voidisyinyang

Commodity Fetish of Folk Taoism as Late Capitalist apocalypse

exorcism I think is for real - but the church itself needs to be exorcised.

Fr. Malachi Martin affirmed: Satanism has been practiced in the Vatican...

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978 

http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ALord%27s_Prayer#Relation_to_Egyptian_Prayer_from_The_Coming_Into_Day_.28Book_of_the_Dead.29

The Lord's Prayer is actually from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

“The Book of the Dead promised resurrection to all mankind, as a reward for righteous living, long before Judaism and Christianity embraced that concept.”

- "Christ in Egypt" 376

Robert Price:

Second, for Egyptian influence to have become integral to Israelite religion even from pre-biblical times is only natural given the fact that from 3000 BCE Egypt ruled Canaan. We are not talking about some far-fetched borrowing from an alien cultural sphere. The tale of Joseph and his brethren is already transparently a retelling of Osiris and Set. The New Testament Lazarus story is another (Mary and Martha playing Isis and Nephthys). And so is the story of Jesus (Mary Magdalene and the others as Isis and Nephthys). Jesus (in the “Johannine Thunderbolt” passage, Matthew 11:27//Luke 10:21) sounds like he’s quoting Akhenaten’s Hymn to the Sun. Jesus sacramentally offers bread as his body, wine as his blood, just as Osiris offered his blood in the form of beer, his flesh as bread. Judas is Set, who betrays him. Mourning women seek for his body. The anointing in Bethany (“Leave her alone! She has saved the ointment for my burial!”) is a misplaced continuation of the women bringing the spices to the tomb, where they would raise Jesus with the stuff, as Isis raised Osiris. In fact, Jesus “Christ” makes more sense as Jesus “the Resurrected One” than as “Jesus the Davidic Scion.” In the ritual reenactments, three days separate the death and the resurrection. Jesus appears on earth briefly, then retires to the afterworld to become the judge of the living and the dead—just as Osiris does.

Osiris is doubly resurrected as his son Horus, too, and he, too, is eventually raised from the dead by Isis. He is pictured as spanning the dome of heaven, his arms stretched out in a cruciform pattern. As such, he seems to represent the common Platonic astronomical symbol of the sun’s path crossing the earth’s ecliptic. Likewise, the Acts of John remembers that the real cross of Jesus is not some piece of wood, as fools think, but rather the celestial “Cross of Light.” Acharya S. ventures that “the creators of the Christ myth did not simply take an already formed story, scratch out the name Osiris or Horus, and replace it with Jesus” (p. 25). But I am pretty much ready to go the whole way and suggest that Jesus is simply Osiris going under a new name, Jesus,” Savior,” hitherto an epithet, but made into a name on Jewish soil. Are there allied mythemes (details, really) that look borrowed from the cults of Attis, Dionysus, etc.? Sure; remember we are talking about a heavily syncretistic context. Hadian remarked on how Jewish and Christian leaders in Egypt mixed their worship with that of Sarapis (=Osiris).

Third, Eusebius and others already pegged the Theraputae (Essene-like Jewish monks in Egypt) as early Christians, even Philo the Jewish Middle Platonist of Alexandria) as a Christian! Philo and various Egyptian Gnostic sects experimented with the philosophical demythologizing of myths such as the primordial Son of Man and the Logos. Philo equated the Son of Man, Firstborn of Creation, Word, heavenly High Priest, etc., and considered the Israelite patriarchs, allegorically, as virgin-born incarnations of the Logos. All, I repeat, all, New Testament Christological titles are found verbatim in Philo. Coincidence? Gnostic texts are filled with classical Egyptian eschatology. Christian magic spells identified Jesus with Horus. It seems hard to deny that even Christians as “late” as the New Testament writers were directly dependent upon Jewish thinkers in Egypt, just like the Gnostic Christian writers after them. And if the common Christian believer saw no difference between Jesus and Horus in Egypt (or between Jesus and Attis in the Naasene Hymn), why on earth should we think they were innovators?

http://www.robertmprice.mindvendor.com/reviews/murdock_christ_egypt.htm

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 2

Regarding post #22 (ISQ)

Thank you for the response.

I find most interesting the leaving the forest/jungle and climate changes... my understanding is that the world was once all tropical? a type of paradise...which would have been abundant in sweet, hydrating fruits (humans are high % water).

My understanding is that the fall of man is in moving away from tropical fruits and beginning to eat meat, the "forbidden fruit"

It may be that we only need to return to our original diet of tropical fruits.

I know I have had my highest experiences and even bliss when mono-fruit fasting. Clarity of mind, all senses.

I have to extend this further... a box of mangoes daily would be nice, with other tropical fruits... this would have been perhaps our natural environment.

It has been shown that both meat and wheat aggravate mental illness, schizophrenia and so on.

So this trance dance may be to counter the affects of meat consumption.

Is it any wonder all spiritual/ religious traditions at their highest levels advocate vegetarianism?

The music examples were very good thank you, I particularly liked:

Audio Example 33: The River Herlen. Mongolia (The Silk Road: A Musical Caravan, Smithsonian Folkways 40438, track 18).

Audio Example 45 :Vetar Vee. Bulgaria (from Bulgarian Village and Folk Music, recorded by Ethel Raim and Martin Koenig)

I also believe in complementary opposites.

1 + 1 can equal 3 with complementary opposites.

What you say about salt I have found to be true. Very noticeable after fasting. It is a poison and also dehydrating... used in the past for drying and preservation. Not good for a water being. Interesting also often water is shown as a medium between Spirit and Earth.

The Japanese likewise practiced various dietary abstentions: nikudachi from meat, shiodachi from salt, kokudachi for abstention from the Five Cereals and hidachi or from cooked food (Blacker 1999). Japan’s famous sages, such as Ryosan retired to Mt. Kimpu eating only leaves, or Yosho who diminished his intake to a single grain of millet and then ceased altogether and vanished only to be seen flying like a “unicorn or phoenix” (Blacker 1999). The Japanese have a specific practice, “tree-eating” or mokujiki, to help give up the cereals which consists of eating berries, bark or pine needles. Blacker mentions, Mokujiki Shonin, the Saint Tree-eater, which is applied to ascetics since medieval times. I have been unable to find examples in China of a similar level of cultic devotion as is found in Japan, where people pray to Koshin-sama for protection with attendant koshin cult and cult monuments (koshin-to) of veneration. These innovations seemed to have appeared in Japan in the 16th century and represent a fusion of monkey, koshin and Mountain Deity folklore into a religion rather than the social festivities of the past (Ohnuki-Tierney 1989). This may well indicate a formal religion centered on liberation from corpse-demons that evolved from an austere Daoist observance in China to a festive occasion in Japan and then finally into a folk-religion. Therefore ritual devotion can be said to be one method of ridding the Worms. The above mentioned techniques of Li Shaojun, who taught Han Wudi (141-87 BCE) the "method of worshipping the furnace and abstaining from cereals to prevent old age” (cizao gudao quelao fang) demonstrates a more devotional form though existing in China as well.

https://sites.google.com/site/delawareteasociety/yoked-to-earth-a-treatise-on-corpse-demons-and-bigu

Do you have further historic/ Daoist information on salt?

I believe a lot of the world problems can be solved through dietary changes... and battling the corpse worm demons that create unnatural craving and decay which they feed on.

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

ISQ

In fact I have found the exact opposite based on my energy readings - that - well things I won't share but I know when a person comes back from Church their energy has been brought down in frequency. haha. Church is much more of a meat market than anything else.

exorcism I think is for real - but the church itself needs to be exorcised.

Request for further sharing. It is mostly apparent though I think.

Some kind of vampirism?

I do not believe in freedom of religion... freedom of religion and religious tolerance lead to for example Christian infiltration and destruction of Pagan Europe, as the saying goes "give them an inch and they will take a mile".   ... Witch burning, Ancient Pagan libraries burned to the ground, building over sacred sites (ongoing) etc... These human and animal sacrifice cults (Judeo-Christ-Islam) are a mind virus (physically and meta... parasites feeding on decaying flesh driving madness in humans)

Ancient Greek Pagan Hesiod said once Aphrodite (love and beauty) was worshiped, flowers, fruit on the altar ... before the "unspeakable slaughter of bulls, and blood drenched altars".

Middle Eastern religions now dominate the thinking of most of the planet. Perhaps from the demonic gateways they have opened through animal sacrifice rituals... what Wilhelm Reich would call Deadly Orgone Radiation.    ... generally called "Satanic" yet practiced openly as a "religious practice"

A Brahmin said Kali Yuga began with the slaughter of bulls/ the sacred cow.

It is funny when people use "Western" (Christianity?) to mean European?

When these "Western" things in origin have nothing to do with Europe or Europeans.

As much as the Chinese have with Christianity... 100 million in number now... yet has nothing to do with Chinese, physically, culturally, spiritually.

1000 years from now will we say that China was always Christians? and that Christianity is it's culture and religion?

Or will we say Christianity was like a virus and corrupted the Chinese? destroying it's spiritual roots and cultural identity.

And the added trap in Christianity "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." 2 Timothy 3:12

Reinforcing the virus when people question them worshiping human sacrifice, Christ being killed for their sins... not unlike other animal blood sacrifice rituals.

It is interesting how much Christian symbolism etc is infiltrating/ infesting Japanese anime etc... subtle programming techniques?

Only indigenous religious practices should be allowed publicly. 

For example Christianity would not be allowed in China etc... t
Neither in Europe.

Christianity is part of the the globalized junk fast food Capitalist apocalypse

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/27/chinese-police-eaten-endangered-giant-salamander-banquet

This article exposes a critically endangered animal as the focus of a local elite banquet with the media taking the photo being attacked.

The government says they will crack down on shark fin eating also.

Sharks are facing extinction now due to the shark fin eating.

Tigers - tiger what?

yeah tiger penis soup.

https://news.vice.com/article/china-outlaws-the-eating-of-tiger-penis-rhino-horn-and-other-endangered-animal-products

Rhino horn. All "outlawed"

along with elephant ivory.

Obviously this trend - is not limited to the Chinese.

The beaver furs were key for French lady hats in Europe in the 17th to 19th century.

Commodity fetish - Sushi is another great example.

Tiger skin rugs for yogis.

There are tiger farms in China for tiger skin rugs, tiger penis, etc.

But the "legal" sale of tiger parts is a great way to hide the illegal sale.

There's just a few thousand wild tigers left.

Tigers in the wild could go extinct in our lifetime - very easily.

Just think about it - humans take for granted these indicator species but this is it folks.

Sharks, tigers, etc. It's not just them but the whole ecological balance - the global temperature average has not changed within 1 degree over thousands of years.

A delicate balance.

So Taoist alchemy is based on sublimation of life force energy - which is the basis for religion to get rich - in the West it's called the Protestant Work Ethic.

Professor David Palmer in his tome Qigong Fever documents how this body sublimation training was the key for the Chinese government to channel the energy of the people for quick Westernization as industrialization.

So now China leads the world in carbon dioxide. The U.S. still leads "per capita" but overall china leads for current out put.

So then we have qigong masters who charge a lot of money for their spiritual healing and teach this healing energy - but at the same time it's a global business with a late-capitalist focus - bourgeois - airplane traveling - high energy use.

In other words it's not much different than folk Taoism eating endangered animals because they have unproven healing effects. Maybe eating a giant salamander really does have healing properties.

Meanwhile the real ecology is being destroyed while we pursue our personalized longevity tactics for spiritual happiness using tactics and means - cars and airplanes and fancy hotels to attend conferences, etc. for qigong teachings.

It would seem that the Qigong Fever really is the best example of the commodity fetish for the fastest latest development of global capitalism - the best way to sublimate your energy for personalized success to save up money to spend it better for materialistic happiness.

The sushi craze for example - we all know seafood is great health food for Omega-3 and vitamin D and cholesterol and zinc, etc. but the fact is that tuna is going extinct, cod is going extinct and just now the Pacific sardines are crashing.

Sushi is even common now in India - it is truly a global craze health food.

We are eating the ocean to death - literally in a generation the main fish foods are facing extinction.

For tantra people need to eat more meat for more jing energy but the main soy source for pork in China is from the Amazon distributed by Cargill, the world's largest private corporation. Most people have not even heard of Cargill nor know anything about it. I have researched it - but what's even the point of sharing the information. Do Chinese know they are eating soy -fed pigs from a Minnesota-based private corporation that buys up and promotes the destruction of the Amazon rainforest? haha.

It's a crazy late-capitalist global economy.

We want to be spiritual and to be more in line with Nature and it would seem Taoism is a great way to do that - but in actuality Taoism is driving this craze to eat and use medicinal health foods from species that are going extinct!!

It's the great contradiction of what I call the "trajectory of tantric technology."

learning about this giant salamander is kind of like the final straw that broke the camel's back.

I haven't read the links but am totally in tune to what I am saying.

My last martial arts teacher was a father figure to me...then I snapped out of it and realised it's all about "him"

And with Taoism...the problem is the "ism" Somethings then become a movement, and then things are let slide due to dogmas and organisations agendas. Just like any other religion.

I will practice, but only on the grounds that I am still going along my own path :) For me, that has also included not eating meat or wearing animal skins...even if the Taoists tell me it's ok...for me, it isn't.

• Like 1

I have a Chinese friend in Beijing who is in her late twenties, highly-educated, wealthy, vegetarian, Buddhist-vows-taken on Mt. Wutai, student of New Age "music healing" with piano and crystal singing bowls, house smells constantly of burning sage used to cleanse auras and chakras, studied "classical" Chinese medicine with a Daoist doctor, is a sometimes-practitioner of something called "universal light yoga," a Japanese flower arrangement instructor, who invites any shaman or medicine man/woman who passes through Beijing to her home for tea... etc.

In January I went to her place for a visit. She proudly held up her new necklace for me to see:

"Look, so-and-so gave me a new Maitreya Buddha necklace! What do you think?"

Well, first things first, So-and-So just so happens to be the proprietor of a very upscale vegan restaurant in Beijing, as well as a chain of lucrative "natural beauty" salons, and is reputedly a highly-achieved spiritual master of some sort who hasn't been able to bear the taste of meat since early childhood. So I was a little surprised by what I saw, and could not help myself from immediately asking, my face no doubt contorted by confusion, "uh, is that ivory!?"

"Yes--wow, you have a great eye!--isn't it beautiful!?!"

"You do realize that the elephants are about a hair's breadth from being wiped from the face of the earth, right? And that it's only getting worse as China gets wealthier... right?"

Of course her face fell, but I think half the reason they still keep me around in places like this is that's it's something of a breath of fresh air and/or a bit of a gag to have a guy visit every now and then who doesn't stand on the standard vacuous face-giving ceremony that illustrates most conversations, even those between good friends, in this country. She replied, "oh, well I hadn't thought about that," and quickly fished to depths deeper than even your average trawler must plumb in order to explain why a brand-new ivory Buddha necklace wasn't just about the biggest hotshitfuckdamn train wreck of moronity adorning any of the 21,000,000 + necks in Beijing that particular afternoon.

This friend of mine, perhaps a bit high off of all the positive vibes in that Maitreya pendant shooting into her heart chakra, as well as all that damn sage smoke, is convinced that the world is in the process of being woken up by 2012 energies and that we're just around the corner from some great awakening that's being engineered by invisible spiritual guides who've all descended onto Terra Firma to reboot our third eyes and turn the earth into some sort of indigo child Pure Land.

Well, hell, I suppose anything is possible, or at least that's what we're supposed to believe, anyway.

But in this case I kinda just find myself seeing things the way Drew does. But that's cool. If the world's gonna go up in flames, at least I can watch the fireworks while sipping on a Tiger Dick frappe and having my auras cleansed by silk- satin- and linen-draped babes who're still so drunk off those 2012 vibes that, far as they're concerned, the Pure Land is already here.

Namo Maitreya Buddha.

Hahaha! This is excellent.

Probably the strangest "commodity fetish" is the Freudian argument that saving money for capitalism is based on the ability to hold in your shit.

At first I thought that was some sort of joke but - you know how money is equated with manure - but then I discovered that children who are sex abused much more frequently have a condition where they hold in their shit.

Why would they hold in their shit? that is the only way they can have some sort of control over their bodies - to protest their horrendous condition.

So think of that sex abuse writ large - applied to the planet as a whole. Basically with capitalism and the commodity fetish - people buy food and trinkets and they store it up in their houses - without any real value or use - it just sits there and wastes away.

Much like the shit in people's intestines. People should have at least 2 bowel movements a day - one in the morning and one at night.

I know for me I do the active standing "moving of yin and yang" exercise to activate the bowel movement before meditating before going to sleep.

So I mean - you bend the knees and when the legs start shaking it pushing your sympathetic nervous system to opposite extreme of parasympathetic relaxation - causing a spike in serotonin - and this is what activates the bowel movement.

Just like "getting the shit scared out of you." - same response - a flood of serotonin. That way you are lighter to run away.

But no - the commodity fetish is the opposite - see how long you can store up your shit.

And why? You can't take it with you when you "run away" - when you die or flee some predator, etc.

I guess people have been so domesticated that they don't need to "run" from a predator and so they don't think about death much at all.

Meanwhile - International Labor Organization just put out a new report that there's about 20 million slaves in forced labor in the world right now.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/slave-made-goods-now-available-freezer-section/#.VScnHKq0ZeU.twitter

This is a good new podcast story on modern forced labor slavery.

It's quite common in Pakistan, Burma, Mali, India, but even in the U.S. there's forced labor.

About 2/3rds of forced labor is in sex trafficking - you know those "massage parlors" with the curtains all over the windows. Forced labor right there in your city!

So what's going on here? Basically modern humans are just like chimpanzees with the males as gangs of raping war-mongering shit-slinging primates.

And so the commodity fetish is what? It's really a neurotic reaction as a kind of systematic post-traumatic stress disorder - people are cowering and stewing in their shit as the last possible means to have some sense of power.

Of course in a sensible culture modern humans would not shit in their drinking water. Asia used to compost all their human manure. In contrast Rome shit in their drinking water and so Rome had to build huge aquaducts to bring in clean drinking water. Instead of exposing how stupid it was to shit in the drinking water - remember we can fetishize our shit and store it up in our most valuable commodity - the commode with drinking water! Yeah instead of pointing out that stupidity people are taught to rave over the genius of the aquaducts. haha. Hilarious.

Yeah and then there's all the prison labor in the U.S. - privatized prisons providing slave labor for the masses.

Yep - McDonald's uses prison labor!

On and on.

Since advertising is tax-deductible then the more we are lied to the less taxes we have for general welfare - education, healthcare, etc.

It's a brilliant mind-control system. there used to be a 94% tax on the highest incomes - about above $370,000 a year in present terms - according to Richard Wolff economist.

https://www.linktv.org/programs/richard-wolff-alternative-solutions-to-capitalism

So with qigong - ideally you can lower your need to eat food. Qigong masters will eat just one meal a day - vegetarian - and even then fast one day a week.

You know what qigong master Yan Xin said about this? That if people in the U.S. learn how to do this bigu it would cause the corporations to freak out too much about losing food business sales.

Indeed - but even more so - since we live in a commodity fetish society - then even the life force energy of people are commodified. People eat fast food - lots of beef, etc. because it provides a cheap (highly subsidized agri-business) source of calories for lots of jing energy. People are judged based on whether they have strength through jing energy in the U.S.

The weak are attacked while the strong are favored - the victims are blamed in the U.S. And so the weak desperately eat lots of fast food beef to build up their jing energy - or pork, etc. Meat is increasingly popular now world wide for this very reason - to compete in the capitalist commodified society because each person is a commodity that must be able to have energy to sell to the owners of the production system. the workers are fed upon.

The training for qigong masters - as I mentioned requires no salt in advanced levels - besides fasting, etc.

This is also found in the Amazon - the energy shamans there go on a no-salt diet and a diet high in serotonin - fish and bananas. But also Women must be UNSEEN for at least one year, preferably three.

But that's considered "sexist" in the modern commodified society. Instead men need to have energy - to be "powerful" to impress the females - and so eating beef is more popular now than ever.

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/4/7/cowspiracy_as_california_faces_drought_film

50% of the water use in California is from dairy and beef production. California was made into the Dairy state based on huge tax subsidies from the Reagan revolution in the 1980s - before that Wisconsin was the Dairy state of the U.S - Wisconsin has some 13,000 lakes.

Now think about it - are you the weakling on the beach - getting kicked around and losing his girl? Or are you the Governor of California - a handsome Hollywood actor that becomes President - like Reagan or body-builder Arnold.

In other words - just as body builders use steroids - California was artificially "pumped up" with water to make more beef to make more "manly men" - in an area that does not have that much natural water!

In other words the jing energy was fetishized - and for what? for maximizing male ejaculation as dopamine addiction. Camilla Paglia's tome "Sexual Personae" based on her professorship in Classical Studies traces a closeted homosexual structure to Western civilization. The men are not real men - they are addicted to ejaculation and are fetishized as ejaculation slaves - addicted to dopamine.

That's the real driving dynamic for the commodity fetish behind capitalism and so it signifies a failure in real Taoist training. So instead of focus on real celibacy you get all this "male multiple orgasm" focus - I remember when I mentioned this to someone at the University and he pointed out how popular that book was in the gay community that he was a part of. haha.

https://books.google.com/books?id=s_KxhuShJSEC&pg=PA164&lpg=PA164&dq=wisconsin+was+the+dairy+state+and+now+california+is+the+dairy+state&source=bl&ots=xgGz3yuH2Y&sig=UcNFxUTstKoeGMmvQp9ZxXtiXig&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gy4nVZzmHIKCsAW28YDwBA&ved=0CD4Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=wisconsin was the dairy state and now california is the dairy state&f=false

Sacred Bull, Holy Cow: A Cultural Study of Civilization's Most Important Animal

By Donald K. Sharpes

So I discovered that the word GOD has the etymological root of GOTT meaning BULL.

It's amazing that Karen Armstrong's book a history of God - does not even give the etymology of the word!!

Brahman also means Bull as God.

Hathor was the Goddess as Cow of Egypt.

And so in hunter-gatherer cultures it is the female who does the gardening because of the inherent female "yin chi" connection to Earth energy while the male is the hunter based on solar "yang chi" energy.

But in Western culture the Male RAPES the EArth by doing the farming - doing the female's job - and rapes the earth using a metal plow. The intensify animal production then spreads plagues.

The only way to solve the problem that arises from the raping males is for them to spread through warfare and so the genocidal cow culture spread across the earth, documented in Alfred Crosby's Ecological Imperialism book.

And so - again what do we have here - intensified manure - cows produce a huge amount of shit.

It "smells like money" - and the men are raping the Earth meanwhile as the "garderners" - the female job. The men have completely lost connection with their role of shamanic solar "yang qi" healers.

Instead the ability to store up shit is glorified as the commodity fetish - in fact it is the secret of religion as the basis for capitalism.

Capital refers to Cap as the number of heads of cattle a man owns to signify his wealth.

The ultimate “commodity fetish” is money as “filthy lucre” – in other words Western
civilization is based on repressed shit. Nonwestern cultures recycle shit as humanure to create
sustainable organic farming for thousands and thousands of years. Doug Henwood, the
structuralist economist, addresses this commodity fetish of money as shit very well:

By classical psychoanalysis money is gold, and gold is transformed shit, and
exchange relations, sublimated rituals of the anus. …And the infantile roots of
thrift are perhaps most interesting of all. Freud notes the rich associations
between money and dirt found in folklore and everyday language….The
accumulation of money is a sublimated urge to retain feces for the very pleasure
of it, and the production of commodities is the psychic derivative of the expulsion
of feces….The psychological equivalence of dirt and money is suggested by the
low social status of bankers in premodern times….(Modern usage confirms the
link of debt with both sadomasochism and the sacred: “bonds” impose conditions
known as “covenants” on debitors.)520

Of course civilization is based on the dopamine sex energy addiction – from alcohol, nicotine,
salt, caffeine, sugar and even grains (with their high sugar and opiate levels). The issue here is
the electromagnetic mind-heart energy is still stuck in the lower chakras so it is repressed and
then the electromagnetic energy is subconsciously projected onto objects as an oppressive
expression of this repressed lower chakra extra electromagnetic force. Since it (the
electromagnetic consciousness) is stuck in the lower chakras then it is projected as sexual
attraction or as fear or as anger or worry – the lower emotions. This “commodity fetish”
projection is in contrast to the natural emotion of blissful peaceful love from the electromagnetic
brain-heart bliss of real consciousness (the electromagnetic powers of the third eye pineal gland).

520 Doug Henwood: Wall Street: How It Works and for Whom (Verso, ), pp. 226-7.

It is false that vegetarian/ vegans are weak... you are playing into the hands of the very thing you denounce.

Mindful vegans eating whole fresh organic fruits and vegetable are the healthiest people on the planet... some of them are glowing with radiance.

Vegan Olympic and World Arm-Wrestling Champion ~ Alexey Voevoda

Vegan World's Strongest Man Record Holder Patrik Baboumian http://www.greatveganathletes.com/vegan_athlete_patrik...

Vegan Ultra-Marathon Champion Scott Jurek http://www.greatveganathletes.com/scott_jurek

http://consciousnourishment.org/.../6-raw-foodists-over.../

Agriculture (animal) leading cause of deforestation + other
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/

5 Haunting Photos: a Bird’s-Eye View of what Factory Farms Do to Our Land.
http://www.elephantjournal.com/.../5-haunting-photos.../

Earthlings - Full Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuQ-J04eLQ

I'm talking about jing energy not muscle.

You can build muscle but burn out your jing energy in the process.

For example the qigoing master said that after mid-40s a person shouldn't lift weights too much because they will burn out their liver energy. But then if they have a diet high in cholesterol I don't think this will be a problem.

Jing energy is from cholesterol which creates testosterone.  Eggs are a good source of jing energy from all the cholesterol.

If you eat fruit you get tons of energy but it is fructose that activates the vagus nerve.

That fructose energy can be used to build muscle simply from the fructose causing enough energy to work out.

But having fructose energy is not the same as having jing energy from cholesterol.

We can make cholesterol naturally in the body from prenatal jing energy.

My point is that capitalist society through the male ejaculation addiction burns off that prenatal jing energy very fast.

That is why the masses depend on fast food to replenish the cholesterol for jing energy.

Certainly if a person lives a disciplined focus training on weight lifting they can avoid the mis-use of their jing energy and so a vegan diet will be good enough for them. I was mainly vegan for 15 years and I had a vegan diet when I did my intensive qigong training and then I went salt-free also and finally just a half glass of water total for 8 days.

The thing is that building muscle is not the same as building chi energy.

Chi energy is built from jing energy and jing energy is the foundation for strength.

Muscle is a type of stored chi energy but in reality chi energy is much stronger.

But the reason there are so few qigong masters is because qi energy is based on complementary opposites.

Yin qi energy is female because it activates the vagus nerve for female internal orgasms.

That's why females are yang internally because at orgasm they don't ejaculate and so the female can have orgasms over and over and thereby build up the yin qi energy.

This is why for males in sports they are taught traditionally not to ejaculate before the fight, etc.

In actuality for qi training - there has to be strict celibacy for at least three months just to build up the yin qi energy - and that is before the real male yang qi energy!

So qigong training is much more difficult than weight lifting.

Yes a pure diet will make it easier to build up qi energy - but only if your prenatal jing energy is still strong and even more so - only if you can maintain and not lose your prenatal jing energy.

Now keep in mind that the more you build up your qi energy the more females will be attracted to you to take your qi energy. Why? Because the qi energy again automatically activates their internal orgasms which they can have over and over again - unlike the normal modern male.

But since our modern culture is based on male ejaculation addiction the typical female and male perv think that if they are attracted to a male they need to get the male to ejaculate in order to get that male's energy. This issue goes all the way back to the Greeks of Platonic philosophy which was dominated by homosexuals whereby the older males would suck off the young male's energy - quite literally.

So for example in the original human culture - which is 90% of human history! The young females were not allowed to eat the mainstay food which was a very fatty nut. Why? Because the young females were already developing their strongest jing energy - and so by keeping them from eating fat this prevented the females from getting pregnant too early. When the young females menstruate they are considered to have the strongest jing energy or N/om energy - and so they are equated with a Male Eland Bull - why? Because the Male Eland Bull has the most fat and muscle and so the most jing energy - just like a female at her first menstruation.

In contrast - consider what the Saami do to the male reindeer - the Saami will chomp on the testicles of some of the males to partially castrate the males. Why? Because then the don't produce the semen for reproduction and so they don't chase after the females to reproduce. The typical male reindeer - strong and muscular will still almost kill himself and sometimes kill himself just chasing after the females and trying to compete to reproduce. So by chomping on the balls of some of the males - their energy is naturally sublimated and so they are actually stronger and by not trying to reproduce these males are the only ones to have the energy to stomp through the ice (caused by melting snow from global warming) to get at the lichen that is otherwise inaccessible frozen under the ice. So only by creating celibate reindeer are they strong enough to enable the rest of the tribe to access the lichen to eat to survive the winter.

At the same time when the males trained to be qigong masters - the males fasted for a month and also would restrain from eating meat. But they did this only in an environment away from the females. For example before the males go hunting they stay away from the females for 3 days - why? To build up their jing energy so they can convert it to qi energy and the qi energy then attracts the animals - just as qi energy attracts the females. haha.

So diet is based on these jing energy cycles. The most common reason there is failure in the qigong training is that it raises the very passions that have to extinguished in order to build up the yin qi energy enough to get to the yang qi state of energy. So before the yang qi is activated - what happens? The male is chased after by the females who suck up the yin qi energy for their own internal orgasms. haha.

For example in Chinese culture we could argue that even the "white male" has been fetishized as a sex commodity. We see the same in European culture with white Europeans going to Africa for the sex trade - for example in Gambia the prostitution of black males to European white females is a main source of "hard currency." I personally know people who were involved in this trade - one African man I met serviced German males as his "career."

My old high school buddy made a documentary about this on white males being a commodity fetish - and ASian females being a commodity fetish for white males. Of course he caused a lot of back lash by white males against him. But at the same time he questions how much of this is from asian females chasing after white males?

https://vimeo.com/16445338

So for example when we consider the obesity epidemic - it's really caused not by meat but by corn syrup - a fructose ingredient - that is vegan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF8N8zBKz3w

Soy is a great vegan food - yet it is also the cause of the Amazon rainforest being destroyed and tofu soy is a very strong estrogen source for males.

Also the synthetic estrogen carcinogenic hormones are causing testosterone levels for Westernized males to plummet - so the "techno-feminist" movement is literally killing off the modern ejaculation-addicted male - by essentially turning him into a female.

This is not too strange when we consider that at conception the developing sex organ is always female - the clitoris becomes the penis. And for females with very high testosterone levels their clitoris is as big as a penis - female weight lifters on steroids get 3 inch long clitoris and female hyenas have very strong testosterone levels and so have 5 to 7 inch clitoris.

Yet if a male is actually building up qi energy then their is "retraction" of the sex organ because it is not used at all to make reproduction fluids - instead the fluids are ionized into chi energy. The cholesterol that creates testosterone and dopamine is then converted into serotonin and oxytocin and melatonin. But in contrast the typical modern male converts the dopamine to cortisol when he ejaculates.

Because of vegan corn syrup Obesity is a global epidemic - spread by Westernized monocultural farming.

Edited by Innersoundqigong

These vegans are winning strong man competitions... they have strength.

This man is 78 years and a vegan body builder  http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/will-this-78yearold-vegan-bodybuilder-make-you-reconsider-your-diet-9049699.html

I think weight training is good mental training, learning to go beyond the limitations of the mind. Consciousness over matter.

I have only seen "wholefoods" vegans going from strength to strength... people in their 50s saying they feel like they are 20 years old again... some even saying it is the best they have ever felt... having a lifetime of illness until that change.

In my opinion Soy is not good and unnecessary.

It does appear the male population is being feminized, for government perhaps this means easier population control... when men are just as concerned about make-up and shoes as women are (in general) / encourage consumer/ capitalist behavior... social engineering.

And yes, high fructose corn syrup is poison. 

The ideal is to be as close to Nature as possible / Wholefoods

"Whole foods are foods that are unprocessed and unrefined, or processed and refined as little as possible, before being consumed. Whole foods typically do not contain added salt, carbohydrates, or fat."

//

I agree with sexual obsessions, inverting the Life-Force Energy.

I am practicing celibacy and believe ideally sex should only be for pro-creation in a Space of Love.

That with celibacy the heart opens? and being in this field/ divine energy goes way beyond anything experienced in sex as it is today. People are only experiencing shadows and believe it to be the peak experience. They believe you are losing out on something, sacrificing pleasure... yet I think eventually you gain everything... so to say.

For me this is now naturally arising.

I do see it as one of the vices of Man and Woman keeping people bound/yoked to the Earth.

Can women take this energy without sexual intercourse?

Are their guards against this?

I believe one can reach a perception being in the presence of woman and not losing that energy in lustfulness.

We have to make the Tree of Life which opens with Divine, Eternal, Glorious Fruits... unlike the inverted which only brings self-destruction, decay etc.

Interesting you mention fasting. I am on day 2 now having maybe 500ml of pure water a day so far.

I think celibacy helps with fasting.

What is the Taoist Manual you refer to when speaking about salt etc?

In a show called Supernatural, leviathan/("demonic") entities started a program to make humanity fat and docile... so they could harvest/ eat them... 

similar to what "humans" do to cows.

People will say...oh these leviathans are evil... haha

Can women take this energy without sexual intercourse?

Are their guards against this?

I believe one can reach a perception being in the presence of woman and not losing that energy in lustfulness.

We have to make the Tree of Life which opens with Divine, Eternal, Glorious Fruits... unlike the inverted which only brings self-destruction, decay etc.

Interesting you mention fasting. I am on day 2 now having maybe 500ml of pure water a day so far.

I think celibacy helps with fasting.

What is the Taoist Manual you refer to when speaking about salt etc?

Of course females can take the energy - so can males - but females are much more effective because they don't have to ejaculate like the perv male.

As for opening up the heart - there is what is called false fire of the heart - the heart's fire - that is the yin qi energy that goes out of the eyes.

So if a female picks up your yin qi energy going out of your eyes that activates her vagus nerve. This will happen automatically if you have your yin qi energy built up from celibacy.

I just finished 4 months of celibacy but I was chased after by females very strongly.

This is also tied into the lunar cycle - so the first full moon after the EQuinox is the strongest and that is why fasting is recommending during the full moon.

I forgot about this and also not to eat salt - since salt shuts off the conversion of the dopamine to serotonin - instead salt causes increase of stress cortisol from the dopamine.

Similarly sugar does the same it spikes cortisol levels - just as with ejaculation. So you get dopamine increase and then cortisol.

So the thing is that a person has their subconscious yin qi energy stuck in their sex center and so they are attracted to the yin qi energy for vagus nerve increase in dopamine at first.

After that eye contact is made then there are certain techniques used - the vibrating of the leg or pumping the leg -  is the main technique. But staring into the eyes also. Of course sometimes a female will just resort to other visual cues - it's called "female display behavior" by the primatologists - if you store up your yin qi energy then female humans also go instinctively into female display behavior which usually means presenting their backside to you. But also it means other display behavior - for example the breasts can literally suck up yin qi energy to bring a female to orgasm.

So if a female does those things to you - also the voice is how the jing energy is expressed so the female uses her voice to transmit her jing energy which then sucks up your yin qi energy. Her jing energy is yin jing and the yin qi is yang jing energy.

You can read the details in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" - which also states about how salt should not be eaten for advanced training.

So my point is you can open up the heart but it is still the "heart's fire" from yin qi energy. Only when you focus on the Emptiness can you really build up the yang qi energy and again that is why qigong masters are so rare.

Just talking about this stuff then goes against the real training since it is not focused on the Emptiness - but modern Westernized males are so mind-controlled that even the problem is not known enough.

• Like 1

I'll go do a set of bench pressing 2 plates - 225 - to sublimate my jing energy to Empty out the mind again - that induces the Quick Fire breathing - deep fast breathing that turns the fluid back into qi energy. When the qi leaves the lower tan tien due to thinking about reproduction then it turns back into fluid.

• Like 1

With female Asians and male whites it does seem white male commodity, most of the white males that engage this are generally unhealthy.

I know of a Chinese woman who is a match-maker between Chinese women and white men.

there is apparently an obsession with lighter skin in China... maybe they are thinking about children with this.

Apparently they say white men treat them better too, they probably also want a "western" lifestyle + money + citizenship.

I wonder how Chinese men feel about this.

I think we should all be at peace with who we are and where we come from.

As for opening up the heart - there is what is called false fire of the heart - the heart's fire - that is the yin qi energy that goes out of the eyes.

Hmm so I have to transform this...

sometime ago I did read half of Taoist Yoga (at your mentioning of it, it is very good) I was reading a few things at the time though and lost track of it. Will have to start over and finish it this time.

I have noticed these female displays at times..sometimes very overt... like basically as you said

Another recently in casual conversation rubbed her breasts momentarily seemly unconsciously... so your mention of that is interesting too..

yep did the Quick Fire bench press and then cleared out some money from the intestines.

Now I'll do "Moving of Yin/Yang" standing active to work the legs for similar sympathetic extreme to opposite parasympathetic rebound serotonin.

Then small universe full lotus meditation.

Yeah I work in a Chinese immigrant community so I get that same treatment - until they discovered that I'm really just an low-paid worker like the other immigrants there. haha. Also I only work part-time. But still when my energy is stored up - they don't care about the money - because money addiction is based on the original dopamine sex addiction.

• Like 1

Instead the ability to store up shit is glorified as the commodity fetish - in fact it is the secret of religion as the basis for capitalism.

Capital refers to Cap as the number of heads of cattle a man owns to signify his wealth.

The ultimate “commodity fetish” is money as “filthy lucre” – in other words Western

civilization is based on repressed shit. Nonwestern cultures recycle shit as humanure to create

sustainable organic farming for thousands and thousands of years. Doug Henwood, the

structuralist economist, addresses this commodity fetish of money as shit very well:

By classical psychoanalysis money is gold, and gold is transformed shit, and

exchange relations, sublimated rituals of the anus. …And the infantile roots of

thrift are perhaps most interesting of all. Freud notes the rich associations

between money and dirt found in folklore and everyday language….The

accumulation of money is a sublimated urge to retain feces for the very pleasure

of it, and the production of commodities is the psychic derivative of the expulsion

of feces….The psychological equivalence of dirt and money is suggested by the

low social status of bankers in premodern times….(Modern usage confirms the

link of debt with both sadomasochism and the sacred: “bonds” impose conditions

known as “covenants” on debitors.)520

:D

best thread

and yeah meat doesnt have anything to do with good, except for some additional jing energy as mentioned and other questionable possibilities, like protection from spirits (??? just some randomness)

but has everything to do with bad, and the negative bodily response and consequences probably wouldnt fit in a page

you wouldnt wanna sacrifice your precious body resources, just for the sake that you can ejaculate into a woman few more times a day. be it through your penis or your eyes haha

Edited by Lth

ISQ,

What would you say is the difference between a water fast and a dry fast (/mostly dry fast)?

i think one is for expelling feces, and the other is for storing them like a late-capitalist money fetish !

sorry, but ISQ is probably detecting bullshit somewhere else, as we speak.

i tried to answer, but dont know how good that was :D

Yeah so the secret about the dry fast - is that it is not so much about anything "dry" - rather you create water through the yang qi energy - as a kind of reverse electrolysis. I guess people call that the ambrosia, etc. but it is water that forms in the center of the brain and then flows down through the roof of the mouth. I figured that the strong electromagnetic energy was fusing hydrogen and oxygen somehow.

So then it's a matter of purification - you are in a bigu state and so any nutrition is also created alchemically and the body goes into immortal breathing also which means that even oxygen through the lungs is not really needed because the top of the head, the centers of the hands and feet are pulsating with electromagnetic energy - and these pulsations then directly create the chemicals needed for the body.

• Like 1

So then it's a matter of purification - you are in a bigu state and so any nutrition is also created alchemically and the body goes into immortal breathing also which means that even oxygen through the lungs is not really needed because the top of the head, the centers of the hands and feet are pulsating with electromagnetic energy - and these pulsations then directly create the chemicals needed for the body.

The pulsations do not "create" the chemicals, but amplified harmonics are certainly involved in the process.  As we all know, there is a geometry to energetics which favors certain configurations over others for certain endeavors - and the functioning of the endocrine system reflects this.  What Drew is describing is the state where energetic alignment becomes obvious, even to the average person.  There is a subtle (but very physical) light transmitted through the eyes, and most notably, the pheromones released from the skin do not decay and deteriorate either - which means that such a person has a much different "body odor" that smells like flowers or other pleasant aromatics, instead of the common armpit/foot effluents.  It is akin to the way a baby smells - but instead think of that being fully matured in an adult.  It is what human pheromones are actually supposed to smell like, in the fully operational sense.

• Like 2

Geometry is the problem in the West - because of the materialistic idealism that defines infinity with irrational magnitude - so there's a lot of New Age b.s. about geometry.

I'm talking about "formless awareness" which can not be seen - so no it's not geometry - but yes it does create vibrations based on complementary opposites.

Science has some theories on this - sonofusion is one - you get auto-cavitation of water from ultrasound - and the 2-D collapse is faster then the 3-D spacetime creating a mini-black hole/white hole as a spacetime vortex which emits energy hotter than the sun and also sonoluminescence.

So that model is backed up by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's research on quasi-crystal water aligned with collagen, and the microtubule research of Stuart Hameroff - both have evidence from other scientists showing the quantum proton superconducting resonance - again "vibrations" indeed that via proton conductance create new chemicals.

There was a Bigu academic conference organized by Dr. Rustom Roy and the peer-reviewed science journal published research - documenting qigong practitioners going months without losing any nutrition and so the scientists, after documenting qigong master Yan Xin affect gamma rays - increasing gamma rays as a byproduct of his healing qi - this must be the path for bigu.

In other words yes the "vibrations" of gamma rays do create new particles and yes qigong masters have been shown to increase gamma rays as a byproduct of their qi energy.

Yep - qigong is pretty amazing stuff.

• Like 2

It reminds me of sound and creation... or sound/ vibration proceeding matter.

Would you say there is a connection between sound, light and consciousness?

Through sound we should be able to manifest (nutrients for one) ... consciousness proceeding sound maybe what you call inner-silence? pure-awareness?