Aaron

Just a reminder to those seeking enlightenment...

Things go wrong when you try to do right.  Then again, they also go wrong when we do nothing and generally the most wrong when we don't give a damn and act selfishly.

I think when things go wrong, when trying to do right, its usually because I pushed too hard, was too emotional and too attached.  Without those factors, I think doing right would generally work out better. 

• Like 3

Doing something wrong is the best way to do it better later on. Plus, sometimes one cannot help doing wrong, because boundaries are meantt o be discovered and crossed. If one hits a boundary one might feel like one did something wrong, when all you did, figuratively speaking, was hit a place where a different strategy is needed.

I get really caught up in saying the right thing, doing right by this and that, often so much that just doing something the wrong way would have been tons better than to get stuck doing something just right.

Right and wrong have no absolute or intrinsic practical value without their relationship to goals, methods, strategies, just like "worse" and "better", thats my opinion at least. And their implied judgemental value, that one is better just because its right is terrible. Makes everyone mess themselves up along with each other.

I'm wrong all the time, even when im right, thats just the truth of it.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth

Lately my life has been very chaotic and I'm finding it hard to be compassionate and understanding, but hopefully, if I can give up this idea of right and wrong, of knowing something, maybe I'll be able to get by on ignorance. 

Life is a treadmill that chooses it's own speed. You either run at that speed, try too hard and stack it, or just do as much as you can and drop off when you need a breather. Chaos is when you think you can beat the treadmill. You try so hard for no reason at all only to find that you missed the sight of all the beautiful ladies around you, haha. That is ignorance. Unknowing is doing what you can, without concern. You may have to back off every so often, and that's fine. It's your 100% that you know you can do in that very moment, not the 100% that you think you do when you consult the image of superman in your mind. In giving yourself some space you also give yourself to enjoying the ride. It's anything but ignorance.