Bruce Qi

"Energy orgasm - awaken your inner bliss" new book

Hey all , so my teacher has finally released his first book from BLISS-ENERGETICS.and  I thought a few of you guys and gals might be interested, especially as an alternative to all this retention business.

"ENERGY ORGASM - AWAKEN YOUR INNER BLISS "

A practical guide to full body energetic orgasm

I have been working with BLISS ENERGETICS for a while now and have had beautiful shifts of ecstasy and release ; it has really helped with my depression and anxiety not to mention helping me become fully orgasmic with out all this worry about retention.

When we practice Energetic Orgasmic Meditation ( E.M.O ) we generally enter into a natural state of retention without forcing the idea upon ourselves as the release of inner orgasm tends to take care of all our needs.

Here is the link

http://www.feedaread.com/books/Energy-Orgasm-9781785107078.aspx

if any of you would like to know more feel free to ask any questions ;)

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 1

I tried to order it but the publishers ordering process is so secure there is nowhere to enter in card info.  Unless I am missing something like you have to join first but that is not stated anywhere.

I tried to order it but the publishers ordering process is so secure there is nowhere to enter in card info.  Unless I am missing something like you have to join first but that is not stated anywhere.

Just had a quick peep , proceed to secure checkout is at the bottom of the main order box :)

It will be also be on amazon in about 3 to 4 weeks  , hopefully sooner,

TTB is not the place for an irresponsible joke as this.

You're right but nowhere is.  

Edited by tumoessence
  • Like 1

Just had a quick peep , proceed to secure checkout is at the bottom of the main order box :)

It will be also be on amazon in about 3 to 4 weeks  , hopefully sooner,

I did hit that proceed to checkout button then its says that I didn't enter payment info. Ha. I will wait.

Energetic orgasm is great . . . if it's a "valley" orgasm.

A "peak" energetic orgasm, on the other hand . . . seems like it has the potential to fry some circuitry. 

I think there's a good chance that cultivating a permanent, ongoing "valley" orgasm . . . could be a pretty comprehensive practice.

How does "bliss energetics" understand this (?)

Hi Lataif , thanks for getting this back on topic !

In Bliss-Energetics we enter into calm seas orgasm , this is a meditative state therefore  it does not trigger the sympathetic system but rather remains in the parasympathetic and this allows both receiving and release which is how it workls so good for depression and anxiety.

We remain in this state for as long as we need to and experience multiple inner orgasmic shifts through full body energetic orgasm. We also learn how to awaken the sacred spot which still remains open even when we are not in E.O.M creating a nice and warm inner feeling through out the day :)

• Like 2

Hello Bruce . . .

Good, very good. The distinction between a sympathetic orgasm and a parasympathetic one . . . is really useful here.

I've gotten into some discussions before about whether Yin and Yang themselves can be understood in those terms. Can't quite make it work 100% . . . but you can maybe learn some things if you try .

Edited by Lataif
  • Like 1

Hmm... so I'm mentioned in this book?  I'm curious now.

I do not have the epic abilities I had not long ago; menopause approaches and my prowess has faded somewhat.  I still am orgasmic when the situation calls for it, just not orgasmic all the time.

• Like 2

witch glad to hear from you and your update. The Yuan qi must have run out a bit on you - I had that happen from my internal vagus nerve climaxes also. haha. But anyway I'm just saying your energy level is not limited to "you" - you can be charged up by taking in "yin qi" energy - or meditating more to store it up. I did rely on a more dopamine diet to recharge my jing energy. But I prefer to recharge jing energy from meditation.

I'm sure you remember our serotonin versus dopamine diet debate and - here's the secret I discovered:

So the qigong master said my energy was actually going up the front of my spine and then I discovered that indeed fructose from fruit (high in serotonin) activates the vagus nerve and indeed the vagus nerve does bypass the blood brain barrier and when ionized enables serotonin to increase in the cerebrospinal fluid.

O.K. so with a dopamine diet - when you combine that with standing active qigong exercises - this pushes the sympathetic nervous system to its extreme, the wobbling vibrating legs - and this causes an opposite extreme rebound of the parasympathetic.

Now dopamine is parasympathetic - I know - but the thing is dopamine increases sympathetic hormones like adrenaline. So it would appear that the sympathetic is then an intermediary to the extreme serotonin from the parasympathetic rebound - which causes a flush of the colon.

And so the key difference with the standing active exercise is you get the sympathetic extreme first which by causing parasympathetic rebound then converts the dopamine to serotonin via adrenaline - and by doing so also causes the energy to go up the spine (and not up the front of the body).

So by going up the spine - it is doing so as Emptiness purification and sublimation - and so then actually increases your "yuan qi" energy.

Whereas normal "tantra" is motivated by lust and so you just get the dopamine parasympathetic - without the sympathetic extreme intermediary - and so there is no purification and sublimation of energy as an alchemical energy increase via serotonin.

Hmm... so I'm mentioned in this book?  I'm curious now.

I do not have the epic abilities I had not long ago; menopause approaches and my prowess has faded somewhat.  I still am orgasmic when the situation calls for it, just not orgasmic all the time.

I think he (my teacher) would love to talk with you if you would be interested ?

So to order from feedaread you need to create an account to get to a payment method page.  I did that I have since received the book which I think is really good.  It has had some techniques in it which are non visualization based which  I have intuited in the past and had incredible experiences with. But the book explains many more details to ones I intuited.  I think there is a lot of potential in this practice which goes beyond the hook that the word orgasm can create. I look forward to any material that might come out from this author.  (disclaimer) I have no connection to the author of the OP or of the book or to their school.

Edited by tumoessence
  • Like 1

well since you really didn't say anything about the content of the book - just that you like it - a disclaimer doesn't seem necessary because there's not much information in your post.

You like the book, and so therefore are feeding a kind of group frenzy for the book. But that frenzy isn't based on any actual specific content. haha.

Of course we don't want to give away the "secrets" of the book - then the author couldn't make any money.Bu

t this is a forum for free information exchange.

So you're saying we should buy the book if we want to find out the goods. haha.

• Like 1

Well shoot.  I took a quick read and don't feel too qualified to share the goods accurately. But let's see. It's a very pithy book and gives background into the brain as the largest sexual organ, but for me the main focus is in using the breath or I should say how the breath's movements can target different areas of the lower dan tien or "earth center" to awaken an energetic erotic feel.  Starting with the abdominal breath that we all know and love, that pressure is directed to different parts of the lower abdomen to sensitize and awaken the energetic feeling. All this is brought to fruition in awakening the sacred spot and developing a calm seas orgasm or valley type of orgasm.  Then many details are given as to different circulations in the body to unlock the body's higher energetic potential.   I really am convinced of the healing potential of this type of work and as a way to create a foundation for higher energetic, spiritual practice. Not that it's necessarily directly related, but  I think when I can feel deep in my being that OK I got this, my sexual longing is completely fulfilled within myself, then I can be much more relaxed in my relationships and can simply let go to a greater extent to focus on whatever practices I seek to master.  

• Like 4

yeah thanks for sharing.

I would just qualify - after years of psychic tantra practice - that any thoughts of reproduction cause the pineal gland - the Cavity of Prenatal Vitality (Yuan Qi) to shoot qi down the spine to turn your yin jing energy of the Ocean of Qi into reproductive fluid.

So to create the lower tan tien actually requires first of all emptying out the Yuan Shen - the light source of our thoughts - so that it focuses on the emptiness - the Pineal Gland - to fuse the yuan qi and yuan shen - and this flows down, via the tongue against the roof of mouth, the conception channel - called such since it originates at the Uterus - or what would be for men. See we are all born female but the clitoris turns into a penis for males and if a female has lots of testosterone from steroids the clitoris gets to be 4 inches long or for female hyenas 7 inches long from all their testosterone. And so anyway - what would be the uterus then is behind the navel - and the descending qi from the pineal gland - with the shen being visualized focused on the lower tan tien thereby ionizes the Ocean of Qi, the hormones, into creating more "yin qi" energy.

So that is the first step of practice - you fill up the lower tan tien - there will be what is called a full body orgasm - as a showering of yin qi bliss from the top center of the skull - when this happened to me it was a very happy surprise but then I read about it being described as a normal stage in the training and others here on the forum mentioned it also. It has not happened again - but the other thing to realize is that any lust energy exchange with another person causes you to also take in their yin shen spirit energy with their yin jing energy - in through your perineum - and so that lust shen information is then stored in your body as an energy blockage of yin qi and yin shen energy - like a possession.

• Like 3

Is there a website for this teaching (?)

I tried "blissenergetics.com" . . . and (LOL) found that website is for sale for 99 cents from godaddy..

Edited by Lataif

Hi tumoessence

Thanks for the review , I forwarded it to R.J and he wanted me to post this.

"Many thanks for purchasing the book and a big thank you for posting the first online review of the book which I am very happy to see is a positive and well written one.

I hope the practice of Bliss-Energetics E.O.M brings you a lot of happiness, peace and joy.

Best wishes

Ron James"

The Bliss-Energetics facebook is https://www.facebook.com/Blissenergetics.

Oh , I nearly forgot , would you mind if your review was posted on the Bliss-Energetics facebook page ?

Edited by Bruce Qi

Okay, I ordered the book from Amazon.com.

Now they just have to get some stock of the book in . . . so that they can fill my order.

I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about . . . 

• Like 1

Hey Lataif , they say that but it should still ship pretty quickly , don't know why they say that to be honest.

Let us know what you think when you get it ;)