Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Spontaneous Combustion

Fumes, heat building up, conditions right, ignition . 

Happens with  bundles of rags with volatile chemicals ....  also , in some cases, decomposition, like in a compost pile. 

Edited by Nungali

i wonder what the cause of the real phenominon is

Drunk people who smoke in bed, loose consciousness and the cigarette butt fires the sheets and they burn in their own fat.

I don't know if its a true phenomenon... Just heard stories of people burned to cinders, while the chair they were sitting on is unmarred.

I remember speaking to a friend that was the fire chief at a nearby town.

He said they had encountered at least two cases. One on a stone floor in which only part of a foot inside a boot was left. Nothing else in the house was damaged or burned.

He is a person of very considerable talents.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

and when it is spontaneous? and unexpected

Ahhh ,  this thread is about spontaneous human combustion ?

No such thing folks ! 

I don't know if its a true phenomenon... Just heard stories of people burned to cinders, while the chair they were sitting on is unmarred.

Well  .... the stories I have heard !      ;)

.... yeah ... its usually some one smoking in bed .... a cinder starts glowing .... then there is the after effect of that dodgy giant Mexican meal you had earlier  -  kablooom ! 

18lpl583rpua2jpg.jpg

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/shc1.htm

• Like 1

Actually, what spontaneous human combustion really is is a weapon that the aliens who control this planet use to take out humans who come too close to the truth....

• Like 1

Drunk people who smoke in bed, loose consciousness and the cigarette butt fires the sheets and they burn in their own fat.

you dont think it could have something to do with mo pai fusion?

I see no reason that this does not exist.

My lower dan tien turned very hot once when I was young and saved my life - it made my entire body steaming warm at 5 below and with wind chill factors around 40 below. My earlobes were toasty warm and my toes were too.

I was wearing a light wind breaker and thin gloves in the snow.

This was sustained for around 40 minutes until I was able to reach safety.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

You see no reason why what doesnt exist ... your ability to keep warm

or your ability to spontaneously burst into flames, burn to ash and not set fire to your surroundings ? 

You do not need to be an asshole.

I made no comment on anything other than the possibility of spontaneous combustion. The mythology is of no concern.

Read up on hypothermia bozo - it was not the ability to keep warm. It was the ability to stay toasty warm when every study in the world would have had me dead or at the Very least with icicles for earlobes, black toes and fingers and dead within about 30 minutes.

Edited by Spotless

Its when people let go of all ownership, attain light bodies, and disappear! Poof! Haha..

Could it have anything to do with Tummo, where monks are outside in the freezing cold and drying wet rags on their bodies?

Crazy Fox Ali it sounds very dangerous, like something out of control, if you cannot put the fire out.

Well, apparently the government has a weapon which they can use to cause a human to spontaneously combust. I won't say how I know this, but it is from word of mouth. Not something I have read, or that anyone else has read...direct transmission..no joke. Its also been alluded to in many movies with Illuminati symbolism.

Could it have anything to do with Tummo, where monks are outside in the freezing cold and drying wet rags on their bodies?

Crazy Fox Ali it sounds very dangerous, like something out of control, if you cannot put the fire out.

This is partially what I was alluding to - I have not looked into tummo but the event that took place when I was around 14 caught out in the snow far from shelter and having the hot ball suddenly heating my entire body to the point that I was actually steaming when standing still with earlobes red and warm while skiing down a mountain with no hat on in below zero conditions and Very light clothing on - it does not take too much to extrapolate the possibility of greater heat to the point of ignition.

I am completely certain that in the location of the ball of heat that expanded to my entire body - science will find nothing supporting a mechanism there capable of this yet it has happened twice in my life in the same spot.

The second time it happened when overwhelming emotional stress was taking place and suddenly out of nowhere this same heater turned on and simply consumed the excessive emotion in its flame.

• Like 1

Well, apparently the government has a weapon which they can use to cause a human to spontaneously combust. I won't say how I know this, but it is from word of mouth. Not something I have read, or that anyone else has read...direct transmission..no joke. Its also been alluded to in many movies with Illuminati symbolism.

I would think a high powered microwave device could set someone on fire. They have already experimented with radio wave weapons, the latest being, a specific directed frequency that causes immense pain but no damage. Those who have had the weapon tested on them said, it felt like they were on fire.

• Like 1

This is partially what I was alluding to - I have not looked into tummo but the event that took place when I was around 14 caught out in the snow far from shelter and having the hot ball suddenly heating my entire body to the point that I was actually steaming when standing still with earlobes red and warm while skiing down a mountain with no hat on in below zero conditions and Very light clothing on - it does not take too much to extrapolate the possibility of greater heat to the point of ignition. I am completely certain that in the location of the ball of heat that expanded to my entire body - science will find nothing supporting a mechanism there capable of this yet it has happened twice in my life in the same spot. The second time it happened when overwhelming emotional stress was taking place and suddenly out of nowhere this same heater turned on and simply consumed the excessive emotion in its flame.

Yes I would have to say that what you experienced is the same as those who consciously try to use the heat in Tummo.

Science also has an explanation. They believe spontaneous combustion is linked to brown fat. It is thought, brown fat can easily burn very quickly to produce heat in infants.

Edited by idiot_stimpy

Yes I would have to say that what you experienced is the same as those who consciously try to use the heat in Tummo.

Science also has an explanation. They believe spontaneous combustion is linked to brown fat. It is thought, brown fat can easily burn very quickly to produce heat in infants.

I will look into the Brown Fat info - have never seen a reference.

Still - there is no visible mechanism in the region of the hot ball yet it was very specific in location and in physicality.

It is also interesting that it was able to heat for heats sake and also heat in order to burn extreme excessive emotional waves.

At the time it felt near but not fully part of the second chakra - I believe I will look into this in depth and find out precisely what and where it is - meaning I will set about to turn it on and off and look at what I am doing more closely and in a calmer space than in my prior experiences.

If I do this soon I will report back here

Edited by Spotless

When the body burns in spontaneous combustion, it is completely different from being burnt in a fire.

When someone has been burnt to death in a house fire for example, their extremities are normally burnt away with their torso intact.

During spontaneous combustion the reverse is true. The torso is burnt away to nothing only leaving the extremities. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this