Songtsan

IVE GOT A REAL PROBLEM

I've started vectoring Djinn into other people and they are as wild as I am...there are many escaping thought constructs leaving me and entering people around me who are susceptible, and some of them are nasty constructs who think they are Satan's angels, or worse. Shaktipat abilities confirmed, and very uncontrolled. I didnt know what I was doing, and no master has picked me up, so now crazy things are starting to happen around me. This is my own fault, for not following the rules....for thinking I could figure it out by myself.....

I think that I didnt believe I was affecting the real world. I thought it was all in my head. I didn't realize. I am sorry. I should be caged in an ashram somewhere and subsumed into a path. Otherwise, I will create misery chains....

Edited by Songtsan

Conclusions are many and multifold. I should stop doing drugs for one, as they exacerbate the process. Going to also seek emptiness meditation. And avoid people. cant talk much now, gotta try to undo damage I have wrought

• Like 1

I do real dirty work already, cleaning up garbage, dumpster diving, wading through poison ivy, I work hard every day, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I put myself through hell daily. Karma Yoga.

I do real dirty work already, cleaning up garbage, dumpster diving, wading through poison ivy, I work hard every day, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I put myself through hell daily. Karma Yoga.

Like...where someone actually hires you? Or just on your own volition?

Going to also seek emptiness meditation

I went though something like what you describe, too. The best advice I have is similar to your own advice...all of this stuff is of the mind. You can just let it go and live in mundane reality. For instance, you're sitting in a room. You can look at the walls. You can feel the furniture holding you, and the floor on your feet. You can see them. All of that is mundane reality...and it's what is best to focus on. There are enjoyable aspects of mundane reality...like having a cup of oolong tea. The more you pay attention to the little details, the more full of life the world is...and more normal it is, too.

Also, besides purposefully ditching all of the mind and all of your stories...it helps to get good sleep. Go to sleep when it gets dark out...sleep for a good 8 hours.

tumoessence's advice is also good. Working for people, with people...doing something real, something that someone else imposes on you rather than just whatever whim you have...that can also help ground you.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

Like...where someone actually hires you? Or just on your own volition?

I work for a person, and have been for the last two years, doing light construction, environmental cleanup, trash hauling, heavy lifting, sorting, and I also a running my own business....I dumpster dive things and sell them on ebay/amazon and make a few hundred dollars a week sometimes from that...I stay busy as anyone here most likely....

• Like 3

I have this Maverick persona I know; makes people think I am a lazy layabout. Truth is I can't stay still. There is no rest for the wicked.

Eat 3 meals a day, sleep every day try for at least 8 hrs, do plenty of walking. No drugs. Wait. You are tripping out.

Oh and i wouldn't meditate. Some certain types of meditation may help but a delusional mind cant be trusted to choose the right one and will most likely reinforce its own delusions.

Emptiness mediation can't reinforce something as anything is seen and let go of. It is very healing when the mind is out of control.

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 1

I am just a big lab experiment. Should I be averse to my own suffering? Making mistakes takes patience and time. Within the story that unfolds, lies my salvation.

• Like 1

Thought forms projected without real intent are not that strong. And people do have their own protection. In fact, there are all kinds of balancing balancing mechanisms at work.

Your energy projection to me on my request was quite uplifting. You do have strong chi, and it may be more beneficial to others than you are aware of.

Centering yourself will help you to exert more control over your power.

• Like 3

I have this Maverick persona I know; makes people think I am a lazy layabout. Truth is I can't stay still. There is no rest for the wicked.

Sounds like you might have death anxiety, too. Mind you, most people tend to suffer from death anxiety at some point in their life. However, it's much stronger in some than others. I personally wouldn't recommend isolating yourself too much for too long as it will only make it worse. 1-2 days max to clam your mind. Have you tried to just let go the want to control anything? I do it a lot of times, when negative/evil thoughts or fear come up then I just relinquish any want to control it or anything. (breathing included)

If you do it right then you will feel your breathing becoming very calm and soft there will be a feeling of relief.

Edit: Of course it doesn't have to death anxiety, but if you can't sit still that means you have a lot energy, there is a lot of energy in anger. Moreover, anger never comes alone. Anger is caused by either fear/shame or grief.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1