Sign in to follow this  
Books&Sage

Just Discovered Taoism, But It Already Feels Like Home

Hi everyone!

My name is Zetta and I've just stumbled upon the beauty of Taoism. Even though I'm new to this path, it already feels like home. I think this philosophy will pair beautifully with my Tarot practice, and I also can't wait to learn about the I-Ching system of reflection/divination. Maybe I'll write a few posts about my comparisons on here. Are there any other psychics on this forum? Thanks to whomever may be reading this post, and I hope we can learn from each other soon!

• Like 3

Hello Books & Sage, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Hi Zetta,

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with you that Tao and Tarot have much in common. That is not the least reason why I inspired the creation of the "Tarot Bums" subforum on this website:

http://thedaobums.com/forum/420-tarot-bums/

May I suggest that you start a thread on the comparisons between the two systems?

I am also involved with psychic work, especially remote recognition of psychological and physical problems.

So I imagine that we will have plenty of things to talk about with each other. :)

Best wishes,

Michael

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this