Junoberries

new here and have questions

Recently I have become Taoist and have been practicing kungfu under the tutelage and guidance of a master who lives quite a distance from me. for the last little while I have been undergoing a strange and beautiful transformation into this new and mindful existence. 
from what started with me spouting bagua has become a point where I am seeing angels and I am not sure what to make of it as I am not the only one seeing them.
after finding a discussion here I have been inclined to join and post hoping to get answers to some very deep questions. 
it seems I am not the only one experiencing this sort of happening recently. 

to tell a bit more of myself. I study the shaolin arts and go around through my world wearing rainbows and giving out brightness as if it were nothing to me to do.
I have seen more and more lately that the little things I do bring others much joy in their day. 

it has been a strange and beautiful journey for me that has brought me here. 

is it clear what changes are happening in the world that can be bringing about such good and love? 

what is happening to me? 

• Like 6

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. You will find no shortage of advice and guidance here and I am pleased for you that all of the changes you are undergoing are so positive..

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

Recently I have become Taoist and have been practicing kungfu under the tutelage and guidance of a master who lives quite a distance from me. for the last little while I have been undergoing a strange and beautiful transformation into this new and mindful existence

from what started with me spouting bagua has become a point where I am seeing angels and I am not sure what to make of it as I am not the only one seeing them.

after finding a discussion here I have been inclined to join and post hoping to get answers to some very deep questions. 

it seems I am not the only one experiencing this sort of happening recently. 

to tell a bit more of myself. I study the shaolin arts and go around through my world wearing rainbows and giving out brightness as if it were nothing to me to do.

I have seen more and more lately that the little things I do bring others much joy in their day. 

it has been a strange and beautiful journey for me that has brought me here

is it clear what changes are happening in the world that can be bringing about such good and love? 

what is happening to me?

Congrats on finally "taking the red pill," meeting your mentor & crossing the threshold on your own personal Campbellian journey.

398px-Heroesjourney.svg.png

Good luck though...as you still got a wayyyssss to go!  The "fun" has only just begun! :D

monomyth.jpg

So, buckle up and "enjoy" the RIIDDDEEE!!! B)

delta-bb-2.jpg

:ninja:

Edited by gendao
  • Like 4

Welcome to the forum :) and thanks for the diagrams there gendao, they are interesting to read and look at now and again for reference.

• Like 2

What you will find here may help guide you... however for you to fully comprehend you must find a way for yourself to make sense of things.

In general though, we all emit and attract like minded things, people, and beings ( angels included ) to ourselves through the forces that are the immutable laws of gods creation ( people call these spiritual laws ).  

I would consider you quite fortunate, for the presence of angels if they really are angels can only mean that you are radiating good vibes....

There is a flip side possibly, which may or may not be true.... through certain magical means, angels can appear as delusions broadcast by nefarious spiritual people...( sorcerers )... this is probably most defintely not the case if you are a happy go lucky person.  However, it is important to not jump to too many conclusions before being able to see what is going on.

She hasnt said anything since april.

Maybe the "Angels" got her !! ;)

still alive, needed the air sickness bag and I am doing alright though recently i was removed from my home for seeking mental health help. I had since been living in women's transitional housing to stay out of homelessness and ontop of it escaped two guys yesterday who were carrying a 500 tab lot of gabapentin... apparently "let's talk" means "i'm bringing a friend and we are going to try and rape you." 
first rule of the 72 forms of shaolin? when in danger run in a jiffy. my escape led me to the most fascinating of places... 

while their backs were turned i happened to slip up ahead of them behind a sign and saw a door to a gift shop so i took the chance being that i was no longer in line of sight...
i slipped out the back of the gift shop into a museum and up the stairs past the ticket register into of all things a hall filled with Buddha statues. it was amazing! best part, being a woman in distress I did not get in trouble from security. all in all my angels have been great guides! I thank them. 
the guys who tried to date rape me must have thought they had a ghost on their hands, I disappeared without a trace while they were arguing with eachother... 
either way yes I have been alright. just taking another phase in my journey. 
the exceptional news is that I am surviving nicely and practicing bagua daily! 

Edited by Junoberries
  • Like 1

I send you my love, and am very thankful you escaped those guys,

into a hall full of buddhastatues.... you won't forget that one in a jiffy.

Bes

I send you my love, and am very thankful you escaped those guys,

into a hall full of buddhastatues.... you won't forget that one in a jiffy.

Bes

Thanks Snake :)

the experience has me a touch rattled still but we both know that cool heads prevail :) 

my safe plan now is to stay in safe areas where there are crowds of people and avoid the person who has been working to coerce me from safety. I informed security at the public library where I spend my time and travel with friends often. 

when I cant then keeping a keen eye out for Mo (i know him by first name)

is always a good way to avoid trouble. I would have called police but that would mean bringing more danger as he obviously has gang connections if he's able to get a 500 lot of daterape pills. right now all i can do is bide my time wisely and watch.   if i call the police now they will know who phoned them and come after me.   "He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious." :Sun Tzu

Edited by Junoberries
  • Like 1

still alive, needed the air sickness bag and I am doing alright though recently i was removed from my home for seeking mental health help. I had since been living in women's transitional housing to stay out of homelessness and ontop of it escaped two guys yesterday who were carrying a 500 tab lot of gabapentin... apparently "let's talk" means "i'm bringing a friend and we are going to try and rape you." 

first rule of the 72 forms of shaolin? when in danger run in a jiffy. my escape led me to the most fascinating of places... 

while their backs were turned i happened to slip up ahead of them behind a sign and saw a door to a gift shop so i took the chance being that i was no longer in line of sight...

i slipped out the back of the gift shop into a museum and up the stairs past the ticket register into of all things a hall filled with Buddha statues. it was amazing! best part, being a woman in distress I did not get in trouble from security. all in all my angels have been great guides! I thank them. 

the guys who tried to date rape me must have thought they had a ghost on their hands, I disappeared without a trace while they were arguing with eachother... 

either way yes I have been alright. just taking another phase in my journey. 

the exceptional news is that I am surviving nicely and practicing bagua daily!

Congrats on passing through the "Belly of the Whale" and embarking upon your own "exciting" rocky "Road of Trials." :lol:

Belly of the Whale

The disappearance corresponds to the passing of a worshipper into a temple—where he is to be quickened by the recollection of who and what he is, namely dust and ashes unless immortal. The temple interior, the belly of the whale, and the heavenly land beyond, above, and below the confines of the world, are one and the same. That is why the approaches and entrances to temples are flanked and defended by colossal gargoyles: dragons, lions, devil-slayers with drawn swords, resentful dwarfs, winged bulls. The devotee at the moment of entry into a temple undergoes a metamorphosis.

Allegorically, then, the passage into a temple and the hero-dive through the jaws of the whale are identical adventures, both denoting in picture language, the life-centering, life-renewing act.

The Road of Trials

Once having traversed the threshold, the hero moves in a dream landscape of curiously fluid, ambiguous forms, where he must survive a succession of trials. This is a favorite phase of the myth-adventure. It has produced a world literature of miraculous tests and ordeals. The hero is covertly aided by the advice, amulets, and secret agents of the supernatural helper whom he met before his entrance into this region. Or it may be that he here discovers for the first time that there is a benign power everywhere supporting him in his superhuman passage. The original departure into the land of trials represented only the beginning of the long and really perilous path of initiatory conquests and moments of illumination. Dragons have now to be slain and surprising barriers passed — again, again, and again. Meanwhile there will be a multitude of preliminary victories, unretainable ecstasies and momentary glimpses of the wonderful land.

Where you are now effectively working your way up through blockages along your body, starting with your root chakra (and correlating with kidney/bladder meridians and those approximately running from your waist down). 

Your Root Chakra – Survival, Trust, Safety, and Family Loyalty

The Root Chakra is found at the base of your spine.  This is your foundation. The basic issues associated with the root chakra are instinct, safety, survival, grounding, family, security, boundaries, and new beginnings. The body parts associated with the root chakra are coccyx, anus, large intestine, adrenal glands, back, leg, feet and bones.

You will find family wounds and tribal beliefs are stored in the body in this area.

Since your energy flows up, if your energy is blocked in this chakra it is limiting the flow of energy in your body potentially impacting your health, success in relationships or with money or in your career.

Here are some questions to ask yourself, answer them honestly to see if you are blocked in your first chakra.

1. In what areas do you not feel safe?

2. In what areas do you feel there is not enough?

3. In what areas do you feel like you have no control or choice?

4. Where are you missing healthy boundaries?

5. Do you trust that life supports you?

6. Do you trust yourself to make supportive, healthy decisions?

7. Are you able to easily make decisions?

Hence, you are now encountering survival issues with homelessness, family, safety & sexuality (attempted date rapes)...  These are typical for "spiritual seekers" - who must be careful to rectify these root bugs and not attempt to merely spiritually bypass them.  The key is to clear them out of your body...and they will then clear out of your life.  So, at some point (or anytime) soon, you will need to find healers and/or learn more self-healing practices...

I told you it could get hairy.. ;)

StayAlive-067.gif

But fortunately, you've made it through alright thus far...  Great new chapter & keep stayin' alive! :D

Edited by gendao

Congrats on passing through the "Belly of the Whale" and embarking upon your own "exciting" rocky "Road of Trials." :lol:

Where you are now effectively working your way up through blockages along your body, starting with your root chakra (and correlating with kidney/bladder meridians and those approximately running from your waist down). 

Hence, you are now encountering survival issues with homelessness, family, safety & sexuality (attempted date rapes)...  These are typical for "spiritual seekers" - who must be careful to rectify these root bugs and not attempt to merely spiritually bypass them.  The key is to clear them out of your body...and they will then clear out of your life.  So, at some point (or anytime) soon, you will need to find healers and/or learn more self-healing practices...

I told you it could get hairy.. ;)

StayAlive-067.gif

But fortunately, you've made it through alright thus far...  Great new chapter & keep stayin' alive! :D

good list of questions, very insightful information. clean clear and well stated.. 

hmmmmmmmmmmmm dealing with some blockages along the heart meridian and stomach meridians, the stomach issues may be equated to diet being a difficult challenge.  overall mental health as of late has been great considering! sleep issues are a concern but not too much of one. 

in terms of self maintenance, i have a pretty solid routine but have to consider my needs carefully. 

Thanks Snake :)

the experience has me a touch rattled still but we both know that cool heads prevail :) 

my safe plan now is to stay in safe areas where there are crowds of people and avoid the person who has been working to coerce me from safety. I informed security at the public library where I spend my time and travel with friends often. 

when I cant then keeping a keen eye out for Mo (i know him by first name)

is always a good way to avoid trouble. I would have called police but that would mean bringing more danger as he obviously has gang connections if he's able to get a 500 lot of daterape pills. right now all i can do is bide my time wisely and watch.   if i call the police now they will know who phoned them and come after me.   "He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious." :Sun Tzu

yep, reading your story that seems the best way to approach it, will you go to the police later on? 

I think your way of dealing with it, safe places, going with friends is indeed the best you can do now. I do not know bagua for myself but hear good things about it here. Shaking practice may  be good for you right now, to literally shake out the emotions that rattled you

Experiences like this are bad, don't try to be eh... ( my english runs out) I mean, don't push the emotions down, when you need to cry or scream or talk, do so. 

Phew !

It's after reading of experiences like yours Juno, that I realise how lucky I've been in Life (so far, anyways).

As I look a little "thuggish", most people try to avoid confronting / challenging me.

They're not to know that I secretly help out little old ladies, by getting stuff down from the top shelf of the supermarket.

(That's just between us, by the way).

A short, unassuming half-Chinese Grandmaster of Kung Fu I used to know, somehow always managed to avoid trouble. If it ever erupted, he'd left 15 minutes before. As he could sense the change beginning to happen. Stay Safe and may your Angels always watch over you.