Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Future modeling!

What's the difference in your opinion? In Lois' opinion?

My opinion - join my "computer game".

What's the difference in your opinion? In Lois' opinion?

I can't say I know much about the "Law of Attraction" but I was more under the impression that it is more based on your own personal life and immediate surroundings/situation/physiology, rather than controlling large and distant events (like the collapsing of the Soviet Union). Perhaps LOA also deals with this range of scope, or perhaps the scope is of no consequence... like Yoda said...

Luke Skywalker: I can't. It’s too big. 

Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?

Edited by Synchronic
  • Like 1

I can't say I know much about the "Law of Attraction" but I was more under the impression that it is more based on your own personal life and immediate surroundings/situation/physiology, rather than controlling large and distant events (like the collapsing of the Soviet Union). Perhaps LOA also deals with this range of scope, or perhaps the scope is of no consequence... like Yoda said...

Luke Skywalker: I can't. It’s too big. 

Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?

Well, I do think that mass events are created by the masses. Rarely will a single individual have such an influence, it would seem. Although we all know cases when an individual acted as a catalyst and unfolded a great influence, but those are the ones that get written down in history. Or so it would seem...

If Everett's Many Worlds Theory is right, then whatever could happen actually does happen in some parallel reality. This should also hold true on the collective level. So maybe as individuals we unconsciously choose also which collective reality we want to be part of? While another version of ourselves chooses another possibility.

Just speculating...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this