So I had a weird extremely interesting experience a few months back. 

It was fall 2014 and I was sitting still meditating in my basement around sunset. During the meditation I came to a point where my mind become completely still and quiet. then something very bizarre started to happen. I started getting weird Visions in my minds eye. The first looked like a spaceship. the second a green goblin. the third was a dragon. the fourth turned into some type of abstract flowing river of colorful colors. the 5th was a purple skinned child with a crown. This went on with the visions changing to something else every 10 seconds for a little bit, They were very artistic and beautiful. then all the visions stopped. and all of a sudden something happened that I wont forget. a voice entered my mind that sounded completely different from my own inner voice that you hear in your thought process while thinking from day to day. It sounded trippy completely alien. and it was as loud as a person talking to you in real life. It said "Your on to us', keep going Premium.

earlier that day an hour or so before the visions started I was watching a video where a guy said. If your smart you keep God like insurance, 'I always pay my premium just in case'

So do you think its possible to send people telepathic messages either sound or visuals?

I want to remain skeptical and just think i was going crazy.........

But that voice sounded so very real it made me think some type of entity was sending me the visions and the voice at the end. 

Anyone have any experiences with Telepathy? 

I know if I'm really tired I will hear voices in my one ear and it used to freak me out, now I try and listen to what the voices tell me. I heard this happens when your on the verge of dreaming though. Other than that I don't think I've done any telepathic messages except from receiving energy and such.

Re:

-----

"So do you think its possible to send people telepathic messages either sound or visuals?"

-----

Yes.

I would say that it is a major form of communication among my family. More than telephones.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was fall 2014 and I was sitting still meditating in my basement around sunset. During the meditation I came to a point where my mind become completely still and quiet. then something very bizarre started to happen. I started getting weird Visions in my minds eye. The first looked like a spaceship. the second a green goblin. the third was a dragon. the fourth turned into some type of abstract flowing river of colorful colors. the 5th was a purple skinned child with a crown. This went on with the visions changing to something else every 10 seconds for a little bit, They were very artistic and beautiful. then all the visions stopped. and all of a sudden something happened that I wont forget. a voice entered my mind that sounded completely different from my own inner voice that you hear in your thought process while thinking from day to day. It sounded trippy completely alien. and it was as loud as a person talking to you in real life. It said "Your on to us', keep going Premium.

earlier that day an hour or so before the visions started I was watching a video where a guy said. If your smart you keep God like insurance, 'I always pay my premium just in case'

So do you think its possible to send people telepathic messages either sound or visuals?

But that voice sounded so very real it made me think some type of entity was sending me the visions and the voice at the end. 

To keep it brief:

1. Yes, all of us are endowed with telepathic skill, I think we have all thought of a certain person and the next second the phone rings and it is them, or likewise we feel someone looking at us, turn around and sure enough someone is staring at our heads (or in the case of the ladies, the derriere). It is surely a remnant of evolution, because animals have these so-called abilities.

2. It doesnt matter if there is a figure standing in your room, or a trifold torch floating in the sky outside of the window after a ritual, or a UFO, or a voice as clear as day, dont believe or trust anything, unless youre looking to become the next Joseph Smith. Examine it, dismiss it - as you have seem to done. Nice.

3. Take your own advice and remain skeptical! ;) This is actually one of the reason I prefer eastern teachers in many ways, a Golden Dawn or Thelema guy would say, 'why yes a blue man, blah, blah, blah, did you do the secret handshake, make an offering to Zeus, worship so and so God, do so and so godform, because surely you were in the sphere of Chesed, blah, blah, blah, while the Eastern teacher will say f@c that sh!t, keep it moving, ignore all of it - it's a trap :D

Edited by noonespecial
  • Like 3

Hearing voices is called psychosis

That's coming from regular psychological theory, but somewhat garbled....

hearing voices can be a part of having a psychotic episode, but doesn't need to be.

"but not when the voices are benign( not threatening) and not when clearly part of cultural upbringing."

(= DSM4 , off the top of my head.)

And some people have a clearly psychotic episode without hearing voices.

nothing is black or white.

• Like 1

Telepathy is very real and when it happens while wide awake it is at least at first surprising, disarming and very exciting.

The communication is identical to regular voice though the fidelity is better.

It is faster and more direct.

I have had very clear verbal communication in plain clear English with a cat, a dog and humans.

Some "telepathy" is much more thought form communication and not clearly telepathy - thought forms preceed all verbal communication and can be construed as a certain telepathy but when you engage in clear outright telepathy - you are standing there speaking with another but without verbalizing it externally. Their is no other difference with the exception that if you are asked a question, as soon as you think of the response the other person is receiving your answer/thought regarding their question.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

I get it. I disagree so I am a troll ?

I have heard voices, I have had psychotic episodes. I am aware that many people hear voices that are non-malicious too. There is a website where people discuss this. If you hear a voice it does not mean it is coming from outside ... and trust me I know VERY well how much it seems like it is external (I have experienced this first hand).

I also believe everyone hears voices and that it is simply a case of conscious focus to hear them. To some people it just happens naturally (trauma not needed).

I have yet to hear of any evidence of telepathy in any neuro study.

• Like 1

Telepathy in the sense of sending a thoughtform with the mind has been done and replicated.

Russia did experiments with throwing thoughtforms at photographic plates and they were able to get specific sent images.

Every major country has secret and not so secret funding of psychic research and investigation.

At least several employ it regularly with confidence, not ambiguous reluctance.

Edited by Spotless

You can influence peoples thoughts easily enough. There are plenty o illusionists capable of this feat.

The US also tried to get people to blow up goats with their minds ...

What is your point ? People research this stuff and come up with nothing much. There are numerous bizarre aspects of neural research that would blow most peoples minds that has evidence.

I just find it misleading to equate hearing voices with telepathy.

Edited by maldor

Re:

-----

"I have yet to hear of any evidence of telepathy in any neuro study."

-----

The book Distant Mental Influence, by William Broad describes several experiments. There are many other sources.

Is there anything that would make a "neuro study" somehow authoritative?

"Neurology" doesn't even understand what consciousness is, where it is, or why it happens.

-VonKrankenhaus

You can influence peoples thoughts easily enough. There are plenty o illusionists capable of this feat.

The US also tried to get people to blow up goats with their minds ...

What is your point ? People research this stuff and come up with nothing much. There are numerous bizarre aspects of neural research that would blow most peoples minds that has evidence.

I just find it misleading to equate hearing voices with telepathy.

You are the voice of the ignorant un-examined life that has not taken the time upon yourself to elevate your perception to a level that is beyond much more than your nose and others that replicate your tone.

People research this stuff all the time and also come up with much.

I walked with a case of salt on every step of my research, none the less, it bore fruit - far more fruit than I could ever have imagined.

And understanding that cannot be put into words - not because it is difficult and words are poor but because it cannot be transmitted into the ears of someone who has not done a great deal of meditation and transformation and at which point it is no longer necessary to convey the knowledge.

The cardboard life is tidy and seems to exude the confidence of a well assessed reality - but it is not even child's play - it is wallowing around in shit drenched in perfume and starched collars.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

well....eh, most of my life I've been living a cardboard life as spotless calls it.

But I've always been somewhat telepathic, first with my sister and later  with my son, I think a lot of mums are, but they soon loose that thread with their child, mysteriously my son and I have kept it up. I don't know how or why. 

Since i started doing qigong and a little meditating it has indeed become a bit more pronounced. But I've never had that as a goal, my only goal was to try to heal my body. And that still is the only 'goal' the rest of whats happening, just happens...

To me the only difference between me and other people is that I've always been sure, from small child upwards, that telepathy just works, just is, just like i can see, smell etc. That 'm just not very good at it...but other people laughed at me...

So with my own child, what was more logical way of communication..

My best friend did comment on it once...your sonny doesn't need to learn to talk ( he did have problems with pronouncing) because you always understand him  :D

The way of communicating with my teacher is interesting, saves time, and he can tell me things while being in the group that others don't need to know...but it does take getting used to and he is the one that is facilitating the process.

but I wouldn't say I'm really, telepathic, it just works sometimes, i mostly cant choose to use it. It just seems to happen when its needed.

Spotless -

If you merely wish to insult me then that is your choice. I find it very strange though given that you know next to nothing about me. Is the usual and acceptable behaviour on these forums ?

Vork -

There are numerous studies in neuroscience and few are very conclusive. Generally in the scientific community they do rely on a number of independant studies as you know.

There are many cases where simple lack of mathematic knowledge causes a stir. It is worth looking into the errors as well as what is expected. Usually the results that do not fit a theory show a glitch in the technique.

I am very open minded and also skeptical. In the past (recent past) in neuroscience scientists were advised to stay away from consciousness and religious type experiences because it could harm their reputation.

BES -

I am not here to belittle your experience, want to make that clear. How would you suggest providing evidence for someone in your position (not asking for it from you merely want suggestions that would help others know of this). My mother and sister also claimed to have something like this becasue my sister would answer my mother before she called her name several times in her childhood.

You are the voice of the ignorant un-examined life that has not taken the time upon yourself to elevate your perception to a level that is beyond much more than your nose and others that replicate your tone.

People research this stuff all the time and also come up with much.

I walked with a case of salt on every step of my research, none the less, it bore fruit - far more fruit than I could ever have imagined.

And understanding that cannot be put into words - not because it is difficult and words are poor but because it cannot be transmitted into the ears of someone who has not done a great deal of meditation and transformation and at which point it is no longer necessary to convey the knowledge.

The cardboard life is tidy and seems to exude the confidence of a well assessed reality - but it is not even child's play - it is wallowing around in shit drenched in perfume and starched collars.

Spotless -

If you merely wish to insult me then that is your choice. I find it very strange though given that you know next to nothing about me. Is the usual and acceptable behaviour on these forums ?

Actually it is not considered acceptable behavior and as a member of this forum you have a right to report it.  To do this copy "Spotless" post and then once you are in the editing box use "control c" to copy his post, return to his post and hit the report button, then paste your copy of his post in the report form, write your own comments and then submit it.  The Mods will investigate such reports as time permits, they are after all only unpaid volunteers whose time is a precious to them as yours is to you.

As far as I can figure out the "report" function only gives the thread, but not the specific post to the Mods, when they post about reports they always say to give a specific post reference, thus the procedure I outlined above.

Just letting you know about one of your rights as a member.

Just for clarity, reporting a post does not copy the text of the post being reported but does provide Moderators with a link directly to that reported post.

(I'll leave it to the reader's deductive reasoning skills to figure out why I've appeared in this thread...)

• Like 1

Its an interesting and controversial topic. 

I don't think Maldor was trolling either; more likely its just hard to read things in context without visual and audio cues.  His viewpoints seem fine. 

So, speaking of telepathy, why don't we let the bad vibe settle.   Anyone care to share specific stories?

Long ago I went from visiting a Yoga Ashram to a Orthodox Yeshiva.  I wasn't surprised telepathy came up at the ashram, but I was surprised to hear an older renowned rabbi talk about it.  He said we have so many voices going through our heads constantly that between 'look at this, look at that, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, what's next?' that we get messages like 'someone's going to call', 'someone's in trouble' but our minds are so busy that either miss or dismiss them. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Pretend you are wearing a blindfold, your ears are plugged, and are wearing  a body suit that cuts off connection to the world.

Take off the body suit and you can feel.

Come close to something that has fragrance and you can smell.

Put something in your mouth and you can taste.

Unplug your ears and you can hear.

Take off the blindfold, open your eyes, and you can see, if the conditions of the light are conducive to seeing.

Open your mind in the right ways and you will realize that the mind expresses itself in ways that are hardly private, allowing any who have taken off their blinders to see and hear what you express.

• Like 2

Hi Maldor,

I don't feel belittled and you put it very politely :)

I do understand your question, for the very reason that it's only a few years ago that I could have written your posts.

My telepathic bond with my son I belittled. Thought nothing of it. Or pushed the consciousness of it away.

But very strange things have happened in my life. And now I find I don't need to scientifically prove things anymore, even though I very much would like that scientific proof of that kind would become readily available.

But, as you say yourself, it's touchy subject, not much people want to research it.

as for proof of the bond that i share with my son, or my teacher. I can't. I cannot utilize that proces at will. And even when I could, it would be casuistic, not scientific proof.

I can make it anecdotal though, a funny story. I was camping and my son,  about twenty at the time was on the same campsite but with is own tent and things. He asked me whether he could eat with me and i said, oh well, that's okay. I went to the beach, i didn't now where he went. In the evening i thought, o, we forgot about timing...so i thought to him: "hey buddy, meals ready in half an hour". And started cooking. He was there half an hour later and asked me: mum, did you call me half an hour ago, I was reading a book at.... and it felt like you called me for meal.

but..it's only anecdotal...but when those kind of things keep happening, well...for me it's enough.

( and he is irked, because i can call him like that , but he can't call me  :P . But I've no idea how it works, it just happens. I suppose that both persons need to have that sensitivity and regularly use it together to develop it.

And i know how results from research can be misleading, about a lot of the pitfalls of research and statistics. But  for me, as a person, there simply is no need anymore.

And I remember so well how that kind of remark that i now make myself... used to set my teeth on edge...

So if you want to read on this forum, you might encounter even stranger things. I'm relatively new here, but I've found there are some very smart bums here, who not only have an academic education but also some real intelligence, and are experiencing and telling about things that, indeed, a lot of people wouldn't 'believe'or think strange.

blessings BES

• Like 5

Just for clarity, reporting a post does not copy the text of the post being reported but does provide Moderators with a link directly to that reported post.

(I'll leave it to the reader's deductive reasoning skills to figure out why I've appeared in this thread...)

It DOES copy the text as it exists at that moment...  :)

I apologise for the way in which I commented on the group of Maldors posts - I feel the comment was apt but rude and could have been couched in a more appropriate manner.

• Like 2

I reviewed the original quote to refresh how the question was asked and note an interesting story with one odd couple of sentences:

"earlier that day an hour or so before the visions started I was watching a video where a guy said. If your smart you keep God like insurance, 'I always pay my premium just in case'"

These two sentences really jar the senses and rip one off the story - "if your smart you keep God like insurance. I always pay my premium."

Quick question: Is this a good thread to discuss telepathy? Should I start my own thread? I'm just at the end of my wits here and want to talk about telepathy from meditation and am not sure where to post.. is that cool?