Sign in to follow this  
Lois

I became a miracle worker

It was really weird, Nungali... You moved and talked like I imagine that you sometimes move and talk ("electrified" describes it well), and you confirmed your identity, but you looked like Lois as I only found out later that day. Then you turned into somebody else entirely.

So, did the Sai Baba give you jewels or 'sacred' ash.

If you were already rich, you would have got jewels ... as he did that. If you were poor staving peasant, he gave you ash .... as he also did to them.

Can you explain that miracle ? 

It was really weird, Nungali... You moved and talked like I imagine that you sometimes move and talk ("electrified" describes it well), and you confirmed your identity, but you looked like Lois as I only found out later that day. Then you turned into somebody else entirely.

• Like 1

It was really weird, Nungali... You moved and talked like I imagine that you sometimes move and talk ("electrified" describes it well), 

Like this  ?   :

start @    7.55      

......   and then I became an electro-magnetic vajra of fractured and scintillating chromaticism   :)

Edited by Nungali

Interesting... I didn't think that the Golden Dawn had anything to do with it.

What ! ?   You thought the GD had nothing to do with Imperator Nungali coming to see you on the astral for a shapeshifter initiation.

You gotta learn to take this stuff more seriously! 

griffin.jpg

What ?  Now Sternbach has turned into Lois ?   :blink:

• Like 2

No, more like you had got an overdose of cocaine.

No way ....   man, I used to work in the film industry ... big time, mega buck giant budget productions too ....

Cocaine and movie making   ?    Oh yeah ! 

Cocaine and Nungali  ?    Nah !  They knew better than to let me near it ! 

So ... now we can get to the bottom of  who was who ... hmmmmm ? 

I did not take cocaine last night .

Lois   ...    ? ? ? 

So ... now we can get to the bottom of  who was who ... hmmmmm ? 

I did not take cocaine last night .

Lois   ...    ? ? ? 

The inhuman organ This story was told to me by one old German, who was working in a special camp during the years of Nazism. This camp was intended for a single purpose - to please the highest leaders of Reich with a special kind of music. The camp's chief was a composer, who was known under the creative pseudonym Heil Hitler. He was the creator of a special organ on which he composed this terrible music. The idea was very simple. They linked up contacts with people in barracks and struck them with electrical impulses through wires. There was a house in the centre of the camp, where the organ was situated. It had keys, which were provided with current regulators. Pressing a key determined which one of barracks was energized, and the power of current pulses depended on a current regulator. There were special effects too, which produced an extra impact, such as light impulses and spraying with water for example. All this system influenced different sounds, which were made by poor prisoners. These sounds were caught by microphones and came on record. The composer was experienced enough to obtain a certain harmony and he used very interesting music moves. This was a kind of music so demanded by big men of Nazism! The old German didn't know where these recordings had gone. But he heard this music not once and said that it was so horrible that one could hardly imagine.

But I am somebody else entirely

Holy shit! So am I!!!

• Haha 1

The inhuman organ This story was told to me by one old German, who was working in a special camp during the years of Nazism. This camp was intended for a single purpose - to please the highest leaders of Reich with a special kind of music. The camp's chief was a composer, who was known under the creative pseudonym Heil Hitler. He was the creator of a special organ on which he composed this terrible music. The idea was very simple. They linked up contacts with people in barracks and struck them with electrical impulses through wires. There was a house in the centre of the camp, where the organ was situated. It had keys, which were provided with current regulators. Pressing a key determined which one of barracks was energized, and the power of current pulses depended on a current regulator. There were special effects too, which produced an extra impact, such as light impulses and spraying with water for example. All this system influenced different sounds, which were made by poor prisoners. These sounds were caught by microphones and came on record. The composer was experienced enough to obtain a certain harmony and he used very interesting music moves. This was a kind of music so demanded by big men of Nazism! The old German didn't know where these recordings had gone. But he heard this music not once and said that it was so horrible that one could hardly imagine.

Well, I can say I am relieved that I heard it not once  too !

That's far too evil for me ... to even imagine .

In a much lighter vein ; 

My evil is fairly limited.

Here is a clip of me  ......      operating my organ  .....

Sign in to follow this