Seeker of Wisdom

A thought on 'interviews' and 'gathering questions' subfora

Just need more interviews I think.  Its been a while since we did one.

• Like 2

Maybe this part of TDB might belong better under 'general discussion', or 'local meetups' could be made 'meetups and interviews'? :)

The reason I personally would not put it under General is that Main Forums and all their subs compete to be the last active post displayed... although I know folks may depend more on 'new content'.

I actually did once move Interviews to be with Meetups as they both represent some loose form of 'meeting' someone :)

At that time, I think I made one too many changes for Sean's liking and he preferred the original area where he located it. ;)

What I think might be interesting is a top level of "Meet Others" , then three subs "Local Meetups", "Upcoming Events" and "Interview".   This would be slightly different than what I did before.

And yes... more interviews would be nice :)

• Like 3

I actually did once move Interviews to be with Meetups as they both represent some loose form of 'meeting' someone

Yeah. :)

What I think might be interesting is a top level of "Meet Others" , then three subs "Local Meetups", "Upcoming Events" and "Interview".

7867752.jpg

• Like 1