healingtouch

Qi Men Du Jia date and time selection for cultivation

Anyone here that's proficient at Qi Men Du Jia date and time selection that would be able to tell me what the best time for me would be to start a new cultivation practice?

maybe, over at the new fivearts.info site?

I don't know about Qi Men Du Jia specifically, but in my experience we already know the best time - it's the timing that invites us into balance. As long as we listen with open hearts, we'll get better and better at knowing when we're jumping the gun or dragging our heels. Study of the yijing is a fantastic way to develop a full spectrum approach to finding balance within change.

• Like 1

maybe, over at the new fivearts.info site?

I don't know about Qi Men Du Jia specifically, but in my experience we already know the best time - it's the timing that invites us into balance. As long as we listen with open hearts, we'll get better and better at knowing when we're jumping the gun or dragging our heels. Study of the yijing is a fantastic way to develop a full spectrum approach to finding balance within change.

Checked out the site. Great concept but there is no date selection practitioner replying. Perhaps I should learn it, I have the books here :)

Or like you said, fight my impulse for more complexity, and stick to the yijing.

Hexagram 5: nourishment of yin qi. Look for this hexagram when picking  or 11, 48, 50 or 55 and I should be good.

Thank you Daeluin :)