Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

No Religion

there is a pause between "all things done boringness" and another act. When this moment is reqocnized it gives the ability to still your mind or enter that pause at will. Then from there can practice empting the heart.

edit: took out the rant

Edited by allinone

you ask the wrong question

Right and wrong are based on principles.

Principles are different in distinct individuals.

What are your principles?

1 + 1 = 2 .. is "right"

1 + 1 = 3 .. is "wrong"

would you agree?  or not?

• Like 1

My principles are totally awesome.

• Like 1

1 + 1 = 2 .. is "right"

1 + 1 = 3 .. is "wrong"

These are not principles, but examples of mathematical rules that cannot be applied to the quality of my questions by definition.

1 + 1 = 2 .. is "right"

1 + 1 = 3 .. is "wrong"

These are not principles, but examples of mathematical rules that cannot be applied to the quality of my questions by definition.

Mathematical principles can certainly be applied to concepts of "right" and "wrong".  Failure to recognize this is a failure of logic at the most basic level possible.

• Like 1

Mathematical principles can certainly be applied to concepts of "right" and "wrong".  Failure to recognize this is a failure of logic at the most basic level possible.

Mathematical rules cannot be applied to judge the quality (right or wrong) of my questions. Failure to recognize this is a cognitive problem of yours.

Edited by Cheshire Cat

Mathematical rules cannot be applied to judge the quality (right or wrong) of my questions. Failure to recognize this is a cognitive problem of yours

No one is judging the quality (right or wrong) of your questions.  However, I will go ahead and judge your behavior here as simple petulance.  I realize you wish to appear knowledgeable, but you have failed.  Perhaps it would be best to examine the nature of your motivations rather than abstractions of which you have little to no knowledge whatsoever?

No one is judging the quality (right or wrong) of your questions.  

Anderson did it in this thread.

I asked him about his principles to understand what kind of questions he expected.

You replied to that question directed to him which imply your willingness to take his arguments as yours.

However, I will go ahead and judge your behavior here as simple petulance.  I realize you wish to appear knowledgeable, but you have failed.

Since you consider yourself capable of realizations, I sincerely hope that you will somewhat realize that the absence of reason, logic and meaning in your posts could be best directed in playing with your children rather than talking with me. :)

Perhaps it would be best to examine the nature of your motivations rather than abstractions of which you have little to no knowledge whatsoever?

I don't claim absolute knowledge, but a certain amount of reason and logic... These means are the tools that intelligent people use to show if the argument is correct or not.

I would be glad to receive replies that could show me where I'm wrong, but I got just an improper quote from Nagarjuna and no explanations whatsoever.

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

I would be glad to receive replies that could show me where I'm wrong, 

Well, Ive already made that reply - specifically, regarding the concepts of "right" and "wrong".  See above.

• Like 1

Well, Ive already made that reply - specifically, regarding the concepts of "right" and "wrong".  See above.

Yes, you did: it was something like this

AqOj9Ar.gif

Edited by Cheshire Cat

Sign in to follow this