opendao

Requirement for Celibacy in Neigong Training

The hydrogen-bonded water network of the connective tissues is actually linked

to ordered water dipoles in the ion-channels of the cell membrane that allow

inorganic ions to pass in and out of the cell (Williams, 1993). There is thus a

direct electrical link between distant signals and the intracellular matrix, leading

to physiological changes inside the cells, including neurons and glial cells. This

electrical channel of intercommunication is in addition to, and coupled with, the

mechanical tensegrity interactions of the connective tissue-intracellular matrix

continuum mentioned above. Any mechanical deformations of the protein-bound

water network will automatically result in electrical disturbances and conversely,

electrical disturbances will result in mechanical effects. The new imaging

technique that Han and Balaban are developing (see above) depends specifically

on detecting ultrasound emissions from mechanoelastic vibrations caused by

electrical pulses applied to the tissues.

Proton jump-conduction is a form of semi-conduction in condensed

matter, and is much faster than conduction of electrical signals by the nerves.

Thus the 'ground substance' of the entire body may provide a much better

intercommunication system than the nervous system. Indeed, it is possible that

one of the functions of the nervous system is to slow down intercommunication

through the ground substance. Lower animals which do not have a nervous

system are nonetheless sensitive. At the other end of the evolutionary scale, note

the alarming speed with which a hypersensitive response occurs in human beings.

There is no doubt that a body consciousness exists prior to the “brain”

consciousness associated with the nervous system. This body consciousness also

has a memory, as argued in the Section following.

Mae-Wan Ho (Ph.D.)Bioelectrodynamics Laboratory, Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes,

MK7 6AA, U.K., David P. Knight (Ph.D.) Dept. of Biological Sciences, King Alfred's College, Winchester

SO22 4NR, U.K. [Nov. 2000], “The Acupuncture System and The Liquid Crystalline Collagen Fibres of the

Connective Tissues: Liquid Crystalline Meridians” American Journal of Complementary Medicine (in

press, 2000).

o.k. so I'm not talking about "cultural evolution" but more again a biological ontological reality that predates humans - as I posted - the reptilian vagus nerve.

Humans genetically are very similar to even plants.

Here's some other common animals and our genetic similarites (these numbers are consistent across all reliable sources):

Cat: 90%

Cow: 80%

Mouse: 75%

Fruit Fly: 60%

Banana: 50%

Banana.jpg

Interesting to look at.  What I find most fascinating is the 50% match to bananas!

http://genecuisine.blogspot.com/2011/03/human-dna-similarities-to-chimps-and.html

and so how does this relate to the Bushmen culture?

Quantum Jazz is the music of the organism dancing life into being. We are all

quantum jazz players, in the very substance of our being.

Like the little fruit-fly larva, the Daphnia, and any other small creature, we too,

would be resplendent in all the colors of the rainbow when observed under the

polarizing microscope at a special setting that lets you see right through to the

tissues and cells and especially the molecules, as they are busy being alive, and

keeping the organism alive.

Organisms are thick with spontaneous activities at every level, right down to the

molecules, and the molecules are dancing, even when the organisms sit still. The images obtained give direct evidence of the remarkable coherence (oneness) of

living organisms.

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, Press Release from The Institute for Science in Society.

as I said - like plants even!

These channels follow along the lines known in traditional

Chinese medicine as “meridians.” They appear in the range from 3.4 to 5 mu m,

and they are based on an extraordinarily high optical coherence. Similar

observations have been reported about plants. A basic physical analysis of these

phenomena points to a wide range of electromagnetic interactions that may cover

almost the whole electromagnetic spectrum. They are characterized by excitation

temperatures far from equilibrium, containing coherent states, and moving

between the absolute maximum entropy and absolute minimum number of

degrees of freedom. The results may provide new insights into the principles of

electromagnetic regulation of biological systems. However, enormous amounts of

work are still necessary to reveal the mechanisms of the mode couplings in the

broad field of interactions.

So you want to discuss the cultural evolution of plants maybe?

haha.

Popp FA, Maric-Oehler W, Schlebusch KP, Klimek W, “Evidence of light piping (Meridian-

Like channels) in the human body and nonlocal EMF effects,” ELECTROMAGNETIC

BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 24 (3): 359-374 2005

• Like 1

Sadly evolutionism is still strong in the mainstream, .

Thank you for this summary. The E. might be abandoned due to PC multi-culti pressures in academia but in collective western psyche it is alive and well as evinced by the cultural tourism approach to ancient heritage. The tourists believe themselve to be smarter than natives so they can pick and choose like tourists on a souvenir shopping spree:

'Whats that? Philosophy?That sounds cute  i will take that! Ugh retention? Thats not fun, thats stupid, no thanks.What we got here immortality methods? Give me all of it. Religion, nah i am not some kind of superstitious  moron. Keep it'.

The tourists do not understand that its a package deal. Trying to get it piecemeal will result in bringing home but useless junk.

Now to contrast with the E-word:

The earliest attested reference to the European myth of the Ages of Man 500 BC-350 BC appears in the late 6th century BC works of the Greek poet Hesiod's Works and Days(109-126).this means that people lived in peace Hesiod, a deteriorationist, identifies the Golden Age, the Silver Age, the Bronze Age, the Heroic Age, and the Iron Age. With the exception of the Heroic Age, each succeeding age was worse than the one that went before.

• Like 1

Wow, now I understand when I was told there is a serpentine energy involved in certain types of very traditional yoga. My elder kung fu bro thinks it is a demonic energy of sorts but I said it depends on the style of yoga (not new age fad stretching hug and sweat together stuff, hold a pose and get all yoga fit not to bash anyone who trains yoga that is not traditional and authentic) anyways where was I?

Back to topic:

When there is no desire, al things are at peace.

Could this be an answer to the question, and could this explain why there is so much problem with this?

Celibacy with desire remaining, that must be painful and unnatural.

Do not desire disrupt the pre-heaven state?

Please correct this statement, I am not involved in neidan so I am probably wrong but this would be the case in my training.

• Like 1

Back to topic: When there is no desire, al things are at peace.

yes. for there is no peace for the wicked.

Could this be an answer to the question, and could this explain why there is so much problem with this? Celibacy with desire remaining, that must be painful and unnatural.

Unfulfilled desires are the very fabric of the human condition. Is a non-celibate person  person living his life in contentment? No, his life is one of a permanent sexual hunger. Thats why sex sells in advertisement.

Do not desire disrupt the pre-heaven state?  

right on the money. thats what separates real practitioners from the fake ones. the real ones contain their desires, the fakers rationalize them.

• Like 1

Some teachers require; some teachers do not. Obviously they both can not be right. So which ones are the false teachers? Which ones are the true ones?

Good god - so entirely wrong - things are never so black and white.

Obviously they can both be right.

• Like 1

Good god - so entirely wrong - things are never so black and white. Obviously they can both be right.

Hahahaha man took the reaction right out of my brain

IHVH is yahweh

IHSHVH is jesus

The inserted SH is Hebrew Shin- "fire"

This is incorrect. Shin is spirit. The triple crown of fire.

I (Yod) = Fire

H (Heh) = Water

V (Vav) = Air

H (Heh, final) = Earth

Fun fact! Leonard Nimoy's hand sign for "Live Long and Prosper" was ripped off a Jewish Orthodox representation of Shin he saw during a ritual as a kid.

This is incorrect. Shin is spirit. The triple crown of fire.

I (Yod) = Fire

H (Heh) = Water

V (Vav) = Air

H (Heh, final) = Earth

Fun fact! Leonard Nimoy's hand sign for "Live Long and Prosper" was ripped off a Jewish Orthodox representation of Shin he saw during a ritual as a kid.

The three prongs of Shin symbolize three flames. The letter ש is the symbol of fire

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/759-shin.html

In the Sefer Yetzirah the letter Shin is King over Fire, Formed Heaven in the Universe, Hot in the Year, and the Head in the Soul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_%28letter%29

Shen is spirit

Edited by SonOfTheGods

The three prongs of Shin symbolize three flames. The letter ש is the symbol of fire

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/759-shin.html

In the Sefer Yetzirah the letter Shin is King over Fire, Formed Heaven in the Universe, Hot in the Year, and the Head in the Soul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_%28letter%29

Shen is spirit

Wrong. Shin is the symbol for spirit. It partakes of fire like a house contains wood, but a house made of wood is not the same as the concept of wood. It rules fire, but since when were the ruler and the ruled the same thing? Har!

Observe.

shin.jpg

See those three Yods at the top? Those are the flames. Yod = Fire.

This is really basic QBL stuff.

AKimg03.jpg