reflexion there and to heat up the tailbone for the ultimate recycling of sexual energy back into your spinal cord and brain.   Grow your tailbone muscles with DHT! why not? The tailbone nerves will automatically respond to sexual stimulation - the trick of Sexual ChiKong Intercourse!

For Male multiple orgasms without ejaculation, you has to train the muscle near the tail bone (I call it the tail-bone or coccygeal muscle), instead of the prostate muscle between the anus and scrotum, for emulation of self-contraction at a rate of 1.25 cycles per second. The coccygeal nerve and the acupuncture point GV-1 on the Governing Vessel are the bridges to couple a part of sexual energy (orgasmic waves) back to the spinal cord and the brain. Periodically contracting the tail bone muscle will generate a pleasure wave back to your brain via spinal cord to fool your brain. If you can train it to automatically contract, you are in the business. at least, It can help you delay the ejaculation orgasm.

concerning moving the energy of the genitals into another area:

I believe that the best sort of practice for this is basically a variation of the Glenn Morris Inner smile.  This technique has been posted on this forum before by Santiago Dobles. 

The full practice can be found here:  http://thedaobums.com/topic/9719-dr-morriss-secret-smile-breathing-basic-kap-1-giri-for-the-tao-bumbs/

Here i will quote the relevant part by Glenn Morris.

The primary part that will allow you to move the feeling of orgasm around is the part labeled ecstacy.  The first two states simply prepare the body for the energy flow by opening the channels.

Once you can feel this orgasmic ecstasy then begin running the microcosmic orbit with this energy.  Instead cultivating a sense of power with the orbit (as it is commonly presented), cultivate the sense of loving, orgasmic ecstasy.  Breath in loving orgasmic ecstacy, and breath out loving orgasmic ecstasy.

Once you can circulate the loving orgasmic ecstasy in the mco begin circulating it through the whole body.

I recommend Taoist secrets of love  and Healing love through the Tao, as well as Awaken Healing Light of the Tao By Mantak Chia 

These books contain various other applications of orgasmic energy. 

They contain techniques for semen/ ovarian retention.  It also contains technical discussions of cultivating full bodied orgasms and orgasm at specific points.  The Healing Love through the Tao book contains techniques for stimulating the various glands and organs through nipple and chest massage, which could allow people (primarily directed at women, but works for men as well) to direct a orgasmic concentration of energy to a variety of points. 

The only part people have trouble with typically is the forceful blocking of semen flow through external pressure on the perineum.  Ignore that part.  It really only comes into play if people haven't learned the real techniques in the book anyways.

Here's a link concerning a person who had success with Chias works on this subject.  http://thedaobums.com/topic/2568-semen-kung-chi-kung-and-crown-center-orgasms/

This is a relevant quote by xenolith on the subject.

I don't necessarily know what everyone means by sublimating, but that sounds pretty sublime to me. 

Chia also discusses in his book Taoist secrets of love using the scrotum as a diaphragm (along with the perineum and anus)  to pump the semen up into the various body cavities, such as the cavities containing the organs, or the hidden valley in the brain. 

When done without arousal this technique produces a cooling effect, with arousal this technique creates a valley orgasm/ tantric orgasm.

Love and Light

Tony

Edited to fix typos

Such a wall of text, I didnt even read it in the first place. But well great that I did now. Of course this does not work because the pressure I have built up was way too much muscle cramping.

I knew that it required much more intelligent use of relaxation.

What I have experienced by breathing up the aroused energy, is an actual aroused feeling in my head. Which was not difficult to perform, but simply took time. I believe half an hour to 45min. You forget time when doing this anyway because it is so pleasant. And we all know that forcing such things wont work and you end up frustrated.

Greatly appreciated for posting this text!

I intuitively knew that you first needed a certain energetic connection (in the form of aroused energy as refered here to "boiling" or "slow boil") in order to connect greater quantities between bottom and top. See it like "lubricating the pipe".

Surely to be continued.

PS: Also I have noticed due to my false sitting posture ( I am sure many have inbalances due to our "modern day lifestyle".. ) the back muscles of my right side are not yet funcitioning properly as they should. But it's on the way of becoming better and better. Also isolation of certain muscles around the perineum were basicly not existing on the slouched side.

PPS: And on the otherhand I know that all of these mechanics that took the guy around 10 years to achieve are natural evolution when our energy have the chance to rise up to the crown all by itself. The desire is simply wanting to know one's true self and transcending this human confusion and living from a higher place of mastery. This is all it takes. The rest what needs to be done will be presented as "challenges" in order for change to take place. Allowance.

Edited by 4bsolute

Sign in to follow this