Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sigman

Hello

Greetings:

I've seen this forum off and on during the years and made a note each time to go back sometime and read through the topics.  Unfortunately, I never followed up on the good intentions.  So this time I joined and I hope that will force me to pay attention.  ;)

My interest since 1974 has been gathering information and practicing the various aspects of neijin and six-harmonies movement.  While I've done various martial-arts, my interest is focused on movement, training, and conditioning.  Since the six-harmonies type of movement is basic to almost every Asian martial-art, my interests are pretty inclusive, arts-wise.

Mike Sigman

• Like 1

Hello Mike, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us and thank you for the interesting intro :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Sign in to follow this