dc9

How to summon entities?

I once had an uninvited and unwelcome encounter everytime I read what was on face value just an innocuous secondhand book on stone circles; once was a coincidence, twice wasn't and I didn't hold on to the book long enough to find out about a third time, though I reckon this may have been down to something being deliberately attached to it by a previous owner. Since then I'm always been a bit circumspect about buying used esoteric books.

Some books can possess a distinct energy and I instinctively regard and treat them accordingly.

Catalyst is a good word as it implies input and interaction on the reader's part in a process.

Indeed!

It is also a matter of the intent of the writer. For example, Talismanic Publishers like Scarlet Imprint put out books that are Talismans and thus designed specifically for connecting the reader with whatever the book is transferring. 

Hmmmm ... I would have thought Spare was 'indwelt' and then expressed that in his art. I suppose he did make talismanic invocations though it though.

Some combine 'new tech' with Enochian and Spare style

Edited by Nungali

Hmmmm ... I would have thought Spare was 'indwelt' and then expressed that in his art. I suppose he did make talismanic invocations though it though.

His method was about burning commands into the unconscious.  Some have said that summoning entities went hand-in-hand with that.

Hi Spotless,

So here is an easy stupid way to have entities jump in your body like popcorn:
Don't eat well, don't have much protein, take in lots of sugar (alcohol) and coffee and don't sleep much - try to leave your body and feel horrible about yourself and scare your body by doing stupid things. Listen to hate radio constantly or outrage radio, read all the headlines - even better - read only the Fox "News" headlines. Have lots of opinions - the harsher the better - rip people apart in your head - judge everything.

Within less than a week you should be pretty well infested and beside yourself - and pretty close to 3/4 the world population.

I don't know much about entities, but your statement sounds reasonable. This said, could you please elaborate on the "don't have much protein" statement? I don't understand the relevance of protein on being prone to unwanted spirit possession. How would you define "not much protein"?

Thanks.

The sugar thing is interesting. Swami Muktananda once said that the Kundalini likes sugar. Maybe the Kundalini is a fungus? Candida Albicans? Kundalini Albicans? LOL.....mushrooms are plant teachers that is for sure.....

The sugar thing is interesting. Swami Muktananda once said that the Kundalini likes sugar. Maybe the Kundalini is a fungus? Candida Albicans? Kundalini Albicans? LOL.....mushrooms are plant teachers that is for sure.....

hmmm. i can only speak from personal experience, i dont summon entites or anything, but after intense energy workings, meditations or rituals I find myself heading straight for the cookies and milk lol. like clockwork.

• Like 1

Soma - Amanita muscaria

Psilocybe mushrooms - Flesh of the Gods

are all mushrooms plant teachers?

Candida Albicans is definitely intricately woven into our biological matrix.

I submit the hypothesis, heretofore, that Kundalini is Candida Albicans..... knowing that it grows throughout the body, including into the nervous system....

its mainly situated in the gut and most likely its nervous innervations are throughout the muladhara region extensively....sacral area, etc.

Entities, therefore, are plants and fungi.....these creatures, along with us (plant+animal power) rule the Earth, and we are in Symbiotic relationships...

Edited by Songtsan

Should you be aligning yourself with entities you don't know about or have had any interactions with?

I don't think we control all entities as such. 

Entities visit.

Shit [a Entity visit] happens...

• Like 1

I don't think we control all entities as such. 

Entities visit.

Shit [a Entity visit] happens...

If you open all the gates and invite them in, then yes, clearly entities will visit, and it's almost inevitable that you would lose control of the invitation process. But I believe it is also possible to build impregnable defences against entities and energies, if that were your intention.  

I wonder (because you wrote shit happens) if entity visits for you are positive, negative, neutral, or all of these?

Just read a bit of Shadow Strategies by Glenn Morris yesterday. His chapter entitled "Denizens of Deep" talks about spirits and the astral in a way only Glenn could talk about them. Paints a pretty wild picture worth reading. :)

Edited by OldChi

If you open all the gates and invite them in, then yes, clearly entities will visit, and it's almost inevitable that you would lose control of the invitation process. 

Personally not sure but seems reasonable that if your intention is to invite any and all, you'll  regret get what your asking for.

But I believe it is also possible to build impregnable defences against entities and energies, if that were your intention.  

Not sure that makes sense to me as stuff is always around us, we just don't perceive it.   Maybe you mean a defense from something more like possession?

I wonder (because you wrote shit happens) if entity visits for you are positive, negative, neutral, or all of these?

I think latent intent probably has something to do with some of it... meaning, I have intent to stop what happens.

But I know the visits tend to only occur from that which I have visited first... so it seems that once I unlocked the[ir] door, they feel they can return the visit.

It is also a matter of the intent of the writer. For example, Talismanic Publishers like Scarlet Imprint put out books that are Talismans and thus designed specifically for connecting the reader with whatever the book is transferring. 

Funny you should say that - one of the Scarlet Imprint books in my possession has a seductive beguiling quality that demands respect.

• Like 1

Funny you should say that - one of the Scarlet Imprint books in my possession has a seductive beguiling quality that demands respect.

:P

What is the best way for a beginner to learn how to summon entities?

I have read books that said to simply just start believing that I can interact with the entity. Is it really that simple?

Will I see tangible proof that he/she/it exists, or is it a visualization thing where it could very well just be my imagination?

Sorry to say, but there is no "best way".   :)

For beginners invocation is probably easier than evocation. If you are doing e.g. Planetary Magick and you summon the appropiate entity and you feel that this force is working in your psyche / your body, then you have IN-voked that entity.

You cannot see it, but you can get tangible results. In some cases I got exactly what I asked for and in other cases I got some kind of magickal ricochets   :blink:    ...not funny, sometimes.

Planetary Magick can be performed via ceremonial magick (KK, LBRP and Hexagram-Ritual).

Evocation is more difficult. It means that you summon an entity not into yourself, but outside yourself - in front of you or so.

Full materialization and full visibility is the most difficult task - at least to my knowledge. I never did it.

A "black mirror" may help and is recommended for beginners. I got some weird results.

Caution: I'd like to place three warnings - thoughts, at least to think about:

a) Since you are a beginner and given you are successful in summoniong - can you handle the spirits you've called?

b ) If you ask them to do you a favour, don't forget that they probably also want something from you! Make clear that you won't pay anything or make a clear offer. Otherwise you may have debt you have to pay back in eternity.... be careful. That's no game!

c) I think that this Goetian-style commanding insults and annoys the spirits you've called. Be friendly. Don't 'command'. I am not a Satanist ( any longer  :)  ), but I think that the Satanists show more respect for these entities than the Judaeo-Christians who shaped the medeveal and qabbalistic magick, so popular today. In my opinion the Satanists have the finer rituals. You may want to look here for non-'Golden Dawn'/non-quabbalistic alternatives:  https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com/

The "just believing" thing may work, but it takes probably weeks and months to show results. Have a look at Donalds Tyson's "Sexual Alchemy" that gives you clear instructions how to summon e.g. Succubi.

Basically his method is some kind of vivification of pictures and/or statues through which you contact the spirit on "the other side". But in instead of getting immediate results like in ceremonial magick, it takes some time. Nevertheless it is the better approch for beginners, in my eyes.

The fewer "props" you need (like wands, robes, cups, tarot cards, sigils, pentacles...) to perform magick, the higher is your ability as a magickian. Performing magick by "just believing" is the highest level you can evolve in as a magickian.

Your posting sounds a little bit like you're desperate to see if magick works or not, right? No problem with that! I recommend to drop your evocation project and perform ceremonial magick / planetary magick. Most beginners get easy results that way and get the proof that magick is real!

Hope this helps a bit.

Edit: I told you an easy way to get experiences in magick, but, in spite of that, I don't want to encourage you to do so! The best would be to relinquish this kind of magick at all and the reason for I explanied here:

http://thedaobums.com/topic/38664-new-guy-on-the-way/

(please read the "edit" below)

Edited by Rocco
  • Like 3

How to summon entities?

Find a teacher.

That's the answer to every question over on dharmawheel forums and one of the reasons I don't visit there anymore.

• Like 2

The fewer "props" you need (like wands, robes, cups, tarot cards, sigils, pentacles...) to perform magick, the higher is your ability as a magickian. Performing magick by "just believing" is the highest level you can evolve in as a magickian.

booyow. :)